Author Topic: HoBoS | Application Center #5 [OPENED]  (Read 632204 times)

Offline MilkyWay

• Fire in the hole!
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hobos
  • Ingame: ice
Re: HoBoS | Application Center #5 [OPENED]
« Reply #15 on: 20 02, 2018, 09:26:23 am »
@OverDose Denied
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: OverDose'
1.2: Account name: andoy143
1.3: Date of birth: June 2 , 2004
1.4: Country of residence: Philippines
1.5: English skills (?/10): 8/10
1.6: Serial:8ED4C6B5CE4883F9351FB1A74D6397B2
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I am real andrei I study at high school 1st year , I do like sport also I do practice basketball and some football with my friends , I hangout alot I like playing video games (online games) such as MTA sa , as I am a Filipinp man , I live in a nice family I have a nice life , I think thats all.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: No.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: eXodus , WingsOfGold , Vexatious , Morning_Star , 5thStreetSaints
3.2: Reason for leaving them: eXo-Died , wG-Kick , veX-inactive members , MSS-Kick , 5th-Kick
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"):  https://imgur.com/rESUbDk
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/AX0IguT
3.5: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://imgur.com/iOyTZ1Z
3.6: Do you want to share anything else?: No.

-Not what we are looking for.
-Liar. You were in Hobos before but you did not mention it.
-Don't ever apply again.
Member of CIT since 2012. First Forum account got deleted due to my inactivity.

Offline RedSnake

• Just MTA <3
  • Ingame: RedSanSouK
« Reply #16 on: 20 02, 2018, 03:25:44 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: RedSanSouK
1.2: Account name: MadaraUchiha123
1.3: Date of birth: 25/8/2003
1.4: Country of residence: Tunisia
1.6: Serial: 86B61B29080E257BC88F136216180C43
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I started Playing cit server 2 years ago . at first it was so hard to understand the server rules . I started playing as a civilian . I really like it because I see that there is so much fun of working as fisherman and ironminer ... but after a period i'm bored of it and I want to try something else . I joined DT Academy . I love it too much because it members was loyal and friendly . someday one of my friends stole my account and took all my money and quit the law group . I was so sad . I quit mta for a long period after this . but now i'm back like 2 months ago with my this new account . I started playing as usual as a cop but I want to try something new . to make a new carrier on Turfing after I worked hard and bought The Second slot . and I searched for turfing group's that I want to turf with them and make a good work and I want to do efforts . but I didn't found till I noticed that your group could be the best for me because as I see your members are active . even some of your members helped me and told me to app on forum . I like to make new friends in Hobos and do efforts and to  be a good member .
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names:
Other information
3.1: Former groups: DTA . Team_Legends . CLASSIC and Crip_Mafia
3.2: Reason for leaving them: I left DTA cause some body stole my account and quit my group and took my money . Team_Legends I left cause the leader was ignoring me and didn't even care about the efforts I do for group . CLASSIC And Crip_Mafia I left them cause it members are all inactive .
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/yRWJ7wS
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):https://imgur.com/rCCGLSr
3.5: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): punish log command is no longer available because of the new cit 2 update
3.6: Do you want to share anything else?: no that is all
« Last Edit: 20 02, 2018, 03:41:07 pm by RedSnake »
@RedSanSouk#

Offline JaviGames

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: 20 02, 2018, 06:39:45 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: [H-HoBoS]DaNgeRouS
1.2: Account name: JaviGames
1.3: Date of birth: 31/01/2001
1.4: Country of residence: Spain
1.5: English skills (?/10): 7/10
1.6: Serial:65F9E59C2E238957EF2FBBB88A0FAA84
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):
About my life CIT ?, is not very interesting the truth, but I will tell you, I am a hardworking player, when I'm entering the first thing I think is to have fun, I also try to improve my stats and my skills as a player, if someone needs help I try to help him.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Yes. Gumball.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: BGAT,IntocableS,The_Cracks, The_PaiSas
3.2: Reason for leaving them:BGAT:Deleted
IntocableS:All members inactive and left to try join hobos.
The_Cracks: I didn't like the founder.
[T|P]: Die.
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/rBkp2l4
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/sCn3AfR
3.5: Do you want to share anything else?: No.
« Last Edit: 21 02, 2018, 07:37:52 am by JaviGames »

