Author Topic: CHI3FS - Application Center [OPENED]  (Read 1083 times)

Offline PaPaxi

• SUPPORTER BOLA ULTRAS SPFC 1980
    Years
  • Group: Ultra_Gamers
  • Ingame: PaPaxi
  • Squad: ULTRAS1980
Re: CHI3FS - Application Center [OPENED]
« Reply #30 on: 10 08, 2018, 10:48:06 am »
1.Your personal information :

1.1 Age & gender: 19 and male
1.2 Nationality: Indonesia
1.3 Timezone: GMT+7
1.4 English skills: 7/10
1.5 Tell us about yourself (minimum 50 words):My name is Aldi Nisal I am 19 years old and I am a student.I am a die hard fan of Cricket and I spend my most of the time in cricket and football but sometimes basketball also.My favorite player is Virat Kohli.My hobby is, cricket and football. I am also a big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo. I am a Sportsperson and I love sports. I also love assembling Computer's I haven't tried but I would like to assemble my own custom PC . also I love music and I play guitar too .

2.Your ingame information :

2.1 Your nickname: PaPaxi
2.2 You account name: budaxgelo01
2.3 Your MTA serial:
* Your serial is: AB00F76B85207566015E624BC356A483
2.4 Former squads & ranks: Navi Leader, Vexatious Rank Regular, TSF= Regular
2.5 Reasons for leaving them: Navi= inactive, Vexatious= im leave bad member, TSF= I leave back to LV
2.6 Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words): I joined this sever when I saw some of my beasts friends playing it , so I decided to be one of them , and test this server , and when I joined it I liked it so much , but I was small player in that time I didn't know much about it just in that time , and while I playing it , I learned a lot of things , and still learning some things that didn't passed on me , and the first time I joined this server as I remember before 6 years so im old guy in this server and I remember my first car was moonbeam, I bought it because I didn't have enough money to buy another car and when I forgot my car place that was a awesome day when I was a new boy but now im good player my criminal level is 28 and I want to have of friends in real life and in MTA . thanks 
2.7 Why do you want to join the group? (minimum 25 words):  aight , why do I want to join you even I was a part of you in the past ? Firstly you are the only official LV group , so it's an honor for all cit players wearing your tags .Secondly , I was how the goes in Chiefs and I really like , you also have a great players who are showing the comunity their maturity , respect and good behaviour . In addition you have a great reputation and you're doing very well in the server .

3.Screenshots :

3.1 Screenshot of your stats: https://imgur.com/a/ps9ldiU
3.2 Screenshot of your history: https://imgur.com/a/4jQtDhQ

3.Agreements :

4.1 I will broke all the rules to join the group:(Y/N) No
4.2 I will spam the topic once I get my application result:(Y/N) No
4.3 I will be unloyal to the group:(Y/N) No
4.4 I will tell the application managers to check my application:(Y/N) No
*AREMANIA*
* THE JACKMANIA*
* SNEX MANIA*
* PANSER BIRU*                            *^ULTRAS WEST SUMATRA 1980*^
* BRAJAMUSTI*                              * KABAU SIRAH*
* ULTRAS WEST SUMATRA 1980*   *^ NEROTAMA FAMIGLIA^

Offline ku[D]0#

Years
  • Group: SaM
  • Ingame: ku[D]0#
« Reply #31 on: 10 08, 2018, 12:58:04 pm »

1.1 Age & gender: 15 , Male
1.2 Nationality: VIETNAMESE
1.3 Timezone: GMT + 7
1.5 Tell us about yourself (minimum 50 words): My name is Giang I'm 15 age . Grade 10a10 ....

2.1 Your nickname: ku[D]0#
2.2 You account name: Kennirock
2.3 Your MTA serial: 97E93DFF26EB33225CA97745805DD0E3
2.4 Former squads & ranks: SaM
2.5 Reasons for leaving them: Because in SaM have many bad person .
2.6 Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words): I play cit 3 months ago ! I want all player in CIT will friendly with me .. My friend and CIT for friendliness
2.7 Why do you want to join the group? (minimum 25 words): Because I have my friend in group and all member in Chiefs friendly and sociable . Finally I hope Chiefs will give me a chance can join

3.Screenshots :

