Author Topic: ☩ Sons Of Anarchy ☩ Application Center  (Read 3323 times)

Offline Ecel05

• Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: DJ'Ecel05
  • Squad: #SoA|CIT2Radio
Re: ☩ Sons Of Anarchy ☩ Application Center
« Reply #60 on: 08 09, 2018, 12:52:57 am »

Show content
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name: Toxic
1.2: Account name: sikos221
1.3 : MTA Serial : 8F7D2515A29C78BA683356104D429744
1.4: Age & Gender: 15 & Male
1.5: Country: Turkey
1.6: English skills (?/10): 8/10
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words): Firstly Hello. I'm İlkin and I am 15 years old, I live in Azerbaijan/Baku, I have a good life and I have a lot of friends and they are very good friends, I like action films and zombies films and I love my family and friends and I respect them all and they respect me too, I like my school and I always do my homework after this I go to eat lunch then I play MTA , I like many other games like GTA V, Battlefield, PointBlank, Zula I like help others and I am respectful and I respect everyone in CIT and in the real life.

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups: OM, TNM, The_Institute and etc..
2.2: Reason for leaving them: OM - Left - Inactive Group, TNM - Left - Group is delete, The_Institute - Left - I don't Civilian side.
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words): I want to join because, I want to help them and I will try my best to do that. They do criminal events a lot in these days it is hard to go ahead to LS and be a better group in this side of the map because there are many groups that are good in LS but SoA it is an older group and I think they are improving everyday as possible to stay in the top criminal group so that is why I want to join and help with my experience and to be in this legendary group.
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words): Well, because simply, I won't disappoint you. I'll be a loyal member who obeys his higher-rank orders, respecting his group mates, following group rules, attending group activities, and everything that I'm suposed to do. I'll try my best to serve the gang and take its reputation as high as I can. I'll try my best to be a really helpful member in the group activities and show my leaders that I'm a real gangster.

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats): https://resmim.net/f/sNt115.png & https://resmim.net/preview/whre7a.png
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss): https://resmim.net/preview/IFDsx7.png

Agreements

4.1: I agree that I'll respect high ranked members (Yes/No): I agreee
4.2: I agree that I'll obey the orders given to me by high ranked members (Yes/No): I agree
4.3: I agree that I meet the requirements before applying (Yes/No): I agree
4.4: I agree that this application is written by me (Yes/No): I agree

Agreements
5.1: Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules? (Yes/No): Yes
5.2: I meet all the requirements to join this Group (Yes/No): Yes
5.3: I agree I will follow the SonsOfAnarchy ? rules (Yes/No): Yes, I agree

Dear Toxic
Your application has been reviewed and after a long discussion we reached a conclusion to DENIED your application due to following:
• ☩ You have not been in a group in the last 7 days. ☩
You can reapply after 5 days.

Show content
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name:Mido#F
1.2: Account name:greenbenny
1.3 : MTA Serial :571969F71F93A45F24516C5A1C9EB033
1.4: Age & Gender:19/male
1.5: Country:Egypt
1.6: English skills (?/10):9/10
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words):welcome iam Mohamed from Egypt I live in Egypt ihave one brother I study English Hard to be English teacher and I have 19 years old my favourite sport is football every day I go to the club with my friends to train foot ball that,s my favourite sport my friend tell me about MTA game then I opened it and discoverd this server CIT2 I played in CIT2 server that,s my best server when I saw SoA group I want to join it then I made forum account to make apply to SonsOfAnarchy group

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups:Groves
2.2: Reason for leaving them:because when iam in the turfing I called all come to help me in the turf no one wanted to come to me and they weren,t AFK
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words):because iwant to join in loyal group and too active and strong they always rape any enemy and all member who,s in the SonsOfAnarchy are respect and all leader are too respect give me one chance only and you will see iam loyal and too active if I left put me in the BL I don,t flame any one from the group and iwill respect all alliance member never flame them iwill help all my member in group iwill obey all leader never reject any group order or any alliance order just give me one chance iwill be too loyal in SoA
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words): give me one chance iwill be most loyal and iwill respect all member if any alliance  member wanted help iwill come to him and help him against any enemy in the turf  if I flamed any one from SoA or any alliance member kick me and put me in the Black list iam too respect never got any mute when I login in the CIT2 but give me one chance and you will see by yourself iam loyal or no if I make any big mistake kick me and put me in the black list and I swear iwill be most loyal and too respect

