Author Topic: [A] Spraying a graffiti over another group's graffiti in a turf will give you 3%  (Read 454 times)

Offline noD3

• Donator L2
  • •BEAST MODE•
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1 3 3 7
Suggestion explained in one paragraph: Spraying a graffiti over another group's graffiti in a turf will give you 3% of a turf control, for example a DoMinos_Family member sprayed a graffiti in a 1337 turf, if 1337 member will find that graffiti and spray's it over with his graffiti he will get 3% of a turf control instead of %1. This would make it more interesting to search for enemies graffiti's in a turf for a small reward.

Additional details that are necessary for the suggestion: The turf control points should be given only if you spray over non-Alliance groups members graffiti , and this can only be done once, after you spray it the enemy group's graffiti that got over sprayed will disappear.

This suggestion is worth the time developing because: Because it will bring some new fun to the turf wars in Los Santos, you will go actually looking for enemy graffiti's in a turf rather than just standing and spraying the turf in one spot.
« Last Edit: 30 12, 2018, 05:50:11 pm by Brand »

Offline noD3

• Donator L2
  • •BEAST MODE•
I would like to mention @Java and ask him if it is possible to script this thing before the voting procedure starts

Offline MgD

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: Scary_Killers
  • Ingame: MgD
Absolutely yes, if its possible then why not, I believe it wouldn't ruin the turf system, it would even be better, great addition, Supporting.
Scary K illers Trusted
Country Supporters
CIT2 Radio DJ

Offline HannnnS

• Proud to be eXodus Leader
    YearsYears
  • Group: Legendary~
  • Ingame: evolutioNN#
  • Squad: 1 ping~
I think it's easy I can script it if needed ...
- Fixed Fireman job spawning Christmas gift boxes instead of fire. (Brian + #HannS)

Offline Ammar_

YearsYears
  • Ingame: Ammar
This already exists but dynamic from 1 to 3.
Pay attention to the suggestion, he already knows that there's such thing. What the op is suggesting is that when you find and spray over a graffiti already sprayed by a rival group your progress will increase by 3%.

Offline MaX15

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: MaX15
@noD3 as far as I know it can be scripted, however,  I'll try to contact both Relerx and JaVa to confirm that. Meanwhile people can vote.

Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, is helpful. If the answer is no, maybe what you are about to say should be left unsaid.

Offline Nun0

Makes sense, in real situations gangs use graffiti as a way to advertise themselves, a way to show that they are around and that the territory belongs to them or is about to. It'll create some rivalries in game between criminal groups which brings a bit of role play to Los Santos.
Writer
Ex. Staff Member
Ex. Regular Community Member
2011 - 2019

Offline HaMo

• Group: 1337
  • Ingame: HaMo
  • Squad: 1K1NG
supporting this bringing old memories of old gta sa plus its a funny thing to be added to the turfs gameplay I go positive in this  :tick:

Offline sheRRy

• "Nothing scares me but God"
    YearsYears
  • Group: Scary_Killers
  • Ingame: sheRRy
  • Squad: Falken
I will support this suggestion as it will be a great addition to the game and it is way to advertise themselves and to show that their power is greater than others. :thumb:

I Child is never a mistake , you had sex without a condom so what would you expect a PLASMA TV??

Offline Sultan

• 5th Laity
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Sultan
  • Squad: Vendetta
Supporting, it is interesting, and nothing wrong on this suggestion that will force me to vote negative, and going to elaborate, it will be really fun, by spraying over another group's suggestion, and it will be cool too,
I will support this suggestion as it will be a great addition to the game and it is way to advertise themselves and to show that their power is greater than others. :thumb:
How will it show the power is greater than others? They show it by killing, not by spraying :fp: , and yeah, it is a way to advertise us, and show the territory is our's, the area belong's to the x !
-Chiefs-
-5thStreetSaints-
“The more you study, the more you know; how less you know.” - Imran Khan
“It is not defeat that destroys you,it is being demoralized by defeat that destroy you.” - Imran Khan

Offline Roster46

• Helper
    Years
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Roster46
Nice suggestion I like your idea and why not I am agree on this because nice suggestion and nice idea we should add this useful post. Supporting

Offline Java

• Official Developer
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Java
I think it's easy I can script it if needed ...

Go ahead, good luck!

Offline noD3

• Donator L2
  • •BEAST MODE•
Go ahead, good luck!
Is this possible to script Java? Since I dont know how sprayed grafitties are saved because I think they are client sided, sorry for mention but I want to hear your opinion regarding this @Java

Offline Zelda

• Regular Community Member
  • 1.3.4 LUA Programmer
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cnr/Mw/Some RP
  • Ingame: Zelda
Supporting, but it would be good that when the player enters a turf a message appears to him so that the players know this something like "Spraying the spray inside the area of a turf will make the progress is greater".

Offline Jumper

• FFH Leader
  • Donator L3
  • Mama I'm a Criminal
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FFHGaming
The suggestion is pretty good and I like it, its like the group who sprays graffiti on another group's graffiti is setting his control around the area or something its a little bit realistic and will make the turf system a little bit good but I have a question

How the script is supposed to be created ? I mean how the script will recognize that a graffiti was placed on another graffiti?
RealMadrid 🔴🔴