Author Topic: HoBoS | Application Center #3 [OPENED]  (Read 603863 times)

Offline DeadlyCandy

• Fire in the hole!
    YearsYears
  • Group: Hobos
  • Ingame: ice
  • Squad: LLW
Re: HoBoS | Application Center #3 [OPENED]
« Reply #405 on: 08 05, 2017, 06:01:04 pm »
@wavemu1 Accepted
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: wavemu1
1.2: Account name: Frank
1.3: Date of birth: 13/01/2000
1.4: Country of residence: Thai
1.5: English skills (?/10): 7/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Im a portuguese Frank, im 17 years old and I rly like to play PC Games, be with my friends and play football. Im student at the moment so I need to study, this year I got exams so I gotta study, I like to talk with my friends about football, wer always fighting to know whos better: SLB or FCP, ofcourse I like to hang out with girls and yeah  (◔◡◔). I really like to enjoy my life and do what I like to do but ofc its not so easy to do what ever I want. I love to skate with my friends cuz it makes me feel free and thats something about my life, my day trip is like: wake up>school>house>skate>eat>sleep.
1.7: Serial:45F6B8FA66A0A9101D87C5AF7ED2AAF2
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):I began playing CIT since February of 2012 with my friends.I gone many times inactive since then but I still continue playing but my friends have stopped.Firstly,I began by civil life as I wasn't able to buy my guns.Afterwards, I have started the criminal life(turfing and robbing houses etc.)I had several times joined cop life but I regreted it and I came back to Crim. life.Being an old player means a lot for me since I have a lot of friendships with several players.I will never stop CIT forever.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: nope
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:nope
Other information
3.1: Former groups:Ravage,TheLast_Resort,Kryptons,Scary_Killers
3.2: Reason for leaving them:Ravage: leaving an active members TheLast_Resort: leaving an active members Kryptons: leaving an active members Scary_killers: not gradually turf
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): no
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): http://imgur.com/a/dLdLK
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):http://imgur.com/a/B7Kyi
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"):http://imgur.com/a/K1P48
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Yes
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Yes
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: SaiD <3

-Welcome

@Red.? Denied
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Red.?
1.2: Account name: casparov43
1.3: Date of birth: 13/04/1999
1.4: Country of residence: Tr
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello, my name is  Mehmet and I am 17 years old, I've two brothers first one is 17 years old and the second one is 16 years old they're awesome brothers they're always with me in my hard moments I was born in tekirdağ it's pretty good country I lived there for eleven years I made many friends there but I moved to Tokat/Turkey, and currently living in a compound called " Green City" it's pretty cool town, once I reached that location, I made a lot of friends, we have a lot of fun - tell jokes, hang out. And also, my dad has a store in a mall there, which was pretty good for us and for our family. I love everything comes to me I don't like to move while setting on ma lovely chair, that doesn't mean I am fat, I am just lazy and laziness is a way of living these days, I am quiet sometimes, I am friendly, I have too much friends in game and in my real life and in game, I love computer games because it makes me spend some of my free time in my real life and I love being lonely, that's it.

1.7: Serial:
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): When I started I didnt know anything about CIT.Sometimes I get mute for non english XD BUT when someone tell me for "F1" I just open it and start.First I was waste collector  than I try with criminal and at finish im cop.But someday I come to LV and say in main "What are this colored places?They're turfs.You need to be in a gang to take them.Than I ask "How can I come in-to a gang?".Than he say you need to be invited.If u want to be just tell me.Than I say ofcourse I wanna be.After one minute he invited me and than I didnt know for "F6".I Asked him "What now"?.He say open F6 than check a space which has number "1" at .Than I just see name "[I.R.A]" name and clicked twice on name than I joined .They say in groupchat welcome but I didnt know it XD.Than he say me how to do it and than I understand what means "turf,gang,/gc and F6 .Next day I asked in main chat "which job have best price "?.They say trucker.But where?Again I open F1 than it says:los santos docks.I Know where is this so I go there .I get the job and start to do it.When I get roadtrain I just know that I must go on truck blip on my radar.All day I do it .Next day I drive t he truck again and see the job which was near car shop at LS docks."Delivery man" was writed as text at Yellow job mark.I Try with it and it sounds good.So I do it .Than I just stopped with getting money and try to found some house.I Asked which is under 20k and they say motel in LV.The guy which helped me says "i will come to you ,just dont move" than he pick me and bring to his motel.Ofcourse I buy it.But it was time to get real car.I Have some experience from F1 and I remember the FAQ answer which says the car blip on map.I Go there and bought the car which was 22k.Perennial.I Parked it to my house and try to lock it with key "lock" XD (i was noob at first time).Than I pressed F2 by an accident and found space names "lock/unlock" I clicked and try to open car.It was locked.Yeey .I Pressed same space at F2 again and try to open car again but now I can .Now I understand the half CIT.Next day I go work for money again and again again again .... .Until I didnt understand all jobs  I read-ed F1 for every question that I didnt know.Ofcourse forum helped me too. It was full of fun and excitement then my friend took me in a group called Dragon where I began earning very quickly but suddenly it was closed so I had to join another group but it was filled with members who were inactive so I and my friend decided to open our own group so we opened Optimus . At first we thought that it would be flop but we did not loose hope and now its very good with 35 active members but than I did  want  to join a good gang  so I decided to join HoBoS now I am apply in HoBoS application center.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: n/a
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:n/a
Other information
3.1: Former groups: bTm b13 xcode 25life
3.2: Reason for leaving them:bTm delete b13 kick xcode left 25life left
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): n/a
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://i.hizliresim.com/z37q66.png
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):http://i.hizliresim.com/r396aV.png
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"):https://i.hizliresim.com/P0ZAv5.png
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): y
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): y
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: no Thanks

- Copied your last application
-Lied on 3.1
-Forum account contain group applications only.
-Not what we are looking for.
Member of CIT since 2012. First Forum account got deleted due to my inactivity.
-Former xvtt leader

Offline Swick

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Swick'
  • Squad: Squad_97
« Reply #406 on: 13 05, 2017, 06:49:08 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Swick
1.2: Account name: murat16
1.3: Date of birth: 18 July 2001
1.4: Country of residence: Turkey
1.5: English skills (?/10): 7-10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello,my name is Ali.I'm from Bulgaria but I'm Turkish.My mom and father came to Turkey in 1989.I don't have brother or sister.I study at Hasan Ali Yucel Anatolia School.My hobbies are read a book and play computer.I'm afraid from hight.Finally respect is the most important think in my life.
1.7: Serial: 1E003F44BEBBB0DF2B8578A2CAAA3BB3
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I started MTA/CIT2  4 or 5 years ago.I wasn't know anything about CIT2 server but my friends helped me.Then I joined many criminal group  and I learned how to play this game.I left CIT 4 mounths ago.Now I back and I'm ready for HoBoS
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: No I don't have any friends in HoBoS.
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: I know Metehan because we are in the same squad.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: Naders-DoubleX3-Victory-eXo      
3.2: Reason for leaving them: Naders-Closed       DoubleX3-Left because they are disrespectful.  Victory- It was my friends group and closed.  eXo-Closed
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): No
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://i.hizliresim.com/690Ga9.png
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://i.hizliresim.com/X05pb0.png
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://i.hizliresim.com/R0qRGZ.png
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Y
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Y
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: For a week I will be inactive because I have exams.Thanks.

Old RXn Trusted.

Offline DeadlyCandy

• Fire in the hole!
    YearsYears
« Reply #407 on: 13 05, 2017, 09:12:07 pm »
@Swick Denied
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Swick
1.2: Account name: murat16
1.3: Date of birth: 18 July 2001
1.4: Country of residence: Turkey
1.5: English skills (?/10): 7-10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello,my name is Ali.I'm from Bulgaria but I'm Turkish.My mom and father came to Turkey in 1989.I don't have brother or sister.I study at Hasan Ali Yucel Anatolia School.My hobbies are read a book and play computer.I'm afraid from hight.Finally respect is the most important think in my life.
1.7: Serial: 1E003F44BEBBB0DF2B8578A2CAAA3BB3
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I started MTA/CIT2  4 or 5 years ago.I wasn't know anything about CIT2 server but my friends helped me.Then I joined many criminal group  and I learned how to play this game.I left CIT 4 mounths ago.Now I back and I'm ready for HoBoS
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: No I don't have any friends in HoBoS.
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: I know Metehan because we are in the same squad.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: Naders-DoubleX3-Victory-eXo      
3.2: Reason for leaving them: Naders-Closed       DoubleX3-Left because they are disrespectful.  Victory- It was my friends group and closed.  eXo-Closed
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): No
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://i.hizliresim.com/690Ga9.png
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://i.hizliresim.com/X05pb0.png
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://i.hizliresim.com/R0qRGZ.png
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Y
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Y
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: For a week I will be inactive because I have exams.Thanks.