Offline KaMaTChO99

• .... GG
  • Group: Vagos
  • Ingame: KaMaTChO
« Reply #18 on: 20 02, 2018, 07:51:07 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: KaMaTChO
1.2: Account name: KINGFIGHT
1.3: Date of birth: 15/August/2000
1.5: English skills (?/10): 9
1.6: Serial: 324322EE31F9FAC91638A6CA9FEA9252
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): Well I am an member of CIT since 2017 and I have been doing my all duties that are needed to become the out-most best Community Helper of all time. I am all aware of the CIT rules and I follow it very strictly without any negations. I spend most of my CIT time in helping out people In-game and at the Forum. I stay for a good amount of time in the support chat, answering several sever related question as much as possible by giving correct answers not fake! This is my task which I really love to do it than any other job in CIT. I take a great pride in doing it. In the Forum I help out people in the General/Support Chat as well in MTA Support board. In the Tutorial and Guide I give a lots of advises to correct things up in any new topic created over there and I think of doing a new guide by creating a new topic which will help all the CIT players. If any updates have occurred or any kind of new changes I straightly inform that titled topic in that board to its creator to update his guide to the current update. I try my best to find any kinds of bug In-game not only there as well in the Forums that I report with valid and proper screen shots at the Forum. And become very much ensure that what I am reporting about. Everyone else does feel it too and happen to occur to them as well. In the Ideas and Suggestion board I give my new ideas to the Community. And as well I vote positive or negative to anyone’s suggestion which I do it properly and give a detail post telling that why I voted positive or negative to his/her suggestion and what things can make his/her suggestion more approval and better. Overall I am active in all the major boards. I used to love being a law enforcement In-game and I had been a well-known professional law unit for a really long time. But later got bored from it and moved to the criminal side, seeking that I might enjoy it. But soon found out no interest of that life as well. Thus, later I made a final choice to go to the Civilian life and will be there forever as much as I play CIT. I love doing the Hunter job In-game it really gives be a feeling that I am hunting down real animals! Shooting with Sniper really gives makes me enthusiastic in doing this job. As well I love to heal the peoples who have low Health Level In-game by doing paramedic job and I really am a professional medic in that! I feel so generous in doing this job and help out all the low HPs who are in hopeless in the San Andreas City. But most of my entire main Jobs in CIT are helping out anyone who needs support. That’s the reason why I am today applying for becoming a Supporter. Which I really love to do it as I am a CS Engineer and I love to solve Computer related and Internet related issues. I advise the right thing to a new person in CIT as well the others too. By giving them correct instructions to follow the rules properly. This is my Job and I will keep on doing it in my rest of my CIT life!
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: yes , Mimos's , Djapp , ice , sgs
Other information
3.1: Former groups: Imperials , Vagos , DoMinos_Family , Zonder_Resources , RnK_Gaming
3.2: Reason for leaving them: Imperials : Left (inactive group)
Vagos : Left to apply HoBoS.
DoMinos_Family : left promblem and not active group .
Zonder_Resources : flame with members because not a loyal group in promotion .
RnK_Gaming : Left.

3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/xUOb3
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/3jANC
« Last Edit: 20 02, 2018, 07:58:59 pm by ounallahamin »

Offline pertubado

Years
  • Ingame: PeRTuBaDo
« Reply #19 on: 20 02, 2018, 07:58:12 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: $PeRTuBado
1.2: Account name: stevenzika1
1.3: Date of birth: 16/03/1999
1.4: Country of residence: Brazil
1.5: English skills (?/10): 6/10
1.6: Serial: 08746FD5489BE2F8BA98C6E3B0983912
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): My name in the game is pertubado I have fun killing policemen who persecute me in the city, my focus is theft of stores and contraband of false money that makes money attracts me and I enjoy a lot, I appreciate the LV gangster I really like turf and I would like very much to join in your group that is well developed in LV.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: I do not have one, but I would love to make great friends.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: Bonde_dos_Terroristas
3.2: Reason for leaving them: I left because they wanted to just stay in LS stealing, I want more action that is in LV.
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/W004z // https://imgur.com/a/KYMQQ
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/HQcgQ
3.5: Do you want to share anything else?: I appreciate the lot of criminals who dedicate themselves in turf and give opportunities for members and I would very much like to participate in your Hobos group, I hope you have enjoyed my application, hugs.
« Last Edit: 20 02, 2018, 08:01:23 pm by pertubado »

