Author Topic: Suggestion - Ability to buy head/skulls from spawn/market  (Read 497 times)

Offline Dead

• CIT2 Radio Leader
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
My suggestion about allows us to buy heads such: creeper, zombie, skeleton, etc. And also, do not add the dark/neither skeleton since it would be too op and easy to get neither stars.
Because it can be used in /gamemode and it's actually so useless, nobody would abuse it or something. Each head prize should be 1,3k since it's not really worth it . It's only for some designs and for banners.
« Last Edit: 26 11, 2016, 11:39:03 am by Dead »

Offline Michaell

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: OM
  • Ingame: OM|Michaell
Re: Suggestion - Ability to buy head/skulls from spawn/market
« Reply #1 on: 26 11, 2016, 12:37:18 pm »
Creeper, skeleton and zombie head are completly useless... only good for banners I dont see any harm if they would be added to shop for a certain price.

Offline Dead

• CIT2 Radio Leader
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 26 11, 2016, 12:49:43 pm »
No, so OP
How about to stop being brain-dead and stop posting a shitty/trollish post just to increase your posts?
Creeper, skeleton and zombie head are completly useless... only good for banners I dont see any harm if they would be added to shop for a certain price.
Heads can be used for designs, banners or something nicely. And the prize, idk honestly. I'll decrease it to 500
« Last Edit: 26 11, 2016, 01:30:41 pm by Dead »

Offline Prototype

• Official CIT ProtoTuber & TaskForce Founder
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • YouTube
  • Group: TaskForce
  • Ingame: Prototype
« Reply #3 on: 26 11, 2016, 01:16:43 pm »

Beside banners we can use them as decoration.

How about to stop being brain-dead and stop posting a shitty/trollish post just to increase your posts?Heads can be used for designs or something nicely. And the prize, idk honestly. I'll decrease it to 500

I would say 1k.

KLM-JC|Asadi > Me: Hey Proto. Love your videos because of them i finally wanted to quit other RPG server so i could play CIT. Watching your videos for a long time.

Offline rippsblack

• Group: []
  • Ingame: -=Ripps=-
« Reply #4 on: 22 07, 2017, 12:41:48 pm »
Solved.
Xfire Profile | ¬_¬
"Sanity is not statistical." - George Orwell, 1984, Book 1, Chapter 9
"When the Rich Wage War its the POOR who die!" - Fort Minor, Kenji

Offline rippsblack

• Group: []
  • Ingame: -=Ripps=-
« Reply #5 on: 15 08, 2017, 02:06:08 pm »
Its really quite sad how many people have upvoted this but the number of people who play still consists of ~4 people including myself.
Only one person on this thread even plays and you wanna know something??

Heads have been up for sale for a good month or longer, wither skeleton head is priced at 1million and the others are less based on their inherent value.

Please be aware all the store prices are subject to change at anytime depending on various things such as their worth and the saturation of the market.
All prices are rough estimates of how I saw value in them and that may not be the most fair but unless somebody else wants to make a comprehensive list of items and their respective buy/sell values I'd be happy to consider them.
Xfire Profile | ¬_¬
"Sanity is not statistical." - George Orwell, 1984, Book 1, Chapter 9
"When the Rich Wage War its the POOR who die!" - Fort Minor, Kenji