-Your forum account contain group applications mostly.
-You lied on 3.1.
-You are going inactive. Trials are not allowed to go inactive here.
-Prove yourself next time if you want to join us.
-Former xvtt leader

Offline iku

• Ingame: iku
« Reply #408 on: 15 05, 2017, 02:01:23 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym:[iku]
1.2: Account name:[baderbouazza]
1.3: Date of birth:[7/9/1991]
1.4: Country of residence:[tunisia]
1.5: English skills (?/10):[7-10]
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words):[Hello,my name is Ali.I'm from Bulgaria but I'm Turkish.My mom and father came to Turkey in 1989.I don't have brother or sister.I study at Hasan Ali Yucel Anatolia School.My hobbies are read a book and play computer.I'm afraid from hight.Finally respect is the most important think in my life.]
1.7: Serial:[1E003F44BEBBB0DF2B8578A2CAAA3BB3]
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names:
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:
Other information
3.1: Former groups:
3.2: Reason for leaving them:
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s):
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"):
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"):
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N):
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N):
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?:

Offline Samurii

YearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: [H]Samurii
  • Squad: Gambino
Re: HoBoS | Application Center #3 [OPNED]
« Reply #409 on: 15 05, 2017, 05:39:34 pm »
@iku  Denied
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym:[iku]
1.2: Account name:[baderbouazza]
1.3: Date of birth:[7/9/1991]
1.4: Country of residence:[tunisia]
1.5: English skills (?/10):[7-10]
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words):[Hello,my name is Ali.I'm from Bulgaria but I'm Turkish.My mom and father came to Turkey in 1989.I don't have brother or sister.I study at Hasan Ali Yucel Anatolia School.My hobbies are read a book and play computer.I'm afraid from hight.Finally respect is the most important think in my life.]
1.7: Serial:[1E003F44BEBBB0DF2B8578A2CAAA3BB3]
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names:
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:
Other information
3.1: Former groups:
3.2: Reason for leaving them:
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s):
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"):
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"):
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N):
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N):
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?:

-Wrong format
-Incomplete application
« Last Edit: 15 05, 2017, 07:35:29 pm by DeadlyCandy »

Offline jerickwafux23

• Ingame: Mr.JeRiCkWaFuX
  • Squad: Trouble Squad
« Reply #410 on: 17 05, 2017, 11:40:15 am »
Introduce yourself[size=10
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Mr.JeRiCkWaFuXxX#T
1.2: Account name:jerickwafux23
1.3: Date of birth: June 15 2001
1.4: Country of residence: Philippines
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello,My real name is Jerick I live in the little house but full of love with my Mom,Dad and sisters and I dont have brothers,but its ok im happy what I have now :D because I have a good Family :) and I love my family so much 0:) because what I need they will give it to me.My dad work is Chef and he is working so hard that why I love my dad <_3.My Mom too she is a house wife and she is working hard washing our clothes,sweeping the floor and washing dishes :D and I help him sometimes.I love songs and sports like basketball,badminton and playing computer.I started playing MTA last 2 years but I stopped because my grades in school is so low thats why I stopped.When I have high grades I played again I missed it so much and I like to join group I like like HoBoS. ^-^