3.1 Screenshot of your stats: https://imgur.com/a/nBOi6g3
3.2 Screenshot of your history: https://imgur.com/a/SVRp5W2

3.Agreements :

4.1 I will broke all the rules to join the group:(Y/N) N
4.2 I will spam the topic once I get my application result:(Y/N) N
4.3 I will be unloyal to the group:(Y/N) N
4.4 I will tell the application managers to check my application:(Y/N) N
« Last Edit: 10 08, 2018, 01:23:09 pm by ku[D]0# »
父 ķ Ʊ ȡ ø 父

Offline DaN~'

• Chiefs Founder
    YearsYears
  • Group: Chiefs
  • Ingame: Da[N]JeR'S.a
  • Squad: Shield
« Reply #32 on: 10 08, 2018, 03:42:12 pm »
The Results

#@PaPaxi - congratulations Don't waste the chance.
#@ku[D]0# - congratulations Don't waste the chance.

Online ma$ter

• i love u too
« Reply #33 on: 11 08, 2018, 04:55:54 am »

1.1 Age & gender:17/male
1.2 Nationality:Vietnam
1.3 Timezone:GMT+7
1.4 English skills:5/10
1.5 Tell us about yourself (minimum 50 words):I am a student in Vietnam and I am very hard, I do not know the time for CIT2 server and It's really interesting and real. I usually work with Cit2 servers with your friends

2.1 Your nickname:ma$ter
2.2 You account name:nhozgiangq5
2.3 Your MTA serial:90C128A421C326799697246A4949C944
2.4 Former squads & ranks:SaM_Family_MgD
2.5 Reasons for leaving them:Trial
2.6 Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words):Hello, I am a good player and I usually work for free CIT. CIT, so start with a cop and shoot the bank
2.7 Why do you want to join the group? (minimum 25 words):Nothing to say when Chiefs is a strong group. I like the group and like the friends in the group, your friendly and kind-hearted belly

3.Screenshots :

3.1 Screenshot of your stats:https://imgur.com/Oyvur0N
3.2 Screenshot of your history:https://imgur.com/upqg21i

3.Agreements :

4.1 I will broke all the rules to join the group:(Y/N)N
4.2 I will spam the topic once I get my application result:(Y/N)N
4.3 I will be unloyal to the group:(Y/N)N
4.4 I will tell the application managers to check my application:(Y/N)N
 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
i love u bae

Offline Awami1422

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #34 on: 11 08, 2018, 06:07:04 am »

#@ma$ter - congratulations Don't waste the chance.

"Our Store ended"
ATR - AC - T4 - NXS - XC - DF - SG
Mzmz
♥♥

Offline Mayhy

« Reply #35 on: 11 08, 2018, 09:37:16 am »

1.1 Age & gender:18 Girl
1.2 Nationality:VietNamese
1.3 Timezone:GMT +7
1.4 English skills: 07/10
1.5 Tell us about yourself (minimum 50 words):i'm is Đỗ Thúy An , I'm from Vietnam and I am passionate about basketball ...

2.1 Your nickname:Mayhy
2.2 You account name:thanhhung123
2.3 Your MTA serial:1BF6B050AAF4BE8D902B4957C10D0BF4
2.4 Former groups & ranks:1337
2.5 Reasons for leaving them:Because in group 1337 boring .
2.6 Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words):i started to play this game at 2017 and I work at LV as a troller, I have returned to LS to do a criminals but it's too boring to me.
2.7 Why do you want to join the group? (minimum 25 words):I wan't to join Chiefs, Because they have a pro skills, teamwork in a turf/group they respect each other they not immature player. I have a bad/low stats, Because my old account is lost and I forgot a password when stopped playing CIT server :( but i'll will do the best in your group if I will accepted , I wan't to be a part member in the group and I will do my best and I respect each other, not being a Money sucker/Gang Hooper member I being for part of this Chiefs family member group in Teamwork, Respect each other and matured member in the group.Even I have a bad stats in your eyes are not a reason for being a weak person even though the stats I do all of them will be actively contributing and respecting each other.

