Author Topic: HoBoS | Application Center #3 [OPENED]  (Read 615845 times)

Offline Pardo

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Pardo
  • Squad: PSG
Re: HoBoS | Application Center #3 [OPENED]
« Reply #630 on: 15 09, 2017, 10:26:16 am »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Pardo, J3R1CH0
1.2: Account name: J3R1CH0
1.3: Date of birth: 19/08/1999
1.4: Country of residence: Argentina
1.5: English skills (?/10): 8/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): I am 18 years old, I am about to finish the study. I am a soccer player, I have 5 brothers, the youngest is me. I have been a girlfriend for 2 years and I am a carnival director.
1.7: Serial: A621AB2E87ADC9B715B418DF05AD5FA1
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): My life at CIT began in 2011, with my uncle and my brother. I am a loyal player, I was in bands like CQC, TR and others, I was playing from 2011 to 2016. I left a CIT time but now I start again and I want to join a good band like HoBoS
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Had a friend a long time ago was called Maxii
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:  FiwZ, KJ , Ganzo
Other information
3.1: Former groups: CQC , TR , TSF , ParisSaintGermain
3.2: Reason for leaving them: CQC I left the group , TR: I left the group , TSF: I left the group, ParisSaintGermain: I left the group , Group Inactive. Real5: Apply HoBoS
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): Yes. Ban Evasion , Repeat offender
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/6u3O1  https://imgur.com/a/cO6ii
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/M3dki
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://imgur.com/a/8P4Az
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Yes
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Yes
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: No Ty
« Last Edit: 15 09, 2017, 10:35:36 am by Pardo »
Pardo

Offline Zero~'

• creativity is intelligence having fun
  • Ingame: Zero
« Reply #631 on: 15 09, 2017, 01:13:40 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Dr.Zero
1.2: Account name: azaramnsuri
1.3: Date of birth: 15/10/2000
1.4: Country of residence: Libya
1.5: English skills (?/10): 9/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): well , my real name is Azar asem almansori I am 17 years old  I was borned  in Libya . my birthday is on 10/15/2002 .  I have 1 sister and 1 brother and he is older than me  with  a year and half . my family consistes of 5 members my brother my father and my mother and my sister  and me . my dad is a doctor and my mother too.  my favorite sport is football  but I practice water polo  I also like it I train in every day . after my training I play football with my friends . After that I hangout with them. I love eating pasata very much .  I love playing computer games since I was young  my frist computer came to me when I was 5 years . I played alot of offline games like need for speed . then my  friend said to me to play need for speed world but the online one . I played it for 3 months or more then the same friend said to me to play MTA on the CIT2 server I palyer it form 1 years maybe and I didn't lose interset till now .  that is all what about my self
1.7: Serial:C2AD87C2E8D3BE38A556110EDBF1AF62
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): well I started playing CIT from 1 years I started as an iron miner to get money and then  I went to try cop  but it was very bad so I went to criminal life . when I log in I see who is from my friends online to say to him hi and play with them. when the ARs  was in CIT I  was cracking it all the time nad some times go to MDM but now I go to CEs  all my time .  the first group I joined was called OTW  me nad my brother and some friends IRL  created it  but I got boared from them so I  joined RedLine I stayed there for 2 months   I was reguler  I was respected by all RedLine member and also I was loved . I had 3 friends there Tetoo  and iamevil and Jarra .then I tried LS life it was very good  when I saw CF making alot of activities  I decided to join it and I succesfully joined it .  I made alot of friends there  like Geni and bakoura   and genius and scareface  but I get bored from CF cuz his members was too boring and I join DT for 3 month and I left it and apply for pirus to join them cuz HoBoS is the top group at LV
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: No :(
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:Yes, ofc!
Other information
3.1: Former groups: CF - Monglos - Pirus - DT
3.2: Reason for leaving them:CF - inactive - Monglos - inactive - pirus - kicked pZ - I didn't like the group
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): No.
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/i88GzT6
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):https://imgur.com/tilrplH ( I was inactive because I dont have pc so yesterday I bought pc
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"):https://imgur.com/ZP8vVNS
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Y
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Y
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: N
« Last Edit: 16 09, 2017, 09:43:18 am by Zero~' »

Offline Fraude

• HoBoS Leader
  • Trouble Founder
    YearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Fraude
  • Squad: Trouble / xvtt
« Reply #632 on: 16 09, 2017, 06:37:41 pm »

