Author Topic: Question related to /Vehmod and Cars in common  (Read 239 times)

Offline Anuran

• Regular Community Member
  • Car Enthusiastic
  • Group: 1337
  • Squad: The_VIPs
Question related to /Vehmod and Cars in common
« on: 30 12, 2018, 03:28:23 pm »
I want to know if this is possible in MTA or CIT
You can buy a Vehmod from /Vehmod with a Ingame price money and it will be visible to others.
Currently how the Vehmod works is that - you can download the mod from there and can apply in your car but it will be only visible to you and not to others. And you will see all the car(you applied your mod on) with that mod in the road.
Can it be like this - Let's say you want a Aston Martin car from from there. You need to pay a price (like Car shader) and after you have bought the mod with a price (let's say 80M), it will be visible to everyone in the server. Also to you, you can't see it on others but only on your car (like car shaders)
Learn from Your Mistakes and improve upon it

Offline Petey

• Criminal Boss
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
Re: Question related to /Vehmod and Cars in common
« Reply #1 on: 30 12, 2018, 04:34:48 pm »
I highly recommend you to check out the suggestion board because you seem to suggest something, you can first use the discussion board and after discussing this with others, you can make an official suggestion.
We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.

- Jesse Owens -

Offline Anuran

• Car Enthusiastic
« Reply #2 on: 30 12, 2018, 04:53:13 pm »
I highly recommend you to check out the suggestion board because you seem to suggest something, you can first use the discussion board and after discussing this with others, you can make an official suggestion.
I know about the suggestion board. This is not a suggestion. I wanted to know if this is possible?

Offline Amman

• The Institute Founder
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #3 on: 30 12, 2018, 05:28:24 pm »
I know about the suggestion board. This is not a suggestion. I wanted to know if this is possible?
It can be possible of course but I'm sure the developers won't add this no matter what. If someone purchases a car mod of size 10+ MB, everyone will be forced to download it and I guess it will be very complicated and most of players will suffer from it, so will the server owner, it will be using more internet bandwidth. It is a cool idea indeed but I wouldn't suggest you to make a suggestion about it. Have a nice day, I hope that clears your concerns. :)
Good old days <3

Offline Roukas

• Senior Community Member
  • Stars can’t shine without darkness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Roukas
  • Squad: MilitaryPolice
« Reply #4 on: 31 12, 2018, 10:55:33 am »

Its not possible currently ,but you can suggest it . Is there anything else we can help you with @Anuran ?

Offline Anuran

• Car Enthusiastic
« Reply #5 on: 31 12, 2018, 11:46:12 am »
Its not possible currently ,but you can suggest it . Is there anything else we can help you with @Anuran ?
I got my answers thanks