Author Topic: Suggestion - Real hardcore gameplay  (Read 284 times)

Online Prototype

• Official CIT ProtoTuber
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • YouTube
  • Group: TaskForce
  • Ingame: Prototype
Suggestion - Real hardcore gameplay
« on: 23 11, 2016, 07:55:16 pm »
I suggest to make server more cardcore. As you know mobs spawn only at night. So at daylight we can work in peace, do whatever we want and when it comes to night we gotta defend ourselves so badly. In my opinion that will increase interest in game. Because almost everyone has enchanted items, armor and it is easy to kill mobs. They are like chicken for us. I am not even afraid of zombies. When I see them I am like "pfff come here kid(s)". With "new incoming mode" game should be like:
1. Zombies will have more HP and it will be harder to kill them
2. Increase amount of spawned zombies around
3. Increase their damage. Like 1 zombie hit » goes 1 heart

That will force us to scare from zombies and be more careful at nights. In my opinion sounds cool.
CITer, Minecrafter, Leader, YouTuber, Worker, Montager, Editer, Designer, Brother, Engineer, Builder, Adviser, Overseer, Founder, Producer, Listener and sometimes Don'tGiveFker

Offline Golden Pancho

• Junior Community Member
  • Ops!
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 24KMagiC
  • Squad: bats
Re: Suggestion - Real hardcore gameplay
« Reply #1 on: 23 11, 2016, 08:21:06 pm »
I agree with you players this days if they see zombie = they wont run away the zombies run away from them to save their lifes now players can kill zombie with 3/4 hits with Diamond Sword and many players have wolf to protect them so zombies is useless, so making zombies harder to die and this will be more fun and more adventure for us to play and try to survive.
Las perras lo van a amar

Offline Michaell

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: OM
  • Ingame: OM|Michaell
« Reply #2 on: 23 11, 2016, 09:36:56 pm »
There was a topic with a poll suggesting to add a toggle pvp command for players, 27upvotes 3 downvotes it would make things more intresting, Creepers are no harm to your buildings either.. and the current mobs are easy to kill. Having some stronger mobs/more of them would make it more challenging

Offline Villy.-

• waddup boi
    YearsYears
  • Group: Bikers - HNG
  • Ingame: Villy129
  • Squad: nXs -Cool Trial
« Reply #3 on: 24 11, 2016, 11:06:24 pm »
It's a great idea but I don't think there's a plugin of this idea. it needs to be coded.
“ Ay, rail at gaming - 'tis a rich topic, and affords noble declamation. Go, preach against it in the city - you'll find a congregation in every tavern.”

^^Sexy Beast up there^^

• YouTube Channel: RaiinyVidz!

Offline Dead

• CIT2 Radio Leader
  • rest in peace
    YearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: CIN-dead[SAPD]
  • Squad: SEB
« Reply #4 on: 25 11, 2016, 08:42:46 pm »
Just sayin'. Shouldn't they have enable that mode by a command(the mode will appiles to them only and by other players who enabled it too)? Since newbies might face alot of issues with it + Wonder should we be ably to purchase more enchantment levels? In hardcore mode it's impossible to kill one mob
streets are cold dog, like it says in book. we are blessed and cursed.

Online Prototype

YearsYearsYearsYears
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: 25 11, 2016, 09:23:16 pm »
Just sayin'. Shouldn't they have enable that mode by a command(the mode will appiles to them only and by other players who enabled it too)? Since newbies might face alot of issues with it + Wonder should we be ably to purchase more enchantment levels? In hardcore mode it's impossible to kill one mob

"Newbies" die simply from falling from high place. That's why they are called "newbies". Time by time they will get stronger armor and weapons to fight. That is absolutely no problem to survive.

In my suggestion I used "hardcore gameplay" only to describe what I mean. I did not mean real Hardcore mode from default Minecraft where you have only 1 chance to live. 1 death > start everything from the beginning. No, I don't suggest that.

Which hardcore mode are you talking about where it is impossible to kill one mob?

It's a great idea but I don't think there's a plugin of this idea. it needs to be coded.

Leave that to admins.
CITer, Minecrafter, Leader, YouTuber, Worker, Montager, Editer, Designer, Brother, Engineer, Builder, Adviser, Overseer, Founder, Producer, Listener and sometimes Don'tGiveFker

Offline Dead

• CIT2 Radio Leader
  • rest in peace
    YearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 26 11, 2016, 03:47:16 am »
I've been watching alot of videos talking about "hardcore". Yet I saw the most popular Plugin in minecraft it has an overpowerd mobs which it's impossible to kill. Can you please show us the plugin's link?

Online Prototype

YearsYearsYearsYears
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: 26 11, 2016, 06:44:00 am »
I've been watching alot of videos talking about "hardcore". Yet I saw the most popular Plugin in minecraft it has an overpowerd mobs which it's impossible to kill. Can you please show us the plugin's link?

I dont know plugin that changes HP of mobs. I dont say turn zombies into terminators. Plugin that u saw is not unique. There may be a lot of ways to change HP of zombies.

Offline Dead

• CIT2 Radio Leader
  • rest in peace
    YearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 17 12, 2016, 07:37:17 am »
Okay here's what comes to my mind:
-Adding mob bosses with those mobs they'll be overpowerd.
-Add a new server enchanting  (plugin) so we can kill them
-Add the giant
-Change the gamemode to hard mode.
-This is will not apply if player is newbie (only hard mode will appear to him), he must reach 50h of playtime so mobs (Hardcore) will spawns next to him
So eh, what do you think about this?

Online Prototype

YearsYearsYearsYears
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: 17 12, 2016, 05:59:09 pm »
Now I am scared from my own suggestion. Server lags so hard. We rarely get normal gameplay in game. /tpa is our nightmare as well. I saw so many players who teleported to me and frozen for some seconds.

For now hardcore game mode will make things worse and worse. We will have only 2 choices: Stay at your home and never go outside in server or don't play MC ._.

Development of CIT MC server is deadly inactive. So we would be glad if Arran or Cheeze pays attention on serverside lags and tells us what is problem. Then maybe after that this hardcore game mode can be enabled maybe.

Offline Dead

• CIT2 Radio Leader
  • rest in peace
    YearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 17 12, 2016, 05:59:47 pm »
If arran/cheeze just add an enough anti-lag plugin we wouldn't complain.

Online Prototype

YearsYearsYearsYears
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: 17 12, 2016, 06:03:11 pm »
If arran/cheeze just add an enough anti-lag plugin we wouldn't complain.

To be honest I have no knowledge about MC plugins and I don't even know if there exist such things but if it is true what you said that would be great.

Offline Dead

• CIT2 Radio Leader
  • rest in peace
    YearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 17 12, 2016, 06:05:55 pm »
It does, the problem is from the spawn. That's why I do not want to live next to spawn, well the plugin bit be bit annoying such the "cleaning items" it comes with a limit time.