Applicant: @tlili 
Show content
1.1: In-game Name: lIl'K
1.2: Account name: tlili
1.3: Date of birth: 6/29/2000
1.4: Country of residence: TN
1.5: English skills (?/10): 7-10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello, my real name is Jason and i'm 17 years old. I was born in PH and currently I live in Cebu. I'm addicted to Computer especially going to the Basketball court. Basketball is actually my life too
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):First of all, I started CIT in 2013 but I left it in 2014 and returned back in 2015-2016. I started CIT as a newbie who didn't know anything about this server. I just kept running around with BMX asking for money. Time passed and I discovered new things everyday also I knew something which is called ''support'' and I kept asking in it about the stuffs which I didn't know.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names:
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: No
3.1: Former groups:Eldiablo Philippines WALL
3.2: Reason for leaving them: There Attitude is bad
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): No
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): 234
3.5: Screenshot of your history(type "/myhistory"): im on a loptop
3.6: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Y
3.7: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Y
3.8: Do you want to share anything else?:  No Thank's.
[/size]

Application results: Denied

• Greetings, your application to join HoBoS has been Denied
due to following reasons
• Wrong format.
• You are able to apply again after 7 days, unless you have been told not to apply again

Sincerely,
HoBoS Application's Manager
- Fraude

Applicant: @AL-NSEER   
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: AL-NSEER
1.2: Account name: AL-NSSER
1.3: Date of birth: 20/02/1998
1.4: Country of residence: Turkey
1.5: English skills (?/10): 7/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello my name is Abdullah, i'm from Syria but I live in Turkey, i'm a student and I study at Turkish university, I left Syria because there is a war, I have a many skills like : swimming, driving, playing games, make photos using Photoshop.
1.7: Serial: 82B501B3ABE5B47971098AC44436C391
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I have started playing in this server since 2012 when I searched in Google about a multiplayer for GTA San Sndreas , then I learned a lot of things about this server, I have met many people, I have maked many friendship, now I have good friends and I have an experience about how can playing in this server, I know how I can playing in a team in the turf and defend.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: [H]ShAhEeN
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: Yes
Other information
3.1: Former groups: The_Ghosts , Blue_Thunder , CAMORRA , DoMinos_Family
3.2: Reason for leaving them: The_Ghosts really I do not remember maybe I was inactive , Blue_Thunder dead , CAMORRA dead , DoMinos_Family for apply to HoBoS.
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/hBFGW3S
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/o8827pA
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://imgur.com/C38nWG0
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Y
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Y
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: No

Application results: Pending

• Greetings, your application to join HoBoS has been Pending
due to following reasons
• Haven't seen you around helping. I am not sure about you , @Extreme will decide about you.
• You are able to apply again after 7 days, unless you have been told not to apply again

Sincerely,
- Fraude

Applicant: @abdoahmed 
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: GhRabawy
1.2: Account name: hanoahmed
1.3: Date of birth: 18/2/1999
1.4: Country of residence: Egypt
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello , My real Name is abdelrahman I Live in The big house with my family I have 1 brother I am dont have any Brothers :( But Now My Life is Fantastic Because I am Have good family :D I Love my family my father  works as a teacher and My mom is a House wife She is Working Hard and My father too I Love Songs and Sports I Love Football , Basketball and I Love Computer very much In my Life I am started Play GTA in Computer But now I am Playing MTA and Make apply for Top Group and I Love my school very much Becuase I am in this school when I have 6 years and Now I have 18 years old I Love my techers and I Love my friends But I am need Some Wishs in My Life I want travel  to america I love this country  this is my first Wishs secound wishs I am need travel 
1.7: Serial: 6E15E9A22AB6AB505E7ED4C41733BC94
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I joined CIT since 2014 when I saw my friend playing the game.I borrowed that game from him but I was inexperienced my friend told that to read rules in F1 so I read all rules in F1 and I knew how to play this game and my punishments  old got decreased because I know my rules. I start played in law group then criminal group saw how there are gangster wars and robbery but again joined law but felt bored in it  because I can’t catch criminals that good.So Lagger told me that criminal life is good  so I from after inactivity due to my studies I always remained criminal and never law saw that being criminal we can get many  advantages so I thought criminal life is good and to earn money I would do civilian jobs if I am in loss.This is how I am living in my virtual world of Cit and make friends that would help me throughout my life and aimed to never give up anything but to face difficulty and  it would make us more strong .My view is to live in present and bury our past and make our future better way to  live in.I left the law side and joined the crim side again and it fits me because cops are cowards and they don't know how to fight.I always told  them to fight but they get scare and in that rage fight I get killed so I made my mind that even I will be a criminal and scare cop like this so that they know who am I and so im here being crim just to reach my objectives that I have pending in criminal side.I want to show Community that I am Good player and will Be Respectfull to all the members.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: me5a
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:me5a
3.1: Former groups: IVANs_Family crack
3.2: Reason for leaving them: in-active
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/a459M
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): I format my PC so everything new
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N):  yes
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N):  yes
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?:  no , thanks

due to following reasons
• Wrong format.
• Doesn't meet the requirements.

