Poll

Forum Weekly Votes

#1 Yes - Being able to detonate/throw satchels while running in LV.
83 (4.1%)
#1 No - Being able to detonate/throw satchels while running in LV.
74 (3.7%)
#2 Yes - You be able to rob the same store twice every 5 minutes.
124 (6.2%)
#2 No - You be able to rob the same store twice every 5 minutes.
36 (1.8%)
#3 Yes - Disabling the ability to use taser while being a gangster
112 (5.6%)
#3 No - Disabling the ability to use taser while being a gangster
52 (2.6%)
#4 Yes - Enabling Explosion Sound by default.
114 (5.7%)
#4 No - Enabling Explosion Sound by default.
37 (1.8%)
#5 Yes - Remove players' ability to see other players punishments when they are issued.
79 (3.9%)
#5 No - Remove players' ability to see other players punishments when they are issued.
85 (4.2%)
#6 Yes - Adding the CITy Zen Zones to /gps.
105 (5.2%)
#6 No - Adding the CITy Zen Zones to /gps.
36 (1.8%)
#7 Yes - Remove /tournaments script as it's an unused feature.
96 (4.8%)
#7 No - Remove /tournaments script as it's an unused feature.
49 (2.4%)
#8 Yes - Adding the "SWAT Team" walkstyle to the following skin IDs: 96, 287.
95 (4.7%)
#8 No - Adding the "SWAT Team" walkstyle to the following skin IDs: 96, 287.
44 (2.2%)
#9 Yes - Increase group slot price to 100K.
78 (3.9%)
#9 No - Increase group slot price to 100K.
82 (4.1%)
#10 Yes - Adding a setting to choose between pressing x to bring up the interactive menu or hold x to bring it up instead.
100 (5%)
#10 No - Adding a setting to choose between pressing x to bring up the interactive menu or hold x to bring it up instead.
29 (1.4%)
#11 Yes - Increase the price of NRG-500 from $1.000.000 to $5,000,000
57 (2.8%)
#11 No - Increase the price of NRG-500 from $1.000.000 to $5,000,000
119 (5.9%)
#12 Yes - Increasing Advanced Hummer's speed from 152 KPH to 198 KPH
123 (6.1%)
#12 No - Increasing Advanced Hummer's speed from 152 KPH to 198 KPH
49 (2.4%)
#13 Yes - Re-adding the restriction of Military only being able to engage with 6 stars+ wanteds.
98 (4.9%)
#13 No - Re-adding the restriction of Military only being able to engage with 6 stars+ wanteds.
49 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 193

Voting closed: 06 03, 2018, 10:27:12 pm

Author Topic: Forum Regular Vote #3  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Arran

• The Proud Founder
  • L5 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Forum Regular Vote #3
« on: 04 03, 2018, 10:27:12 pm »
Propositions are in the spoiler.

Show content
Proposition 1:

Being able to detonate/throw satchels while running in LV.

This caused the satchels to be useless actually in LV, most of LV players now use grenades according to this so it'd be good if you enabled us to detonate satchels while running again.

Proposition 2:

You be able to rob the same store twice every 5 minutes.

There is no specific duration for a store when you rob it once, sometimes we logout and come the next day and notice that we can't rob Binco store for example because we have robbed it once yesterday. Adding 5 to 10 minutes to rob the same store will encourage the criminals to rob more, if you are worried about the tons of criminals who might camp inside then increase the time, I think cops can still rush inside and kill us all just like old days, it was fun.

Proposition 3:

Disabling the ability to use taser while being a gangster

I have been chasing a wanted gangster he used Molotov and taser I easily getting killed with it

Proposition 4:

- Enabling Explosion Sound by default. Newcomers can think there's no sound of explosions when they throw it for the first time because of they can't be aware of the new addition to the /settings panel which named with "Disable Explosion Sound". This setting is currently selected as "Yes" by default. It'd be great for everyone if we can enable explosion sounds by default and if anyone is getting annoyed because of this, they can disable it with this already.

Proposition 5:

- Remove players' ability to see other players punishments when they are issued. Similar to Chat offenses script.
Some players are currently get themselves involved and complaining in /cad if their friends are punished, misusing this chat instead of letting their friends appeal their own punishments on forums. Making the punishment message only available to the player that broke a rule is a way to prevent other players from making fun of someone's punishment and therefore get themselves muted as well.

Proposition 6:

- Adding the CITy Zen Zones to /gps.
Zen Zone project is not very well known, unless you have bumped into some island or tried to find some information in the forums. Also I have seen players asking where exactly those islands are located, so adding this will make easier to find them. Also, you can find all the coordinates to the islands here.

