Author Topic: My fps drops hard every 10 sec  (Read 761 times)

Offline Altair

• Proud to be 5th leader
    YearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Altair
My fps drops hard every 10 sec
« on: 20 12, 2018, 07:17:00 pm »
The game was running smoothly from 3 days when I logged in today I find my fps drops from 60 to 15-25 every 10 sec idk what is going on it was really good and I asked some friends most of my friends facing the same problem and some not

Offline Nidus

• Regular Community Member
  • I reject rejection
    Years
Re: My fps drops hard every 10 sec
« Reply #1 on: 20 12, 2018, 07:42:19 pm »
It might be cause you have any background programs opened, close if there are any, not sure about the fps drops though, had the same issue today.
That's how much we have in common.
Currently a Business board moderator and proud.
#RIPDSCL

Offline Altair

• Proud to be 5th leader
    YearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 20 12, 2018, 07:47:47 pm »
It might be cause you have any background programs opened, close if there are any, not sure about the fps drops though, had the same issue today.
Nah nothing running on the background asked alot of players some of them face the problem as me

Offline Punjabi

• You said you'd follow me anywhere;
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5th
« Reply #3 on: 20 12, 2018, 08:35:00 pm »
A lot of players are facing the exact problem. Even players with the high end PCs. There might be some problems within some script or something.
- knock knock, let the devil in -

Offline Nun0

« Reply #4 on: 20 12, 2018, 09:17:13 pm »
MTA: San Andreas has performance issues, Arran said once that in the area of Ganton there is an issue and even after disabling all the scripts and mods it still remained, so I'm guessing that might be the issue. Los Santos is a complete mess when it comes to performance. Make sure that you do not have any mods in your GTA: San Andreas and try disabling some of the CIT's shaders and mods, also reduce the far distance clip and make sure that you have enough memory on your computer. Even though you say there is no background processes going on it is still better to check, even a windows update can give you FPS drops until it finishes.
I no longer play on this server or use the forum.
You can find me on Steam by clicking the image below.

Offline Altair

• Proud to be 5th leader
    YearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 20 12, 2018, 09:27:10 pm »
MTA: San Andreas has performance issues, Arran said once that in the area of Ganton there is an issue and even after disabling all the scripts and mods it still remained, so I'm guessing that might be the issue. Los Santos is a complete mess when it comes to performance. Make sure that you do not have any mods in your GTA: San Andreas and try disabling some of the CIT's shaders and mods, also reduce the far distance clip and make sure that you have enough memory on your computer. Even though you say there is no background processes going on it is still better to check, even a windows update can give you FPS drops until it finishes.
Man not like this I said my game is always working well 61 fps now it's dropping with a freeze most of players facing this

Offline RaMoS

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR\Groves
  • Ingame: iRaMoS#20
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
« Reply #6 on: 20 12, 2018, 09:58:54 pm »
Most players have this problem and will fix soon as some staff said.
(NOTE) [CIT]Brand: To everyone encountering the FPS drop, this problem is obviously generalized, some of you could be suffering from it right now. This will certainly get fixed, be patient and no need to complain a lot about it.
𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 | 𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜_𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗦 𝗖𝗢 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥
Life without success and goals is very boring so always try to tire in order to achieve your goals and then succeed to feel the taste of life

Offline Zelda

• Regular Community Member
  • Lua/PHP/JS/HTML programmer.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HispanicGamers
  • Ingame: Zelda
« Reply #7 on: 20 12, 2018, 11:41:54 pm »
This error is possibly due to the fact that you have reached the ram memory limit, I recommend using / settings and reduce the option of farclip a bit this is 860, you can put it in 400. also try to disable the detail shader, and finally look for the option that says max fps, there you put 60.
My translator system script for MTA.
https://community.multitheftauto.com/?p=resources&s=details&id=15522

Proud Ex DS1 Moderator [GUIDE] /ds interface

If you need a script for your suggestion, you can mention me.

Offline Java

• Official Developer
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Java
« Reply #8 on: 20 12, 2018, 11:52:27 pm »
I’ve already said this in-game and going to say it here again. The problem is within the radar’s script as it does update the rendering list whenever a turf starts / stops flashing. I’ll look into it tomorrow and will see if I can fix it myself.

Offline Rami

• The Creative Guy
  • L2 Staff
  • Record Breaker
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Rami|HG|
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #9 on: 21 12, 2018, 03:21:30 am »
- Since radar flashes were causing lag, disabled them for Military vs Rebels. Not fully captured turf with orange shade will mean that rebels have more checkpoints captured, not fully captured turf with green shade will mean that military have more checkpoints captured. White turfs will represent equal checkpoints from both military and rebels. (Relerx)

@Altair try to play now and see if the drops are still there, as generalized, the problem might now be fixed.
---  29/5/18 @Rami Accepted for JCM -- Quartz   ---
---   Rami added as trial staff. (01.12.2018 Brian + Vampire + Goku Black)   ---
Everything is possible to achieve as long as you focus and really want it, while working, obstacles and problems will start to become meaningless and before you know it, you will be thriving unstoppably ahead.

Offline Altair

• Proud to be 5th leader
    YearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 21 12, 2018, 12:50:38 pm »
@Altair try to play now and see if the drops are still there, as generalized, the problem might now be fixed.
Will try once I'm back home

Offline Punjabi

• You said you'd follow me anywhere;
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5th
« Reply #11 on: 21 12, 2018, 04:23:25 pm »
They're not fixed for me. I asked some other players, they said they had no drops a while ago, but it started again. On the other hand, it's fixed for some players. I've no idea what to do now lol. I tried to contact a staff in-game but all he did was ignore. He kept saying it's fixed etc.
- knock knock, let the devil in -

Offline Altair

• Proud to be 5th leader
    YearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 21 12, 2018, 09:55:04 pm »
Well it's better than yesterday but still got little freezes but not like yesterday I hope staff could fix this small freezes as well

Offline Rami

• The Creative Guy
  • L2 Staff
  • Record Breaker
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Rami|HG|
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #13 on: 22 12, 2018, 01:04:20 am »
Well it's better than yesterday but still got little freezes but not like yesterday I hope staff could fix this small freezes as well
Developers are gonna work on it for sure, your issue can be considered solved? @Altair
Though you can feel free to open another topic if you still experience those little freezes after some days.
---  29/5/18 @Rami Accepted for JCM -- Quartz   ---
---   Rami added as trial staff. (01.12.2018 Brian + Vampire + Goku Black)   ---
Everything is possible to achieve as long as you focus and really want it, while working, obstacles and problems will start to become meaningless and before you know it, you will be thriving unstoppably ahead.

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 23 12, 2018, 11:52:04 am »
Is there a specific place where you have this drop? Where do you spawn?

Mention me when you reply @Altair