Sincerely,
- Fraude

Applicant: @MajdeTheGamer 
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Majde
1.2: Account name: MajdeMakavelliShakur
1.3: Date of birth: 5th of januarry 1998
1.4: Country of residence: Tunisia
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): I am a student born in tunisia, kasserine exactly and I lived my entire life there, I am a gamer since so long and ive finished so many games on a lot of platforms, I have a brother whos older than me and 2 sister, one older than me and one younger than me and both my parents are teachers.
1.7: Serial: * Your serial is: 917F29DFB10C496E0AD1C7A7EF278EA3
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): my CIT life started in september 2012 as a criminal and the first thing I did to get money for weapons was robbing houses, I robbed so many houses in the exclusive server (RIP exclusive server) after being informed of by one of my friends who started the game before me until I bought all my weapons and trained them (you had to train ur weaps in order to be able to shoot and move in the past) and then I went to LV and kept on developping my fighting skills, I am now a good fighter and ive learned a lot of things from my past groups as each of the groups I joined is special to me (will be stating them below) and I made a lot of friends in the game by now.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: me5a, mimos, bhairy, nitin, ada, tactician, extreme, rage, proto, equinox.
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: lil_girly, Serpent, Machete, Nemo, Majhool.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: DeviLS , TheStreetFighters , SecTor_7_GaMeRs , SaM , xCode , Ultimate_Force , 25ToLife , Naders , 1337 , CompleXity , The_Revenge , 5thStreetSaints, Team_Genesis.
3.2: Reason for leaving them: DeviLS: died , TheStreetFighters: fought with a leader , SecTor_7_GaMeRs: got banned so a leader kicked me , SaM: the group was inviting a lot of newbies so I left , xCode: deleted , Ultimate_Force: deleted , 25ToLife: deleted , Naders: died , 1337: deleted , CompleXity: deleted , The_Revenge: deleted , 5thStreetSaints: Inactive, urAnus: Deleted because of its name, SeasonX: Deleted, Team_Genesis: Deleted.
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): ive been banned 3 times, twice for deathmatching, once for attempting to cheat,
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/Qr1XZ
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/zJOj3FR
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://imgur.com/a/Xv9wu
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: No ty

Application results: Accepted

• Greetings, your application to join HoBoS has been Accepted
• Contact anyone who has + Beggar rank ingame to receive your invitation!
• Plus, make sure you read all the informations about HoBoS here

Sincerely,
- Fraude

Applicant: @Pardo   
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Pardo, J3R1CH0
1.2: Account name: J3R1CH0
1.3: Date of birth: 19/08/1999
1.4: Country of residence: Argentina
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): I am 18 years old, I am about to finish the study. I am a soccer player, I have 5 brothers, the youngest is me. I have been a girlfriend for 2 years and I am a carnival director.
1.7: Serial: A621AB2E87ADC9B715B418DF05AD5FA1
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): My life at CIT began in 2011, with my uncle and my brother. I am a loyal player, I was in bands like CQC, TR and others, I was playing from 2011 to 2016. I left a CIT time but now I start again and I want to join a good band like HoBoS
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Had a friend a long time ago was called Maxii
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:  FiwZ, KJ , Ganzo
Other information
3.1: Former groups: CQC , TR , TSF , ParisSaintGermain
3.2: Reason for leaving them: CQC I left the group , TR: I left the group , TSF: I left the group, ParisSaintGermain: I left the group , Group Inactive. Real5: Apply HoBoS
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): Yes. Ban Evasion , Repeat offender
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/6u3O1  https://imgur.com/a/cO6ii
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/M3dki
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://imgur.com/a/8P4Az
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Yes
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Yes
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: No Ty

due to following reasons
• Effortless application

Applicant: @Zero~'   
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Dr.Zero
1.2: Account name: azaramnsuri
1.3: Date of birth: 15/10/2000
1.4: Country of residence: Libya
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): well , my real name is Azar asem almansori I am 17 years old  I was borned  in Libya . my birthday is on 10/15/2002 .  I have 1 sister and 1 brother and he is older than me  with  a year and half . my family consistes of 5 members my brother my father and my mother and my sister  and me . my dad is a doctor and my mother too.  my favorite sport is football  but I practice water polo  I also like it I train in every day . after my training I play football with my friends . After that I hangout with them. I love eating pasata very much .  I love playing computer games since I was young  my frist computer came to me when I was 5 years . I played alot of offline games like need for speed . then my  friend said to me to play need for speed world but the online one . I played it for 3 months or more then the same friend said to me to play MTA on the CIT2 server I palyer it form 1 years maybe and I didn't lose interset till now .  that is all what about my self
1.7: Serial:C2AD87C2E8D3BE38A556110EDBF1AF62
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): well I started playing CIT from 1 years I started as an iron miner to get money and then  I went to try cop  but it was very bad so I went to criminal life . when I log in I see who is from my friends online to say to him hi and play with them. when the ARs  was in CIT I  was cracking it all the time nad some times go to MDM but now I go to CEs  all my time .  the first group I joined was called OTW  me nad my brother and some friends IRL  created it  but I got boared from them so I  joined RedLine I stayed there for 2 months   I was reguler  I was respected by all RedLine member and also I was loved . I had 3 friends there Tetoo  and iamevil and Jarra .then I tried LS life it was very good  when I saw CF making alot of activities  I decided to join it and I succesfully joined it .  I made alot of friends there  like Geni and bakoura   and genius and scareface  but I get bored from CF cuz his members was too boring and I join DT for 3 month and I left it and apply for pirus to join them cuz HoBoS is the top group at LV
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: No :(
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:Yes, ofc!
Other information
3.1: Former groups: CF - Monglos - Pirus - DT
3.2: Reason for leaving them:CF - inactive - Monglos - inactive - pirus - kicked pZ - I didn't like the group
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): No.
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/i88GzT6
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):https://imgur.com/tilrplH ( I was inactive because I dont have pc so yesterday I bought pc
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"):https://imgur.com/ZP8vVNS
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: N

