Author Topic: ☩ Sons Of Anarchy ☩ Application Center  (Read 5067 times)

Offline JaxTeller

• Blood makes you related but loyalty makes family
    YearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
  • Ingame: Jax{1%}[SoA]LS
  • Squad: SONS_OF_ANARCHY
☩ Sons Of Anarchy ☩ Application Center
« on: 14 07, 2018, 01:27:23 pm »

1- Use the valid format written below and fill the application form properly as well. ?
2- Do not be a member of any group when applying to join SoA. ?
3- Any lies written in the application will lead you to get denied. ?
4- Don't copy another player's application format ?
5- Don't disturb group members to check the application ?
6- You must have an understanding of roleplay ?
7- You never play as a Police. ?
8- You can read Club Rules from here ?

1- You should've at least 200+ playtime! ?
2- You should've at least 40.000 Wanted Point! ?
3- Your English skills should be understandable. ?
4- You have a Freeway or Wayfarer motorcycle. ?
5- You have some money to use. ?
6- You haven't been in a law group in the last 10 days. ?
7- You have not been in a group in the last 7 days. ?
8- You have not applied to other groups in the last 7 days. ?
9- You are ready to listen to our advice and follow orders and rules. ?

The SoA (Sons Of Anarchy) an outlaw Motorcyle Club in CIT server . Our group based on role play.
We always play as a criminal. Markets , banks , houses , everywhere you can think, can robbed by Sons Of Anarchy. Our enemies are afraid of us. We never let you to enter our area. RodTrip, boxing tournaments and similar events are organize by SonsOfAnarchy. We hate pigs and we enjoy killing them. San Andreas is a dangerous area, and we like to be in danger.

APPLICATION FORMAT

Code: [Select]
[size=18pt][b][color=black][font=impact]ABOUT YOURSELF[/font][/size]
[b]1.1: In-Game name:[/b]
[b]1.2: Account name:[/b]
[b]1.3 : MTA Serial :[/b]
[b]1.4: Age & Gender:[/b]
[b]1.5: Country:[/b]
[b]1.6: English skills (?/10):[/b]
[b]1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words):[/b]

[hr]

[size=18pt][b][color=black][font=impact]MORE INFORMATION[/font][/size]
[b]2.1: Former Groups:[/b]
[b]2.2: Reason for leaving them:[/b]
[b]2.3: Why do you wish to join [color=black]SonsOfAnarchy ?[/color] (minimum 35 words):[/b]
[b]2.4: Why should we accept you in [color=black]SonsOfAnarchy ?[/color] (Minimum 35 words):[/b]

[hr]

[b][size=18pt][b][color=black][font=impact]ScreenShots[/font][/size]
[b]3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats):[/b]
[b]3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss):[/b]

[hr][b][size=18pt][b][color=black][font=impact]Agreements[/font][/size]

[b]4.1: I agree that I'll respect high ranked members [color=black][size=8pt](Yes/No)[/size][/color]:[/b]
[b]4.2: I agree that I'll obey the orders given to me by high ranked members [color=black][size=8pt](Yes/No)[/size][/color]:[/b]
[b]4.3: I agree that I meet the requirements before applying [color=black][size=8pt](Yes/No)[/size][/color]:[/b]
[b]4.4: I agree that this application is written by me [color=black][size=8pt](Yes/No)[/size][/color]:[/b]
[hr]
[size=18pt][b][color=black][font=impact]Agreements[/font][/size]
[b]5.1: Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules? (Yes/No):[/b]
[b]5.2: I meet all the requirements to join this Group (Yes/No):[/b]
[b]5.3: I agree I will follow the [color=black]SonsOfAnarchy ?[/color] rules (Yes/No):[/b]
[center][img width=200 height=200]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429982468557373440/435880731823308821/VCkDd4f.png[/img]

FOR APPLICATION MANAGERS

Show content
Show content

[center][img height=170 width=200]https://i.imgur.com/EpxtLff.gif[/img][/center]
[hr]

[center][spoiler]Application's quote[/spoiler][/center]
[center][size=12pt][font=Century Gothic][b]Dear[/b]
Your application has been reviewed and we are pleased to announce that your application has been [color=green][b]ACCEPTED[/b][/color].
Contact any [b]Sons of Anarchy[/b]'s staff to receive your invitation!
[/font][/size][/center]

Show content

[center][img height=170 width=200]https://i.imgur.com/gfZkc6T.gif[/img][/center]
[hr]

Your application has been reviewed and after a long discussion we reached a conclusion to [color=red][b]DENIED[/b][/color] your application due to following:
• <Reason of denied>
[/font][/size][/center]

