Author Topic: VIP System  (Read 381788 times)

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • L1 Staff
  • Talos guide you!
    YearsYears
Re: VIP System
« Reply #150 on: 13 06, 2019, 06:36:53 pm »
If I bought Donator level in game, Will I have it's perks ?
In-game perks, obviously. If you're talking about forum access, no.

Online SexyMelo

• I fight to death, never will I leave the battle!
  • Group: Gⱥ🅻ⱥxℽGυⱥʳ๔iaŇ
  • Ingame: 🐝S𝑒xyM𝑒🅻o
  • Squad: Egal_Squad
« Reply #151 on: 14 06, 2019, 11:09:34 pm »
I will gone to donate 10 euro after I found 2k vip hours can I transfer that vip hours to in-game money quickly? 「(゚ペ)

Offline Iron_Heart

• Junior Community Member
  • Nothing always stays the same.
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: Iron_Heart
« Reply #152 on: 14 06, 2019, 11:11:41 pm »
I will gone to donate 10 euro after I found 2k vip hours can I transfer that vip hours to in-game money quickly? 「(゚ペ)
The only way is to sell them on F7. convert vip hours to money command were removed so you have no choice. try to find a deal withsome one before you donate it so you won't lose some of it.
Left the server.

Offline Woodz

• Donator L1
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Woodz
« Reply #153 on: 15 06, 2019, 03:11:13 am »
You can sell it through F7 instantly using the AI trader for 15000$ per hour. Or you can find someone who is interested in buying them, and negotiate a price with him.

Online MaHMouD#

• Silent is the language of the greats.
  • Group: Mongols M.C.
« Reply #154 on: 15 06, 2019, 02:20:50 pm »
Before you donate them, open a topic in Offers topic that you're selling X VIP Hours for X$.

Mongols Forever, Forever Mongols

Offline DarkNicoo

Years
  • Ingame: Happy
Re: VIP System,Donation
« Reply #155 on: 16 06, 2019, 03:46:26 am »
Mr. CIT, the question is that I want to donate but I do not know how I am. From Colombia, I would like a Spanish and French CIT to help me in this. Thank you

Offline DarkNicoo

Years
« Reply #156 on: 16 06, 2019, 04:02:35 am »
I am from Colombia another question to be able to donate I have to have a credit card

Offline noD3

• 1337 Leader
  • Councillor
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: 1337#noD3'Ns
  • Squad: Nuclear_Squad
« Reply #157 on: 16 06, 2019, 04:05:16 am »
I am from Colombia another question to be able to donate I have to have a credit card

@DarkNicoo Yes you will need a credit card to donate, google in your own language how to use paypal I am pretty sure you will find some tutorials which are going to assist you.
Better things can be achieved with more time

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #158 on: 16 06, 2019, 06:32:32 pm »
@DarkNicoo Yes you will need a credit card to donate, google in your own language how to use paypal I am pretty sure you will find some tutorials which are going to assist you.

Umm, no. There's a thing called a debit card, which is like a credit card but it lets you only spend money that's actually in your bank account instead of letting you spend money that the bank creates out of thin air when you spend money you don't have. I would imagine that many more people especially young people will have debit cards but not credit cards since you need a "credit rating" to get a credit card which is funny considering that banks create this money out of thin air and yet they act as if they could actually lose money if you never repay them.
« Last Edit: 16 06, 2019, 06:39:52 pm by Arran »
Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again more intelligently - Henry Ford
Next time you feel lonely, remind yourself that you are a community of 50 trillion cells, making 10 million new cells a second, made up of 7 octillion atoms, defended by your own army of hundreds of billions of white blood cells, all while you're on a rock spinning around a giant flaming ball of gas (which is spinning around more balls of gas) at 30 KM a second.

Offline DarkNicoo

Years
« Reply #159 on: 16 06, 2019, 06:54:25 pm »
@Arran I contacted a Spanish support and what he told me was that I have to link my paypal account with a card and they already take away 1 USD and then when I went to donate they should not ask me for cards that is true, I mean that I could donate with the balance of my paypal and I would not need to use cards

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #160 on: 17 06, 2019, 03:33:08 pm »
@Arran I contacted a Spanish support and what he told me was that I have to link my paypal account with a card and they already take away 1 USD and then when I went to donate they should not ask me for cards that is true, I mean that I could donate with the balance of my paypal and I would not need to use cards

For some reason paypal does not let people use their paypal balance, no idea what their problem is.
Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again more intelligently - Henry Ford
Next time you feel lonely, remind yourself that you are a community of 50 trillion cells, making 10 million new cells a second, made up of 7 octillion atoms, defended by your own army of hundreds of billions of white blood cells, all while you're on a rock spinning around a giant flaming ball of gas (which is spinning around more balls of gas) at 30 KM a second.

Offline Ariana

• Councillor
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: NyxElite
  • Ingame: Ariana
  • Squad: SAAS
« Reply #161 on: 17 06, 2019, 05:02:18 pm »
For some reason paypal does not let people use their paypal balance, no idea what their problem is.

Its because their balance is stored in their currency.

You can have multiple paypal balances if you use multiple currencies. For example I have a USD balance and a GBP balance.

Offline Jora777

• CIT's Official OF FisheriesAquaculture!
  • Group: Fisheries
  • Ingame: Jora777
  • Squad: The Fighter Guy
« Reply #162 on: 17 06, 2019, 09:03:02 pm »
why I can't send money via paypal to arran for donate a vips answer ur country dead.
FisheriesAquaculture!
The Hooker Fish.
Proud to be Tunisia Seksi Father.

Offline Iron_Heart

• Nothing always stays the same.
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: Iron_Heart
« Reply #163 on: 17 06, 2019, 09:03:53 pm »
why I can't send money via paypal to arran for donate a vips answer ur country dead.
Can you send us a screenshot of the error you receive while sending the money ?
Left the server.

Offline Woodz

• Donator L1
  • Ingame: Woodz
« Reply #164 on: 17 06, 2019, 09:41:09 pm »
From your signature, am guessing you are from Tunisia. As far as I know, paypal doesn’t work/ limited for Tunisian users.