due to following reasons
• Failed 3.4
• Haven't seen you around helping.

Ex. HoBoS Wino.

Offline AlpHan

• an old man
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: AlpHan
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #633 on: 16 09, 2017, 07:04:12 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: AlpHan
1.2: Account name: CalmChild
1.3: Date of birth: 03/08/1999
1.4: Country of residence: TR
1.5: English skills (?/10): 8
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): My name is Alphan surname Kılıç. I live in Turkey/Ankara I'm studying at collage.My hobbies Swimming and play football. Every day Im active CIT because I enjoy playing very much.My favorites Swimming I love swim. my phobia Hıgh and dark. I like watching films and documentary.
1.7: Serial:591E25441A54BC2F5D27B9F08B905BA2
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):  I started about a year and a half ago.Firstly with my classmates We were playing for fun.few months later My classmates left to CIT but I continued.Firstly I play law after I criminals  I discovered Turf later. I learned how to make money and how to do it.
I learned turf groups and fighting.I was playing in Turkish groups until now.but now I think we should go into a big and strong group.Hobos is the best I would love to join.They are doing Turf every day and ı love Turf. I can not wait to get into this group.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: no not. but I want to make friends.
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: No , I don't know
Other information
3.1: Former groups: BGAT , SK, u'W
3.2: Reason for leaving them:BGAT = It's boring to play as a cops. More fun to play as a criminal. SK=my little brother opened the band and went to her to break it. u'W= My little brother closed group
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): No, Never .But my little brother was banned once. We have different accounts but same serial
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/QtDwxl5
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/ZQmBg2N
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://imgur.com/SjHDvR2
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: No , Thanks
« Last Edit: 19 09, 2017, 03:02:06 am by AlpHan »
dont look back, keep walking

Offline #Je[SS]eR

• CIT 4ever ❤
    Years
  • Ingame: #Je[SS]eR
  • Squad: Xvtt
« Reply #634 on: 17 09, 2017, 01:50:19 am »
« Last Edit: 20 09, 2017, 10:30:36 am by #Je[SS]eR »

Offline Jay'

• I Love CIT Staff ForEver <3
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [H]Jay'#7
  • Squad: 7THBloodBorne
« Reply #635 on: 18 09, 2017, 10:19:53 am »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Jay' (LeggO Old nick)
1.2: Account name: JhayAlvarez
1.3: Date of birth: September 21, 1999
1.4: Country of residence: Philippines
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): My real name is John Johans Alvarez, My birthdate is September 21, 1999 I live in Philippines, I Like playing basketball and My hobbies is to play computer Games, My favorite food is "ADOBO" it is Chicken, My cousin recommended me to play CIT because he playing this and he said to me this is awesome and addicted game. My Mother is only Housewife and My Father is Call Center Agent and I have 1 Sibling from my father he have another wife and name Jermaine but my Mother Accept it and don't waste time to other she always giving me attention, my NBA favorite player is Stephen Curry & Kyrie Irving! my basketball position is PG that's why I idolize them.
1.7: Serial:6A62268BA69DE2BA274FDC0EDA5946E1
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I know you already knew about my CIT Life, I just wanted to continue telling you my story after I got unbanned and the experienced of being HoBo, when I got unbanned I joined HoBoS, because I know you know that I loved HoBoS very well, There's a lot of memories happened, there's a lot of turfs we tooks, and we earned, there's a lot of groups we faced, we struggled, and ofcourse we beaten, I witness the greatness of HoBoS, we all stand each day stronger and stronger, but the day came I got kicked out of the group, I forgot what is the reason, but FiwZ told me that I can join again after the turf but my PC crashed and broke, due of being busy at school I don't have time to buy a new pc parts and play again, but now I'm coming back to play again and to play with HoBoS again, I promised before that I will never leave HoBoS, this is my home, I hope that i'm welcome and the group's door are always open for me. -HoBoSFanSinceNewbie
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Fiwz, Me5a, Nitin, 'MimoS, Zimi, SaiD, Mussa, Rastafary, Term1nat0r, HarD, Hector. Not sure if all of this dudes are still there in hobos, and sorry to those friends that I forgot (Too many friends)
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: too many.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: s7G, TLR, LA, iG, eFrag., HoBoS
3.2: Reason for leaving them:
s7G = Kicked, I forgot the reason it's too long ago
TLR = Kicked, I forgot the reason it's too long ago
LA = Deleted
iG = Kicked, they're randomly kicking
eFrag = Left, Too long in-active
HoBoS = Kicked, I forgot the reason but minor offense (that time FiwZ told me that I can join again after turf)
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): Yes, I got banned because I saw someone advertise other server then I just copied his advertisement then sent it to mainchats because I laugh because I know someone will get banned because he advertise other server, I don't know that it's not allowed then got banned.
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/aKLLv
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/j17wc
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://imgur.com/a/kAU35
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: I hope you still remember me my fellowmen HoBo.
ps: me5a told me to re-post.
Jay™