1.7: Serial:61BAC94974FDE88F878733B18B7EE584
[/size]More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I started CIT since 2015 when I saw my friend playing CIT in the computer shop I tell him what is that game its like GTA San Andreas because im a GTA player when I was a kid and he said this is GTA online and I watched him until he is done playing and I create CIT and my friend told me that read the rules  I started to a criminal and I f5 I see all the criminal missions and I do briefcase delivery,Hijacking,pickpocket and now im a hitman 8) and cops is following me and im riding Sanchez  and when im trap  I die  >:( im so angry but its ok ^-^  and im working hard hijacking everytime briefcase delivery and racing sometimes. :D
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: I dont have :(
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:I dont have :( if I get invited sure I have friends and HoBoS im a friendly :)
Other information
3.1: Former groups: 5th Street Saints, GTW ,ZR and LSK
3.2: Reason for leaving them:5th left GTW left because so boring no online members, ZR im bored too,LSK not turfing anymore :(
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s):  Im not ban its not me im playing in the computer shop and my friend banned the CIT he is trashtalking the cit thats why all the computers cant play CIT 3 days banned I did'nt play  cit for 3 days im so bored :(
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): http://imgur.com/a/szKkP
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):http://imgur.com/a/TwBxc
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"):http://imgur.com/a/5e9Hr
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: No thnks :-X
pt]
👉😈😈😈 Red| Retired Extremely Dangerous 😈😈😈 👈

Offline RapTor"

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: [H]RapTor"
« Reply #411 on: 17 05, 2017, 01:08:01 pm »
@jerickwafux23  Denied! 
Show content
Introduce yourself[size=10
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Mr.JeRiCkWaFuXxX#T
1.2: Account name:jerickwafux23
1.3: Date of birth: June 15 2001
1.4: Country of residence: Philippines
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello,My real name is Jerick I live in the little house but full of love with my Mom,Dad and sisters and I dont have brothers,but its ok im happy what I have now :D because I have a good Family :) and I love my family so much 0:) because what I need they will give it to me.My dad work is Chef and he is working so hard that why I love my dad <_3.My Mom too she is a house wife and she is working hard washing our clothes,sweeping the floor and washing dishes :D and I help him sometimes.I love songs and sports like basketball,badminton and playing computer.I started playing MTA last 2 years but I stopped because my grades in school is so low thats why I stopped.When I have high grades I played again I missed it so much and I like to join group I like like HoBoS. ^-^

1.7: Serial:61BAC94974FDE88F878733B18B7EE584
[/size]More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I started CIT since 2015 when I saw my friend playing CIT in the computer shop I tell him what is that game its like GTA San Andreas because im a GTA player when I was a kid and he said this is GTA online and I watched him until he is done playing and I create CIT and my friend told me that read the rules  I started to a criminal and I f5 I see all the criminal missions and I do briefcase delivery,Hijacking,pickpocket and now im a hitman 8) and cops is following me and im riding Sanchez  and when im trap  I die  >:( im so angry but its ok ^-^  and im working hard hijacking everytime briefcase delivery and racing sometimes. :D
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: I dont have :(
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:I dont have :( if I get invited sure I have friends and HoBoS im a friendly :)
Other information
3.1: Former groups: 5th Street Saints, GTW ,ZR and LSK
3.2: Reason for leaving them:5th left GTW left because so boring no online members, ZR im bored too,LSK not turfing anymore :(
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s):  Im not ban its not me im playing in the computer shop and my friend banned the CIT he is trashtalking the cit thats why all the computers cant play CIT 3 days banned I did'nt play  cit for 3 days im so bored :(
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): http://imgur.com/a/szKkP
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):http://imgur.com/a/TwBxc
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"):http://imgur.com/a/5e9Hr
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: No thnks :-X
pt]

-Wrong format
-Don't meet requirements 
-Not what we are looking for
« Last Edit: 17 05, 2017, 01:10:06 pm by RapTor" »

Offline IRoMoX

• لا اله الي الله سيدنا محمد رسول الله
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: IRoMoX
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #412 on: 23 05, 2017, 12:57:17 am »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym:  IRoMoX
1.2: Account name: Khaled758
1.3: Date of birth: 06 / February
1.4: Country of residence:  EG
1.5: English skills (?/10): [8|10]
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello My Real Name Is Khaled, I From Egypt I have 17 years old , I Live in Small House , I have 1 brother and 1 sister And  I have Small Family My Brother Name Is Abdelrahman, My Father buy computer and I first game play is CIT And First Server CIT2 I Love Computer Games  I friendly  and I have friends In MTA San Andreas ,,, Thanks For Reading and good Luck guys
1.7: Serial: 3AA0B52E72C59BA150601E2FD9713F54

More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): Hello , I  Started CIT Since 2016 , I Love Kill Cops I active member play 14hours pur day , I Love Kill Cops everyday , If I want money I will go civilian and back killing cops I go to crimevent everyday I Love Turfing and I everyday Turfing and troll groups everyday not HoBoS Some groups xD I help group HoBoS Everday if him turfing  And  I LV Player after I Helping them  and I met them I watched him kings LV and Top Group LV
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: yes OverRun
 2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: yes Fraude and Fexofen and Me5a And InFinix

Other information
3.1: Former groups:  Evils Play , Vexatious , SaM, GrimTheWar , LogiC, TLR , The PaiSas
3.2: Reason for leaving them: Evils Play Inactive , Vexatious Not Turfing and inactive , GrimTheWar no turfing , SaM Noobs   , LogiC Deleted , TLR Inactive ,The PaiSas inactive
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s):  yes I  Forgot and put tag [CIT] Bec I [CIT] In server Second
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"):  http://imgur.com/a/wWjZ3
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): http://imgur.com/a/iwT4H
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): http://imgur.com/a/QbrIL
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Yes
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N):  Yes
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?:  I Love HoBoS <3
« Last Edit: 23 05, 2017, 07:48:13 pm by IRoMoX »

Offline IRoMoX

• لا اله الي الله سيدنا محمد رسول الله
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: IRoMoX
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #413 on: 24 05, 2017, 01:16:30 am »
oh sorry guys fail 

Offline DeadlyCandy

• Fire in the hole!
    YearsYears
« Reply #414 on: 26 05, 2017, 07:19:40 pm »
 @IRoMoX  Denied
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym:  IRoMoX
1.2: Account name: Khaled758
1.3: Date of birth: 06 / February
1.4: Country of residence:  EG
1.5: English skills (?/10): [8|10]
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello My Real Name Is Khaled, I From Egypt I have 17 years old , I Live in Small House , I have 1 brother and 1 sister And  I have Small Family My Brother Name Is Abdelrahman, My Father buy computer and I first game play is CIT And First Server CIT2 I Love Computer Games  I friendly  and I have friends In MTA San Andreas ,,, Thanks For Reading and good Luck guys
1.7: Serial: 3AA0B52E72C59BA150601E2FD9713F54

More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): Hello , I  Started CIT Since 2016 , I Love Kill Cops I active member play 14hours pur day , I Love Kill Cops everyday , If I want money I will go civilian and back killing cops I go to crimevent everyday I Love Turfing and I everyday Turfing and troll groups everyday not HoBoS Some groups xD I help group HoBoS Everday if him turfing  And  I LV Player after I Helping them  and I met them I watched him kings LV and Top Group LV
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: yes OverRun
 2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: yes Fraude and Fexofen and Me5a And InFinix

Other information
3.1: Former groups:  Evils Play , Vexatious , SaM, GrimTheWar , LogiC, TLR , The PaiSas
3.2: Reason for leaving them: Evils Play Inactive , Vexatious Not Turfing and inactive , GrimTheWar no turfing , SaM Noobs   , LogiC Deleted , TLR Inactive ,The PaiSas inactive
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s):  yes I  Forgot and put tag [CIT] Bec I [CIT] In server Second
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"):  http://imgur.com/a/wWjZ3
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): http://imgur.com/a/iwT4H
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): http://imgur.com/a/QbrIL
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N):  Yes
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?:  I Love HoBoS <3

-Unknown to us, prove yourself.
-Doesn't meet our minimum requirement.
-Double posting.
-Applied for another group today.
« Last Edit: 26 05, 2017, 07:21:17 pm by DeadlyCandy »
-Former xvtt leader

