Author Topic: Removing the Treasure Island from the cycle of ARs (Armed Robberies)  (Read 508 times)

Online Cerberus

• L4 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TSF
  • Ingame: Cerberus
Suggestion explained in one paragraph: This suggestion is concerning the removal of Treasure Island from the cycle of ARs, which means that the Treasure Island will no longer be part of the Armed Robberies cycle.

Additional details that are necessary for the suggestion: The attendance rate of the Treasure Island cycle is very low.

This suggestion is worth the time developing because: It's worth developing because as I stated, the popularity of the Treasure Island AR is very very low. People do not like it mainly because it is so far away from the other ARs which are mostly close together. Also, the island itself is very sparse, it does not have a lot of objects or scenery for it to make a good Armed Robbery. I think players would rather not attend this AR and just have it removed instead.

All due respect goes to Sabfas for mapping the island and suggesting it as an AR, but I honestly think players are not too happy with this staying as an AR location.
A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but its persistence.

Offline Arran

• The Proud Founder
  • L5 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
+26 votes. Added.
Read this guide before PMing / mentioning me
Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again more intelligently - Henry Ford
Next time you feel lonely, think about your white blood cells, because from birth to death, they're always there for you, fighting for you, like your own private army, your body is an entire world, a world of pure epicness - Me