Offline Johnny Bhai

• Group: N/A.
  • Ingame: Devil
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #636 on: 18 09, 2017, 03:50:52 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Devil|F
1.2: Account name: HeroFighter
1.3: Date of birth:  25-Jan-2012
1.4: Country of residence: Pakistan
1.5: English skills (?/10): (8/10)
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): My real name is Shahnoor Khan, I live in Pakistan and  I am 15. My hobbies are to play computer games and sports . I got 2 sister and 1 younger brother , my father is a teacher .
1.7: Serial: 7550CC271B5C7CE350E194A71B9106E2
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I started CIT in 2015 , I started as a civil worker and was slowly introduced tto criminal side which was good . I joined many group and improve my stats with the help of my former group mates .Since, I the group I was in are inactive so I decided to join HoBoS which is one of the most mature and respectful criminal group in CIT.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: no
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: no
Other information
3.1: Former groups: PINGuinZ , G5R , Morning_Star , KLM and ViciousGaming
3.2: Reason for leaving them: PZ , G5R and MSS went inactive , in KLM I went inactive for 1 week due to studies which result me in a kick and  in vG I was kicked beacuse it was going to be deleted .
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): No I am never banned
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"):     https://imgur.com/a/Gdpb3
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):    https://imgur.com/a/0YF29
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"):    https://imgur.com/a/BOU0i
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: No .
"Champion's train , loser's complain " !!!!

Offline Revolution.

Years
  • Ingame: Revolution
  • Squad: OverVictims
« Reply #637 on: 19 09, 2017, 06:18:37 am »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Revolution
1.2: Account name: imbode
1.3: Date of birth: 2002/12/1
1.4: Country of residence: Egypt,Alexandria
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello Dear's Im Bode magdy, im 15 Years old , im living in Alexandria, I Have an older  Brother called Mohamed and he is my life and funny guy too ❤ I hate school as all many people Do xD , im Football player and I love this sport so much and I wish I can became a great football player at my future , im playing league of legends too it is an online game and talking about wars so I love it so much ❤
1.7: Serial:7F3AE5F23FE113905738075244654844
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I had play this game 2 years ago of course it was bad and worse because I was beginner and alone I wasn't know any person already then I meet somefriends here and I told my real friends to join with me so it's became funny and amazing and we started to play together by .. killing cops ..doing AR..Doing CE..robing stores and turfing with our old noop group..when we bored and needed some money we working as iron miner ..bus driver ..fisher man and farmer and when we earned the money we buying cars..bikes and dangerous weapons like MG ..M4A1 And Shotgun to go kill cops and do turfing again .. that's it my real life in CIT I hope you enjoyed with reading that sad story xD
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: no
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: Me5a and Fraude
Other information
3.1: Former groups: Bikers,FFH,Trolling,TR,B13,SK,GG,SWAT,Pirus and Dx3
3.2: Reason for leaving them: Bikers inactive,FFH inactive too,Trolling he hasn't a special goals and got idiot's members,TR some problams,B13 deleted,SK some problams with leaders,GG inactive,SWAT because I wanna go as a criminal,Pirus inactive,Dx3 inactive
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): no
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/yU3V1
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/ddDzZ
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://imgur.com/a/GD1jv
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: no thanks im done <3