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats):https://gulfupload.com/66fbl0l2huvy
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss)https://gulfupload.com/hvzrvufpd0f1

Agreements

4.1: I agree that I'll respect high ranked members (Yes/No):Y
4.2: I agree that I'll obey the orders given to me by high ranked members (Yes/No):Y
4.3: I agree that I meet the requirements before applying (Yes/No):Y
4.4: I agree that this application is written by me (Yes/No):Y

Agreements
5.1: Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules? (Yes/No):Y
5.2: I meet all the requirements to join this Group (Yes/No):Y
5.3: I agree I will follow the SonsOfAnarchy ? rules (Yes/No):Y

Dear Mido#F
Your application has been reviewed and we decided to set your application to PENDING. Please be patient and wait for leader's decision.

Show content
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name: Bray.K1NG'
1.2: Account name: detprovip000
1.3 : MTA Serial : F63CF00B3FA80FD84F4A02DB57DFC1F0
1.4: Age & Gender: 18 & Male
1.5: Country:
1.6: English skills (?/10): 7/10
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words): Hello, my name is Le Van Tu I live in Nha Trang, and I am in a small alley named Dinh Duong De. My life is very fun and interesting, I am studying at Le Thanh Ton Secondary School, I often help my parents do housework in general, it is difficult to have me there. During free time, I usually play CIT2 with my brothers and sisters. My life is so simple it is like this

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups: Never_More, QntiVurios47
2.2: Reason for leaving them: Never_More Leave - not respight me, and demote me, QntiVurios47 Leave - Inactive
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words): I searched for a lot of groups that did not agree with me, but Sons of Anarchy agreed with me, because I loved it so much that the members and the leaders were very interesting. In that now I want to stay here forever because I chose it that I said I would do. And for a long time I will learn something in the Sons of Anarchy. I want to do a small part of Sons of Anarchy.
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words): I want you to accept me because I am a loyal member. Which Sons of Anarchy I have searched for a long time but now has the opportunity to do the application for it. I am very excited and confident. I hope you give me the opportunity to join the Sons of Anarchy.

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats): https://imgur.com/dIOMr28
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss): https://imgur.com/V0XCWv6

Agreements

4.1: I agree that I'll respect high ranked members (Yes/No): Yes
4.2: I agree that I'll obey the orders given to me by high ranked members (Yes/No): Yes
4.3: I agree that I meet the requirements before applying (Yes/No): Yes
4.4: I agree that this application is written by me (Yes/No): Yes

Agreements
5.3: I agree I will follow the SonsOfAnarchy ? rules (Yes/No): Yes

Dear Bray.K1NG'
Your application has been reviewed and we decided to set your application to PENDING. Please be patient and wait for leader's decision.
"He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap."
-Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK-

Offline MiniExtazy

« Reply #61 on: 08 09, 2018, 07:19:27 pm »
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name: ~Selen~
1.2: Account name: MiniExtazy
1.3 : MTA Serial : BEDE0FE090E0DB1B5A986EC17FB8D7B3
1.4: Age & Gender: 17 & Female
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words): Hello İ am Selen . Age 17 İ am Female.

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups: Police Groups #USAR , Police Groups #USHS , Criminal and Gangster Groups #Lyn
2.2: Reason for leaving them: All Offline.
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words): First of all I knew this group. They have good players. I have some friends here and I want to join them to have fun with them and to have a pleasant game with you.
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words): I will be loyal and obey the rules. I have enough information about motorcycle clubs. I have good stats for criminals / gangsters.

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats): https://hizliresim.com/EDdA0D 
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss): https://hizliresim.com/j6ONDg

Agreements

4.2: I agree that I'll obey the orders given to me by high ranked members (Yes/No): Yes

Agreements

Offline Noktas

• SFFS
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
  • Ingame: Noktas
  • Squad: SONS_OF_ANARCHY
« Reply #62 on: 10 09, 2018, 05:44:28 pm »

Show content
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name: ~Selen~
1.2: Account name: MiniExtazy
1.3 : MTA Serial : BEDE0FE090E0DB1B5A986EC17FB8D7B3
1.4: Age & Gender: 17 & Female
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words): Hello İ am Selen . Age 17 İ am Female.