Offline xenonso

• 1 shot 1 kill
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: [H]xenonso
  • Squad: MickeyMouseClub
« Reply #20 on: 20 02, 2018, 08:33:18 pm »
@PekkaPekok Denied
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Pekka#F
1.2: Account name:  DRAKMADRID
1.3: Date of birth:  08 September 1996
1.4: Country of residence:  Indonesia
1.6: Serial:  86592FE1C688252D8C4A5C0B3AFBEC03
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I played at CIT from 2017, I was first invited my friend to play CIT, and it was so exciting. Until now I continue to play CIT. I often play in gangsters and criminals because it is very fun and I often play with my friends to play in heist / ar and turfing. I often discuss with them in teamspeak. and to this day I play CIT is still exciting and interesting.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: None.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: ILC , KLM , Cz , TSF
3.2: Reason for leaving them: Both are inactive , None activity and friends who already inactive.
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"):  https://imgur.com/a/bCKmN
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/bCKmN
3.5: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): I can't , it doesn't exist anymore because the new update.
3.6: Do you want to share anything else?: I have 1 laptop and 1 pc, I often play in both, if I am home, I play with PC, when traveling, I use laptop, that's why my series like different, and now I apply using PC because I am at home.

•Prove yourself.
•You may re-apply in 7 days.

Offline MajdeTheGamer

• Regular Community Member
  • I Am Kind Because I Am A Best Friend <3
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Majde
  • Squad: Undisputed
« Reply #21 on: 21 02, 2018, 02:54:03 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Majde
1.2: Account name: MajdeMakavelliShakur
1.3: Date of birth: 05/01/1998 (DD/MM/YYYY)
1.5: English skills (?/10): 9/10
1.6: Serial: * Your serial is: 917F29DFB10C496E0AD1C7A7EF278EA3
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I started CIT in 2012 as a criminal, I went through a lot at first to understand the basics of the game and to get money so I went and robbed a lot of houses to get my weapons, I trained them (we had to train our weapons to be able to shoot while moving) and then I went to LV with my friend as he wanted to check out the city of wars. it was all chaos just like I wanted and from that moment I became an LV player and I got my experience from a lot of groups in the game and from friends that I made throughout my CIT life.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Extreme, Mimos, equinox, Rage.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: DeviLS , TheStreetFighters , SecTor_7_GaMeRs , SaM , Ultimate_Force , 25ToLife , Naders , 1337 , CompleXity , The_Revenge , 5thStreetSaints, Team_Genesis, xCode, oPx, nR7Gaming.
3.2: Reason for leaving them: DeviLS: died , TheStreetFighters: fought with a leader , SecTor_7_GaMeRs: got banned so a leader kicked me , SaM: the group was inviting a lot of newbies so I left , Ultimate_Force: deleted , 25ToLife: deleted , Naders: died , 1337: deleted , CompleXity: deleted , The_Revenge: deleted , 5thStreetSaints: Inactive, urAnus: Deleted because of its name, SeasonX: Deleted, Team_Genesis: Deleted, xCode: deleted, HoBoS: Kicked for being inactive, oPx: the group died the day I joined it, nR7Gaming: the founder decided to delete it and create an LS group.
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/h3p5D
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/XtdQM
3.5: Do you want to share anything else?: no ty ^_^

Offline xenonso

• 1 shot 1 kill
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #22 on: 21 02, 2018, 06:27:23 pm »
@RedSnake Denied
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: RedSanSouK
1.2: Account name: MadaraUchiha123
1.3: Date of birth: 25/8/2003
1.6: Serial: 86B61B29080E257BC88F136216180C43
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I started Playing cit server 2 years ago . at first it was so hard to understand the server rules . I started playing as a civilian . I really like it because I see that there is so much fun of working as fisherman and ironminer ... but after a period i'm bored of it and I want to try something else . I joined DT Academy . I love it too much because it members was loyal and friendly . someday one of my friends stole my account and took all my money and quit the law group . I was so sad . I quit mta for a long period after this . but now i'm back like 2 months ago with my this new account . I started playing as usual as a cop but I want to try something new . to make a new carrier on Turfing after I worked hard and bought The Second slot . and I searched for turfing group's that I want to turf with them and make a good work and I want to do efforts . but I didn't found till I noticed that your group could be the best for me because as I see your members are active . even some of your members helped me and told me to app on forum . I like to make new friends in Hobos and do efforts and to  be a good member .
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names:
Other information
3.1: Former groups: DTA . Team_Legends . CLASSIC and Crip_Mafia
3.2: Reason for leaving them: I left DTA cause some body stole my account and quit my group and took my money . Team_Legends I left cause the leader was ignoring me and didn't even care about the efforts I do for group . CLASSIC And Crip_Mafia I left them cause it members are all inactive .
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/yRWJ7wS
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):https://imgur.com/rCCGLSr
3.5: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): punish log command is no longer available because of the new cit 2 update
3.6: Do you want to share anything else?: no that is all

•Prove yourself.

@JaviGames Accepted
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: [H-HoBoS]DaNgeRouS
1.2: Account name: JaviGames
1.3: Date of birth: 31/01/2001
1.4: Country of residence: Spain
1.5: English skills (?/10): 7/10
1.6: Serial:65F9E59C2E238957EF2FBBB88A0FAA84
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):
About my life CIT ?, is not very interesting the truth, but I will tell you, I am a hardworking player, when I'm entering the first thing I think is to have fun, I also try to improve my stats and my skills as a player, if someone needs help I try to help him.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Yes. Gumball.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: BGAT,IntocableS,The_Cracks, The_PaiSas
3.2: Reason for leaving them:BGAT:Deleted
IntocableS:All members inactive and left to try join hobos.
The_Cracks: I didn't like the founder.
[T|P]: Die.
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/rBkp2l4
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/sCn3AfR

•You were helping us for long time so I decided to give u a chance.

@KaMaTChO99 Denied
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.3: Date of birth: 15/August/2000
1.5: English skills (?/10): 9
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): Well I am an member of CIT since 2017 and I have been doing my all duties that are needed to become the out-most best Community Helper of all time. I am all aware of the CIT rules and I follow it very strictly without any negations. I spend most of my CIT time in helping out people In-game and at the Forum. I stay for a good amount of time in the support chat, answering several sever related question as much as possible by giving correct answers not fake! This is my task which I really love to do it than any other job in CIT. I take a great pride in doing it. In the Forum I help out people in the General/Support Chat as well in MTA Support board. In the Tutorial and Guide I give a lots of advises to correct things up in any new topic created over there and I think of doing a new guide by creating a new topic which will help all the CIT players. If any updates have occurred or any kind of new changes I straightly inform that titled topic in that board to its creator to update his guide to the current update. I try my best to find any kinds of bug In-game not only there as well in the Forums that I report with valid and proper screen shots at the Forum. And become very much ensure that what I am reporting about. Everyone else does feel it too and happen to occur to them as well. In the Ideas and Suggestion board I give my new ideas to the Community. And as well I vote positive or negative to anyone’s suggestion which I do it properly and give a detail post telling that why I voted positive or negative to his/her suggestion and what things can make his/her suggestion more approval and better. Overall I am active in all the major boards. I used to love being a law enforcement In-game and I had been a well-known professional law unit for a really long time. But later got bored from it and moved to the criminal side, seeking that I might enjoy it. But soon found out no interest of that life as well. Thus, later I made a final choice to go to the Civilian life and will be there forever as much as I play CIT. I love doing the Hunter job In-game it really gives be a feeling that I am hunting down real animals! Shooting with Sniper really gives makes me enthusiastic in doing this job. As well I love to heal the peoples who have low Health Level In-game by doing paramedic job and I really am a professional medic in that! I feel so generous in doing this job and help out all the low HPs who are in hopeless in the San Andreas City. But most of my entire main Jobs in CIT are helping out anyone who needs support. That’s the reason why I am today applying for becoming a Supporter. Which I really love to do it as I am a CS Engineer and I love to solve Computer related and Internet related issues. I advise the right thing to a new person in CIT as well the others too. By giving them correct instructions to follow the rules properly. This is my Job and I will keep on doing it in my rest of my CIT life!
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: yes , Mimos's , Djapp , ice , sgs
Other information
3.1: Former groups: Imperials , Vagos , DoMinos_Family , Zonder_Resources , RnK_Gaming
Vagos : Left to apply HoBoS.
DoMinos_Family : left promblem and not active group .
Zonder_Resources : flame with members because not a loyal group in promotion .