Offline Bhairy

• HoBoS Leader
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #638 on: 19 09, 2017, 06:00:30 pm »
@AlpHanp Denied.
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: AlpHan
1.2: Account name: CalmChild
1.3: Date of birth: 03/08/1999
1.4: Country of residence: TR
1.5: English skills (?/10): 8
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): My name is Alphan surname Kılıç. I live in Turkey/Ankara I'm studying at collage.My hobbies Swimming and play football. Every day Im active CIT because I enjoy playing very much.My favorites Swimming I love swim. my phobia Hıgh and dark. I like watching films and documentary.
1.7: Serial:591E25441A54BC2F5D27B9F08B905BA2
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):  I started about a year and a half ago.Firstly with my classmates We were playing for fun.few months later My classmates left to CIT but I continued.Firstly I play law after I criminals  I discovered Turf later. I learned how to make money and how to do it.
I learned turf groups and fighting.I was playing in Turkish groups until now.but now I think we should go into a big and strong group.Hobos is the best I would love to join.They are doing Turf every day and ı love Turf. I can not wait to get into this group.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: no not. but I want to make friends.
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: No , I don't know
Other information
3.1: Former groups: BGAT , SK, u'W
3.2: Reason for leaving them:BGAT = It's boring to play as a cops. More fun to play as a criminal. SK=my little brother opened the band and went to her to break it. u'W= My little brother closed group
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): No, Never .But my little brother was banned once. We have different accounts but same serial
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/QtDwxl5
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/ZQmBg2N
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://imgur.com/SjHDvR2
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: No , Thanks

@Jesser Denied
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: #Je[SS]eR
1.2: Account name: Ramsi
1.3: Date of birth: 2001/17/8
1.4: Country of residence: TN
1.5: English skills (?/10): 9
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): My name is Jesser I live in Tunisia i'm 17 years old I have 2 brothers and one sister I play computer games and football also I go to secondry school by bus I love my country I play on computer in holidays and weekends but if I have exams I can't play because I should revise for my exams
1.7: Serial:* Your serial is: B9032541F291D5F9D4AAE63789ACB3F2
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I joined CIT in 2015 I was newbie so I didn't know what should I do to get money first I worked as ironminer then I played as a criminal one day I have made my own group it was for me and my friends but I deleted it it wasn't good another day I warped to LV and I played in it to make my stats good to apply for good group I have worked alot as criminal and iron miner to get money to waste it on ammos of my weapons in LV
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: N/A
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:N/A
Other information
3.1: Former groups: SaM /
3.2: Reason for leaving them: Inactive group
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): Flamming sttaf
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/VC8HXvL
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):https://imgur.com/rFUnF8F
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"):https://imgur.com/0iZuSno
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): yes
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): sure

@Jay' Accepted.
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Jay' (LeggO Old nick)
1.2: Account name: JhayAlvarez
1.3: Date of birth: September 21, 1999
1.4: Country of residence: Philippines
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): My real name is John Johans Alvarez, My birthdate is September 21, 1999 I live in Philippines, I Like playing basketball and My hobbies is to play computer Games, My favorite food is "ADOBO" it is Chicken, My cousin recommended me to play CIT because he playing this and he said to me this is awesome and addicted game. My Mother is only Housewife and My Father is Call Center Agent and I have 1 Sibling from my father he have another wife and name Jermaine but my Mother Accept it and don't waste time to other she always giving me attention, my NBA favorite player is Stephen Curry & Kyrie Irving! my basketball position is PG that's why I idolize them.
1.7: Serial:6A62268BA69DE2BA274FDC0EDA5946E1
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I know you already knew about my CIT Life, I just wanted to continue telling you my story after I got unbanned and the experienced of being HoBo, when I got unbanned I joined HoBoS, because I know you know that I loved HoBoS very well, There's a lot of memories happened, there's a lot of turfs we tooks, and we earned, there's a lot of groups we faced, we struggled, and ofcourse we beaten, I witness the greatness of HoBoS, we all stand each day stronger and stronger, but the day came I got kicked out of the group, I forgot what is the reason, but FiwZ told me that I can join again after the turf but my PC crashed and broke, due of being busy at school I don't have time to buy a new pc parts and play again, but now I'm coming back to play again and to play with HoBoS again, I promised before that I will never leave HoBoS, this is my home, I hope that i'm welcome and the group's door are always open for me. -HoBoSFanSinceNewbie
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Fiwz, Me5a, Nitin, 'MimoS, Zimi, SaiD, Mussa, Rastafary, Term1nat0r, HarD, Hector. Not sure if all of this dudes are still there in hobos, and sorry to those friends that I forgot (Too many friends)
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: too many.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: s7G, TLR, LA, iG, eFrag., HoBoS
3.2: Reason for leaving them:
s7G = Kicked, I forgot the reason it's too long ago
TLR = Kicked, I forgot the reason it's too long ago
LA = Deleted
iG = Kicked, they're randomly kicking
eFrag = Left, Too long in-active
HoBoS = Kicked, I forgot the reason but minor offense (that time FiwZ told me that I can join again after turf)
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): Yes, I got banned because I saw someone advertise other server then I just copied his advertisement then sent it to mainchats because I laugh because I know someone will get banned because he advertise other server, I don't know that it's not allowed then got banned.
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/aKLLv
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/j17wc
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://imgur.com/a/kAU35
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: I hope you still remember me my fellowmen HoBo.
ps: me5a told me to re-post.

@Johnny Bhai Denied.
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Devil|F
1.2: Account name: HeroFighter
1.3: Date of birth:  25-Jan-2012
1.4: Country of residence: Pakistan
1.5: English skills (?/10): (8/10)
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): My real name is Shahnoor Khan, I live in Pakistan and  I am 15. My hobbies are to play computer games and sports . I got 2 sister and 1 younger brother , my father is a teacher .
1.7: Serial: 7550CC271B5C7CE350E194A71B9106E2
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I started CIT in 2015 , I started as a civil worker and was slowly introduced tto criminal side which was good . I joined many group and improve my stats with the help of my former group mates .Since, I the group I was in are inactive so I decided to join HoBoS which is one of the most mature and respectful criminal group in CIT.
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: no
Other information
3.1: Former groups: PINGuinZ , G5R , Morning_Star , KLM and ViciousGaming
3.2: Reason for leaving them: PZ , G5R and MSS went inactive , in KLM I went inactive for 1 week due to studies which result me in a kick and  in vG I was kicked beacuse it was going to be deleted .
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): No I am never banned
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"):     https://imgur.com/a/Gdpb3
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):    https://imgur.com/a/0YF29
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"):    https://imgur.com/a/BOU0i
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: No .

@Revolution Accepted.
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Revolution
1.2: Account name: imbode
1.3: Date of birth: 2002/12/1
1.4: Country of residence: Egypt,Alexandria
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello Dear's Im Bode magdy, im 15 Years old , im living in Alexandria, I Have an older  Brother called Mohamed and he is my life and funny guy too ❤ I hate school as all many people Do xD , im Football player and I love this sport so much and I wish I can became a great football player at my future , im playing league of legends too it is an online game and talking about wars so I love it so much ❤
1.7: Serial:7F3AE5F23FE113905738075244654844
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I had play this game 2 years ago of course it was bad and worse because I was beginner and alone I wasn't know any person already then I meet somefriends here and I told my real friends to join with me so it's became funny and amazing and we started to play together by .. killing cops ..doing AR..Doing CE..robing stores and turfing with our old noop group..when we bored and needed some money we working as iron miner ..bus driver ..fisher man and farmer and when we earned the money we buying cars..bikes and dangerous weapons like MG ..M4A1 And Shotgun to go kill cops and do turfing again .. that's it my real life in CIT I hope you enjoyed with reading that sad story xD
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: Me5a and Fraude
Other information
3.1: Former groups: Bikers,FFH,Trolling,TR,B13,SK,GG,SWAT,Pirus and Dx3
3.2: Reason for leaving them: Bikers inactive,FFH inactive too,Trolling he hasn't a special goals and got idiot's members,TR some problams,B13 deleted,SK some problams with leaders,GG inactive,SWAT because I wanna go as a criminal,Pirus inactive,Dx3 inactive
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/yU3V1
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/ddDzZ
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://imgur.com/a/GD1jv
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: no thanks im done <3

« Last Edit: 19 09, 2017, 06:10:38 pm by Bhairy »

Offline dhiamast

• Squad: car lovers squa
« Reply #639 on: Today at 02:56:23 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: mastouri
1.2: Account name: dhiamast
1.3: Date of birth: 2004/01/18
1.4: Country of residence: tunisia
1.5: English skills (?/10): 10/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): I life a robbry life and turf and kill in LV
1.7: Serial:BCDB5EA2F4950499C718F8FB30F16333
More information????
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): ????
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:ice exterme.kikokza
Other information??
3.1: Former groups: no
3.2: Reason for leaving them:no
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): ?
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):?
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"):?
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N):Y
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: yes

Offline alpialpi419

• Muhammad Alfi Mubarok
  • Group: Groves
  • Ingame: [Grove$]Mr.Alfi
  • Squad: Anti_Cops_Squad
« Reply #640 on: Today at 04:19:40 pm »
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Mr.Alfi
1.2: Account name: alpialpi419
1.3: Date of birth: 28-07-1999
1.4: Country of residence: Indonesia
1.5: English skills (?/10):8
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words):I live a simple life but I always help my friend when he is hard.
1.7: Serial: E56DA9EF4CF70C69B727BBB63ED3C944
[/size]More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):here I am always looking for a professional friend and looking for mutual friend support. and at CIT I really like turf because turf is part of my life at CIT
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names:there are [H] aRoUn # AC and [H] XxxxX # AC
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:there it groves he kicks me off the group,
I was not wrong all of a sudden on the kick
Other information
3.1: Former group: [/ b] Groves
3.2: Reason for leaving them: [/ b] he kicked me not me who came out of my members
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, tell me why: [/ b] never
3.4: Screenshot of your stats and play time (type "/ stats"): [/ b] GENERAL:
Name: Mr.Alfi # AC
Account: alpialpi419
Donator Level: 0
Married to: N / A
Job: Gangster
Play Time: 215 Hours
Group: N / A
Group Rating: N / A
Squad: Anti_Cops_Squad
Squad Rank: Outsider [Experiment L1]
Level Sought (Points): 0 (0)
Cash: 537
Ping: 377
Login Streak: 10 days

