Author Topic: [A] Adding /qs death  (Read 297 times)

Offline Sultan

• SWATTeam will return!
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: Sultan
  • Squad: Anti_Riot_Squad
[A] Re: adding /qs death
« Reply #15 on: 30 12, 2018, 11:48:30 am »
can you please be serious at least once while voting?, MILITARY'S AND REBELS has nothing to do with this suggestion oh my god  :fp:, "Developers are busy with rebels/military's" are you serious man?, can't they just do this suggestion after they finish rebels stuff? this is invalid reason to downvote, "that will annoy us" Excuse me? WHAT???, what is going to annoy you? '/qs death'? DON'T USE IT?, oh, you're developer so it'll annoy you?, oh come on seriously? give me valid reason to downvote this not to farm posts.
Hella' da caps, so you are raging because a player downvoted your suggestion huh? I will never vote Positive on this suggestion, it is an waste of time for the developers, busy over there, so stop being an small head human, and don't rage alot, MacMan is right, developers are making Militaries and Rebels a better side, everyone have to do with this suggestion,
I'm pretty sure that it would be a waste of developers time because this command is totally useless and has nothing new, just tell me why do you think players will bother their selves to check their deaths.
Voting no

I agree, who will bother him self? To check their deaths, it is like a shame on them, this suggestion won't have any benefit to the game.
Please don't be rude. Read my vote again, I said it's going to be useless and will waste Developers time, When I said annoy us I meant annoy them* , You should notice that alone, Developers's work is hard to do. That what you should understand that will take a lot of time from them. While it's useless so why would we make Developers work on something hard while it's useless ?
He is not being rude, he is just raging etc.. , My vote is still Negative[/color] , And the suggestion is effortless, no examples etc.. , you can just see it from your /stats , and none will bother himself to see he's deaths.
« Last Edit: 07 01, 2019, 10:58:12 am by Zelda »

Offline Hazard.

• Junior Community Member
  • Fearless
    Years
  • Ingame: KyngHazard
Re: adding /qs death
« Reply #16 on: 30 12, 2018, 11:53:01 am »
first of all don't call me "Rude" because I used some caps and facepalm, Anyway, as I said before?, They can keep this on pending until they finish their works?, "shame on you to share your deaths" buddy, everyone can see your deaths via stats isn't that shame? suggest to remove it then?, it wouldn't change anything if you added "/qs death" as it's already on the stats that's a shame.
Time Spent Online:13 hours, 47 minutes, 44 seconds.

Offline Sultan

• SWATTeam will return!
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: Sultan
  • Squad: Anti_Riot_Squad
« Reply #17 on: 30 12, 2018, 11:55:03 am »
first of all don't call me "Rude" because I used some caps and facepalm, Anyway, as I said before?, They can keep this on pending until they finish their works?, "shame on you to share your deaths" buddy, everyone can see your deaths via stats isn't that shame? suggest to remove it then?, it wouldn't change anything if you added "/qs death" as it's already on the stats that's a shame.
Yea, You already said, it won't change anything if added /qs death , It is useless and have no benefits, so instead of making a suggestion just to get your name in UPDATES, because like new additions are coming so we should add death ratio now too?  :fp:

Offline Anuran

• Junior Community Member
  • CIT's Rider/Offroader
  • Group: Serial_Killers
  • Ingame: Anuran
  • Squad: The_VIPs
« Reply #18 on: 31 12, 2018, 02:57:59 pm »
This is just a useless suggestion. One can look at their kills via /stats easily. They not just even able to look at their own kills and other stats but also other's kills,how much kills another players have.
This looks like a suggestion made just to get some forum stats aka forum post farming. Also I am surprised to see that even many well known players plotted positive for it. Developers have many suggestions at their waiting list which actually sounds interesting and will make players to come online and check those updates out. This is just a suggestion that can easily be missed by newbies or players who didn't looked at their updates. Think of these community and not just farming post by giving some useless suggestions. I won't vote anything
MY INTRODUCTION
#SK
Board Moderator of The_VIPs
Co-Founder of Civilian_Nation
Ex The_Institute Regular

Offline JustLuck

Years
  • Group: Imperials
  • Ingame: JustLuck
  • Squad: No squad
« Reply #19 on: 31 12, 2018, 11:40:46 pm »
This is just a useless suggestion. One can look at their kills via /stats easily. They not just even able to look at their own kills and other stats but also other's kills,how much kills another players have.
This looks like a suggestion made just to get some forum stats aka forum post farming. Also I am surprised to see that even many well known players plotted positive for it. Developers have many suggestions at their waiting list which actually sounds interesting and will make players to come online and check those updates out. This is just a suggestion that can easily be missed by newbies or players who didn't looked at their updates. Think of these community and not just farming post by giving some useless suggestions. I won't vote anything

There is a reason why /qsk exists, anyways supporting beacuse if /qs has kills then it should have deaths :) Vote Positive as you can see.

Offline Zelda

• Regular Community Member
  • Lua/PHP/JS/HTML programmer.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HispanicGamers
  • Ingame: Zelda
« Reply #20 on: 03 01, 2019, 01:40:04 am »
Results

Positive( 8 )

Netgative( 4 )

Jaguar.
Russ
.Combat
MgD
Petey
Roster46
Zelda
JustLuck

Wikiboy
Sultán
MacMan
DarkBlood

Moderators, what do you think of this @RiDz @Relerx?
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2019, 01:50:27 am by Zelda »
My translator system script for MTA.
https://community.multitheftauto.com/?p=resources&s=details&id=15522

Proud Ex DS1 Moderator [GUIDE] /ds interface

If you need a script for your suggestion, you can mention me.

Offline Zelda

• Regular Community Member
  • Lua/PHP/JS/HTML programmer.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HispanicGamers
  • Ingame: Zelda
« Reply #21 on: 07 01, 2019, 10:57:48 am »
After discussing it with my partner, we decided that this is accepted and set as [A]
My translator system script for MTA.
https://community.multitheftauto.com/?p=resources&s=details&id=15522

Proud Ex DS1 Moderator [GUIDE] /ds interface

If you need a script for your suggestion, you can mention me.

Offline Java

• Official Developer
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Java
Re: [A] Adding /qs death
« Reply #22 on: 07 01, 2019, 11:59:23 am »
Added.