3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/xUOb3
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/3jANC

•Prove yourself.

@pertubado Accepted
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: $PeRTuBado
1.2: Account name: stevenzika1
1.3: Date of birth: 16/03/1999
1.4: Country of residence: Brazil
1.5: English skills (?/10): 6/10
1.6: Serial: 08746FD5489BE2F8BA98C6E3B0983912
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): My name in the game is pertubado I have fun killing policemen who persecute me in the city, my focus is theft of stores and contraband of false money that makes money attracts me and I enjoy a lot, I appreciate the LV gangster I really like turf and I would like very much to join in your group that is well developed in LV.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: I do not have one, but I would love to make great friends.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: Bonde_dos_Terroristas
3.2: Reason for leaving them: I left because they wanted to just stay in LS stealing, I want more action that is in LV.
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/W004z // https://imgur.com/a/KYMQQ
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/HQcgQ
3.5: Do you want to share anything else?: I appreciate the lot of criminals who dedicate themselves in turf and give opportunities for members and I would very much like to participate in your Hobos group, I hope you have enjoyed my application, hugs.

•Don't waste your chance.

@MajdeTheGamer Accepted
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Majde
1.2: Account name: MajdeMakavelliShakur
1.3: Date of birth: 05/01/1998 (DD/MM/YYYY)
1.6: Serial: * Your serial is: 917F29DFB10C496E0AD1C7A7EF278EA3
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I started CIT in 2012 as a criminal, I went through a lot at first to understand the basics of the game and to get money so I went and robbed a lot of houses to get my weapons, I trained them (we had to train our weapons to be able to shoot while moving) and then I went to LV with my friend as he wanted to check out the city of wars. it was all chaos just like I wanted and from that moment I became an LV player and I got my experience from a lot of groups in the game and from friends that I made throughout my CIT life.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Extreme, Mimos, equinox, Rage.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: DeviLS , TheStreetFighters , SecTor_7_GaMeRs , SaM , Ultimate_Force , 25ToLife , Naders , 1337 , CompleXity , The_Revenge , 5thStreetSaints, Team_Genesis, xCode, oPx, nR7Gaming.
3.2: Reason for leaving them: DeviLS: died , TheStreetFighters: fought with a leader , SecTor_7_GaMeRs: got banned so a leader kicked me , SaM: the group was inviting a lot of newbies so I left , Ultimate_Force: deleted , 25ToLife: deleted , Naders: died , 1337: deleted , CompleXity: deleted , The_Revenge: deleted , 5thStreetSaints: Inactive, urAnus: Deleted because of its name, SeasonX: Deleted, Team_Genesis: Deleted, xCode: deleted, HoBoS: Kicked for being inactive, oPx: the group died the day I joined it, nR7Gaming: the founder decided to delete it and create an LS group.
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/h3p5D
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/XtdQM
3.5: Do you want to share anything else?: no ty ^_^

•Welcome.
« Last Edit: 21 02, 2018, 06:29:10 pm by xenonso »

Offline Gonxalez#

• Ingame: Gonxalez
  • Squad: The_Expendable
« Reply #23 on: 22 02, 2018, 02:40:29 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym:Gonxalez'#
1.2: Account name:Gonxalez
1.3: Date of birth:02/07/2001
1.4: Country of residence:Spain
1.5: English skills (?/10):6/10
1.6: Serial:179ADF9C5C2974BC2EC21D7978427EF4
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):I started being a newbie who does not know anything, like a team in a criminal. That group had a lawn but I did not know much what I had to do ... After a few weeks I got better and I changed group, I was in LS doing events and killing policemen ... There is a friend in what he taught me how he was going to do, he helped me a lot ... And I already improved it better ... And now, you fight better, I can do robberies, turf and event better than before.
2.2: Do you have any friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names:No
Other information
3.1: Former groups:Wolvez, iS, TR, LB, TG, Bc..
3.2: Reason for leaving them:Inactive and others because I decided to leave
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"):https://imgur.com/8geO95Z
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):https://imgur.com/Tu7QDls
3.5: Do you want to share anything else?:No

