Author Topic: [A] Spraying a graffiti over another group's graffiti in a turf will give you 3%  (Read 453 times)

Offline noD3

• Donator L2
  • •BEAST MODE•
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1 3 3 7
How the script is supposed to be created ? I mean how the script will recognize that a graffiti was placed on another graffiti?
I assume that if when spraying a graffiti the script sees if theres enough of wall space there , so I think it gets some coordinations or something since it draws even from what angle you are standing so if you spray over the same non alliance graffiti ,in a turf cluster, like for example some coordinate units away from it it counts as spraying over other groups graffiti.

Im not particular sure if it is possible to script this because I think graffities are saved in a client side since I dont think I have seen graffities after I have reconnected , so thats why I mentioned java if it is possible to script this
« Last Edit: 26 12, 2018, 11:00:05 pm by noD3 »

Offline Sam.

• Junior Community Member
  • New Year - New Me
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Sam
How the script is supposed to be created ? I mean how the script will recognize that a graffiti was placed on another graffiti?
This is how Hammas got him self stuck with.
I think it's easy I can script it if needed ...
good luck scripting it buddy, you will need it.

About the suggestion, it's like the side missions in the original GTA SA, where you go arround spraying Groves Graffiti over the other gangs's griffities to make an infulenc. It will be applied in CIT but in a much efficent way, this will be a good way of capturing turfs and starting wars between gangs and it will be another. It will also be a realistic way of taking turfs so anyone that sees the graffities over each other will know wich gang is taking the turf. Supporting
« Last Edit: 27 12, 2018, 12:02:28 am by Sam. »
Official MTA Arabic and French Translator/Reviewer

Los Santos Vagos Moderator | Junior Community Member | Known Community Member

Offline Java

• Official Developer
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Java
It is possible. I could do that myself but will wait for a developer to add a custom event for me ideally as I don't have access to graffiti script. The question I want to ask is, what currently happens whenever you spray a graffiti over another graffiti?

Offline noD3

• Donator L2
  • •BEAST MODE•
It is possible. I could do that myself but will wait for a developer to add a custom event for me ideally as I don't have access to graffiti script. The question I want to ask is, what currently happens whenever you spray a graffiti over another graffiti?
You just get regular turf cluster points for spraying a grafitti , a graffiti is getting on top of the graffiti which has been sprayen over, nothing more than that.

Offline Sam.

• New Year - New Me
    YearsYearsYears
You get regular cluster points when spraying a graffiti anywhere on the turf, nothing happens if you currently spray a graffiti over another one. @Java

Offline Anuran

• State Official
  • Car Enthusiastic
  • Group: 5_Star_Crew
  • Ingame: Anuran
  • Squad: The_VIPs
This will be a great addition. Believe me, when there was only like 6-7 turfs in LS, I tried spraying over other group's graffiti to see it it gives me a boost. I even remember asking in Support chat if this was a system. After that I knew that this is not how things works. As I said it will be a great suggestion as this is what Gta Sa Single player does (finding graffiti and spraying over them) which is more realistic
Supporting :tick:
CLICK THE PIC-

Offline Java

• Official Developer
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
You just get regular turf cluster points for spraying a grafitti , a graffiti is getting on top of the graffiti which has been sprayen over, nothing more than that.

You get regular cluster points when spraying a graffiti anywhere on the turf, nothing happens if you currently spray a graffiti over another one. @Java

@noD3 @Sam. I didn't mean that. What currently happens to the graffiti when you spray a graffiti over it? Does the first graffiti disappear?

Offline noD3

• Donator L2
  • •BEAST MODE•
@noD3 @Sam. I didn't mean that. What currently happens to the graffiti when you spray a graffiti over it? Does the first graffiti disappear?
a graffiti is getting on top of the graffiti which has been sprayen over, nothing more than that.
As I have mentioned nothing happens the graffiti justs sprays on top of another graffiti, nothing dissapears @Java

Offline Sam.

• New Year - New Me
    YearsYearsYears
As NoD3 Said, it's like 2 merged pictures, nothing really happens.

Offline Nidus

• Regular Community Member
  • I reject rejection
    YearsYears
Nothing happens except the dynamic percentage of the gang spraying the graffiti which is from 1 to 3, just like spraying another graffiti on nothing @Java
That's how much we have in common.
Currently Nothing. :(
#RIPDSCL

Offline RaMoS

• Renegades Leader
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR\Groves
  • Ingame: iRaMoS#20
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
I do not see any problem with this, but I have a question, when I spraying my graffiti on his graffiti, his graffiti will be removed? I guess you should, otherwise there will be abuse, Positive anyway, But wait for him to answer my question.

𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 | 𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜_𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗦 𝗖𝗢 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥
Life without success and goals is very boring so always try to tire in order to achieve your goals and then succeed to feel the taste of life

Offline noD3

• Donator L2
  • •BEAST MODE•
I do not see any problem with this, but I have a question, when I spraying my graffiti on his graffiti, his graffiti will be removed? I guess you should, otherwise there will be abuse, Positive anyway, But wait for him to answer my question.

I already have stated that in the suggestion that thr graffiti that over sprayen will dissapear.

Offline Brand

• L2 Staff
  • Too enigmatic
    YearsYearsYears
Approving this for now.

Voting Table

Proponents (10)
MgD
Nun0
HaMo
sheRRy
Sultan
Roster46
Zelda
Wikiboy
Sam.
Anuran
                               Opponents (Y)

Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.  - Ziad K. Abdelnour

Any fool can criticize, complain, and condemn—and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.  - Dale Carnegie

Offline TrickStar

• Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: TrickStar
  • Squad: Criminal Area
I like the idea as it's also very realistic. IRL and in single player gangs spray OVER already existing graffiti of rival gangs which shows dominance and change. Your idea of increasing the boost therefore seems very fitting.
Upvoting
L-1 Staff

Offline Java

• Official Developer
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears