Author Topic: HoBoS | Application Center #3 [OPENED]  (Read 608680 times)

Offline mohammed190gamer

• Do not postpone today's work for tomorrow
    Years
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: MOHMD190
Re: HoBoS | Application Center #3 [OPENED]
« Reply #480 on: 16 07, 2017, 03:14:11 am »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym:MOHMD190
1.2: Account name: mohammed190
1.3: Date of birth: 1-4-2002
1.4: Country of residence: EG-egypt
1.5: English skills (?/10): 8|10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): I am MOHAMMED from egypt have 15 years old I was live in germany 5years ago  behind 1year but I was  comeback to egypt 1year ago I live in mediam house with my family,my fammily mempers 8,my hoppy plaing computer games and football&basketball I am playing with computer games when I have 7 years with my friends when bored from just 1 hoppy I choose fottball to play it because its so funney game and improve my bodey+brain,i am in 3rd prop school,when I am in weekend I gonna work with my dad and help him because he was so tired from his work and my dad got me money to buy any thing I want it,i have time for any thing sleeping time,work time,playing time and study time to improve my life and be useful in my familly.
1.7: Serial:C3E2470B2574926A7650DC0F2B5E1EA1
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I was playing cit in 15-6-2014 I started with just 50k I was poor so mutch so I worked hard to collect many money I got lvl 9iron miner and got lvl 3 or 2 in all jops,after that my life was changed to criminal life in LV its the better change in my life I was noob but I worked hard and made my binds with my self I got 12k kills in 500hours and 680 hours I worked in it so I got just 3k kills,i applied for top groups in LV and now trying to join one of the yopp groups at LV :D
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: yea I have [H]ice he is my friend in hobos but not more friend when he turf I am help him if I not bussy , I was have many friends in HoBoS but they left like M1DO and more
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:i know 2|4 HoBoS mempers but not friends D:
Other information
3.1: Former groups: TLR-T5-Dx3-FN-SAC-vex-INC-HK-C|H
3.2: Reason for leaving them:
TLR:not have skills to lead group and give free promate
T5:deleted
Dx3:inactive
FN: left died
SAC:give free inv
veX:was inactive
INC:not have skilld mempers
HK:inactive many times
C|H:kicked for got muted :fp:

3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): yea one by worong and the admin deleted it and one I cant rememmper why that was old
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): http://imgur.com/hOL8F2D
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): http://imgur.com/8RvfSdd
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): http://imgur.com/GTSGpF4
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): y
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): y
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: n ty for watching my application

Time is like sword if you do not cut it, it will cut you

Offline Samurii

YearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: [H]Samurii
  • Squad: Gambino
« Reply #481 on: 16 07, 2017, 04:47:37 pm »
MOHMD190  Denied
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym:MOHMD190
1.2: Account name: mohammed190
1.3: Date of birth: 1-4-2002
1.4: Country of residence: EG-egypt
1.5: English skills (?/10): 8|10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): I am MOHAMMED from egypt have 15 years old I was live in germany 5years ago  behind 1year but I was  comeback to egypt 1year ago I live in mediam house with my family,my fammily mempers 8,my hoppy plaing computer games and football&basketball I am playing with computer games when I have 7 years with my friends when bored from just 1 hoppy I choose fottball to play it because its so funney game and improve my bodey+brain,i am in 3rd prop school,when I am in weekend I gonna work with my dad and help him because he was so tired from his work and my dad got me money to buy any thing I want it,i have time for any thing sleeping time,work time,playing time and study time to improve my life and be useful in my familly.
1.7: Serial:C3E2470B2574926A7650DC0F2B5E1EA1
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I was playing cit in 15-6-2014 I started with just 50k I was poor so mutch so I worked hard to collect many money I got lvl 9iron miner and got lvl 3 or 2 in all jops,after that my life was changed to criminal life in LV its the better change in my life I was noob but I worked hard and made my binds with my self I got 12k kills in 500hours and 680 hours I worked in it so I got just 3k kills,i applied for top groups in LV and now trying to join one of the yopp groups at LV :D
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: yea I have [H]ice he is my friend in hobos but not more friend when he turf I am help him if I not bussy , I was have many friends in HoBoS but they left like M1DO and more
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:i know 2|4 HoBoS mempers but not friends D:
Other information
3.1: Former groups: TLR-T5-Dx3-FN-SAC-vex-INC-HK-C|H
3.2: Reason for leaving them:
TLR:not have skills to lead group and give free promate
T5:deleted
Dx3:inactive
FN: left died
SAC:give free inv
veX:was inactive
INC:not have skilld mempers
HK:inactive many times
C|H:kicked for got muted :fp:

3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): yea one by worong and the admin deleted it and one I cant rememmper why that was old
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): http://imgur.com/hOL8F2D
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): http://imgur.com/8RvfSdd
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): http://imgur.com/GTSGpF4
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): y
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): y
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: n ty for watching my application

• Not HoBoS material
  • Poor english skills,definitely not 8/10

Offline Jady

• This world is cold bruh
    Years
  • Group: soon
  • Ingame: Jady<3
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #482 on: 16 07, 2017, 07:17:29 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Jady[X]
1.2: Account name: prokid
1.3: Date of birth: 10/06/2000
1.4: Country of residence: Dominica
1.5: English skills (?/10): 8/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello, my name is Jade Francis I live in a small country name "Dominica" I love playing games such as MTA, FIFA and BF1 other than playing games I love to play football and chilling with my friends. weeks ago I have gotten my report sheet and I was inform that it would be my last year in school so I am happy and enjoying my summer because once school starts I have to be focus and study hard to graduate and make my family proud, I am a lazy person but I can get work done if I am in the mood.
1.7: Serial: 031DE2C1EA4AE1AC6C50B3EE5771B6F4

More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): About my CIT life, when I started I didn't get the joy because my friends wasn't playing so I keep playing the leaving, coming back then leaving but last year I decided I am staying and there is no leaving till I decide to leave MTA completely. When I started all that was on my mind is making money, working hard. I've done that by reaching L10 in fisherman, L8 in miner and L9 in medic, once I've made enough money I moved to criminal and start my life with CF then I left after months for LV, I joined a few groups made some millions then I went LAW to experience it, after some weeks I left because LAW is boring, staying in LS only sucks, I moved back to LV joined CH from day one, I went through the struggle and so on with them then I decided to leave because it was boring and I didn't get the joy.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Tactician, Face, Shock, H4X, BaDBoY
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: Fiwz, Nuko
Other information
3.1: Former groups: SAPD, CR7, Cammora, CF, DT, CH, oP, TeamDgers
3.2: Reason for leaving them: SAPD - I left MTA due to school and IRL problems
CR7 - Group staff+ was random inviting a lot of players and none was listening to high rank orders so I left.
Cammora - I left CIT to join another sever with my friends and didn't report inactivity
TeamDGers -  I was kicked "Not DG Material" They excepted me to be online everyday while I have school and a lot of projects/homework 
DT - I left because LAW is boring I hate it
CF - I left after talking to the leaders, LS boring and I moved to LV
oP - I left because it's Inactive, not making money
CH - I got bored and I didn't get the joy of being in the group again
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): No.
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): http://imgur.com/a/u9R40
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): http://imgur.com/a/jkAPF
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): http://imgur.com/a/RK9nT
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Y
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Y
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: Nope
Blood make us related💉 but loyalty makes us family 👊

🇩🇲767 🇩🇲

Follow on Instagram; 767._.jady 💶💯

Offline Nuko

• Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: [H]Nuko
« Reply #483 on: 16 07, 2017, 08:23:52 pm »
@Jady Accepted
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Jady[X]
1.2: Account name: prokid
1.3: Date of birth: 10/06/2000
1.4: Country of residence: Dominica
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello, my name is Jade Francis I live in a small country name "Dominica" I love playing games such as MTA, FIFA and BF1 other than playing games I love to play football and chilling with my friends. weeks ago I have gotten my report sheet and I was inform that it would be my last year in school so I am happy and enjoying my summer because once school starts I have to be focus and study hard to graduate and make my family proud, I am a lazy person but I can get work done if I am in the mood.
1.7: Serial: 031DE2C1EA4AE1AC6C50B3EE5771B6F4