Offline xenonso

• 1 shot 1 kill
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #24 on: 22 02, 2018, 09:43:14 pm »
@Gonxalez# Accepted
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym:Gonxalez'#
1.2: Account name:Gonxalez
1.3: Date of birth:02/07/2001
1.4: Country of residence:Spain
1.5: English skills (?/10):6/10
1.6: Serial:179ADF9C5C2974BC2EC21D7978427EF4
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):I started being a newbie who does not know anything, like a team in a criminal. That group had a lawn but I did not know much what I had to do ... After a few weeks I got better and I changed group, I was in LS doing events and killing policemen ... There is a friend in what he taught me how he was going to do, he helped me a lot ... And I already improved it better ... And now, you fight better, I can do robberies, turf and event better than before.
2.2: Do you have any friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names:No
Other information
3.1: Former groups:Wolvez, iS, TR, LB, TG, Bc..
3.2: Reason for leaving them:Inactive and others because I decided to leave
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"):https://imgur.com/8geO95Z
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):https://imgur.com/Tu7QDls
3.5: Do you want to share anything else?:No

•Welcome.

Offline Ghazi

• Ingame: Ghazi
« Reply #25 on: 23 02, 2018, 05:59:27 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym:  Ghazi
1.2: Account name:  amir1234567
1.3: Date of birth:  14/07/2003
1.4: Country of residence:  Kasserine
1.5: English skills (?/10):  8.5
1.6: Serial:  EAAF995BAF5DB8FADE272AEFA220DCF4
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):     Well, I’ve joined the CIT server in the beginning of july “2012”, I was a newbie and I’ve worked as a fermer but I didn’t continue on it because it made me bored. I decided to search for another good work to reach some money because I wanted to buy an infernus, after searching for a career I found the iron miner job. However decided to work as an Delivery Man because I found the price is high and I knew that I’d be rich from this career.

I’ve joined my first group which is called “1337”, only the founder and me were active so the group has been deleted. I became groupless however, while working as an delivery man I’ve met a guy with a nice  skin, I asked him “Hello, This skin belongs to which group?” and he said “It belongs to Camorro”. I didn’t know how to join the Camorro but after few days a friend learnt me and he told me that Camorro is a nice, friendly group. I  got accepted, I’m thankful to the guy who gave me chance to join this group. I had got a nice tread from the Camorro members, They learnt me many things on criminal life. So I leave FBI and created  group DeviLS 17,01,2013 it was a very strong group. we spent a lot of time in LV and  take turfs after 1.5 years the group was deleted as there were many rats around me! Then I joined the MSS to old friends and  we played together! and now I want to join the Best group on CIT HoBoS
2.2: Do you have any friends in HoBoS? yes If so, state their names:  Mimos ProTo
Other information
3.1: Former groups:  Sup3r_Gam3rz ZombiesGroup FFH SaM Naders Vexatious nR7Gaming 25ToLife
3.2: Reason for leaving them: INCATIV AND The Members no  respect the leaders don't be activ
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"):   https://imgur.com/a/0KB6N
https://imgur.com/a/5Dwkg
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):  https://imgur.com/a/Sa2wb
https://imgur.com/a/7UiPa
3.5: Do you want to share anything else?:  no thnx
« Last Edit: 23 02, 2018, 06:42:44 pm by Ghazi »

Offline Carloos

• Thug Life .
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: .!.
  • Ingame: Carloos'Tn
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #26 on: 23 02, 2018, 06:36:07 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Carloos'Tn
1.2: Account name: Zama9Tel2
1.3: Date of birth: 07/9/1996
1.5: English skills (?/10): 8
1.6: Serial:  CFBF1DE48F6201B526BD66F7AE595C54
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I start playing cit in 2013 after I talk with my freinds in school about this cool game so we start playing together like a civilian works first it was very hard to earn money but we stay active and patience my first job was news paper  player but this job didn't give me allot of money then I try pilot because in real life pilot get allot of money xD. after that I found iron miner and farmer its good jobs , I talk with my freinds to make a crew but they dont want it they wannna join a famous gang so I decied to improove my kill skills to  then I go to LV , and after a few months of gameplay I started to enjoy this game because I made alot of good and close friends who teached my basic's and tips in this game . Till now I can call myself successful player who's looking for new challenges and experiences and It's an honor for me to join your rooter group