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups: Police Groups #USAR , Police Groups #USHS , Criminal and Gangster Groups #Lyn
2.2: Reason for leaving them: All Offline.
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words): First of all I knew this group. They have good players. I have some friends here and I want to join them to have fun with them and to have a pleasant game with you.
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words): I will be loyal and obey the rules. I have enough information about motorcycle clubs. I have good stats for criminals / gangsters.

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats): https://hizliresim.com/EDdA0D 
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss): https://hizliresim.com/j6ONDg

Agreements

Agreements

Dear ~Selen~
Your application has been reviewed and after a long discussion we reached a conclusion to DENIED your application due to following:
•Lack of effort
•After you applied, you became a police officer.
Show content

Show content
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words): Hello, my name is Le Van Tu I live in Nha Trang, and I am in a small alley named Dinh Duong De. My life is very fun and interesting, I am studying at Le Thanh Ton Secondary School, I often help my parents do housework in general, it is difficult to have me there. During free time, I usually play CIT2 with my brothers and sisters. My life is so simple it is like this

MORE INFORMATION
2.2: Reason for leaving them: Never_More Leave - not respight me, and demote me, QntiVurios47 Leave - Inactive
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words): I searched for a lot of groups that did not agree with me, but Sons of Anarchy agreed with me, because I loved it so much that the members and the leaders were very interesting. In that now I want to stay here forever because I chose it that I said I would do. And for a long time I will learn something in the Sons of Anarchy. I want to do a small part of Sons of Anarchy.
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words): I want you to accept me because I am a loyal member. Which Sons of Anarchy I have searched for a long time but now has the opportunity to do the application for it. I am very excited and confident. I hope you give me the opportunity to join the Sons of Anarchy.

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats): https://imgur.com/dIOMr28
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss): https://imgur.com/V0XCWv6

Agreements

Agreements

ABOUT YOURSELF

MORE INFORMATION

ScreenShots

Agreements

Agreements

Dear Bray.K1NG'
• You couldn't get enough vote for get accepted.

Show content
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name:Mido#F
1.2: Account name:greenbenny
1.3 : MTA Serial :571969F71F93A45F24516C5A1C9EB033
1.4: Age & Gender:19/male
1.5: Country:Egypt
1.6: English skills (?/10):9/10
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words):welcome iam Mohamed from Egypt I live in Egypt ihave one brother I study English Hard to be English teacher and I have 19 years old my favourite sport is football every day I go to the club with my friends to train foot ball that,s my favourite sport my friend tell me about MTA game then I opened it and discoverd this server CIT2 I played in CIT2 server that,s my best server when I saw SoA group I want to join it then I made forum account to make apply to SonsOfAnarchy group

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups:Groves
2.2: Reason for leaving them:because when iam in the turfing I called all come to help me in the turf no one wanted to come to me and they weren,t AFK
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words):because iwant to join in loyal group and too active and strong they always rape any enemy and all member who,s in the SonsOfAnarchy are respect and all leader are too respect give me one chance only and you will see iam loyal and too active if I left put me in the BL I don,t flame any one from the group and iwill respect all alliance member never flame them iwill help all my member in group iwill obey all leader never reject any group order or any alliance order just give me one chance iwill be too loyal in SoA
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words): give me one chance iwill be most loyal and iwill respect all member if any alliance  member wanted help iwill come to him and help him against any enemy in the turf  if I flamed any one from SoA or any alliance member kick me and put me in the Black list iam too respect never got any mute when I login in the CIT2 but give me one chance and you will see by yourself iam loyal or no if I make any big mistake kick me and put me in the black list and I swear iwill be most loyal and too respect

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats):https://gulfupload.com/66fbl0l2huvy
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss)https://gulfupload.com/hvzrvufpd0f1

Agreements

4.1: I agree that I'll respect high ranked members (Yes/No):Y
4.2: I agree that I'll obey the orders given to me by high ranked members (Yes/No):Y
4.3: I agree that I meet the requirements before applying (Yes/No):Y
4.4: I agree that this application is written by me (Yes/No):Y

Agreements
5.1: Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules? (Yes/No):Y
5.2: I meet all the requirements to join this Group (Yes/No):Y
5.3: I agree I will follow the SonsOfAnarchy ? rules (Yes/No):Y

Dear Mido#F

« Last Edit: 11 09, 2018, 07:11:34 pm by Ecel05 »

