Author Topic: [A] Splitting Military and Rebel players to 'Classes'  (Read 746 times)

Offline LoLcO

• The Official LaGGeR of CIT & Spanish Helper (CS)
    YearsYears
  • Group: CAI / CQC
  • Ingame: It'sLoLcO
  • Squad: #NaB
Re: Splitting Military and Rebel players to 'Classes'
« Reply #15 on: 07 11, 2018, 09:56:08 pm »
Probably I didn't count / tought on everything. Also, The system has to be 'build' before it'll be succes. I meant the more MedKits for the Sniper because they are far away from the team and has less possibility to get Medkits from the Medic. Consaidering your idea maybe 5 even not enought for a Medic, so 10 or unlimited might be the answer. And also don't forget, If you kill someone you will get instant heal. I aggre with your critery and give you right.
Exactly, you have to take into account that the Snipers will not be visible on the radar as you have said, so it will be somewhat complicated to hurt them, on the other hand you are right about the amount of Medkits the Medics can carry, it would be wonderful that they can carry more, or that every X time they are regenerated
Proud CAI Founder|Ex.Rasta_Division Founder|Donator L1 IG|Top 100 Law|Mod of Spanish Forum Board|GuĂ­as & Tutoriales|My Youtube Channel|Ex.Anti Riot Leader

Offline RiDz

• L1 Staff
  • I get it now that it's too late.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: NyxElite
  • Ingame: RiDz
  • Squad: Scooter Brother
« Reply #16 on: 14 11, 2018, 03:25:37 pm »
Currently Military and Rebel Side is being played by either Newbies or Experienced Gamers. Well if you ask me then it would surely add a lot of fun, not only for me but also for the newbies. But I would still need some advice regarding this suggestion.
@Java @Relerx May you please give some advice regarding the suggestion?

Offline Uzaki

• Enigmatic stigma ~ I'm a girl on fire.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ivans family
  • Ingame: Uzaki
  • Squad: Nexus Squad
« Reply #17 on: 14 11, 2018, 03:39:45 pm »
upvoting! I made a proposition about the same suggestion but in the proper board
if you wanna check it out heres the link!
Show content
Just ask, you'll be answered !
General Support Questions|Punishment Appeals |Administrative Complaints|Complaints|Tutorials and Guides
NEXUS-VET WILL ALWAYS BE A NEXUS!

Offline #Azer

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: Azer
« Reply #18 on: 14 11, 2018, 05:30:05 pm »
I'm kinda done with LV and LS so I think I'll be moving to the desert if this update got added, Supporting your suggestion as it will bring more fun and newbies will rather to continue on playing the game.

Camel > Me: you are so fucking pro

Offline RiDz

• L1 Staff
  • I get it now that it's too late.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: NyxElite
  • Ingame: RiDz
  • Squad: Scooter Brother
« Reply #19 on: 21 11, 2018, 02:35:22 pm »
Even though the suggestion is pretty much doubtful but I will give it a shot considering the fact that we have roleplay lovers playing that side and we have a body of intellectual members deciding about the outcomes of each and every suggestion(DS2).

Offline Emma

• Greta "Sarcast" Thinkberg
  • Senior Community Member
  • You only get one shot, don't miss your chance2blow
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Emma
Re: [Accepted]Splitting Military and Rebel players to 'Classes'
« Reply #20 on: 27 11, 2018, 10:53:51 am »
Moved from Development Stage 1.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [A] Splitting Military and Rebel players to 'Classes'
« Reply #21 on: 05 12, 2018, 05:35:45 pm »
 :tick: :tick: - Added these 4 classes, work in progress though more features coming later.
Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again more intelligently - Henry Ford
Next time you feel lonely, remind yourself that you are a community of 50 trillion cells, making 10 million new cells a second, made up of 7 octillion atoms, defended by your own army of hundreds of billions of white blood cells, all while you're on a rock spinning around a giant flaming ball of gas (which is spinning around more balls of gas) at 30 KM a second.