More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): About my CIT life, when I started I didn't get the joy because my friends wasn't playing so I keep playing the leaving, coming back then leaving but last year I decided I am staying and there is no leaving till I decide to leave MTA completely. When I started all that was on my mind is making money, working hard. I've done that by reaching L10 in fisherman, L8 in miner and L9 in medic, once I've made enough money I moved to criminal and start my life with CF then I left after months for LV, I joined a few groups made some millions then I went LAW to experience it, after some weeks I left because LAW is boring, staying in LS only sucks, I moved back to LV joined CH from day one, I went through the struggle and so on with them then I decided to leave because it was boring and I didn't get the joy.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Tactician, Face, Shock, H4X, BaDBoY
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: Fiwz, Nuko
Other information
3.2: Reason for leaving them: SAPD - I left MTA due to school and IRL problems
CR7 - Group staff+ was random inviting a lot of players and none was listening to high rank orders so I left.
Cammora - I left CIT to join another sever with my friends and didn't report inactivity
TeamDGers -  I was kicked "Not DG Material" They excepted me to be online everyday while I have school and a lot of projects/homework 
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): No.
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): http://imgur.com/a/u9R40
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): http://imgur.com/a/jkAPF
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): http://imgur.com/a/RK9nT
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Y
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Y

• Welcome, you've been invited.
  • You will be tested by our Trial Handles in less than a week.
  • Make a request on the Ranks & Roster topic once you pass the trial period.

Offline Hann$-.

Years
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Hann$-.
  • Squad: TimesTa
« Reply #484 on: 17 07, 2017, 11:43:33 am »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: H-H|#'HannS-.
1.2: Account name: aminedal
1.3: Date of birth: 22/10/2003
1.4: Country of residence: Tunisia
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello there, my name is ahmed, I am 15 years old, I live in tunsia, kassrin and I live with my family in a big house and I enjoy with them daily. I have many hobbies such as reading, studying, swimming, playing football and basketball games, horse riding and playing online computer games. I'm studying in a junior high school as excellent student and my grades are perfect so I am going specialize physics and computer and it's the last year in junior high school and it will self-determination at the same time so I am not going to bother myself with something doesn't help me in the future so that I will reduce the play gaming on computers so I'm working hard to get excellent grades and to qualify for the most excellent grade in the school because I'm going to study medicine in the top university in my country so I hope to get a good career in the future and that it will be grace from my god, it's not easy by the way to get this job because it will spend like 7 years to get this job so I am going to be busy for 7 years. After the seven years, I will get married and will have children so I am going to spend a lot of money because there are many needs for them such as clothes, food, teaching them and I will breed them because I want to them to have a good breeding towards the community because they would face a lot of difficulties in their lives. In addition, I have two pets, one dog, one cat and I called them Missey and Lolo, I took to care about their lives and their styles also it's not easy to raise animals for the house because it's very necessary to be careful to their behavior because they may die if they eat a plastic piece, it will affect on their breath. Every Saturday, I like to hang out with my friends to buy many products such as clothes, glasses, and online computer games' CDs because I have a PlayStation and I don't have many CDs to play so I bought last week GTA V to play with my classmates and my friends around the world, it's the most beautiful game that I've ever seen yet because it has good quality. By the way, I don't like to be addicted to playing gaming on computer games because it's not good for my eyes and I'm reducing as much as I can. I go to many activities in my city even to reduce it too so I don't like to stay a full day in front of the computer because it's good at all. In addition, I daily go to football trainings and to gym to have a perfect fitness so that I am taking care of my health nowadays and I won't stop training, my coach of the football team is praising to my parents about my behavior and football skills so that I will be the captain of the football team as soon as I get a few number of goals and I am working hard as much as I can to be the best captain and the best person in terms of behaving towards that teammates. It's the good decision to become the best football player in the world and that's my achievement but I don't think so to become the best in the world because it's too hard. Also, I prefer Futbol Club Barcelona team because it won many matches especially in the classico (The match of the year), that's I prefer them and it has professional football players. At the end of the story, I hope to achieve the best achievements that I hope to achieve in my life, I hope that's enough to know more about my real life information.
1.7: Serial: 1AECCF705AB8C879DD9D79DA0B56CC04
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I joined CIT since 2016 when I saw my friend playing the game.I borrowed that game from him but I was inexperienced my friend told that to read rules in F1 so I read all rules in F1 and I knew how to play this game and my punishments  old got decreased because I know my rules. I start played in law group then criminal group saw how there are gangster wars and robbery but again joined law but felt bored in it  because I can’t catch criminals that good.So Lagger told me that criminal life is good  so I from after inactivity due to my studies I always remained criminal and never law saw that being criminal we can get many  advantages so I thought criminal life is good and to earn money I would do civilian jobs if I am in loss.This is how I am living in my virtual world of Cit and make friends that would help me throughout my life and aimed to never give up anything but to face difficulty and  it would make us more strong .My view is to live in present and bury our past and make our future better way to  live in.I left the law side and joined the crim side again and it fits me because cops are cowards and they don't know how to fight.I always told  them to fight but they get scare and in that rage fight I get killed so I made my mind that even I will be a criminal and scare cop like this so that they know who am I and so im here being crim just to reach my objectives that I have pending in criminal side.I want to show Community that I am Good player and will Be Respectfull to all the members.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Yes , HaRoUn
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: Yes Me5a
Other information
3.1: Former groups: MysteriousGaming , ViciousGaming , TLR , Vikt0ry , Doublex3
3.2: Reason for leaving them: MysX : deleted , vG : deleted , TLR : left , Doublex3 : left
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): No
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): http://imgur.com/a/GDoUw
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): http://imgur.com/a/SE1Jz
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): http://imgur.com/a/L2rTr
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N):<3
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N):<3
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: No thanx bro  <3