Offline Gv7

• The lighter
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vexatious
  • Ingame: Gv7
« Reply #63 on: 12 09, 2018, 10:00:14 pm »
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name: Griezmann
1.2: Account name:BoBMarley55
1.3 : MTA Serial :4BA4D6720BB42AFF17D33123FD5E4052
1.4: Age & Gender:18 & Male
1.5: Country: Egypt
1.6: English skills (?/10):8/10
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words):Hello!, My name is Mostafa Salah, I am a 18 years old teenager, I live in Egypt, Alexandria, I am a person who likes communicating ALOT specially with my friends, I love listening to music and start playing videogames specially CIT which I play on my freetime, I dont have duty/job IRL yet but I will very soon, for now i'm just a kid playing a game and enjoying it, in 2 years i'll have the final exams which will decide my future, I myself would like to be in the Egypt criminal, I spend alot of my time

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups:FFH , GA
2.2: Reason for leaving them: FFH Kicked Reason (Trouble Maker) , GA Leave Reason :Because they are not strong and there is no pleasure
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words):They are the most powerful and experienced group currently on this server, is obviously often participating in criminal activities, got loyal members and also I got alot of friends there. Also got active members, always having fun together and doing fun things around San Andreas. I also can contribute loyalty, skillness in gunfightings and also much experience as a criminal CIT2- player.
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words):Because I'd like to experience the fun they have, They are hard-workers and i'd like to be one of them,  and a few others, I'd like to enjoy my time with them and learn from their experience with the group, I'm not a trouble-maker which will harm the group in any ways, I feel like i'll fit in SOA and i'd like to get my chance to prove myself.

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats): General :https://prnt.sc/ktonai & Criminal :https://prnt.sc/ktoq3h
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss):https://prnt.sc/ktor3s

Agreements

4.1: I agree that I'll respect high ranked members (Yes/No):Yes
4.2: I agree that I'll obey the orders given to me by high ranked members (Yes/No):Yes
4.3: I agree that I meet the requirements before applying (Yes/No):Yes
4.4: I agree that this application is written by me (Yes/No):Yes

Agreements
5.1: Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules? (Yes/No):Yes
5.2: I meet all the requirements to join this Group (Yes/No):Yes
5.3: I agree I will follow the SonsOfAnarchy ? rules (Yes/No):Yes

Offline NewYork

• Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: NewYork
  • Squad: SAAS
« Reply #64 on: 13 09, 2018, 11:59:54 am »
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name:JK'F12
1.2: Account name:jkf12
1.3 : MTA Serial :BB0945369F088ADED0F71A10AC6232A1
1.4: Age & Gender:14 Male
1.5: Country: PH- Philippines
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words): Im Dominic 14 years old My Plan Of My Life to be succesful and I love OnlineGames

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups:Evils_Play/ Groves / MaboloCrimeS
2.2: Reason for leaving them: Evils_Play= InActive / Groves= If Enemy Attack They Not Def and Afk's / MaboloCrimeS = Not Listening To The Founders
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words): I want to join The BrotherHood And I Want to be loyal with you <3
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words):Im Kind Of Person that Understand and I will be loyal to the group

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats):https://imgur.com/a/C4I0eqD
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss):https://imgur.com/a/l9HLUZ4

Agreements

4.1: I agree that I'll respect high ranked members (Yes/No):I Will And I Agree I Will Respect All Members And Founders Or Leader
4.2: I agree that I'll obey the orders given to me by high ranked members (Yes/No): I Agree I will Obey you All
4.3: I agree that I meet the requirements before applying (Yes/No): I Agree That I meet all the requirements before I Apply
4.4: I agree that this application is written by me (Yes/No):I Agree Im The One who written this Application written by me <3

Agreements
5.1: Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules? (Yes/No):Yes I Understand The Global CIT Rules And I Dont Like Punishments
5.2: I meet all the requirements to join this Group (Yes/No):Yes I Meet all the requirements Before I Apply to the Group
5.3: I agree I will follow the SonsOfAnarchy ? rules (Yes/No): Yes I Agree I will follow the SonOfAnarchy Rules  like what I say I dont like Punishments

Ex Member: Street Soldier In Groves
Ex TRUSTED: In Evils_Play

PROUD TO BE ArmedForces
                        Proud To Be Filipino Philippines

Offline Noktas

• SFFS
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #65 on: 19 09, 2018, 10:59:05 pm »

Show content
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name:JK'F12
1.2: Account name:jkf12
1.3 : MTA Serial :BB0945369F088ADED0F71A10AC6232A1
1.4: Age & Gender:14 Male
1.5: Country: PH- Philippines
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words): Im Dominic 14 years old My Plan Of My Life to be succesful and I love OnlineGames