3.Screenshots :

3.1 Screenshot of your stats:https://imgur.com/a/BkulrVp
3.2 Screenshot of your history: i'm play in cafe internet don't have history :(

3.Agreements :

4.1 I will broke all the rules to join the group:(Y/N)N
4.2 I will spam the topic once I get my application result:(Y/N)N
4.3 I will be unloyal to the group:(Y/N)N
4.4 I will tell the application managers to check my application:(Y/N)N
♥ ℳ α ƴ ɦ ƴ

Offline papa.hassan2016

• Don't get too close, it's DARK INSIDE , VANCOUVER
  • Ingame: Papa.HassaN!NN
« Reply #36 on: 11 08, 2018, 11:28:30 pm »
1.1 Age & gender:  17 male
1.2 Nationality: Egypt
1.3 Timezone:GMT+2
1.5 Tell us about yourself (minimum 50 words):Hello , my name is HassaN. I live in Egypt . I have 17 year .I love basketball and playing MTA. I love play mta .I really like to go to the club in weekends and hangout with my friends. read medical vocational   have a dog . my bird name is  ahmed . like play football , basketball , volleyball but I usualy play MTA . I have a girlfriend and I love her . .Im good and friendly person. I really like driving and flying I am skilled in it anyone can test me. I like to play with birds and dogs I have fun.  I love swimming, squash and reading, I also love playing soccer but not too much as I get bored fast, I watch some soccer matches on TV but not always.

2.1 Your nickname: PaPa.HassaN!NN
2.2 You account name: hassad2016
2.3 Your MTA serial: B55C24DE9CB9D07B6C187FA108037594
2.4 Former squads & ranks:  Avolition - Trial
2.5 Reasons for leaving them: HG .MSS . Evils. Navi  -- HG inavtive .  / MSS inactive /  / Evils inactive  /Navi not active good
2.6 Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words):My CIT Life began when my friend told me to get MTA and come on the server, from there my friend and I were working together joining groups so we knew the server really good and knew how things worked. From then we were on our own. I was making a lot of new friends that were same nationality as me, and then when I joined groups and we turfed it was pretty cool and we were earning money and I had bought gun ammo. Now I know how everything works in the CIT server.
2.7 Why do you want to join the group? (minimum 25 words):Well,I want to join Chiefs  first of all because It's a Love the group that everyone would to join, I've watched them Turfing, having fun with each others, secondly they sounded like a family, one family :-* that cares about it's

3.Screenshots :

3.1 Screenshot of your stats:https://imgur.com/a/jLAiSPR
3.2 Screenshot of your history:https://imgur.com/a/jLAiSPR

3.Agreements :

4.3 I will be unloyal to the group:(Y/N) N

Offline DaN~'

• Chiefs Founder
    YearsYears
« Reply #37 on: 12 08, 2018, 11:01:38 am »
The Results

#@#Mayhy - congratulations Don't waste the chance.

#@#papa.hassan2016 - If you want to be patient just try again after seven days.

Offline Ki1NG

• Legends no die ^_^
  • Ingame: Zed-k
  • Squad: w4rs
« Reply #38 on: 12 08, 2018, 11:40:54 am »

1.1 Age & gender: 17 & male
1.2 Nationality: DZ
1.3 Timezone: GMT+1
1.4 English skills: 8
1.5 Tell us about yourself (minimum 50 words): hello my name is mohamed I have 17 years old I from DZ I live in bab el oued I love vidoe games and I love football and I love basketboll and I have 3 brothers 1 yacine 2 abdo sleh 3 maher and I love my famlliy  becues is cool and I love cit and I have my friends and I love group truf in lv :D

2.1 Your nickname: Zed-k
2.2 You account name: mo1ng
2.3 Your MTA serial: 8033BF5A8DED20D6238A85D98E6EF8B3
2.4 Former groups & ranks: CID mongols sC  Navi   CID : Chiefs  Mongols : co- leades sC: trial Navi : trial
2.5 Reasons for leaving them: CID : inctive mongols: left  sC: new group  Navi: invctive
2.6 Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words): In 2015 I was searching servers on MTA and I saw lot of players playing CIT then I entered the server. I created my own account and I started playing... I started as rulebreaker newbie I didnt know how to act in this server. I found some jobs to make money while I working a man come up to me and he teach some rules , how to act in this server , how to make money easily  , how to join groups etc... to me , also he is my first friend in CIT im proud of him. after few months I started to make apply for group.  My first offical group is Inferno  I learned few rules and I made some fri ''POH'' I learned some rules and law life in there after POH I joined Outlaw I met lot of friends and I learned how to become a real criminal in there also I have been in Outlaw 6 months. Lastly I joined many groups in this server these groups bring something to my CIT life.
2.7 Why do you want to join the group? (minimum 25 words): becues chiefs the best group in lv and I love cheifs and have a pro membre and good leader and founder and trufing and I have friends  and I misse this group :D and #1 in lv

