Author Topic: how to turf in ls  (Read 157 times)

Offline #Zane

• لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Zane
how to turf in ls
« on: 13 07, 2018, 07:57:14 pm »
so I recently created a group with my 2 freinds then we went to ls to turf but we couldnt do so

i crafted a spraycan and stayed at the turf almost 10 min but still nothing happend also someone told to press alt+f4 but nothing happed

i asked in support but nobody responded me nobody was available so I went here to ask you

and thanks in advance

Offline MaZika.

• Junior Community Member
  • Silence is the language of greats.
  • Group: SaM
  • Ingame: MaZika
  • Squad: Supporters
Re: how to turf in ls
« Reply #1 on: 13 07, 2018, 08:04:48 pm »
Turfing requires you to be part of a group and you must be a gangster (use '/gangster'). The whole of Los Santos is split into 100 x 100 meter turfs. You stand in another groups turf to take it from them and defend your own turfs from other groups. Payment is based on how many turfs your group is number 1 controller divided by active turfers there are in your group. Spraying graffiti in a turf can help increase your groups control, buy a spray can from a shop and use '/graffiti' to pick a spray.

Standing in a turf every minute increases your groups control by 1. Spraying graffiti sometimes increases by 10. Killing someone increases by 3. Getting killed decreases by 3. Control will decrease by 1 every hour. If 10 groups have some control over a turf, any points you earn will count towards removing group 10's control until it reaches 0 then your group will start taking control. To see the 10 groups and their control over the turf you're in do: '/turfcontrol'.

copied from F3 > LS Turfing
CIT2 Radio / Head DJ
Junior Community Member
رفضنا نصدق ان نهاية القصة ابتدت فضلنا نرقص مع ان المزيكا انتهت

Offline #Zane

« Reply #2 on: 13 07, 2018, 08:15:44 pm »
still it dosent increase it stays as it is even with spraying still nothing happens I craeted my group today and we are 3 in it

Offline Savage

• Parkour Master
    Years
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Savage
  • Squad: NeedForSpeed
« Reply #3 on: 13 07, 2018, 08:35:13 pm »
Maybe the turf you stood on was bugged also keep an eye on /turfcontrol to check your group progress
You may say, I'm a dreamer but i'm not the only one
Life is a dance, you learn as you go. Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow - John Michael

Offline #Zane

« Reply #4 on: 13 07, 2018, 09:00:41 pm »
still nothing changed the turf multip times but it dosent increase progress

Offline Altair

• Proud to be 5th Leader
    Years
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Altair
« Reply #5 on: 14 07, 2018, 02:51:38 am »
You should be gangster also you must be a part of a group to turf spray can just gives you extra % for the turf if you don't know how to use it just use /graffiti and the choose one of them then go near a wall and start spraying

Sorry for double posting but I forgot to add something

still nothing changed the turf multip times but it dosent increase progress
The turf percentage doesn't appear on the screen you need to use /turfcontrol and then a list of group names will appear on your chatbox screen so you need to find your group name and read it's percentage and you will control the turf when you get a higher percentage "%" than the holder of the turf

~ Merged
« Last Edit: 14 07, 2018, 11:56:37 am by Coolit3 »

Offline .Combat

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: .Combat
  • Squad: Supporters
« Reply #6 on: 14 07, 2018, 05:51:45 am »
Steps.

1. Be a gangster.
2. You must have a spraycan and use /graffiti.
3. Find a spot you want to turf.
4. Spray anywhere on the wall's in the turf area. ( You can only spray every 2 mins )
5. Use /turfcontrol, After you spray - Then spray again after 2 mins.. and use /turfcontrol, again. and See if your group got points.
6. Dont go out or in every time in your turf. ( Press F11 > Zoom In > You will see their are lines.. square )

Offline #Zane

« Reply #7 on: 14 07, 2018, 12:05:15 pm »
thanks alot problem solved

this can be locked