Author Topic: i cant download MTA  (Read 481 times)

Offline HannnnS

• Proud to be eXodus Leader
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Legendary~
  • Ingame: evolutioNN#
  • Squad: 1 ping~
Re: i cant download MTA
« Reply #15 on: 06 01, 2019, 09:14:43 pm »
Thank you all guys
I’ll edit this reply when I open the pc cuz I’m with phone now btw my pc is 34 bits
EDIT : Tested and worked, thanks zelda. but I still have something to ask. @Zelda, can you give me sound driver ?
« Last Edit: 07 01, 2019, 09:04:50 am by HannnnS »
- Fixed Fireman job spawning Christmas gift boxes instead of fire. (Brian + #HannS)

Online Pilovali

• VPN Guy
  • L3 Staff
  • IT guy
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: KLM-P|Pilovali
  • Squad: Nuclear_Squad
« Reply #16 on: 06 01, 2019, 09:16:39 pm »
Thank you all guys
I’ll edit this reply when I open the pc cuz I’m with phone now btw my pc is 34 bits
34 bit...? You mean 32 bit?
Do you have a REAL graphicscard in your PC? There is no way that your onboard graphics can handle MTA on 61 FPS.

T-Mobile NL Customer Expert | ServiceDesk Engineer | IT guy | YouTube to MP3, DNS server, VPN and more go to pilovali.nl | Introduction

Offline HannnnS

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: 06 01, 2019, 09:23:38 pm »
34 bit...? You mean 32 bit?
Do you have a REAL graphicscard in your PC? There is no way that your onboard graphics can handle MTA on 61 FPS.
yea I mean that even I opened drivers gui I find them all installed
- Fixed Fireman job spawning Christmas gift boxes instead of fire. (Brian + #HannS)

Online Pilovali

• VPN Guy
  • L3 Staff
  • IT guy
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: KLM-P|Pilovali
  • Squad: Nuclear_Squad
« Reply #18 on: 06 01, 2019, 09:25:22 pm »
yea I mean that even I opened drivers gui I find them all installed
Which videocard do you have? What drivers GUI are you talking about?
Can you take a screenshot of 'Device Manager' and show the videocards?

T-Mobile NL Customer Expert | ServiceDesk Engineer | IT guy | YouTube to MP3, DNS server, VPN and more go to pilovali.nl | Introduction

Offline Roster46

• A Real Renegade
    Years
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Roster46
« Reply #19 on: 07 01, 2019, 07:55:54 am »
You may have to download latest mod of MTA. Download and see if it's work then good but if not then you need to install new Window in your computer. I think this problem will fix if you do this things !
Nuts On The Floor, Bikes At The Door

Offline Dm101

« Reply #20 on: 07 01, 2019, 09:51:51 am »
NSIS installer integrity failed simply means the installer file is damaged. This can be due to downloading it from a shady unofficial source, or most commonly having a virus infection or something that tampers with downloaded executable files. There is seriously malware.. and even so-called "Download managers" that claim to speed it up, that does something to anything you download. Maybe now the last few times you installed it faster than it could modify the file.. which is why I still recommend you to perform full antivirus and malware scans, and get rid of any download manager software (which can also be a PUP that nested itself into your browser without knowing)
I'm Dutchman101, an MTA staff member and MTA anti-cheat team.
I do not actively play CIT, but I visit the forums sometimes to offer support to people with technical MTA issues.
I also deal with anti-cheat matters, especially at times cheating on CIT is rampant, like right now (December 2018) with the thriving private cheating industry.

Feel free to alternatively write me on https://forum.mtasa.com/profile/38052-dutchman101/

Offline HannnnS

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #21 on: 07 01, 2019, 09:57:21 am »
NSIS installer integrity failed simply means the installer file is damaged. This can be due to downloading it from a shady unofficial source, or most commonly having a virus infection or something that tampers with downloaded executable files. There is seriously malware.. and even so-called "Download managers" that claim to speed it up, that does something to anything you download. Maybe now the last few times you installed it faster than it could modify the file.. which is why I still recommend you to perform full antivirus and malware scans, and get rid of any download manager software (which can also be a PUP that nested itself into your browser without knowing)
Thank you all guys
EDIT : Tested and worked, thanks zelda. but I still have something to ask. @Zelda, can you give me sound driver ?

Offline Zelda

• Regular Community Member
  • 1.3.4 LUA Programmer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cnr/Mw/Some RP
  • Ingame: Zelda
« Reply #22 on: 07 01, 2019, 01:13:46 pm »
It would be nice if you sent me a photo but as you not having the sound drivers you can not see the model of your sound device, the best option is download this program and then from here you can download the sound drivers of your computer: https://www.drivereasy.com/DriverEasy_Setup.exe.

Offline HannnnS

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #23 on: 07 01, 2019, 01:44:51 pm »
zelda, may you unblock me in facebook and join with me via TeamViewer and see. cuz I cant explain it
this is my facebook link

Offline Roman.

• Junior Community Member
  • On Highland and Sunset
  • Group: NyxElite
« Reply #24 on: 07 01, 2019, 03:21:16 pm »
I have the impression that those installed drivers are not the correct ones, try downloading and installing here:

-32 Bits
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/es/download/22165/Acelerador-Intel-Graphics-Media-controlador-para-Windows-7-y-Windows-Vista-exe-?product=81517

-64 Bits
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/es/download/22167/Intel-Graphics-Media-Accelerator-Driver-Windows-7-64-y-Windows-Vista-64-exe-?product=81517

Finally remember to install DirectX9.29.1974 to have a better graphic performance in MTA / GTA sa:
https://directx.uptodown.com/windows/descargar

Not exactly, a 64 Bit PC still requires 32 Bit Components for proper functioning (Visual Basic, Direct X) while a 32 bit PC will not simply be able to install 64 Bit Components.

In both case, thats the performance you get for a G41. Considering the Chipset you have, I also get the impression that your processor is Old. How much RAM do you have ?

zelda, may you unblock me in facebook and join with me via TeamViewer and see. cuz I cant explain it
this is my facebook link

For Sound Drivers, just enter Realtek HD Audio Driver on the Internet, you'll get a number of links. Search and see if you manage to get a hit on the actual Realtek Website. Get the driver according to your Windows Architecture and voila, you got the drivers.

keeping a cool quote isn't gonna make you look cool

Offline sheRRy

• "Nothing scares me but God"
    YearsYears
  • Group: Scary_Killers
  • Ingame: sheRRy
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #25 on: 08 01, 2019, 06:22:09 pm »
Answer my other question.
Don't expect to have 61 fps on a 4th gen onboard gpu lol. Do you even have a videocard installed?
Jokes aside , I have 2 GB RAM , no graphic card , Pentium 4 and still I get 55+ FPS even in LS and LV .OP PC

I Child is never a mistake , you had sex without a condom so what would you expect a PLASMA TV??

Offline HannnnS

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #26 on: 09 01, 2019, 10:56:16 am »
@Pilovali, case solved
Lock