Author Topic: VIP System  (Read 372342 times)

Offline KoLPeR

• The Hidden Advisor
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: USNS
Re: VIP and DL System
« Reply #75 on: 08 01, 2019, 08:35:15 pm »
How can I see how many DLs I have? I have DL3 yes I know that. But I can not see how many DL1 I have in total.
If you've donated GBPs and you're confused about how many DLs you've on your account, you can send a PM (Private Message) to Arran.
Do not forget to provide your account-name for a quicker resolution. @Faven
A succesful job does not always come to the person most qualified, but instead to the one who is most motivated. - Unknown

Offline JerryFTW

Years
  • Ingame: xKilleRx98
« Reply #76 on: 08 01, 2019, 08:36:54 pm »
How can I see how many DLs I have? I have DL3 yes I know that. But I can not see how many DL1 I have in total.
There is no way for you to know in-game, you will need to PM Arran for those details. Or if you know how much you donated, you can infer by dividing by 50 GBP and take the lowest whole number.

Offline BabyChris.

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Over_Powered
« Reply #77 on: 16 01, 2019, 12:49:47 am »
How much is tag color IRL money? Now since the price In game decreased a lot
  ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一•BabyChris<3

Offline RiDz

• Regular Community Member
  • Inactive till March. Exams buddy.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: RiDz
  • Squad: Scooter Brother
« Reply #78 on: 16 01, 2019, 03:39:29 am »
How much is tag color IRL money? Now since the price In game decreased a lot
200 GBP. Please convert it to your country's currency.
Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas,
Everybody's looking for something.

Offline Nevez

• Junior Community Member
    Years
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #79 on: 24 01, 2019, 04:39:30 pm »
How much DL1 costs with ingame money?
~ Quality Over Quantity! ~
Ex : Country Supporter

Offline RaMoS

• Renegades Leader
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR\Groves
  • Ingame: iRaMoS#20
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
« Reply #80 on: 24 01, 2019, 04:41:46 pm »
200M - 280M @Nevez
𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 | 𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜_𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗦 𝗖𝗢 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥
Life without success and goals is very boring so always try to tire in order to achieve your goals and then succeed to feel the taste of life

Offline KoLPeR

• The Hidden Advisor
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: USNS
« Reply #81 on: 24 01, 2019, 08:24:09 pm »
DL1's price relies on the seller. However, most of them tend to sell it for an amount of cash between 200m$ and 220m$. @Nevez

200M - 280M @Nevez
No one ever sold a DL1 for 280m$, so stating it as an usual price is just pointless.
A succesful job does not always come to the person most qualified, but instead to the one who is most motivated. - Unknown

Offline noD3

• Donator L2
  • •BEAST MODE•
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1 3 3 7
Re: VIP System
« Reply #82 on: 30 01, 2019, 01:50:59 am »
@Nevez Today an update was implemented which made VIP Level with a price available from 50 millions to 350m, the price floats around 190m-210m

Offline Nevez

Years
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #83 on: 30 01, 2019, 07:32:39 am »
@Nevez Today an update was implemented which made VIP Level with a price available from 50 millions to 350m, the price floats around 190m-210m
Alright thank u
~ Quality Over Quantity! ~
Ex : Country Supporter

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #84 on: 04 02, 2019, 06:10:36 pm »
I have decided to remove the feature that when an account has over 10,000 hours of VIP the VIP does not go down because it's overpowered that you would get VIP for years and then after all that sell the 10,000 hours. If anyone has 10,000 hours but wants to have permanent VIP they should sell the VIP hours on F7 to get the money to then buy VIP levels to get to level 3 and have permanent VIP, though there is really no need because my calculations show that 10,000 hours could take over 5 years to become 0 and CIT may not even exist in 5 years time.
Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again more intelligently - Henry Ford
Next time you feel lonely, remind yourself that you are a community of 50 trillion cells, making 10 million new cells a second, made up of 7 octillion atoms, defended by your own army of hundreds of billions of white blood cells, all while you're on a rock spinning around a giant flaming ball of gas (which is spinning around more balls of gas) at 30 KM a second.