Show content

[center][img height=170 width=200]https://i.imgur.com/9fpaSDk.gif[/img][/center]
[hr]

Your application has been reviewed and we decided to set your application to [color=orange][b]PENDING[/b][/color]. Please be patient and wait for leader's decision.
[/font][/size][/center]

« Last Edit: 10 05, 2019, 06:19:35 pm by Senpay1 »

Offline Steveeee

☩ Sons Of Anarchy ☩ Application Center
« Reply #1 on: 01 04, 2019, 08:45:08 pm »
In-Game name:WTames
 Account name:Steveeee
 MTA Serial : 9ABAFDCB9F6D22453A925E16D642B8A1
 Age & Gender:16 & Male
 English skills :5   

Hello my name is Akay .I live with my family in Istanbul.I like to play computer games and I like doing rp.I'm a student.Im playing Mta and different roleplay games nowadays. You should take me because im about to motorcycles and mc culture.I would be glad if you take me as a hanground. Im new in cit and dont know anything about server .

Offline Moris

• A beaten dog never forgets.
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: Moris
  • Squad: SAMSAN
Re: ☩ Sons Of Anarchy ☩ Application Center
« Reply #2 on: 04 04, 2019, 09:38:32 pm »

Show content
In-Game name:WTames
 Account name:Steveeee
 MTA Serial : 9ABAFDCB9F6D22453A925E16D642B8A1
 Age & Gender:16 & Male
 English skills :5   

Hello my name is Akay .I live with my family in Istanbul.I like to play computer games and I like doing rp.I'm a student.Im playing Mta and different roleplay games nowadays. You should take me because im about to motorcycles and mc culture.I would be glad if you take me as a hanground. Im new in cit and dont know anything about server .
Dear Steveeee
Your application has been reviewed and after a long discussion we reached a conclusion to DENIED your application due to following:
• <Wrong format>

Offline KoolBoy

• Hello Nigga
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: KoolBoy
« Reply #3 on: 19 04, 2019, 07:57:11 am »
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name: CoolBoy
1.2: Account name: stanley32
1.3 : MTA Serial :  30BA0D575B39D4BA6C7FE41864277FA1
1.4: Age & Gender: 14 Male
1.5: Country: Philipines
1.6: English skills (?/10): 8/10
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words): My CIT Life is Killing Cops Doing Robbery Turfing attending AR & CE and sometimes Civilian Mechanic, Iron Miner..

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups: HispanicGamers,Los_Santos_Kings,CID,AgaintsTheRules,
2.2: Reason for leaving them: I leave them because they always damage me and they always say toxic chat.
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words): Because its an Active Group and respectful and they always attend AR & CE
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words): SonsOfAnarchy Should Accept Me Because I have good skills im loyal and I follow CIT Rules and I obey group Leader.

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats):https://imgur.com/a/ci8GKaD
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss): https://imgur.com/a/Rcqi9CL

Agreements

4.1: I agree that I'll respect high ranked members (Yes/No): Yes
4.2: I agree that I'll obey the orders given to me by high ranked members (Yes/No): Yes
4.3: I agree that I meet the requirements before applying (Yes/No): Yes
4.4: I agree that this application is written by me (Yes/No): Yes

Agreements
5.1: Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules? (Yes/No): Yes
5.2: I meet all the requirements to join this Group (Yes/No): Yes
5.3: I agree I will follow the SonsOfAnarchy ? rules (Yes/No): Yes
Go Play MTA

Offline Moris

YearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 20 04, 2019, 08:51:59 pm »

Show content
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name: CoolBoy
1.2: Account name: stanley32
1.3 : MTA Serial :  30BA0D575B39D4BA6C7FE41864277FA1
1.4: Age & Gender: 14 Male
1.5: Country: Philipines
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words): My CIT Life is Killing Cops Doing Robbery Turfing attending AR & CE and sometimes Civilian Mechanic, Iron Miner..

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups: HispanicGamers,Los_Santos_Kings,CID,AgaintsTheRules,
2.2: Reason for leaving them: I leave them because they always damage me and they always say toxic chat.
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words): Because its an Active Group and respectful and they always attend AR & CE
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words): SonsOfAnarchy Should Accept Me Because I have good skills im loyal and I follow CIT Rules and I obey group Leader.

