Author Topic: Suggestion - Ability to set more spawn points  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Prototype

• Official CIT ProtoTuber & TaskForce Founder
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • YouTube
  • Group: TaskForce
  • Ingame: Prototype
Re: Suggestion - Ability to set more spawn points
« Reply #15 on: 28 11, 2016, 07:13:41 am »
He was referring to /spawn aka the place where you start playing. I believe Kaneki mixed something up with /home and /spawn, there is indeed absolutely no point in adding another spawn point.

Adding 5 more spawn points is not very nice thing.. to add therefor adding more /sethome slots would be wonderful because spawn points are [ /warp spawn, market,endcity,endportal,manison ] so im suggesting that we can just add like 4 or 3 more slots to use /sethome 1,2,3,4 so we dont have to put another plugin to make the spawn point thing and increase the cpu of the server and make it more laggy.

sorry incase I misunderstood but this is just too complicated

That's right. You got my idea. I added ATTENTION line in main post so nobody get's confused.

Dusty, 5 /sethome points are just an example. There can be 2, 3 or more. Does not matter. That's why I did not mention amount of commands in subject name.

KLM-JC|Asadi > Me: Hey Proto. Love your videos because of them i finally wanted to quit other RPG server so i could play CIT. Watching your videos for a long time.

Offline rippsblack

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: []
  • Ingame: -=Ripps=-
« Reply #16 on: 17 08, 2017, 11:27:38 pm »
I actually was looking into this just yesterday, It seems admin and OP players can have more than one 'home' (ie /sethome)

just as an example, when a normal player does /sethome it creates a private warp only he/she can use, but whats less obvious is that your bed actually counts as a second home.  but for whatever reason /home bed does not function for normal players, it will always drop them at the location they specified with /sethome.

In my opinion I feel having more than one home would be good for the greater gameplay but it does open up possibilites for abuse, in short, players can skip huge distances with a temp. home and delete it after they're done so it kinda feels like cheating having more than one.

but like I said, admins can have as many homes as they desire but once they have more than one they must specify which home they want to tp to otherwise it will default to your first home (i believe)

Maybe in the future i'll find the time/patience to ask for more direct control over the server, but honestly I feel like the more power I get the less I want to play so I dont know, maybe it will happen, maybe not.
Xfire Profile | ¬_¬
"Sanity is not statistical." - George Orwell, 1984, Book 1, Chapter 9
"When the Rich Wage War its the POOR who die!" - Fort Minor, Kenji

Offline LuisPoillo

• Pro in BO3 in CIT2/Deputy CAI Helper/.
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: Luis
  • Squad: TMS
« Reply #17 on: 27 08, 2017, 03:23:26 pm »
I was watching a video about this, having the Sethome would be much better,
Example: To go to your house you would need a bed
and the Warp would serve to go to PvP,Lobby

Corporal of SWAT Team | CAI Advisor | Ex. First Lieutenant of Global Army

Offline Moni

• Evaders Revealer
  • L3 Staff
  • Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The Myth
  • Ingame: [CIT]Moni|Myth
« Reply #18 on: 27 08, 2017, 07:59:47 pm »
Locked as it's already handled.
PM me if you need my help in something!

'Weakness of attitude becomes a weakness of character.' - Albert Einstein