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups:Evils_Play/ Groves / MaboloCrimeS
2.2: Reason for leaving them: Evils_Play= InActive / Groves= If Enemy Attack They Not Def and Afk's / MaboloCrimeS = Not Listening To The Founders
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words): I want to join The BrotherHood And I Want to be loyal with you <3
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words):Im Kind Of Person that Understand and I will be loyal to the group

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats):https://imgur.com/a/C4I0eqD
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss):https://imgur.com/a/l9HLUZ4

Agreements

4.1: I agree that I'll respect high ranked members (Yes/No):I Will And I Agree I Will Respect All Members And Founders Or Leader
4.2: I agree that I'll obey the orders given to me by high ranked members (Yes/No): I Agree I will Obey you All
4.3: I agree that I meet the requirements before applying (Yes/No): I Agree That I meet all the requirements before I Apply
4.4: I agree that this application is written by me (Yes/No):I Agree Im The One who written this Application written by me <3

Agreements
5.1: Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules? (Yes/No):Yes I Understand The Global CIT Rules And I Dont Like Punishments
5.2: I meet all the requirements to join this Group (Yes/No):Yes I Meet all the requirements Before I Apply to the Group
5.3: I agree I will follow the SonsOfAnarchy ? rules (Yes/No): Yes I Agree I will follow the SonOfAnarchy Rules  like what I say I dont like Punishments

Dear JK'F12

Show content
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name: Griezmann
1.2: Account name:BoBMarley55
1.3 : MTA Serial :4BA4D6720BB42AFF17D33123FD5E4052
1.4: Age & Gender:18 & Male
1.5: Country: Egypt
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words):Hello!, My name is Mostafa Salah, I am a 18 years old teenager, I live in Egypt, Alexandria, I am a person who likes communicating ALOT specially with my friends, I love listening to music and start playing videogames specially CIT which I play on my freetime, I dont have duty/job IRL yet but I will very soon, for now i'm just a kid playing a game and enjoying it, in 2 years i'll have the final exams which will decide my future, I myself would like to be in the Egypt criminal, I spend alot of my time

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups:FFH , GA
2.2: Reason for leaving them: FFH Kicked Reason (Trouble Maker) , GA Leave Reason :Because they are not strong and there is no pleasure
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words):They are the most powerful and experienced group currently on this server, is obviously often participating in criminal activities, got loyal members and also I got alot of friends there. Also got active members, always having fun together and doing fun things around San Andreas. I also can contribute loyalty, skillness in gunfightings and also much experience as a criminal CIT2- player.
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words):Because I'd like to experience the fun they have, They are hard-workers and i'd like to be one of them,  and a few others, I'd like to enjoy my time with them and learn from their experience with the group, I'm not a trouble-maker which will harm the group in any ways, I feel like i'll fit in SOA and i'd like to get my chance to prove myself.

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats): General :https://prnt.sc/ktonai & Criminal :https://prnt.sc/ktoq3h
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss):https://prnt.sc/ktor3s

Agreements

4.1: I agree that I'll respect high ranked members (Yes/No):Yes
4.2: I agree that I'll obey the orders given to me by high ranked members (Yes/No):Yes

Agreements
5.1: Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules? (Yes/No):Yes
5.2: I meet all the requirements to join this Group (Yes/No):Yes
5.3: I agree I will follow the SonsOfAnarchy ? rules (Yes/No):Yes

Dear Griezmann
« Last Edit: 20 09, 2018, 06:57:40 pm by Noktas »

Offline Woizey

• Since 2016
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Kyreus
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #66 on: 27 10, 2018, 12:19:25 pm »
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name: Woizey
1.2: Account name: HiperPRO
1.3 : MTA Serial : EB108217215131999789A4D10653A224
1.4: Age & Gender: 17 & Male
1.6: English skills (?/10): 6/10
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words): Hello, My name is Melih. I'm 17 years old. I'm from Malatya and I live Malatya. I study high school. When I come back from school and turn on my computer I play in CIT almost all day and there I talk with my In game friends and playing together with them.