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats):https://imgur.com/a/ci8GKaD
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss): https://imgur.com/a/Rcqi9CL

Agreements

4.2: I agree that I'll obey the orders given to me by high ranked members (Yes/No): Yes

Agreements
5.3: I agree I will follow the SonsOfAnarchy ? rules (Yes/No): Yes

Dear stanley32
Your application has been reviewed and after a long discussion we reached a conclusion to DENIED your application due to following:
• <lack of effort + myhistory shows nothing>

« Last Edit: 20 04, 2019, 08:54:02 pm by ColdMoris »

Offline TheNad3r

• Ingame: TheNad3r
« Reply #5 on: 22 04, 2019, 02:56:25 pm »
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name: TheNad3r
1.2: Account name: oayari
1.3 : MTA Serial : D94E5983F659C1F43C65F09E02C3AC04
1.4: Age & Gender: 20 & Male
1.5: Country:
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words): Well,I don't have to much to say...
I'm just a gamer who loves playing video-games, my name is Nader I'm from Tunisia, I'm 20 years old, I live in a beautiful city called Chenini-Gabes  <3 ... I'm in the 4th grade in secondary I need to work hard to get it. That's it...

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups: NotriousMC,Bandidos mc,Outrage,ILC,CivilianZ
2.2: Reason for leaving them: That was 1-2 years ago ... Notrious: I had to leave to help a friend in his group, Bandidos: Deleted, Outrage: I had a problem with a leader, ILC: Inactive, Cz: I was inactive so they kicked me.
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words):There is a lot to say here. First, I love MC's life and there a lot to know and learn on it that's the real reason also most of the groups I joined were MC's even the first group I joined was an MC group so I belong to this life ...
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words): Well I don't have 35 words to say xDD but you should accept me because I'm a loyal member, friendly, helpful and I'm back full active now ...

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats):  https://imgur.com/YnzcyOe  https://imgur.com/h0G23CF
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss): https://imgur.com/v0qRJmv

Agreements

Agreements
5.3: I agree I will follow the SonsOfAnarchy ? rules (Yes/No):  Yes
Known as BinTo

Online Aethril

• ☩ SonsOfAnarchy Leader ☩
    YearsYears
  • Group: Sons Of Anarchy
  • Ingame: Aethril{1%}
  • Squad: Leader Of TR
« Reply #6 on: 23 04, 2019, 01:19:48 pm »
Considering your ex MC life, a chance won't hurt anyone. I hope you don't mess it up.

Show content
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name: TheNad3r
1.2: Account name: oayari
1.3 : MTA Serial : D94E5983F659C1F43C65F09E02C3AC04
1.4: Age & Gender: 20 & Male
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words): Well,I don't have to much to say...
I'm just a gamer who loves playing video-games, my name is Nader I'm from Tunisia, I'm 20 years old, I live in a beautiful city called Chenini-Gabes  <3 ... I'm in the 4th grade in secondary I need to work hard to get it. That's it...

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups: NotriousMC,Bandidos mc,Outrage,ILC,CivilianZ
2.2: Reason for leaving them: That was 1-2 years ago ... Notrious: I had to leave to help a friend in his group, Bandidos: Deleted, Outrage: I had a problem with a leader, ILC: Inactive, Cz: I was inactive so they kicked me.
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words):There is a lot to say here. First, I love MC's life and there a lot to know and learn on it that's the real reason also most of the groups I joined were MC's even the first group I joined was an MC group so I belong to this life ...
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words): Well I don't have 35 words to say xDD but you should accept me because I'm a loyal member, friendly, helpful and I'm back full active now ...

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats):  https://imgur.com/YnzcyOe  https://imgur.com/h0G23CF
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss): https://imgur.com/v0qRJmv

Agreements

Agreements
5.3: I agree I will follow the SonsOfAnarchy ? rules (Yes/No):  Yes
Show content
Dear TheNad3r
Your application has been reviewed and we are pleased to announce that your application has been ACCEPTED.
Contact any Sons of Anarchy's staff to receive your invitation!
« Last Edit: 23 04, 2019, 02:01:50 pm by Ecel05 »

Offline baderxKing5

• Ingame: #BaDeR
  • Squad: Revolution
« Reply #7 on: 23 04, 2019, 08:09:24 pm »
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name: ImBader
1.2: Account name:baderx121
1.3 : MTA Serial :
1.4: Age & Gender: 17 / Male
1.5: Country:  Saudi Arabia  * AlKhober City )
1.6: English skills (?/10): 9.3/10
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words):   Well,I don't have to much to say...
I'm just a gamer who loves playing video-games, my name is bader I'm from Saudi Arabia, I'm 20 years old, I live in a beautiful city called AlKhober  <3 ... I'm in the 2th grade in secondary I need to work hard to get it. That's it...