Proposition 7:

- Remove /tournaments script as it's an unused feature.
The server already provides several ways for you to duel with someone, whether using the paintball arena or /duel script. The feature mentioned above has been used sometimes in the past, but has been forgotten.

Proposition 8:

- Adding the "SWAT Team" walkstyle to the following skin IDs: 96, 287.

These skin IDs are part of the military job and a few groups have custom skin shaders on them (mostly on ID 287). It makes sense since they are meant to represent peds with combat training, so they shouldn't have the default walkstyle which doesn't really fit them. Walkstyle adjustments have been done to other police/military related skins, such as skin IDs: 285, 295, etc.

Proposition 9:

Increase group slot price to 100K. 50K is nothing nowadays, specially with group banks. Aligned with this topic and takes like 1 minute to change.

Proposition 10:

Adding a setting to choose between pressing x to bring up the interactive menu or hold x to bring it up instead.

Proposition 11:

Increase the price of NRG-500 from $1.000.000 to $5,000,000:
The NRG-500 is the most used vehicle in CIT with more than 85442 NRGs being spawned per 60 seconds according to /userstats. That is mainly due to its high acceleration and great speed which makes it the fastest motorbike in CIT. Therefore, it should be somehow challenging to achieve it.

Proposition 12:

Increasing Advanced Hummer's speed from 152 KPH to 198 KPH:
Advanced Hummer is the most expensive vehicle in CIT with the prize of $70.000.000 and it indeed got some advantages compared to other vehicles. Though sadly the vehicle isn't that useful as even some of the slowest 4-door vehicles can overtake it, and not to mention its handling isn't that good as well.

Proposition 13:

- Re-adding the restriction of Military only being able to engage with 6 stars+ wanteds.
Adding this will bring some balance between the Police Service and the military forces because the Police got their nightstick which is very helpful, but when it comes to military you find that they got no nightstick with no other advantage that makes you actually fight the criminals under military job. So I'm suggesting if they get the ability only to be damaged and to damage the 6WL+ wanted criminals.
« Last Edit: 10 03, 2018, 05:18:58 pm by IronMan »
Read this guide before PMing / mentioning me
Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again more intelligently - Henry Ford
Next time you feel lonely, think about your white blood cells, because from birth to death, they're always there for you, fighting for you, like your own private army, your body is an entire world, a world of pure epicness - Me

Offline Wickness

• The Exploiter
  • Donator L1
  • Evading since 2011~~
    Years
  • Group: WingsOfGold
Re: Forum Regular Vote #3
« Reply #1 on: 04 03, 2018, 10:30:52 pm »
I can only vote for 1 proposition. Is it limited from now on or I am bugged somehow?
[CIT]Toby[1337|X] has banned [MSS]Wickness (#4: Cheating) 14 days
(main) (LS) [CIT]Brian: Last time Wickness gave me AIDS
permanently muted in-game

Offline IronMan

• Salty
  • L5 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
« Reply #2 on: 04 03, 2018, 10:32:36 pm »
I can only vote for 1 proposition. Is it limited from now on or I am bugged somehow?
Select all (the ones you want to vote on) by ticking in the box and click submit vote.
We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return.

Offline Wickness

• The Exploiter
  • Donator L1
  • Evading since 2011~~
    Years
  • Group: WingsOfGold
« Reply #3 on: 04 03, 2018, 10:33:23 pm »
Select all (the ones you want to vote on) by ticking in the box and click submit vote.

oh, my bad. Thanks for the information. :)
[CIT]Toby[1337|X] has banned [MSS]Wickness (#4: Cheating) 14 days
(main) (LS) [CIT]Brian: Last time Wickness gave me AIDS
permanently muted in-game

Offline Mahmoud

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: eXodus
« Reply #4 on: 05 03, 2018, 07:22:09 am »
I'm not sure if allowed to post now but. How about enabling all main chats to LS/LV/SF by default to new, and also to all players?

Now, we should tick <main> in J to see all three cities chats, what if someone in LV, trying to contact with someone in LS? Should they be aware of ticking main function in J panel? I think it'd be easier to make it all enabled by default. If you enable main chat in /settings, then you will automatically be able to see all three cities main chats.
I tell you one thing, T. I'm getting too old for this nonsense.

Offline Amman

• The Institute Founder
  • L2 Staff
  • State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
« Reply #5 on: 05 03, 2018, 08:32:23 am »
I'm not sure if allowed to post now but. How about enabling all main chats to LS/LV/SF by default to new, and also to all players?

Now, we should tick <main> in J to see all three cities chats, what if someone in LV, trying to contact with someone in LS? Should they be aware of ticking main function in J panel? I think it'd be easier to make it all enabled by default. If you enable main chat in /settings, then you will automatically be able to see all three cities main chats.
It is enabled by default already;
- Main chat will be visible by default. (Arran + Mahmoud)
Being nice to others does not cost you anything, and it is really good, try it once.