3.Screenshots :

3.1 Screenshot of your stats: https://imgur.com/a/jCDbK6w
3.2 Screenshot of your history: https://imgur.com/a/UVKbvpY

3.Agreements :

4.1 I will broke all the rules to join the group:(Y/N) no
4.2 I will spam the topic once I get my application result:(Y/N) no
4.3 I will be unloyal to the group:(Y/N) no
4.4 I will tell the application managers to check my application:(Y/N) no
@name No #Zed-k

Offline PoStEl-Pae

• Stay Man 4 ever
  • Group: Natusvincere
  • Ingame: Sa[T]chel
  • Squad: N/a
« Reply #39 on: 12 08, 2018, 01:27:23 pm »

1.1 Age & gender: 13 & male
1.2 Nationality: israel
1.3 Timezone: GMT+3
1.5 Tell us about yourself (minimum 50 words):: iam 13 years old iam boy (male) and iam  a football player (iam all day play football + computer games ) iam once in week go and swim in the pool and I am another 5 years I well finshed school and iam now in grade 8 and iam love to study in the school days and iam love to play MTA becuse is the best game iam play at and thank you

2.1 Your nickname: Sa[T]CheL~
2.2 You account name: amine0000
2.3 Your MTA serial: 1EA317201851C2FF541FEBF2B3DBBA43
2.4 Former groups & ranks: navi eR againtstherules founder syncope trial vex outsider
2.5 Reasons for leaving them: navi die againtstherules deleted syncope kick  vex kick becuse was in active
2.6 Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words):iam all day in cit server go turf much and i'm work all day 1H and try keep money and iam all day keep up 150kill I 1 week try to keep 2k kills
2.7 Why do you want to join the group? (minimum 25 words): chiefs the top group all day and they turf so much and all my frindes in chiefs and if i'm join chiefs I well be fine

3.Screenshots :

3.1 Screenshot of your stats:https://imgur.com/a/MnYcY2D
3.2 Screenshot of your history:https://imgur.com/wmc38ao

3.Agreements :

4.1 I will broke all the rules to join the group:(Y/N)no
4.2 I will spam the topic once I get my application result:(Y/N)no
4.3 I will be unloyal to the group:(Y/N)no
4.4 I will tell the application managers to check my application:(Y/N)no

Offline SCORPION

• Ingame: Shanks
« Reply #40 on: 12 08, 2018, 09:11:49 pm »

1.1 Age & gender: 15/ Male
1.2 Nationality: Bulgaria
1.3 Timezone: GMT+4
1.4 English skills: 8/10
1.5 Tell us about yourself (minimum 50 words):  Hey there my name is Adam I am 15 years old, I was born on the 8th of September 2003.
I have  two sisters and one brother  , my father is a cop he works around the clock to earn money for us.
I'm currently studying in tunisia in private high school and I do want to be a good
engineer in the future.
My favorite subject is Maths
Also I like playing alot video games (League of legneds, MTA, Black squad,CSGO...)
Wish me luck :)

2.1 Your nickname: Spo0nJ
2.2 You account name: dok5455
2.3 Your MTA serial:  474114076122ECD6047E2BEF0F24FEA4
2.4 Former squads & ranks: GLA/SAPD/MS-13/SK/USHS/5th/Groves/1337/SK
2.5 Reasons for leaving them: GLA: I joined it when I was newbie they give me free invite so I accepted to gain experience, Then I Left and I decided to join SAPD because I saw it is very actif group and it is L9 group, SAPD: As I said I want to turn my path to criminal side also I'm so bored from police job./MS-13 they Invite me without application and I joined with missclick so I left directly, SK: I left because I want to join new law group to help him to get good level so I joined USHS , USHS: I left it because the founder FoxRain Promote me GEN and he said to me work hard for this group so I worked very hard we was always 2nd or 3rd position in Law After that he demoted me and he said ''thx for help" I I felt injustice so I left. 5th: Batoot kicked me cauz I was lagging he said not 5th material.Groves: I joined it cauz there is a leader( I don't want to say his name) from 1337 told me to join so I joined and I left and joined 1337. 1337: I got kicked cauz leaders told me that we should kick you cauz I have a punishment. SK Again: I left cauz I have some probleme with founder :/