Offline Eren

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Eren
  • Squad: IYI
« Reply #485 on: 17 07, 2017, 02:43:16 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: xBoX'HO
1.2: Account name: gelbe12
1.3: Date of birth: 07/07/2013
1.4: Country of residence: Turkey
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello, my name is Eren Francis I live in a small country name "Turkey" I love playing games such as MTA, FIFA and BF1 other than playing games I love to play football and chilling with my friends. weeks ago I have gotten my report sheet and I was inform that it would be my last year in school so I am happy and enjoying my summer because once school starts I have to be focus and study hard to graduate and make my family proud, I am a lazy person but I can get work done if I am in the mood.
1.7: Serial: 61DF17832BF65FC6C70384AC03271F71
More information
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: MiLLz,Drago,Me5a
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: Drago,Me5a
Other information
3.2: Reason for leaving them:  SAPD - I left MTA due to school and IRL problems
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://hizliresim.com/okXkgm
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://hizliresim.com/ZEXEVa
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://hizliresim.com/9dadE5

Offline DeadlyCandy

• Fire in the hole!
    YearsYears
  • Group: Hobos
  • Ingame: ice
  • Squad: LLW
« Reply #486 on: 17 07, 2017, 06:10:48 pm »
@Hann$-. Denied
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: H-H|#'HannS-.
1.2: Account name: aminedal
1.3: Date of birth: 22/10/2003
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello there, my name is ahmed, I am 15 years old, I live in tunsia, kassrin and I live with my family in a big house and I enjoy with them daily. I have many hobbies such as reading, studying, swimming, playing football and basketball games, horse riding and playing online computer games. I'm studying in a junior high school as excellent student and my grades are perfect so I am going specialize physics and computer and it's the last year in junior high school and it will self-determination at the same time so I am not going to bother myself with something doesn't help me in the future so that I will reduce the play gaming on computers so I'm working hard to get excellent grades and to qualify for the most excellent grade in the school because I'm going to study medicine in the top university in my country so I hope to get a good career in the future and that it will be grace from my god, it's not easy by the way to get this job because it will spend like 7 years to get this job so I am going to be busy for 7 years. After the seven years, I will get married and will have children so I am going to spend a lot of money because there are many needs for them such as clothes, food, teaching them and I will breed them because I want to them to have a good breeding towards the community because they would face a lot of difficulties in their lives. In addition, I have two pets, one dog, one cat and I called them Missey and Lolo, I took to care about their lives and their styles also it's not easy to raise animals for the house because it's very necessary to be careful to their behavior because they may die if they eat a plastic piece, it will affect on their breath. Every Saturday, I like to hang out with my friends to buy many products such as clothes, glasses, and online computer games' CDs because I have a PlayStation and I don't have many CDs to play so I bought last week GTA V to play with my classmates and my friends around the world, it's the most beautiful game that I've ever seen yet because it has good quality. By the way, I don't like to be addicted to playing gaming on computer games because it's not good for my eyes and I'm reducing as much as I can. I go to many activities in my city even to reduce it too so I don't like to stay a full day in front of the computer because it's good at all. In addition, I daily go to football trainings and to gym to have a perfect fitness so that I am taking care of my health nowadays and I won't stop training, my coach of the football team is praising to my parents about my behavior and football skills so that I will be the captain of the football team as soon as I get a few number of goals and I am working hard as much as I can to be the best captain and the best person in terms of behaving towards that teammates. It's the good decision to become the best football player in the world and that's my achievement but I don't think so to become the best in the world because it's too hard. Also, I prefer Futbol Club Barcelona team because it won many matches especially in the classico (The match of the year), that's I prefer them and it has professional football players. At the end of the story, I hope to achieve the best achievements that I hope to achieve in my life, I hope that's enough to know more about my real life information.