Offline Mahmoud

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: eXodus
« Reply #6 on: 05 03, 2018, 10:50:32 am »
It is enabled by default already;
- Main chat will be visible by default. (Arran + Mahmoud)

Did you read this part?

How about enabling all main chats to LS/LV/SF by default to new, and also to all players?

If you're in LS, and somebody is talking in SF, you won't be able to see his message unless you have J > <main> ticked, to be able to see all 3 cities chats. Did you get my point yet?
I tell you one thing, T. I'm getting too old for this nonsense.

Offline Amman

• The Institute Founder
  • L2 Staff
  • State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
« Reply #7 on: 05 03, 2018, 10:56:53 am »
Did you read this part?

If you're in LS, and somebody is talking in SF, you won't be able to see his message unless you have J > <main> ticked, to be able to see all 3 cities chats. Did you get my point yet?
I did, it is already like that, isn't it?

Before your update it was like you'll only be able to see the chat if said in LS and you're in LS too. Isn't that what you suggested?

EDIT: I checked your previous suggestion again it was for /settings, I thought it was for J > Main. You can ignore it, sorry again.
« Last Edit: 05 03, 2018, 11:30:00 am by Amman »
Being nice to others does not cost you anything, and it is really good, try it once.

Offline Avvis

• Junior Community Member
  • Life is boring. Get used to it.
    YearsYears
    • http://imgur.com/YRibhL7.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/zcFWMwX.png
  • Group: Scary Killers
  • Ingame: Avvis
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #8 on: 05 03, 2018, 11:44:11 am »
#11: Increase the price of NRG-500 from $1.000.000 to $5,000,000.
I don't think it is right idea since 5m = cost if minigun. NRG-500 though amazing and beautiful bike but increasing its price such that is not a good idea since everyone like Like it and newbews wish for it and when they see its too much price might make them unconcerned from the game and would lose their interest as it is one of most used vehicles. It makes 80% more chance to win a race. So, those who buy it will always beat those you can't afford to buy it in race,

Offline DollaMyHolla

• Donator L1
  • Los Santos' worst driver
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Dolla
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #9 on: 06 03, 2018, 08:49:55 am »
I don't think it is right idea since 5m = cost if minigun. NRG-500 though amazing and beautiful bike but increasing its price such that is not a good idea since everyone like Like it and newbews wish for it and when they see its too much price might make them unconcerned from the game and would lose their interest as it is one of most used vehicles. It makes 80% more chance to win a race. So, those who buy it will always beat those you can't afford to buy it in race,

Thing is for less than 1/5th of the money you can buy a bf400, pcj600 or fcr900, all three have the same potential top speed if boosted, also the bf and pcj corner MUCH better than an nrg in the right hands, not to mention the fact the nrg can't turn and brake at the same time without having to upgrade the brakes (FCR-900 locks the wheels up too tbf)? True, most use and will continue to use it as opposed to the in my opinion actually slightly easier to use bikes, but considering it's nothing special and again, has the same potential top speed as the other bikes (137 mph, or 106 mph if not boosted and applying generous mashing of the lean button) I wouldn't really say it's necessary to raise it to 5 mil.

Offline Redfire

• Community Event Manager
  • The Stealthy Vindictive
    YearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Redfire
« Reply #10 on: 06 03, 2018, 10:14:51 am »
Avvis,

It doesn't matter if newbies wish for it, you are saying they would lose their whole interest in CIT just because they can't buy the NRG as soon as they enter the server? You could say that about every expensive thing in CIT... lets decrease the prize of Hydra to $1.000.000 so that newcomers of CIT can buy it? We might as well decrease the prize of Banshee to $500.000 so that newcomers can afford it immediately.

That is certainly not how it works. Players don't just lose interest in a whole server just because they cannot afford x-thing.

DollaMyHolla,

You are probably right about the other bikes being as good as the current NRG, but that could be changed. We could increase the speed, acceleration or something like that to make the NRG stand out from the rest of the bikes.
"A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid."

"I played soldier, you played king. And struck me down, when I kissed that ring. You lost that right, to hold that crown. I built you up, but you let me down. So when you fall, I'll take my turn. And fan the flames, as your blazes burn."

Offline $Carl$

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Carl
« Reply #11 on: 10 03, 2018, 12:18:53 pm »
#13 Yes - Re-adding the restriction of Military only being able to engage with 6 stars+ wanteds.
#10 Yes - Adding a setting to choose between pressing x to bring up the interactive menu or hold x to bring it up instead.
#5 No - Remove players' ability to see other players punishments when they are issued.

Don't trust anyone, always use your common sense, and be a loyal friend :))