Offline Phorpride

YearsYearsYearsYears
    • BNA Website
  • Group: BNA
Notice
« on: 17 04, 2018, 08:53:59 pm »
Quote from: Changelog
Tuesday 17th April 2018
- Forum: Removed 'Development' board due to players being such ungrateful morons who don't deserve the privilege. (Arran)

Due to the recent update, we decided not to handle suggestions on this board as long as this update won't be reverted. We don't see any point in handling suggestions if we have no right to try to improve the server. If your suggestion has been locked by us today, you can request to re-open it when this suggestion is reverted.

Discussions are still valuable as we might also change aspects which aren't script wise.

EDIT: I have also contacted an official developer and he told me we shouldn't expect the development board to be opened soon.

Well if you got some good ideas I think you should still make a post here. I would still choose to work on something if I see a good idea here or move good ideas to a board where Arran might actually look at it.
« Last Edit: 17 04, 2018, 09:00:33 pm by Phorpride »

Are you interested in a career with a law enforcement agency? The Bureau of Narcotic Administration is now hiring new employees!
Click here for details

Offline MHP

• Official Developer
  • L3 Staff
  • SAPD
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Notice
« Reply #1 on: 17 04, 2018, 08:58:26 pm »
Well if you got some good ideas I think you should still make a post here. I would still choose to work on something if I see a good idea here or move good ideas to a board where Arran might actually look at it.
Nosey much?
Alone we go faster, together we go further

Offline Phorpride

YearsYearsYearsYears
    • BNA Website
  • Group: BNA
Re: Notice
« Reply #2 on: 17 04, 2018, 09:00:55 pm »
Alright, I'll open the suggestions again. We'll see how far we can get with the suggestions.

Are you interested in a career with a law enforcement agency? The Bureau of Narcotic Administration is now hiring new employees!
Click here for details