1.7: Serial: 1AECCF705AB8C879DD9D79DA0B56CC04
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): I joined CIT since 2016 when I saw my friend playing the game.I borrowed that game from him but I was inexperienced my friend told that to read rules in F1 so I read all rules in F1 and I knew how to play this game and my punishments  old got decreased because I know my rules. I start played in law group then criminal group saw how there are gangster wars and robbery but again joined law but felt bored in it  because I can’t catch criminals that good.So Lagger told me that criminal life is good  so I from after inactivity due to my studies I always remained criminal and never law saw that being criminal we can get many  advantages so I thought criminal life is good and to earn money I would do civilian jobs if I am in loss.This is how I am living in my virtual world of Cit and make friends that would help me throughout my life and aimed to never give up anything but to face difficulty and  it would make us more strong .My view is to live in present and bury our past and make our future better way to  live in.I left the law side and joined the crim side again and it fits me because cops are cowards and they don't know how to fight.I always told  them to fight but they get scare and in that rage fight I get killed so I made my mind that even I will be a criminal and scare cop like this so that they know who am I and so im here being crim just to reach my objectives that I have pending in criminal side.I want to show Community that I am Good player and will Be Respectfull to all the members.
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Yes , HaRoUn
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: Yes Me5a
Other information
3.1: Former groups: MysteriousGaming , ViciousGaming , TLR , Vikt0ry , Doublex3
3.2: Reason for leaving them: MysX : deleted , vG : deleted , TLR : left , Doublex3 : left
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): http://imgur.com/a/GDoUw
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): http://imgur.com/a/SE1Jz
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): http://imgur.com/a/L2rTr
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N):<3
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N):<3
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: No thanx bro  <3

You asked a leader to invite you. Read our rules next time before applying.

Accepted
-Sorry for that, it was a misunderstanding
-Welcome(Said/Seyo)
« Last Edit: 18 07, 2017, 05:18:17 pm by DeadlyCandy »
Member of CIT since 2012. First Forum account got deleted due to my inactivity.
-Former xvtt leader
Country Supporter

Offline DeadlyCandy

• Fire in the hole!
    YearsYears
« Reply #487 on: 18 07, 2017, 04:58:58 pm »
@Eren Pending
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: xBoX'HO
1.2: Account name: gelbe12
1.3: Date of birth: 07/07/2013
1.4: Country of residence: Turkey
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hello, my name is Eren Francis I live in a small country name "Turkey" I love playing games such as MTA, FIFA and BF1 other than playing games I love to play football and chilling with my friends. weeks ago I have gotten my report sheet and I was inform that it would be my last year in school so I am happy and enjoying my summer because once school starts I have to be focus and study hard to graduate and make my family proud, I am a lazy person but I can get work done if I am in the mood.
1.7: Serial: 61DF17832BF65FC6C70384AC03271F71
More information
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: MiLLz,Drago,Me5a
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: Drago,Me5a
Other information
3.2: Reason for leaving them:  SAPD - I left MTA due to school and IRL problems
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://hizliresim.com/okXkgm
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://hizliresim.com/ZEXEVa
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://hizliresim.com/9dadE5

• Your forum account contain group applications only.
  • You really want to join hobos and I saw you helping a few time so since I am not sure about you, I will let another AM take the decision.
-Former xvtt leader
Country Supporter