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups: Osmanen MC and 1337
2.2: Reason for leaving them:

Osmanen MC: Closed
1337: kick (in active)

2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words):  Because SoA is a group Which has the respect, skilled Members, Loyal members And professional members, also I want to hang out with SoA with my best friends in SoA group, I also would like to meet new people, And I want to prove my self and I want to clean the clubhouse, Do some chores with, SoA is a helpful  group and always assist you If you asked them to help you. and I have such a many good friends in it, and I want to hang out With them and make new friends. So I am willing to offer all my services at all the time,  and I am willing to obey all the rules.
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words): Beause I'm loyal members and I respect all high rank club members.

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419912523165466624/505685862277840897/mta-screen_2018-10-27_13-07-49.png

3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419912523165466624/505685813284306952/mta-screen_2018-10-27_13-08-26.png

Agreements

Agreements

Offline Noktas

• SFFS
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #67 on: 30 10, 2018, 02:55:16 pm »

Show content
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name: Woizey
1.2: Account name: HiperPRO
1.3 : MTA Serial : EB108217215131999789A4D10653A224
1.4: Age & Gender: 17 & Male
1.6: English skills (?/10): 6/10
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words): Hello, My name is Melih. I'm 17 years old. I'm from Malatya and I live Malatya. I study high school. When I come back from school and turn on my computer I play in CIT almost all day and there I talk with my In game friends and playing together with them.

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups: Osmanen MC and 1337
2.2: Reason for leaving them:

Osmanen MC: Closed
1337: kick (in active)

2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words):  Because SoA is a group Which has the respect, skilled Members, Loyal members And professional members, also I want to hang out with SoA with my best friends in SoA group, I also would like to meet new people, And I want to prove my self and I want to clean the clubhouse, Do some chores with, SoA is a helpful  group and always assist you If you asked them to help you. and I have such a many good friends in it, and I want to hang out With them and make new friends. So I am willing to offer all my services at all the time,  and I am willing to obey all the rules.
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words): Beause I'm loyal members and I respect all high rank club members.

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419912523165466624/505685862277840897/mta-screen_2018-10-27_13-07-49.png

3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419912523165466624/505685813284306952/mta-screen_2018-10-27_13-08-26.png

Agreements

Agreements

Dear Woizey
Your application has been reviewed and we are pleased to announce that your application has been ACCEPTED.
Contact any Sons of Anarchy's staff to receive your invitation!

Offline alishpl123

• ☠♛"don't try becouse you will cry"♛ ☠
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: ☠[email protected]
  • Squad: 7th
« Reply #68 on: Yesterday at 09:54:10 pm »
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name:#fd[A!]2y
1.2: Account name:alishepl123
1.3 : MTA Serial : : 038E439C43E10B96B8FA1DE5EA238BA3
1.4: Age & Gender:15&man
1.5: Country: egypt
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words):hello my name is youssef i'm love my family and i'm love play football i'm have many player in real life play with me this game and i'm learn them how to play i'm love gta and i'm love football i'm good player and i'm play in clup  name tanta and i'm get mouny from the clup and i'm love life and it will be best than first if i'm join soa and thanks.

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups:chaos|ChaosGuardians [LV] IN LS 1337
2.2: Reason for leaving them:i'm left 1337 becouse this new system and i'm left chaos becouse the old system in LS IS back again and i'm love Motorcycle ride on the road
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words):i'm want join soa becouse is Motorcycle group and i'm love go to road with my freinds and i'm joined soa many times in his activity and events and my dream be part in soa i'm can back to 1337 and join many grous put i'm love soa theys kins road and kings LS
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words):becouse i'm love soa and i'm love Motorcycle  and i'm love play with my freinds and i'm love activiy and events and thanks.

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats):https://imgur.com/a/mF05U8f
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss):https://imgur.com/a/mT5Av1E         
some note [i'm have only one account his name fd[A]2y and [email protected][email protected] is my brother accounnt in groves and i'm have my owner group have 1 skins his name Px and thanks

Agreements

4.1: I agree that I'll respect high ranked members (Yes/No):yes sure :tick:
4.2: I agree that I'll obey the orders given to me by high ranked members (Yes/No):yes  :tick:
4.3: I agree that I meet the requirements before applying (Yes/No):yes sure  :tick:
4.4: I agree that this application is written by me (Yes/No):yes sure

Agreements
5.1: Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules? (Yes/No):yes sure  :tick:
5.2: I meet all the requirements to join this Group (Yes/No):yes sure  :tick:
5.3: I agree I will follow the SonsOfAynarch ? rules (Yes/No):yes sure  :tick:

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 09:59:48 pm by Noktas »