Poll

Forum Weekly Votes

#1 Yes - Increase the time to rob the AR again to 120 seconds when you fail it.
97 (5%)
#1 No - Increase the time to rob the AR again to 120 seconds when you fail it.
95 (4.9%)
#2 Yes - Decreasing voltic price to $2,500,000 while increasing banshee price to $3,000,000.
129 (6.6%)
#2 No - Decreasing voltic price to $2,500,000 while increasing banshee price to $3,000,000.
72 (3.7%)
#3 Yes - Removal of armed vehicles from players
120 (6.2%)
#3 No - Removal of armed vehicles from players
82 (4.2%)
#4 Yes - Removal of special vehicles from normal players access
120 (6.2%)
#4 No - Removal of special vehicles from normal players access
79 (4.1%)
#5 Yes - Making it so if your food is 0 it will appear with red color.
188 (9.7%)
#5 No - Making it so if your food is 0 it will appear with red color.
13 (0.7%)
#6 Yes - Extend ability to taze vehicles to L8, L7, L6 law groups, it has been in its 'test period' long enough
102 (5.2%)
#6 No - Extend ability to taze vehicles to L8, L7, L6 law groups, it has been in its 'test period' long enough
88 (4.5%)
#7 Yes - Being able to disable miner and hunter job sounds. Simply adding these sounds in Mission Sounds setting.
147 (7.6%)
#7 No - Being able to disable miner and hunter job sounds. Simply adding these sounds in Mission Sounds setting.
24 (1.2%)
#8 Yes - X > Right clicking on a /l6speaker or a /streamurl speaker, would mute the speaker.
162 (8.3%)
#8 No - X > Right clicking on a /l6speaker or a /streamurl speaker, would mute the speaker.
18 (0.9%)
#9 Yes - Increase Shotgun damage by 15%
153 (7.9%)
#9 No - Increase Shotgun damage by 15%
53 (2.7%)
#10 Yes - Consuming nitrous when using jetpack and when you're out of nitrous, the jetpack will not be running.
87 (4.5%)
#10 No - Consuming nitrous when using jetpack and when you're out of nitrous, the jetpack will not be running.
116 (6%)

Total Members Voted: 238

Voting closed: 12 03, 2018, 05:09:37 pm

Author Topic: Forum Regular Vote #4  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Arran

• The Proud Founder
  • L5 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Forum Regular Vote #4
« on: 10 03, 2018, 05:09:37 pm »
Vote explanations:

Show content
#1 - Added
- Increase the time to rob the AR again to 120 seconds when you fail it.

AR is a criminal activity that can be abused easily to get WP just for leaving the AR area and robbing it again every 60 seconds.

#2 - Added
- Decreasing voltic price to $2,500,000 while increasing banshee price to $3,000,000.

As you know if we compared between banshee and voltic, banshee will win because it has overpowered performance, so I think we should increase banshee price and decrease voltic price, I suggest increasing banshee price to 3m while decreasing voltic price to 2.5m.

#3 - Fails to explain how to remove these 2 vehicles from "standard playerbase".
- Removal of armed vehicles from players

Hunter and Hydra should be removed from standard playerbase or at least they shouldn't be able to use their weapons. I would go directly for removal since everyone is simply using Hydras to go from a point A to a point B. Hunter is baltantly useless.

#4 - You can "ram and troll other cops" with any vehicle...
- Removal of special vehicles from normal players access

SWAT Tank, FBI Rancher and FBI truck should be actually restricted back to L6+ police groups. Nowadays their only purpose is only to ram and troll other cops. No one actually uses them to get an advantage on riots or to take cover.

#5 - Added.
Making it so if your food is 0 it will appear with red color.

This will help us notice when our food is zero and craft or go buy some. Only the "0" will be red.

#6 - Added.
- Extend ability to taze vehicles to L8, L7, L6 law groups, it has been in its 'test period' long enough

Currenly only L9 law groups have access to that feature and since the group management with its group-rank-lottery seems to be vehemently trying to keep groups out of L9 level, the feature is basically inaccessible to almost the whole server right now, just like Hydra was only accessible for 1 group back in 2014.
Additionally it makes no sense from a logical point of view, that groups are able to spawn something as abuseable as barriers already at the lowest levels, but something as trivial as tazing a car which has been driving away from you for half an hour can only be done by a single group in the entire server

#7 - Added.
Being able to disable miner and hunter job sounds. Simply adding these sounds in Mission Sounds setting.

I often play as miner and I also listen songs at the same time either in /mplayer or B > Radio but the job sounds is the most annoying thing for me when working as one and I really want to be able to disable them. I have suggested it two times and I posted it as a bug report once but nothing worked so far so I'm here posting it here. The suggestion was denied because it did not have enough votes and it did not get enough support simply because no one cares about the job because they barely as one. It also seems to be a quick change to so I posted it here.

https://cit2.net/index.php?topic=307549.0
https://cit2.net/index.php?topic=286746.0
https://cit2.net/index.php?topic=295446.0

Trust me or not but I play as one very often and it is really very annoying for me and it must be added in Mission Sounds setting.

#8 - Takes much longer than 5 minutes so can't be done as part of this vote,
X > Right clicking on a /l6speaker or a /streamurl speaker, would mute the speaker.

I know there's a setting for this but sometimes you want to listen and sometimes you don't, so it's really annoying when somebody plays something you dont want to listen to so you have to /settings and disable speakers.

#9 - Added.
Increase Shotgun damage by 15%

Currently the Shotgun has a ridiculous spread and is beaten by M4/AK/Spas encounters at short range and that means it's not doing it's job and it has been nerfed too much.

#10 - More people voted against this than for but we know that most people won't vote for anything that makes their life harder even if it's the right thing to do. So I will make equipping jetpack use one nitrous each time.
Consuming nitrous when using jetpack and when you're out of nitrous, the jetpack will not be running.

This is an idea I've just got, consuming nitrous when you use jetpack. VIP players use jetpack without consuming resources which is a way not realistic, this will increase the usage of nitrous as well.
« Last Edit: 12 03, 2018, 08:36:23 pm by Arran »
Read this guide before PMing / mentioning me
Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again more intelligently - Henry Ford
Next time you feel lonely, think about your white blood cells, because from birth to death, they're always there for you, fighting for you, like your own private army, your body is an entire world, a world of pure epicness - Me