COMBAT:
Total Kills: 1.147
Total Bullets Fired: 202.628
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/ myhistory"): [22-09-2017] [15-48-14] [Grove $] Ahmed'NaB Has kicked [Grove $] Mr.Alfi # AC (alpialpi419 ) as Big Smoke [Trusted L1] [not our material]
3.6: Screenshot of your legal log (type "/ punishlog"): [/ b] there is no incoming penalty for this series
3.7: I realize that I will automatically be rejected if I interfere with the leaders in the game or in the forum (Y / N): [/ b] YES
3.8: I have read the HoBoS rules and I promise that I will follow them at any time if I am accepted (Y / N): [/ b] YES
3.9: Do you want to share another?: [/ b] no
[/ size] no

Offline Fraude

• HoBoS Leader
  • Trouble Founder
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: Fraude
  • Squad: Trouble / xvtt
« Reply #641 on: Today at 04:52:55 pm »
@dhiamast Denied!
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: mastouri
1.2: Account name: dhiamast
1.3: Date of birth: 2004/01/18
1.4: Country of residence: tunisia
1.5: English skills (?/10): 10/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): I life a robbry life and turf and kill in LV
1.7: Serial:BCDB5EA2F4950499C718F8FB30F16333
More information????
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): ????
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:ice exterme.kikokza
Other information??
3.1: Former groups: no
3.2: Reason for leaving them:no
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): ?
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):?
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"):?
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N):Y
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: yes

- Effortless application.

@AL-NSEER Denied!
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: AL-NSEER
1.2: Account name: AL-NSSER
1.3: Date of birth: 20/02/1998
1.4: Country of residence: Turkey
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello my name is Abdullah, i'm from Syria but I live in Turkey, i'm a student and I study at Turkish university, I left Syria because there is a war, I have a many skills like : swimming, driving, playing games, make photos using Photoshop.
1.7: Serial: 82B501B3ABE5B47971098AC44436C391
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I have started playing in this server since 2012 when I searched in Google about a multiplayer for GTA San Sndreas , then I learned a lot of things about this server, I have met many people, I have maked many friendship, now I have good friends and I have an experience about how can playing in this server, I know how I can playing in a team in the turf and defend.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: [H]ShAhEeN
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: Yes
Other information
3.1: Former groups: The_Ghosts , Blue_Thunder , CAMORRA , DoMinos_Family
3.2: Reason for leaving them: The_Ghosts really I do not remember maybe I was inactive , Blue_Thunder dead , CAMORRA dead , DoMinos_Family for apply to HoBoS.
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/hBFGW3S
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/o8827pA
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://imgur.com/C38nWG0

- Unskilled , never seen u around. ( by Me5a )

@alpialpi419 Denied!
Show content
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Mr.Alfi
1.2: Account name: alpialpi419
1.3: Date of birth: 28-07-1999
1.4: Country of residence: Indonesia
1.5: English skills (?/10):8
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words):I live a simple life but I always help my friend when he is hard.
1.7: Serial: E56DA9EF4CF70C69B727BBB63ED3C944
[/size]More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):here I am always looking for a professional friend and looking for mutual friend support. and at CIT I really like turf because turf is part of my life at CIT
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names:there are [H] aRoUn # AC and [H] XxxxX # AC
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:there it groves he kicks me off the group,
I was not wrong all of a sudden on the kick
Other information
3.1: Former group: [/ b] Groves
3.2: Reason for leaving them: [/ b] he kicked me not me who came out of my members
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, tell me why: [/ b] never
3.4: Screenshot of your stats and play time (type "/ stats"): [/ b] GENERAL:
Name: Mr.Alfi # AC
Account: alpialpi419
Donator Level: 0
Married to: N / A
Job: Gangster
Play Time: 215 Hours
Group: N / A
Group Rating: N / A
Squad: Anti_Cops_Squad
Squad Rank: Outsider [Experiment L1]
Level Sought (Points): 0 (0)
Cash: 537
Ping: 377
Login Streak: 10 days

COMBAT:
Total Kills: 1.147
Total Bullets Fired: 202.628
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/ myhistory"): [22-09-2017] [15-48-14] [Grove $] Ahmed'NaB Has kicked [Grove $] Mr.Alfi # AC (alpialpi419 ) as Big Smoke [Trusted L1] [not our material]
3.6: Screenshot of your legal log (type "/ punishlog"): [/ b] there is no incoming penalty for this series
3.7: I realize that I will automatically be rejected if I interfere with the leaders in the game or in the forum (Y / N): [/ b] YES
3.8: I have read the HoBoS rules and I promise that I will follow them at any time if I am accepted (Y / N): [/ b] YES
3.9: Do you want to share another?: [/ b] no
[/ size] no

- Wrong format.

HoBoS Application's Manager - Fraude
Ex. HoBoS Wino.