Author Topic: HoBoS | Application Center #4 [OPENED]  (Read 624340 times)

Offline baleadranica13

• Group: BaLe
  • Ingame: BaLe2
Re: HoBoS | Application Center #4 [OPENED]
« Reply #15 on: 21 11, 2017, 03:23:16 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: AcTa#CB
1.2: Account name: adranica13
1.3: Date of birth: October 8 , 2000
1.4: Country of residence: Egypt
1.5: English skills (?/10): 7/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hi , My name is Francis and im 16 years old I have two brothers , im a friendly person and lovable friend . I like playing online games and offline games with my friends , my hobbies are playing basketball , computer games and watching movies .
1.7: Serial: B1A43591FF89042D257E50FB9C0EE4F2
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):I start playing CIT last 5yrs ago , and that time I don't even know how to play it but until I start getting some friends and they teach me how to play it properly .. I join in a lot of groups and I spend more time in my former groups (TSF , Los_Antrax , and Dragon ) because I enjoy how they treat people in their group ,, I also wanted to join in your group since I start spend my time in LV  ,, I remember when I have no money when I start playing CIT hahahaha I spend many days just to buy cars I wanted lol :D.. and now I wanted to have more memories in CIT but now under the  HoBoS group. ;)
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Ada , Tactician
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: Maxii,  Mimos,  Tactician
Other information
3.1: Former groups: Los_Antraxx , FullOfPain , Dragon ,  and SaM
3.2: Reason for leaving them:Los_Antraxx - I left because inactive group and deleted.
FullOfPain - I left because I will join in Dragon
Dragon - I left because going to inactive for a long time .
The_Street_Fighters - got kicked because of inactivity.
Mara_Salvatrucha13 - I left because I'll going to join SaM and So many inactive member .
SaM - I left because going to apply HoBoS .
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): no
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/4H6W3
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/8VH7l
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://imgur.com/a/nBhi8
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Y
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Y
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: no
 :-*

Offline xenonso

• 1 shot 1 kill
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: [H]xenonso
  • Squad: MickeyMouseClub
« Reply #16 on: 21 11, 2017, 04:37:51 pm »
@#[email protected]' Accepted
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym:  #GumBaL'
1.2: Account name:  tahri
1.3: Date of birth:  25/09/2002
1.4: Country of residence:  Algeria
1.5: English skills (?/10):  8
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words):  Well My Real Name Is Tahri Riad Am An Algerian Guy Also Im A Muslim Man I Play Alot Of Games Such As GTA V & PES 18 And Specially MTA in CIT  Also I Do Alot Of Sports Like Kick Boxing & Football . And Im A Good Student I Have A Good Familly . And Am Happy In My Life .  Well I Guess Thats All .
1.7: Serial: 84BE5222651AD90AD39DB92365A6DC52
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):  Well I Start Playing CIT Before 10 Months Ago I Started As A Criminal I Use To Robb Stores And Kill Cops But After I Wanted To Make Some Money I Moved To Civillian Side But I Didnt Like So I Went To LV Where All The Fun Is . So Now Am Looking For A Good LV Group And I Think HoBoS Is The Group .
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names:  -
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: I Have A Friend Call Cujo
Other information
3.1: Former groups: FightForHonor , DivinityGaming , TheLast_Resort , Chicken_HoMiEz , Scary_Killers , CivilianZ , xCode .
3.2: Reason for leaving them: FFH : kicked due to problems with leader , TLR : delted , [C|H] : Inactive , SK : left cuz I left LS side , Cz : left cuz left civilian side , xC : inactive I left , Div : inactive so I left .
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s):  Yes Twice Once For Exesive Flamming (flammed FFH group) , Second For Using Buggs In LV .
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"):  https://imgur.com/a/G8ktp
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):  https://imgur.com/a/mSOMw
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"):  https://imgur.com/a/wg1ec
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N):  Yes .
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N):  Yes .
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: No .

•Welcome to the group.