Offline alimohamed

Years
  • Ingame: ToSonga
« Reply #488 on: 19 07, 2017, 10:09:52 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: ToSoNGA
1.2: Account name:youssefali40
1.3: Date of birth: 20/2/2004
1.4: Country of residence: Egypt
1.5: English skills (?/10): 7.5
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): My name is youssef I live in Alexendria I like video gaming much and playing Football irl and I am in first team in smouha club and it's my first hobby then gaming and I playing games such as MTA , Cross Fire , Lol to not get bored from one game  and on mobile phone I play Clash of clans and Vainglory
1.7: Serial: 45FB6486A65E74C6BF3264CE699212A1
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): actually I like criminal life or to be gangster as I get my money from DM Cops and attending armed robbery and turfing and working a little iron miner and in last days I played in LV to be ready to join LV group
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Yes, Freska
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:
Other information
3.1: Former groups: IF ,  Never4die , TLR ,
3.2: Reason for leaving them:  Noobs , Deleted , Died 
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): Nope
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): http://imgur.com/a/unA94
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): http://imgur.com/a/hEhMo
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): http://imgur.com/a/1F2gu
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: N

Offline Djapp

• Club Africain <3
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Djapp'AW95
  • Squad: Winners95
« Reply #489 on: 21 07, 2017, 12:56:17 am »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Djapp
1.2: Account name: djappOoO2
1.3: Date of birth: 21/08/2001
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hi , my real name is Omar im from Tunsia ,i live in Mourouj city im  male 15 Years old I have  4 brothers , and my favourite meal is pizza , chicken ... and I try to keep my self in good health thats why I don't eat a lot and I m always training with my friends , and  im in highschool now ,  my favourite sports is football , bascketball , and I like swimming and running in the beach to  with my friends, and  I love doing some things crasy with my  friends like jumping on cars and jumping from roofs ,  I like hearing some kinds of music like hiphop,rap and  I have many friends from CIT  and from other countries , I always go to School with my friends ,and they also play in CIT with me  , and after I come back from school , I do my homework , and  then  I Play CIT all my day , and when I grow up I would like to be military doctor ,  so I wish I have a good future and I hope I have some good friends , and  wish you best to and Thanks for reading some of my real life
1.7: Serial:  159DD0225DDC88C05B2EAE15EC35AD12
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): Well I started playing CIT last October 2012, at that time, i'm finding a good server and I found a server who has a massive amount of player, the CIT server. so I started my life in SF and someone came to me and I ask him how to play the server, he said that I need to ask in support and read the F1. so read it and asked some of supporters how to earn a money and someone answered me that I need to work and he recommend me to work as a farmer. so I came to the farm and buy some seed. i'm working as a farmer for a 2 months of my CIT and after I reached the level 4 and got enough money I decided to play as a criminal and joining some crminal groups to turf with them but one time I got bored of being a criminal and I work again as a farmer and join some official LAW group but I always playing as a civilian even if i'm in a law
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: No
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS: Yes
Other information
3.1: Former groups:  Continuity T3
3.2: Reason for leaving them: Problem with founder / deteled
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): Yes last ban in 2014
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://i.imgur.com/wT0TKeT.png
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://i.imgur.com/0dSmjA2.png
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://i.imgur.com/SqCuw0I.png
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Yes
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Yes
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?: No

Offline DeadlyCandy

• Fire in the hole!
    YearsYears
« Reply #490 on: 21 07, 2017, 09:18:47 pm »
@alimohamed Pending
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): My name is youssef I live in Alexendria I like video gaming much and playing Football irl and I am in first team in smouha club and it's my first hobby then gaming and I playing games such as MTA , Cross Fire , Lol to not get bored from one game  and on mobile phone I play Clash of clans and Vainglory
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): actually I like criminal life or to be gangster as I get my money from DM Cops and attending armed robbery and turfing and working a little iron miner and in last days I played in LV to be ready to join LV group
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Yes, Freska
Other information
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): http://imgur.com/a/unA94
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): http://imgur.com/a/1F2gu

• Effortless application
  • Does not meet our minimum requirements
  • Never saw you around in LV
  • You use your forum account just for group applications

-I will let another Application Manager decide about you

@Djapp'AW95 Pending
Show content
Introduce yourself
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): Hi , my real name is Omar im from Tunsia ,i live in Mourouj city im  male 15 Years old I have  4 brothers , and my favourite meal is pizza , chicken ... and I try to keep my self in good health thats why I don't eat a lot and I m always training with my friends , and  im in highschool now ,  my favourite sports is football , bascketball , and I like swimming and running in the beach to  with my friends, and  I love doing some things crasy with my  friends like jumping on cars and jumping from roofs ,  I like hearing some kinds of music like hiphop,rap and  I have many friends from CIT  and from other countries , I always go to School with my friends ,and they also play in CIT with me  , and after I come back from school , I do my homework , and  then  I Play CIT all my day , and when I grow up I would like to be military doctor ,  so I wish I have a good future and I hope I have some good friends , and  wish you best to and Thanks for reading some of my real life
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words): Well I started playing CIT last October 2012, at that time, i'm finding a good server and I found a server who has a massive amount of player, the CIT server. so I started my life in SF and someone came to me and I ask him how to play the server, he said that I need to ask in support and read the F1. so read it and asked some of supporters how to earn a money and someone answered me that I need to work and he recommend me to work as a farmer. so I came to the farm and buy some seed. i'm working as a farmer for a 2 months of my CIT and after I reached the level 4 and got enough money I decided to play as a criminal and joining some crminal groups to turf with them but one time I got bored of being a criminal and I work again as a farmer and join some official LAW group but I always playing as a civilian even if i'm in a law
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: No
Other information
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): Yes last ban in 2014
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"): https://i.imgur.com/wT0TKeT.png
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"): https://i.imgur.com/0dSmjA2.png
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"): https://i.imgur.com/SqCuw0I.png
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Yes
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Yes

• Recently came back from inactivity
  • Never saw you in LV
  • Keep helping us till decision is taken
  • Good effort in application and English is understandable.
« Last Edit: 21 07, 2017, 09:20:30 pm by DeadlyCandy »
-Former xvtt leader
Country Supporter

Offline Russel$

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Russell
  • Squad: RAVEN_Squad
« Reply #491 on: 22 07, 2017, 10:56:25 am »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym:Russell
1.2: Account name:HERO.GAMES
1.3: Date of birth:2002/5/28
1.4: Country of residence:Libya
1.5: English skills (?/10):6/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 25 words): well hello   My name is Mady . I'm from Libya  I'm 15 years old. I have 1 brother and 1 sister  and I love my family very much. I love go play Football with my friends. I love playing MTA,video games and football and sports. I love go to the club with my friends on the weekends. I love helping all my friends and I always have fun with them and I wanna be a doctor

1.7: Serial:A733254C68825FEA1AB6FF5553426FA1
More information
2.1: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 40 words):my name in the server russell and I play in cit server from the  2013 and I am good have good friends in the server and I am friendly guy and I like criminal life this why I love cit and I wish to be better in the se
2.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names:Hoodinii,justnoob
2.3: Do you know any member (If you are not friends)from HoBoS:yes
Other information
3.1: Former groups:xCode,Guard_Ghosts
3.2: Reason for leaving them:xCode(left(Problems)Guard_Ghosts(left(fail)
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s):NOPE
3.4: Screenshot of your statistics and playtime (type "/stats"):http://store4.up-00.com/2017-07/150071338330351.png
3.5: Screenshot of your history (type "/myhistory"):http://store4.up-00.com/2017-07/150071346220151.png
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (type "/punishlog"):http://store4.up-00.com/2017-07/1500713464283.png
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied if I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N):Y
3.8: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N):Y
3.9: Do you want to share anything else?:NO

« Last Edit: 22 07, 2017, 08:25:24 pm by Russel$ »

Offline DeadlyCandy

• Fire in the hole!
    YearsYears
« Reply #492 on: Yesterday at 11:52:54 am »
@alimohamed Accepted
Show content
Introduce yourself
More information
Other information

• Helped us a lot in-game and passed our duel test, welcome.

@Djapp Accepted
Show content
Introduce yourself
More information
Other information

• Helped us a lot and got recommended by bhairy, welcome

-Former xvtt leader
Country Supporter