Author Topic: [A] Being able to buy Rocket Launcher from AI Trader in ammunation-shop.  (Read 570 times)

Offline Scott

Years
  • Group: ReaXion"
  • Ingame: Scott#1
Your idea is seems to be good, it will be more convenient when I don't need to go back to "Protected Market Area upvoting

« Last Edit: 05 12, 2018, 06:18:07 pm by Scott »

Offline Gonzo.

• The Saganist
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Editing your suggestion/discussion without permission will get your topic locked.
I will just let that slide for the moment, next time I will lock it. Do not edit your suggestion anymore.
If anyone reading this has any drug related problems or suffers from depression, please let your family and friends know so that they can help you. You don't need and you musn't be alone in this.

Offline #99isme

I will just let that slide for the moment, next time I will lock it. Do not edit your suggestion anymore.
Sorry, thanks for a chance.
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened - Ludwig Jacobowski
I walk slowly but never backwards - Abraham Lincoln
Do stuff. Be clenched, curious. Not waiting for inspiration’s shove or society’s kiss on your forehead. Pay attention. It’s all about paying attention. Attention is vitality. It connects you with others. It makes you eager. Stay eager - Susan Sontag

Offline Princess

• Гангстерская девушка
    YearsYears
  • Group: NSA
  • Ingame: Princess
  • Squad: Ice
not bad at all, but we alreay have an  AI Trader for Rocket Launcher in F7

Offline PsyChO_o

• Why So Serious?
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Squad: Vendetta
Good suggestion. It won't harm anyone and will benefit the players. It will also save time. Up Voting  :tick:

Offline Princess

• Гангстерская девушка
    YearsYears
  • Group: NSA
  • Ingame: Princess
  • Squad: Ice
I vote negative  :cros: as the big stuff(weapons) belong on the market
« Last Edit: 06 12, 2018, 09:14:13 pm by Elena »

Offline #99isme

I have read the suggestion, you won't find heavy weapons (like rocket) in ammunation shops, u'll only find them in the black market (thats like F7 in-game)
I found minigun in it and my suggestion is about to allow people to buy rockets from AI Trader which is from F7 in ammunation-shops around the LV, put your vote instead of boosting your posts.
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened - Ludwig Jacobowski
I walk slowly but never backwards - Abraham Lincoln
Do stuff. Be clenched, curious. Not waiting for inspiration’s shove or society’s kiss on your forehead. Pay attention. It’s all about paying attention. Attention is vitality. It connects you with others. It makes you eager. Stay eager - Susan Sontag

Offline Starshine

• Freedom or Death / Races Won: 2,610.
    Years
  • Group: Grove Street
  • Ingame: Starshine
  • Squad: BlackWater
I'm sorry but i'll downvote in this  :cros:
It is nice to have some easter eggs like this.
I usually guard some rockets in my car trunk, and they are quite rare in LS.
So a brazilian friend of mine who was not aware of this, got really surprised when I got a Rocket launcher from my trunk and did /pointgun with that at his head.
That was a hillarious moment because he said: "OMG where the hell you did you get that!".
And moments like these, make the server awesome.
Sorry 99isme, I really appreciate your effort but this kind of thing is important to me.
Please understand. :D
🅰🅸🅽, 🆁🅴🅼🅾🆅🅴 🆃🅷🅸🆂, 🆁🅴🅼🅾🆅🅴 🆃🅷🅰🆃 🅱🅴🅲🅰🆄🆂🅴 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🅷🅰🆅🅴 🆃🅾🅼🅰🅽🆈🅰🅳🆅🅰🅽🆃🅰🅶🅴🆂! 10 🅷🅾🆄🆁🆂 🅻🅰🆃🅴🆁: 🅰🅸🅽 🆃🅷🅴 🅶🅰🅼🅴 🅸🆂 🅱🅾🆁🅸🅽🅶![🅼🅰🅺🅴🆂 🅻🅾🆄🅳 🅶🅰🆈 🅽🅾🅸🆂🅴🆂]

Offline Sultan

• 5th Laity
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Sultan
  • Squad: Vendetta
You still have to go at market, where RPGs will be for more expensive, and there will be some people like selling some for 12K$ per rocket, and the Trader probably higher than it, Bruh you got my negative..
-Chiefs-
-5thStreetSaints-
“The more you study, the more you know; how less you know.” - Imran Khan
“It is not defeat that destroys you,it is being demoralized by defeat that destroy you.” - Imran Khan

Offline V.I.P

• TheKill3r leader + designer every thing
    YearsYears
  • Group: looking for one
  • Ingame: V.I.P
  • Squad: ThrKill3er
I agree with you because it is not natural that a gun shop does not sell RPG

Offline BulleT

• Scary Leader
    YearsYears
  • Group: Scary_Killers
It will save and avoid wasting time and help players for enjoying So I'm supporting it.Although we don't like that system but it is good for us.
I'm not perfect at least i'm not fake

Offline DEATH

• 5th Leader
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
Needs more justification.

Why it is needed: It's useful, convienient and people don't waste time to go to local market to buy it.

Offline sheRRy

• "Nothing scares me but God"
    YearsYears
  • Group: Scary_Killers
  • Ingame: sheRRy
  • Squad: Falken
Supporting It will save time, which was to be spent in going to LV hospital and buying and than returning.

I Child is never a mistake , you had sex without a condom so what would you expect a PLASMA TV??

Offline Starshine

• Freedom or Death / Races Won: 2,610.
    Years
  • Group: Grove Street
  • Ingame: Starshine
  • Squad: BlackWater
Both of you seem to be LS player so I think the vote wont count on.

you just doubled your post, this is your second violation, And isme, this affects LS players too, some newbies may buy it in LS shops and waste money because they would not understand this weapon is only usable in LV.
🅰🅸🅽, 🆁🅴🅼🅾🆅🅴 🆃🅷🅸🆂, 🆁🅴🅼🅾🆅🅴 🆃🅷🅰🆃 🅱🅴🅲🅰🆄🆂🅴 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🅷🅰🆅🅴 🆃🅾🅼🅰🅽🆈🅰🅳🆅🅰🅽🆃🅰🅶🅴🆂! 10 🅷🅾🆄🆁🆂 🅻🅰🆃🅴🆁: 🅰🅸🅽 🆃🅷🅴 🅶🅰🅼🅴 🅸🆂 🅱🅾🆁🅸🅽🅶![🅼🅰🅺🅴🆂 🅻🅾🆄🅳 🅶🅰🆈 🅽🅾🅸🆂🅴🆂]

Offline OhhKarim

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: eXodus - LynX
  • Ingame: Karim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
you just doubled your post, this is your second violation, And isme, this affects LS players too, some newbies may buy it in LS shops and waste money because they would not understand this weapon is only usable in LV.
LS players can also buy RPGs from F7 and then they can't use it in LS, so your statement lacks sense. Not to mention that once it's equipped in LS, there's a message in the right corner saying you can't use it in LS. Then you can sell it back on F7, since LV players use it a lot.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.