Offline Sandwich

Years
  • Ingame: RonyX
  • Squad: WestCoast 4ever
« Reply #415 on: 28 05, 2017, 08:20:57 pm »
size=11pt]Introduce yourself[/size]
1.1: In-game pseudonym: RonyX
1.2: Account name: BoxCR
1.3: Date of birth: 14/05/1998
1.4: Country of residence: Costa Rica
1.5: English skills (?/10): Maybe 7/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello my name is Axel and I live in a very small country in Latin America called Costa Rica,I am 19 years old and I am studying in the university to be more specific I am studying doctorate. This profession lasts 5 years in college. I am beginning. I have a great road ahead. I have a beautiful girlfriend she is 17 years old and her name is Lisbeth I met her 3 years ago..I really do not have much to tell you about my life.
1.7: Serial: 1157766C51311FD279A1B479DA4020E4
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I started CIT about 2 years ago.When I create my account the first thing I did was go to LV to upload my kill statistics and gain some fame,Nobody gave me clan because I was very new to the server So I had to create a clan to make money by making turf When I managed to have some fame I joined the CQC clan..After I was inactive for about 6 months in CIT And obviously he was no longer in the CQC clan...Then I saw a very good clan named HoBoS,I saw that I had good members And I really liked the HoBoS clan and I always wanted to be part of this great clan,I helped them a lot in turf to earn their respect And since then HoBoS has been the clan that I like most of all CIT. Every time I go to turf I try to help the truth as much as possible as I love the
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Yes I have only 1 Maxi
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: Yes Serpent Fexofen
Other information
3.1: Former groups: CQC, TLR,B13,Cw,TP,LogiC,Lk
3.2: Reason for leaving them:CQC Die,TLR I did not like it, B13 I did not like the way they gave orders, Cw Die, TP Die, LogiC deleted,Lk deleted
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): I was banned because I put the ip of another server in the support chat.....But it will not happen again
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): http://imgur.com/a/cEsCR
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): http://imgur.com/a/5cS41
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): http://imgur.com/a/ypM9z
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Yes of course
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: I really hope to be accepted since I really like this clan..I promise to respect all the rules of CIT and HoBoS to become a good member of the clan I would like to have a good rank in this clan with much effort..I hope to have the great opportunity to be part of this clan...Thank you very much for your attention...........I feel that I can be part of HoBoS the only thing is that I do not have enough hours I hope this does not affect my entry to HoBoS
« Last Edit: 28 05, 2017, 10:36:06 pm by Sandwich »
This is just beginning

Offline DeadlyCandy

• Fire in the hole!
    YearsYears
« Reply #416 on: Yesterday at 03:38:20 pm »
@Sandwich Accepted
Show content
size=11pt]Introduce yourself[/size]
1.1: In-game pseudonym: RonyX
1.2: Account name: BoxCR
1.3: Date of birth: 14/05/1998
1.4: Country of residence: Costa Rica
1.5: English skills (?/10): Maybe 7/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello my name is Axel and I live in a very small country in Latin America called Costa Rica,I am 19 years old and I am studying in the university to be more specific I am studying doctorate. This profession lasts 5 years in college. I am beginning. I have a great road ahead. I have a beautiful girlfriend she is 17 years old and her name is Lisbeth I met her 3 years ago..I really do not have much to tell you about my life.
1.7: Serial: 1157766C51311FD279A1B479DA4020E4
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I started CIT about 2 years ago.When I create my account the first thing I did was go to LV to upload my kill statistics and gain some fame,Nobody gave me clan because I was very new to the server So I had to create a clan to make money by making turf When I managed to have some fame I joined the CQC clan..After I was inactive for about 6 months in CIT And obviously he was no longer in the CQC clan...Then I saw a very good clan named HoBoS,I saw that I had good members And I really liked the HoBoS clan and I always wanted to be part of this great clan,I helped them a lot in turf to earn their respect And since then HoBoS has been the clan that I like most of all CIT. Every time I go to turf I try to help the truth as much as possible as I love the
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Yes I have only 1 Maxi
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: Yes Serpent Fexofen
Other information
3.1: Former groups: CQC, TLR,B13,Cw,TP,LogiC,Lk
3.2: Reason for leaving them:CQC Die,TLR I did not like it, B13 I did not like the way they gave orders, Cw Die, TP Die, LogiC deleted,Lk deleted
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): I was banned because I put the ip of another server in the support chat.....But it will not happen again
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): http://imgur.com/a/cEsCR
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): http://imgur.com/a/5cS41
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): http://imgur.com/a/ypM9z
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Yes of course
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: I really hope to be accepted since I really like this clan..I promise to respect all the rules of CIT and HoBoS to become a good member of the clan I would like to have a good rank in this clan with much effort..I hope to have the great opportunity to be part of this clan...Thank you very much for your attention...........I feel that I can be part of HoBoS the only thing is that I do not have enough hours I hope this does not affect my entry to HoBoS

-I would like to give you a chance. Welcome
-Former xvtt leader