Offline noD3

• Donator L2
  • •BEAST MODE•
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1 3 3 7
« Reply #85 on: 05 02, 2019, 11:28:08 am »
So let's say I bought a Vip Level 3 and I have 30k hours , my vip hours will still get used yet I get vip level 3 benefit ?

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Talos guide you!
    YearsYears
  • Group: ( ͡K ͜L ͡M)
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #86 on: 05 02, 2019, 01:58:15 pm »
Yeah
No where does it say VIPL3 don't lose VIP hours, VIPL3's don't need their hours to not go down when they are VIP with 0 hours.
You can find this quote here
https://cit2.net/index.php?topic=334243.msg4919281#msg4919281

Offline TicTic

• DoMinos Leader
  • Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|TicTic#R
  • Squad: Revolution
« Reply #87 on: 05 02, 2019, 02:17:25 pm »
I have decided to remove the feature that when an account has over 10,000 hours of VIP the VIP does not go down because it's overpowered that you would get VIP for years and then after all that sell the 10,000 hours. If anyone has 10,000 hours but wants to have permanent VIP they should sell the VIP hours on F7 to get the money to then buy VIP levels to get to level 3 and have permanent VIP, though there is really no need because my calculations show that 10,000 hours could take over 5 years to become 0 and CIT may not even exist in 5 years time.

Hey Arran, I feel like the players that bought 10k+ hours specifically because they knew that the hours wouldnt go down (myself included) have been screwed over so to speak.

Everyone is now selling their hours, causing the price to go down drastically. People like me have lost over 35-40 million because of this (and will keep loosing more as long as no one buys the vip hours). The people that bought the 10k+ hours had no clue that you would some day change the system regarding vip, so they should not have to take a financial blow because of the decision that you made.

If we could implement some system to get any form of refund, or an ability to sell our VIP hours for a fairly decent price such as 17500k per hour that would be great.

Offline RiDz

• Inactive till March. Exams buddy.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: RiDz
  • Squad: Scooter Brother
« Reply #88 on: 05 02, 2019, 03:18:05 pm »
If you ever cared to stay in touch with the real world then you wouldn't have even think about it. What you are saying is exactly same as saying "Hey govt. I am facing huge loss because your recent policies screwed the Stock Price of a company, can I get a refund?" no honey you wont. Its your/their fault for investing their virtual wealth in a particular item. Your Money, Your mind, You invested, Why the heck would anyone give a u a refund?

Show content
When you should have got a refund? If Arran disabled the VIP feature as a whole.
Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas,
Everybody's looking for something.

Offline TicTic

• DoMinos Leader
  • Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|TicTic#R
  • Squad: Revolution
« Reply #89 on: 05 02, 2019, 03:44:40 pm »
If you ever cared to stay in touch with the real world then you wouldn't have even think about it. What you are saying is exactly same as saying "Hey govt. I am facing huge loss because your recent policies screwed the Stock Price of a company, can I get a refund?" no honey you wont. Its your/their fault for investing their virtual wealth in a particular item. Your Money, Your mind, You invested, Why the heck would anyone give a u a refund?

Show content
When you should have got a refund? If Arran disabled the VIP feature as a whole.

People like you should stop drawing parallels between real life and games, sure in real life things can be unfair. But this is a game where we have the capabilities to make things as fair as possible.

If you simplify the situation this is what happen:

Server: If you want to spend 180-200M to get 10k VIP hours it will never go down!

Player: *Spends the money to get the feature that was promised*

Server: We have removed the feature that freezes your VIP hours if you have more than 10k

Player: *Has spent about 180-200M on VIP hours to specifically trigger a feature that the server now removed*

HONEY, since this is a server and not real life. Stuff like this should be refunded in some sort of way

What about the people that are inactive atm? They come back in a year or so just to find that they have way less VIP hours than they bought.

« Last Edit: 05 02, 2019, 03:47:16 pm by TicTic »