@baleadranica13 Denied
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: AcTa#CB
1.3: Date of birth: October 8 , 2000
1.5: English skills (?/10): 7/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hi , My name is Francis and im 16 years old I have two brothers , im a friendly person and lovable friend . I like playing online games and offline games with my friends , my hobbies are playing basketball , computer games and watching movies .
1.7: Serial: B1A43591FF89042D257E50FB9C0EE4F2
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):I start playing CIT last 5yrs ago , and that time I don't even know how to play it but until I start getting some friends and they teach me how to play it properly .. I join in a lot of groups and I spend more time in my former groups (TSF , Los_Antrax , and Dragon ) because I enjoy how they treat people in their group ,, I also wanted to join in your group since I start spend my time in LV  ,, I remember when I have no money when I start playing CIT hahahaha I spend many days just to buy cars I wanted lol :D.. and now I wanted to have more memories in CIT but now under the  HoBoS group. ;)
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Ada , Tactician
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: Maxii,  Mimos,  Tactician
Other information
3.1: Former groups: Los_Antraxx , FullOfPain , Dragon ,  and SaM
3.2: Reason for leaving them:Los_Antraxx - I left because inactive group and deleted.
FullOfPain - I left because I will join in Dragon
Dragon - I left because going to inactive for a long time .
The_Street_Fighters - got kicked because of inactivity.
Mara_Salvatrucha13 - I left because I'll going to join SaM and So many inactive member .
SaM - I left because going to apply HoBoS .
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): no
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/MP6Cdw6
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/VPGeZUF
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://imgur.com/ky1iHvI
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Y
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Y
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: no
 :-*

•Wrong format.

Offline baleadranica13

• Group: BaLe
  • Ingame: BaLe2
« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 02:41:05 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: AcTa
1.3: Date of birth: 2000-8-8
1.5: English skills (?/10): 7
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): im Mohamed tamer from Egypt-Alexandria .. Im a Gamer / Model guy .. Im playing more games as Crossfire .. League of Legends .. Multi Theft Auto 'n Gta V PS3 ... Steam (30) poplur them .. Max payne 3 .. Fifa 17 ... Gta IV more.. I have 3 phones .. Htc .. LG K10 and Samsung J10 im a football player at Smouha Club 1st Team .. Swimmer  ;) and good at basketball.. I love action -warrior films aka SAW .. Cong 1.. 2 ..3 and The Ring .. My hoby irl being an Computer Engineer or an Electric Eng. Btw my gaming life started since when I was 10+ .. Gamimg kid boy  :)  ;D 8 years gaming much to be something also im Multi Theft Auto LUA Programer/Good Editor .. I started CIT life when Gus was L5 .. Im old nr7 .. Btm .. RXn .. nTL.. And Lynx boy ..the best days was nr7 .. RXn.. And I left in 2k14 bec I left laptoo blugged in sockt and the street electricity increased so my laptop get fuc***d im back at 2k16 .. But for notice I was from 2k14 to 2k16 playing but semi inactive .. I wasnt yet have a pc so netcafe .. And I bought one at 2k16 and started new life at CIT .. Thats just .. My best day was 5/1 when I get my best day with my best partner in da world .. I become in relation with rona irl and we marrid ig .. And I joining with my friends group to grow it up for example DivintyGaming .. PilotsWithSteeks .. CunningStunts .. Street Force ..
Also I scripted more Cnr servers .... And I get my attention and I lost some fighting skills .. But np .. I have back it ..
1.7: Serial:
* Your serial is: B1A43591FF89042D257E50FB9C0EE4F2
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): my life in CIT started in 2k12 , it was best days and I go inactive for 2 years from 2k14 to 2k16 , I come and more news comes .. when I back *binds removed* , then that's why I go ls for more time .. then when it back , I was so proud bec my aim was bad , and fucking binds was gone , so most of my skills gone , now im good and can play like olds , and I have joined more *my friends groups* div,SF,nTL .. more
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: no
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: no
Other information
3.1: Former groups: nTL , div , Clomania , Street_Force , HaskMaZ
3.2: Reason for leaving them:ntl , frozen , Clomania deleted , street_force deleted , haskmaz ( group founders keep fighting them selvs = group fucked up already )
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): 1 , unfair ban was mute evading for 24hours .
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"):  https://imgur.com/a/96y8N
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/29wyy
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"):https://imgur.com/a/XJWJ5
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: Noty.
 <_3

Offline Extreme

• The Unforgiven & HoBoS Leader
    YearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: [CIT]Extreme[H]
  • Squad: XXXTENTACION
« Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 05:35:25 pm »
@baleadranica13 Denied
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: AcTa
1.3: Date of birth: 2000-8-8
1.5: English skills (?/10): 7
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): im Mohamed tamer from Egypt-Alexandria .. Im a Gamer / Model guy .. Im playing more games as Crossfire .. League of Legends .. Multi Theft Auto 'n Gta V PS3 ... Steam (30) poplur them .. Max payne 3 .. Fifa 17 ... Gta IV more.. I have 3 phones .. Htc .. LG K10 and Samsung J10 im a football player at Smouha Club 1st Team .. Swimmer  ;) and good at basketball.. I love action -warrior films aka SAW .. Cong 1.. 2 ..3 and The Ring .. My hoby irl being an Computer Engineer or an Electric Eng. Btw my gaming life started since when I was 10+ .. Gamimg kid boy  :)  ;D 8 years gaming much to be something also im Multi Theft Auto LUA Programer/Good Editor .. I started CIT life when Gus was L5 .. Im old nr7 .. Btm .. RXn .. nTL.. And Lynx boy ..the best days was nr7 .. RXn.. And I left in 2k14 bec I left laptoo blugged in sockt and the street electricity increased so my laptop get fuc***d im back at 2k16 .. But for notice I was from 2k14 to 2k16 playing but semi inactive .. I wasnt yet have a pc so netcafe .. And I bought one at 2k16 and started new life at CIT .. Thats just .. My best day was 5/1 when I get my best day with my best partner in da world .. I become in relation with rona irl and we marrid ig .. And I joining with my friends group to grow it up for example DivintyGaming .. PilotsWithSteeks .. CunningStunts .. Street Force ..
Also I scripted more Cnr servers .... And I get my attention and I lost some fighting skills .. But np .. I have back it ..
1.7: Serial:
* Your serial is: B1A43591FF89042D257E50FB9C0EE4F2
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): my life in CIT started in 2k12 , it was best days and I go inactive for 2 years from 2k14 to 2k16 , I come and more news comes .. when I back *binds removed* , then that's why I go ls for more time .. then when it back , I was so proud bec my aim was bad , and fucking binds was gone , so most of my skills gone , now im good and can play like olds , and I have joined more *my friends groups* div,SF,nTL .. more
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: no
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: no
Other information
3.1: Former groups: nTL , div , Clomania , Street_Force , HaskMaZ
3.2: Reason for leaving them:ntl , frozen , Clomania deleted , street_force deleted , haskmaz ( group founders keep fighting them selvs = group fucked up already )
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): 1 , unfair ban was mute evading for 24hours .
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"):  https://imgur.com/a/96y8N
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://imgur.com/a/29wyy
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"):https://imgur.com/a/XJWJ5
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: Noty.
 <_3
  • Failed format

Offline MADAUS

• Honor to whom honor is due! ✖️
    YearsYears
  • Group: None ✖
  • Ingame: MadAus
  • Squad: None ✖
« Reply #19 on: Today at 12:48:34 am »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: MADAUS
1.2: Account name: hassan-g7
1.3: Date of birth: 3/5/2003
1.4: Country of residence: Saudi Arabea
1.5: English skills (?/10): 6
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): My name is Hussein , I live in KSA , all my brothers , cousins and my uncles is living there with me , I love Fast Resturant , I have 3 brothers and one sister , sometimes me and my family go to Jeddah to my cousin , I have twin there , And in my school I have twin , but my friend Amar says look are that your brother , I told him : No but why ? , He Said : His Face like your XD , I'm Active on School Everyday and my teachers is good , I Love English
1.7: Serial: 7C0215203CD75B8B7527094C059BE971
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): Hello I started play CIT 2012 With My brother , I was Always in LV Fighting , Turfing And More.. , My Brother Helped me to get money More and fast than LV , my name was Same > HusseinR7 > MADAUS
i have Much Friends in CIT Like : xMaaaDx  Ta[H]a  Broken  Mr.ZeZo , I got Bans Many Times but I remember Just one , Sometimes i'm telling my brother to duel me but he won't :) , My Stat Kills is good 64k Finally , and I'm working hard to get more to 100k Kills , I'm Working as Farmer , Iron And Fisher
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: No one
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: No One
Other information
3.1: Former groups: nVidia , Sorry I don't remember
3.2: Reason for leaving them: nVidia to Join with my brother and troll groups
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): Yes , Advert Another Server .
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://imgur.com/a/0AL2z
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): Sorry myhistory is so bad or Removed today my ban expired
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://imgur.com/a/sdEs5
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: No  :)