2.2: Do you have any friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: MimoS and SaiD
Other information
3.1: Former groups: VandalZ / SaM/ Ultimate force / IncuBuS
3.2: Reason for leaving them: deleted / dead / left to join my freinds in other gang / deleted
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://i.imgur.com/5qM8my2.png
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://i.imgur.com/Po3edZB.png
3.5: Do you want to share anything else?: my history get deleted I think cause my account retrival.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:30:03 pm by Carloos »

Offline rubysuicide

• Group: maperZ
  • Ingame: rubydacherry-
« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 03:49:41 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Hector# - ~hector
1.2: Account name: minikamoto
1.3: Date of birth: April 2 2000
1.6: Serial:0FB186984F2D86B6D20147439EC23454

More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): Ahmmm im cit player and my ingame name is ~Hector and a long time ago I was a ls boy or robber in ls xD and my friend tell me to go to LV cause he said that LS is so boring map and so that I go to LV and he teach me binds and how to throw nades and I have main acc and it was hacked. and im a loyal and skilled man and patient and im not ganghopper and im not k1d like the other player and I can easily understand any commands and im following the CIT rules so it can avoid ban or muted.
2.2: Do you have any friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Gumball
Other information
3.1: Former groups: X0X0 Grey_59 Sinscity xCode CTM Home_Idea CAS1
3.2: Reason for leaving them:X0X0=Inactive so that I leave cause staff is now leaving G59=K1dz I cant understand their attitude Sinscity=Deleted xCode=Kicked CTM=Kicked Home_Idea=Deleted CAS1=Deleted.
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/bPbl4
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/gGw4S just understand this history because I played in internet cafe for now cause my own pc is broken and my father trying to fix it.
3.5: Do you want to share anything else?: No

Offline KaMaTChO99

• .... GG
  • Group: Vagos
  • Ingame: KaMaTChO
« Reply #28 on: Yesterday at 03:54:29 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.3: Date of birth: 15/8/2000
1.4: Country of residence: TN
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): y life in CIT,  well I started playing in 2015, at the beginning of the year. I said I was not sure, in the other application but now I have. I started in 2016. My first group was DynamicMouse, where I learned almost everything I know today. It all started when a friend in real life invited me to play CIT, and when I started playing, I was invited to the group. The founder was my friend irl too. When the group was over, I tried to play in LV, I played for about six months, but then I got tired. I went back to what I always liked, LS. I like playing as criminal and as civil and i'm skilled guy in LV binds and everything and propably popular there.
2.2: Do you have any friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: yes , Mimos's , Djapp , ice
Other information
Vagos : im wait Accept My application HoBoS for left Vagos .
DoMinos_Family : left inactive group .
Zonder_Resources : left ( Not Loyal Group in Promotion members )
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/uorsq
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/CQYZx
3.5: Do you want to share anything else?: No ty . <3

Offline xenonso

• 1 shot 1 kill
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #29 on: Today at 10:18:25 am »
@Ghazi Denied
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym:  Ghazi
1.2: Account name:  amir1234567
1.3: Date of birth:  14/07/2003
1.4: Country of residence:  Kasserine
1.5: English skills (?/10):  8.5
1.6: Serial:  EAAF995BAF5DB8FADE272AEFA220DCF4
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):     Well, I’ve joined the CIT server in the beginning of july “2012”, I was a newbie and I’ve worked as a fermer but I didn’t continue on it because it made me bored. I decided to search for another good work to reach some money because I wanted to buy an infernus, after searching for a career I found the iron miner job. However decided to work as an Delivery Man because I found the price is high and I knew that I’d be rich from this career.