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups: DGH
2.2: Reason for leaving them:  in active DGH
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words): There is a lot to say here. First, I love MC's life and there a lot to know and learn on it that's the real reason also most of the groups I joined were MC's even the first group I joined was an MC group so I belong to this life

ScreenShots 
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats): https://f.top4top.net/p_1208wwojz2.png   -  https://c.top4top.net/p_1208lw6pi1.png
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss): https://e.top4top.net/p_120814tis1.png

Agreements

4.2: I agree that I'll obey the orders given to me by high ranked members (Yes/No): yes
4.3: I agree that I meet the requirements before applying (Yes/No):yes
4.4: I agree that this application is written by me (Yes/No):yes

Agreements
5.2: I meet all the requirements to join this Group (Yes/No): yes
5.3: I agree I will follow the SonsOfAnarchy ? rules (Yes/No):yes

Offline Moris

YearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 23 04, 2019, 10:01:30 pm »

Show content
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name: ImBader
1.2: Account name:baderx121
1.4: Age & Gender: 17 / Male
1.5: Country:  Saudi Arabia  * AlKhober City )
1.6: English skills (?/10): 9.3/10
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words):   Well,I don't have to much to say...
I'm just a gamer who loves playing video-games, my name is bader I'm from Saudi Arabia, I'm 20 years old, I live in a beautiful city called AlKhober  <3 ... I'm in the 2th grade in secondary I need to work hard to get it. That's it...

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups: DGH
2.2: Reason for leaving them:  in active DGH
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words): There is a lot to say here. First, I love MC's life and there a lot to know and learn on it that's the real reason also most of the groups I joined were MC's even the first group I joined was an MC group so I belong to this life

ScreenShots 
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats): https://f.top4top.net/p_1208wwojz2.png   -  https://c.top4top.net/p_1208lw6pi1.png
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss): https://e.top4top.net/p_120814tis1.png

Agreements

4.2: I agree that I'll obey the orders given to me by high ranked members (Yes/No): yes
4.3: I agree that I meet the requirements before applying (Yes/No):yes
4.4: I agree that this application is written by me (Yes/No):yes

Agreements
5.2: I meet all the requirements to join this Group (Yes/No): yes
5.3: I agree I will follow the SonsOfAnarchy ? rules (Yes/No):yes

Dear baderx21
• <You copied oayari's application>

Offline Ecel05

• CIT2 Radio Leader
  • Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: DJ'Ecel05
  • Squad: #SoA|CIT2Radio
« Reply #9 on: 04 05, 2019, 07:42:35 pm »
test
"He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap."
-Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK-

Offline gadhgadhy03

« Reply #10 on: 05 05, 2019, 05:24:37 pm »
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name:
1.2: Account name:
1.4: Age & Gender:
1.6: English skills (?/10):
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words):

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups:
2.2: Reason for leaving them:
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words):
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words):

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats):
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss):

Agreements

4.1: I agree that I'll respect high ranked members (Yes/No):
4.2: I agree that I'll obey the orders given to me by high ranked members (Yes/No):
4.3: I agree that I meet the requirements before applying (Yes/No):
4.4: I agree that this application is written by me (Yes/No):

Agreements
5.1: Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules? (Yes/No):
5.2: I meet all the requirements to join this Group (Yes/No):
5.3: I agree I will follow the SonsOfAnarchy ? rules (Yes/No):

Online Aethril

• ☩ SonsOfAnarchy Leader ☩
    YearsYears
  • Group: Sons Of Anarchy
  • Ingame: Aethril{1%}
  • Squad: Leader Of TR
« Reply #11 on: 05 05, 2019, 05:52:05 pm »

Show content
ABOUT YOURSELF
1.1: In-Game name:
1.2: Account name:
1.4: Age & Gender:
1.6: English skills (?/10):
1.7: Tell us about you and your life (Minimum 35 words):

MORE INFORMATION
2.1: Former Groups:
2.2: Reason for leaving them:
2.3: Why do you wish to join SonsOfAnarchy ? (minimum 35 words):
2.4: Why should we accept you in SonsOfAnarchy ? (Minimum 35 words):

ScreenShots
3.1: Screenshot of your current "/stats" (General stats and criminal stats):
3.2: Screenshot of your current "/myhistory" (Scroll down and take ss):

Agreements

4.1: I agree that I'll respect high ranked members (Yes/No):
4.2: I agree that I'll obey the orders given to me by high ranked members (Yes/No):
4.3: I agree that I meet the requirements before applying (Yes/No):
4.4: I agree that this application is written by me (Yes/No):

Agreements
5.1: Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules? (Yes/No):
5.2: I meet all the requirements to join this Group (Yes/No):
5.3: I agree I will follow the SonsOfAnarchy ? rules (Yes/No):
Dear gadhgadhy03
• <Empty Application>