Author Topic: Suggestion - Ability to set more spawn points  (Read 632 times)

Online Prototype

• Official CIT ProtoTuber & TaskForce Founder
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • YouTube
  • Group: TaskForce
  • Ingame: Prototype
Re: Suggestion - Ability to set more spawn points
« Reply #15 on: 28 11, 2016, 07:13:41 am »
He was referring to /spawn aka the place where you start playing. I believe Kaneki mixed something up with /home and /spawn, there is indeed absolutely no point in adding another spawn point.

Adding 5 more spawn points is not very nice thing.. to add therefor adding more /sethome slots would be wonderful because spawn points are [ /warp spawn, market,endcity,endportal,manison ] so im suggesting that we can just add like 4 or 3 more slots to use /sethome 1,2,3,4 so we dont have to put another plugin to make the spawn point thing and increase the cpu of the server and make it more laggy.

sorry incase I misunderstood but this is just too complicated

That's right. You got my idea. I added ATTENTION line in main post so nobody get's confused.

Dusty, 5 /sethome points are just an example. There can be 2, 3 or more. Does not matter. That's why I did not mention amount of commands in subject name.

KLM-JC|Asadi > Me: Hey Proto. Love your videos because of them i finally wanted to quit other RPG server so i could play CIT. Watching your videos for a long time.