I’ve joined my first group which is called “1337”, only the founder and me were active so the group has been deleted. I became groupless however, while working as an delivery man I’ve met a guy with a nice  skin, I asked him “Hello, This skin belongs to which group?” and he said “It belongs to Camorro”. I didn’t know how to join the Camorro but after few days a friend learnt me and he told me that Camorro is a nice, friendly group. I  got accepted, I’m thankful to the guy who gave me chance to join this group. I had got a nice tread from the Camorro members, They learnt me many things on criminal life. So I leave FBI and created  group DeviLS 17,01,2013 it was a very strong group. we spent a lot of time in LV and  take turfs after 1.5 years the group was deleted as there were many rats around me! Then I joined the MSS to old friends and  we played together! and now I want to join the Best group on CIT HoBoS
2.2: Do you have any friends in HoBoS? yes If so, state their names:  Mimos ProTo
Other information
3.1: Former groups:  Sup3r_Gam3rz ZombiesGroup FFH SaM Naders Vexatious nR7Gaming 25ToLife
3.2: Reason for leaving them: INCATIV AND The Members no  respect the leaders don't be activ
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"):   https://imgur.com/a/0KB6N
https://imgur.com/a/5Dwkg
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):  https://imgur.com/a/Sa2wb
https://imgur.com/a/7UiPa
3.5: Do you want to share anything else?:  no thnx

@Carloos Accepted
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Carloos'Tn
1.2: Account name: Zama9Tel2
1.3: Date of birth: 07/9/1996
1.5: English skills (?/10): 8
1.6: Serial:  CFBF1DE48F6201B526BD66F7AE595C54
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I start playing cit in 2013 after I talk with my freinds in school about this cool game so we start playing together like a civilian works first it was very hard to earn money but we stay active and patience my first job was news paper  player but this job didn't give me allot of money then I try pilot because in real life pilot get allot of money xD. after that I found iron miner and farmer its good jobs , I talk with my freinds to make a crew but they dont want it they wannna join a famous gang so I decied to improove my kill skills to  then I go to LV , and after a few months of gameplay I started to enjoy this game because I made alot of good and close friends who teached my basic's and tips in this game . Till now I can call myself successful player who's looking for new challenges and experiences and It's an honor for me to join your rooter group

2.2: Do you have any friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: MimoS and SaiD
Other information
3.1: Former groups: VandalZ / SaM/ Ultimate force / IncuBuS
3.2: Reason for leaving them: deleted / dead / left to join my freinds in other gang / deleted
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://i.imgur.com/5qM8my2.png
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://i.imgur.com/Po3edZB.png
3.5: Do you want to share anything else?: my history get deleted I think cause my account retrival.

@rubysuicide Accepted
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Hector# - ~hector
1.2: Account name: minikamoto
1.3: Date of birth: April 2 2000
1.6: Serial:0FB186984F2D86B6D20147439EC23454

More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): Ahmmm im cit player and my ingame name is ~Hector and a long time ago I was a ls boy or robber in ls xD and my friend tell me to go to LV cause he said that LS is so boring map and so that I go to LV and he teach me binds and how to throw nades and I have main acc and it was hacked. and im a loyal and skilled man and patient and im not ganghopper and im not k1d like the other player and I can easily understand any commands and im following the CIT rules so it can avoid ban or muted.
2.2: Do you have any friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Gumball
Other information
3.1: Former groups: X0X0 Grey_59 Sinscity xCode CTM Home_Idea CAS1
3.2: Reason for leaving them:X0X0=Inactive so that I leave cause staff is now leaving G59=K1dz I cant understand their attitude Sinscity=Deleted xCode=Kicked CTM=Kicked Home_Idea=Deleted CAS1=Deleted.
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/bPbl4
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/gGw4S just understand this history because I played in internet cafe for now cause my own pc is broken and my father trying to fix it.
3.5: Do you want to share anything else?: No

@KaMaTChO99 Denied
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.3: Date of birth: 15/8/2000
1.4: Country of residence: TN
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): y life in CIT,  well I started playing in 2015, at the beginning of the year. I said I was not sure, in the other application but now I have. I started in 2016. My first group was DynamicMouse, where I learned almost everything I know today. It all started when a friend in real life invited me to play CIT, and when I started playing, I was invited to the group. The founder was my friend irl too. When the group was over, I tried to play in LV, I played for about six months, but then I got tired. I went back to what I always liked, LS. I like playing as criminal and as civil and i'm skilled guy in LV binds and everything and propably popular there.
2.2: Do you have any friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: yes , Mimos's , Djapp , ice
Other information
Vagos : im wait Accept My application HoBoS for left Vagos .
DoMinos_Family : left inactive group .
Zonder_Resources : left ( Not Loyal Group in Promotion members )
3.3: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/uorsq
3.4: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/CQYZx
3.5: Do you want to share anything else?: No ty . <3