2.6 Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words): Well, I started playing MTA like 7 or 6 month ago, when I was newbie I asked for the best job to make me earn much money they answered me Fisherman and lumberjack so I worked this jobs and when I earned some money I turned my path to police side and I was exited by SAPD after I left GLA, Then I was bored of cop life so I decided to turn my path to criminal side and I want to be know criminal so Scary killers  is the right choice for that, Then I left SK I decided to join USHS and I asked for high because I need it to work hard( host training, patrol..), Finaly I left it because I was oppressed, So now I am new LV player and I saw that Chiefs is the best group that I want to join it.
2.7 Why do you want to join the group? (minimum 25 words): Well, I saw that Chiefs is so actif group,it always get the Top Group in LV   and it has so skilled and professional members, and I saw when they are turfing they did  a great work deffending and getting turfs , and always members are online  I think at least 20 member online, that's all wish me good luck :)

3.Screenshots :

3.1 Screenshot of your stats: https://imgur.com/u1MR2UL
3.2 Screenshot of your history: https://imgur.com/qJYz9i2

3.Agreements :

4.3 I will be unloyal to the group:(Y/N) Y

Offline Awami1422

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #41 on: 13 08, 2018, 12:52:47 am »
The Results

#@PoStEl-Pae - congratulations Don't waste the chance.

#@SCORPION - If you want to be patient just try again after seven days.
#@Ki1NG - If you want to be patient just try again after seven days.

"Our Store ended"
Mzmz
♥♥

Offline #99isme

• Cursed Boiii
  • Ingame: #99isme
  • Squad: Cursed Boii
« Reply #42 on: 13 08, 2018, 05:28:17 am »

1.1 Age & gender: 17 & Male.
1.2 Nationality: Vietnam.
1.3 Timezone: GMT +6.
1.4 English skills: 7/10.
1.5 Tell us about yourself (minimum 50 words): My name is Loc, come from Vietnam. I was born in Ho Chi Minh City where I'm living until now. My family has more than 10+ members include me. I'm studying at NHT high school and I left it for awhile because I want to find a job for money. I love to eat pizza, rice or something look like that. I've many friends and I hang out with them everyday but I spend almost time playing video games.

2.1 Your nickname: #99isme.-
2.2 You account name: cawnboy1023
2.3 Your MTA serial: Sorry, I'm playing in cafe net so it can be changed.
2.4 Former groups & ranks: Ravage - Trial.
2.5 Reasons for leaving them: They're friendly with all groups and I just want to troll people.
2.6 Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words): I started working as criminal, robbed house to get money for buying guns. After that, I was going to heist (CE or AR) to improve my stats and get some drugs. My friend called me to go to LV because it's fun so I decided to go to this city and when I arrived, It's impressive and I'm still playing in this city until now.
2.7 Why do you want to join the group? (minimum 25 words): In the first time I saw Chiefs, they're impressive, powerful and skillful. I know I can't join this group because when I checked stats, most of members in this Chiefs are professional who have good stats but today, I want to try to join this group.

3.Screenshots :

3.1 Screenshot of your stats: https://i.imgur.com/19QHdUx.png
3.2 Screenshot of your history: As I said above, I'm playing cafe net so It can be removed.

3.Agreements :

4.1 I will broke all the rules to join the group:(Y/N) No.
4.2 I will spam the topic once I get my application result:(Y/N) No.
4.3 I will be unloyal to the group:(Y/N) No.
4.4 I will tell the application managers to check my application:(Y/N) No.
Proud of being a member of Chiefs
"Watch your back."

Offline DaN~'

• Chiefs Founder
    YearsYears
« Reply #43 on: 13 08, 2018, 05:52:28 am »
The Results

#@#99isme - congratulations Don't waste the chance.

Offline Awami1422

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #44 on: 13 08, 2018, 05:45:21 pm »
"Our Store ended"
Mzmz
♥♥