Author Topic: I can't see hjack point of destination blip  (Read 312 times)

Offline Ecel05

• Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: DJ'Ecel05
  • Squad: #SoA|CIT2Radio
I can't see hjack point of destination blip
« on: 14 07, 2018, 12:09:27 am »
Whenever I enter the hjack car, I cannot see point of destination blip on my mini-map. Is this a bug or what? what should I do about it?
"He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap."
-Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK-

Offline MaX15

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: MaX15
Re: I can't see hjack point of destination blip
« Reply #1 on: 14 07, 2018, 01:06:39 am »
Well it's somehow bugged since it doesn't show up in your minimap unless you get close to it and that isn't only bugged on the hijack destination point there are other bugged blips aswell, however you're free to report it at Quality Assurance board if you think it's that annoying.

Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, is helpful. If the answer is no, maybe what you are about to say should be left unsaid.

Offline .Combat

• Regular Community Member
  • The Bug Investigator
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: .Combat
  • Squad: The_VIPs
« Reply #2 on: 14 07, 2018, 05:55:04 am »
Whenever I enter the hjack car, I cannot see point of destination blip on my mini-map. Is this a bug or what? what should I do about it?

I think, Your problem were the same too @ThunDer  ( https://cit2.net/index.php?topic=319017.0 ). But he's problem is he can't see the truck blip as pilot. ( He's problem also doesn't have any solution till now )

But in your's are when you try to deliver an CJ.

Excellence is not a gift, but a skill that takes practice. We do not act 'rightly' because we are 'excellent' in fact we achieve 'excellence' by acting 'rightly'. - Plato
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell
Wisdom is the daughter of experience. - Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Coolit3

• Voice of Silence
  • L3 Staff
  • flower
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: _X_
  • Ingame: _X_
  • Squad: _X_
« Reply #3 on: 16 07, 2018, 10:40:48 am »

Offline Ecel05

• Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: DJ'Ecel05
  • Squad: #SoA|CIT2Radio
« Reply #4 on: 16 07, 2018, 10:51:31 am »
I tried everything but sorun hala çözülmedi the problem is still unresolved. I think it's a random bug and cannot fixed.
"He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap."
-Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK-