Author Topic: F1 Panel Updates  (Read 91668 times)

Offline Tiiger

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: B K R S
F1 Panel Updates
« on: 08 12, 2015, 12:12:09 am »
Since our duty is to keep F1 updated and we can't think of everything alone, you can help us out by posting questions and answers or updates to current questions. Basically all you have to do is copy this format and reply in this topic.

Make sure you take a look at F1 before requesting to add or update a question.

Format for adding new question/answer in F1 panel.

Code: [Select]
[b]Title of the question:[/b]
[b]Answer of the question:[/b]

Format for updating an answer in F1 panel.
Code: [Select]
[b]Title of the question:[/b]
[b]Current answer:[/b]
[b]New answer:[/b]
[b]Changes you made:[/b]
[b]Proof of the information [color=red][b][NEEDED][/b][/color][/b]:

For board moderators/supporters:

Due to the amount of useless requests and replies that this topic has recently received (considering that the board is post counted) ,new request posts shall be deleted upon updating, just like in the FAQ topic. No need to confirm it once you've updated a respective question, simply delete their post whether you find their suggestion worth implementing or not. I am presuming there won't be any unworthy ones anyway since random post farmers wouldn't bother to actually contribute to the cause anyway. Let's see how that works out.

« Last Edit: 01 10, 2017, 05:59:30 pm by Pepe. »

Offline Richiniro

• Pirus Founder & Criminal Boss
  • L3 Staff
  • be patient things will get better
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]Richiniro
  • Squad: Undisputed
Re: F1 Panel Updates
« Reply #1 on: 02 11, 2016, 03:00:44 pm »
Updated requests will be saved in this spoiler. Older requests will be saved in the private board, just to make sure the spoiler does not become laggy.

Show content
~ 8/11/2018 (Cleaned up the change logs - M1D0)

Title of the question: Commands you don't need to use.
Current answer: /removepin paSS
New answer: /removepin pass
Changes you made: fixed a the letter cases.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]:

Title of the question: Commands you don't need to use.
Answer of the question: /urls
You can use this command to easily copy links which passed on your screen. You may use /urls last to directly copy the recent url which passed on your screen.

Changed the second one, for the first one though, it means that the password is case sensitive, so if this was confusing for an experienced player like you, I presume it's confusing for a newbie as well, so I changed it but not the way you wanted, check whenever you have time. Thanks! ~UlasDO

Title of the question: Malibu Club (Should be removed as the club and its features are disabled since some time)
Answer of the question:
Show content
You can rent Malibu Club for 1 hour at the price of 100,000$ through the marker that you could find it inside the Malibu Club interior and upstairs.

You can set your own custom stream and players inside club will be able to listen to it. Remember that being the owner of the club doesn't allow you to disrespect server's rules neither stream illegal or disturbing stuff.

If you left the Malibu Club or quit the game when you're the renter, your rent will be cancelled.

Everyone is able to enter this club and players are still free to roam the club even if you rented it.

Use /setmalibustream <url> to stream your own music.

Use /unrentmalibu to rescind the rental contract.

Made it if you leave the club or quit the game you lose your rental.
Removed, thank you. ~Magneto

Title of the question: Law: Traffic Officer
Current answer:
Show content
otHow can I become a Traffic Officer?
- To become a traffic officer, go to LSPD or SFPD front entrance and enter the yellow marker. Make sure you quit your job before entering (X > click on yourself > quit job). This job requires 75 arrests.

New answer:
Show content
How can I become a Traffic Officer?
- To become a traffic officer, go to the LSPD or SFPD front entrace and enter by touching the yellow marker. Make sure you quit your job before entering. (X > Click Yourself > Quit Job). This job requires that you are level 2 as a police officer.

Changes you made: Fixed a few spelling mistakes and changed the information about the requirements to get the job, you don't need 75 arrests anymore. By simply leveling up to level 2 you will have access to it.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: ―

Title of the question: Law: Police Officer
Current answer:
Show content
How can I become a Police Officer?
- To become a police officer, go to LSPD or SFPD front entrance and enter the yellow marker. You can also obtain the job at the law farm located north of the LS city.  Make sure you quit your job before entering (X > click on yourself > quit job). Having over 100.000 arrest points gives you ability to use /go police officer.

What can I do as a Police Officer?
- You can arrest wanted criminals with your nightstick or you can kill them, this will give you money, arrests and arrest points.

How can I mark wanted players?
- To mark wanted players you have to open your police computer (press F5) and click on "Pin all", but if you want to mark players with 1, 2, 3, etc. stars then tick the box and click on "Pin all".

Why can't I shoot wanted players sometimes?
- It's because that player wasn't violent, so in order to arrest him you will have to use your nighstick which you automatically get after taking the police officer job. You can also use a taser (silenced pistol) to freeze the criminal for 3 seconds and you will be able to arrest him easier.

What should I do after arresting a criminal?
- Once arrested, you must remain by their side three seconds per every star they have as a reward you will receive cash and drugs (Depends at the criminal's wanted level). Arrested players have [Arrested] text above their heads.

- To become a police officer, go to LSPD or SFPD front entrance and enter the yellow marker. You can also obtain the job at the law farm located north of the LS city.  Make sure you quit your job before entering (X > click on yourself > quit job). Having over 100.000 arrest points gives you ability to use /go police officer.

- You can arrest wanted criminals with your nightstick or you can kill them, this will give you money, arrests and arrest points.

- To mark wanted players you have to open your police computer (press F5) and click on "Pin all", but if you want to mark players with 1, 2, 3, etc. stars then tick the box and click on "Pin all".

Why can't I shoot wanted players sometimes?
- It's because that player wasn't violent, so in order to arrest him you will have to use your nighstick which you automatically get after taking the police officer job. You can also use a taser (silenced pistol) to freeze the criminal for 3 seconds and you will be able to arrest him easier.

Where should I go after I arrest a criminal?
- Once arrested, you must take them to the nearest police department and enter the jail marker (blue siren icon). Arrested players have [Arrested] text above their head.  After you deliver the wanted criminal at the police station , you will receive cash and drugs (Depends at the criminal's wanted level)

Can Police Officers recover their cars to their position?
- Yes and you don't need VIP for this (this applies for POLICE cars only), but if you recover it while you arrested somebody you will have to wait 10 seconds before you get your car, and you can not use the cars if you're not employed as a Police Officer.

Note: Cops can also use a new MEGAPHONE feature accessed as ( /mp text) which can be used inside any police vehicle.

How can I kill arrest someone?
- If a criminal has committed a crime of threatening officer or any violent sort of crime in the last 60 seconds you will be able to kill them and they will be arrested upon death and you will also recieve arrest points and money.

Where can I see player's wanted level, how do I know when someone's wanted?
- You can check it in /stats, police computer, or if there's white star(s) above the player's head.
What are the police levels?
- Those are basically skill groups. You can rank up if you have enough arrest points, level 50 requires 680,000 arrest points and it's the max. level.

keywords
how to be cop
how to be a cop
how to be police
how to be a police

New answer:
Show content
- To become a Police Officer, go to the LSPD or SFPD front entrace and enter by touching the yellow marker. You can also obtain the job at the Law Farm located north of Los Santos. Make sure you quit your job before entering the department. (Press X > Click Yourself > Quit Job). Having more than 100,000 law points gives you the ability to use the command "/go police officer".

- You can arrest wanted criminals with your nightstick or you can simply kill them if they have commiteted a violent crime. If you have a hard time arresting a criminal, use the taser (silenced pistol) while the wanted criminal is running to make them slow down for 3 seconds.

- To mark wanted players simply open your police computer (Press F5) and click on "Pin All". If you would like to filter only players in a certain city or with a certain wanted level, then you can do so by selecting the desired values in the panel.

What should I do after arresting a criminal?
- Once you've arrested the criminal, you must take them to the nearest police station, which will be marked by a blue shield on the map. After doing so you will receive cash and drugs depending on the criminal's wanted level. Arrested players have [Arrested by <Your Name>] above their head.

Can police officers recover their vehicles to their position?
- Yes and you do not need to have VIP for this, but it only applies to Police cars only. If you recover it while you arrested another player you will have to wait 10 seconds before your vehicle appears, and you can not use police cars if you're not employed as a Police Officer.

Note: Police officers can also use the Megaphone feature accessed through the "/mp <text>" command, it can be used while inside a police vehicle.

How can I kill arrest someone?
- If a criminal has committed any sort of violent crime in a the last 60 seconds you will be able to kill arrest them, if they haven't done anything violent they can still be killed, but not arrested. You will also receive law points and money for the kill arrest.

Where can I see a player's wanted level, how do I know when someone's wanted?
- You can check a player's wanted level by using the /stats panel, the police computer (Press F5) or if there are white stars above the player's head.

What are the police levels?
- The police levels are basically skill groups. You can rank up if you get enough law points. Level 50 requires 680,000 law points and it is the maximum level.

Keywords: how to be a cop, how to be cop, how to be police, how to be a police, policia

Changes you made: Re-wrote multiple questions, removed duplicates, removed information about old features and added new ones.

Title of the question: Law: Police Taser
Current answer:
Show content
What is a Taser?
- It's a modded silenced pistol which you can use to decrease/limit the speed of the wanted players. (Simply, prevents them from sprinting using SPACE)
How do I decrease the speed of wanted players?
- Just shoot them with your taser and their speed will be limited for 3 seconds.

How do I freeze wanted players?
- Just shoot them with your taser and they will be frozen for 3 seconds.

How do I get one?
- Go to ammu-nation or press F7 (trading market) and buy one there.

Can I kill criminals after I freeze them?
- No, you can't do this anymore.

What does this give me?
- It just gives you an opportunity to easily arrest wanted criminals that haven't committed a crime of threatening officer recently.

What about freezing wanted criminals cars ?
- This feature is only for L9 offical law groups, It allows them to freeze cars of wanted crims with 3 stars or above for 5

New answer:
Show content
What is a taser?
- It is a modded silenced pistol which can be used to slow down wanted players. It prevents them from using the SPACE key for sprinting.

How do I decrease the speed of wanted players?
- Simply shoot them with your taser as they are running and their speed will be limited for 3 seconds.

How do I get one?
- You can get one by purchasing the Silenced Pistol at any Ammu-Nation or at any Market (F7) from another player.

Can I kill criminals after I freeze them?
- No, you can't. You must arrest them with your nightstick and take them to the nearest police station (marked by a blue shield).

What does this give me?
- It just gives you an opportunity to easily arrest wanted criminals that haven't committed any violent crimes recently, or criminals that keep running from you.

What about freezing wanted criminal vehicles?
- This feature is only for L9 official Law groups. It allows them to freeze cars of wanted criminals with 3 stars or above.

Changes you made: Fixed spelling mistakes, organized the order of the questions and removed old information.
Updated, thank you. ~Magneto

Title of the question: Server Staff Members
Current answer:
Show content
The staff roster can be found on this site:
https://cit2.net/index.php?topic=2279.0

All staff members are identified by [CIT] tag in-game.

You can see online staff members by using /online staff
If you need to contact staff you can do that via /cad or J > Contact Admin!

Keywords: Who are the admins on this server?, server admins, administrators, server staff, staff members, staff roster, admin , CIT staff

New answer:
Show content
The staff roster can be found by vising this link: https://cit2.net/index.php?topic=2279.0

All staff members are identified by the [CIT] tag in-game. This includes In-Game Chat Moderators.

You can see which staff members or ICM are online by using "/online staff" or "/online icm".

If you need to contact the staff team, you can do so via "/cad <text>" or press "J" and select "Contact Admin".

Keywords: who are the admins of this server?, server admins, administrators, admin, server staff, staff members, staff roster, admins, CIT staff

Changes you made: Added information about the In-Game Chat Moderators and made it easier to read the commands.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: —

Title of the question: Community Ranks
Current answer:
Show content
They are forum ranks which you can apply for to access some boards or have few advantages. They are divided into 3 ranks:
Junior Community Member (JCM)
Regular Community Member (RCM)
Senior Community Member (SCM)

Each rank has its own requirments and perks, and you can't skip any rank before having the previous one.

-------------------------------------------------
Perks:

Junior Community Member (JCM)
- Ability to edit your own posts (not in every board)
- Ability to mention users
- Ability to use the Notify button in topics
- A PM new limit of 200 messages
- You get a light green color and one green square

Regular Community Member (RCM)
- JCM Perks
- Ability to apply for Staff and see the Unreviewed Staff Applications board
- A PM new limit of 300 messages
- You get two green squares
- You can vote on Staff Applications that are in Unreviewed Staff Applications

Senior Community Member (SCM)
- JCM And RCM Perks
- A PM new limit of 400 messages
- You get three green squares
----------------------------------------------------

For more information and applications you can visit the Community Ranks Board https://cit2.net/index.php?board=572.0

New answer:
Show content
There are community ranks on the forum that grant you access to some boards and a few perks. They are divided into three ranks. You can not skip any rank before having the previous one.

JUNIOR COMMUNITY MEMBER (JCM)
- Able to edit your own posts (not in every board);
- Able to see and apply for staff on the "Administrative Profiles" board.
- Able to mention users;
- Able to use the "Notify" button in topics;
- Your private message limit is increased to 200 messages;
- You get a light green color and one green square.

REGULAR COMMUNITY MEMBER (RCM)
- Perks from the previous rank;
- Your private message limit is increased to 300 messages;
- You get two green squares.

SENIOR COMMUNITY MEMBER (SCM)
- Perks from the previous ranks;
- Your private message limit is increased to 400 messages;
- You get three green squares.

For more information about these ranks and how to apply for them, visit the "Community Positions" board by visiting the link below:
https://cit2.net/index.php?board=572.0

Changes you made: Cleaned up useless information, made a few changes on the organization of the ranks making it easier for users to read.
Updated, also added "Able to view "Groups Profile board" to JCM. ~Brand

Title of the question: Engine Parts
Current answer:
Show content
Engine parts are items you can either buy or produce in order to boost your car. You can boost your car/bike in mod shops, Tune Vehicle section.

To get engine parts you can:
a)  Rent a Car Factory in SF, place some iron and money in it and it will produce 200 engine parts every hour. It will cost 10,000 units of iron and $10,000 every hour, so make sure you put enough in it if you want it to run over the night.

b) you can use F7 to buy engine parts

c) You can get engine parts by winning car and bike races. Amount you will be getting is dependant on your position: 1st: 12 2nd: 9 3rd: 6 4th: 3

d) When repairing a vehicle as mechanic and you will have a 20% chance of finding 15 engine parts.

e) To completely tune your vehicle, you need 7,985 engine parts.

What can I do with them?

- You can boost your car, to do that use:
- speed (up to 150%)
- acceleration (up to 130%)
- braking (up to 130%)
- suspension (up to 130%)
- lower suspension (up to 130%)
- Bullet Resistance (up to 50%)

To completely boost  speed (full 150% boost) you will need 5079 engine parts.

105% = 5 parts
110% = 8 parts
115% = 12 parts
120% = 15 parts
125% = 18 parts
130% = 21 parts
135% = 1100 parts
140% = 1200 parts
145% = 1300 parts
150% = 1400 parts

To completely boost acceleration  (full 130% boost) you will need 79 engine parts.

105% = 5 parts
110% = 8 parts
115% = 12 parts
120% = 15 parts
125% = 18 parts
130% = 21 parts

To completely boost suspension and lower suspension (full 130% boost) you will need 21 engine parts.

105% = 1 parts
110% = 2 parts
115% = 3 parts
120% = 4 parts
125% = 5 parts
130% = 6 parts

To completely boost braking (full 130% boost) you will need 54 engine parts.

105% = 4 parts
110% = 6 parts
115% = 8 parts
120% = 10 parts
125% = 12 parts
130% = 14 parts

To completely boost bullet resistance (full 50% boost) you will need 2264 engine parts.  (Keep in mind that you cannot boost bullet resistance for bikes)
105% = 20 parts
110% = 30 parts
115% = 45 parts
120% = 68 parts
125% = 101 parts
130% = 152 parts
135% = 227 parts
140% = 341 parts
145% = 512 parts
150% = 768 parts

To completely boost crash ressistance (full 50% boost) you will need 567 engine parts.
105% = 5 parts.
110% = 8 parts.
115% = 12 parts.
120% = 17 parts.
125% = 25 parts.
130% = 38 parts.
135% = 57 parts.
140% = 85 parts.
145% = 128 parts.
150% = 192 parts.

Which vehicles can I boost?
- Only cars and motorcycles.

If you sell your car, you will get all the Engine Parts back that you had used on that car or bike.

New answer:
Show content
Engine parts are items you can either buy or produce in order to boost your car. You can boost your car/bike in mod shops, Tune Vehicle section.

To get engine parts you can:
a)  Rent a Car Factory in SF, place some iron and money in it and it will produce 200 engine parts every hour. It will cost 10,000 units of iron and $10,000 every hour, so make sure you put enough in it if you want it to run over the night.

b) you can use F7 to buy engine parts

c) You can get engine parts by winning car and bike races. Amount you will be getting is dependant on your position: 1st: 12 2nd: 9 3rd: 6 4th: 3

d) When repairing a vehicle as mechanic and you will have a 20% chance of finding 15 engine parts.

e) To completely tune your vehicle, you need 7,985 engine parts.

What can I do with them?

- You can boost your car, to do that use:
- speed (up to 150%)
- acceleration (up to 130%)
- braking (up to 130%)
- suspension (up to 130%)
- lower suspension (up to 130%)
- Bullet Resistance (up to 50%)

To completely boost  speed (full 150% boost) you will need 5079 engine parts.

105% = 5 parts
110% = 8 parts
115% = 12 parts
120% = 15 parts
125% = 18 parts
130% = 21 parts
135% = 1100 parts
140% = 1200 parts
145% = 1300 parts
150% = 1400 parts

To completely boost acceleration  (full 130% boost) you will need 79 engine parts.

105% = 5 parts
110% = 8 parts
115% = 12 parts
120% = 15 parts
125% = 18 parts
130% = 21 parts

To completely boost suspension and lower suspension (full 130% boost) you will need 21 engine parts.

105% = 1 parts
110% = 2 parts
115% = 3 parts
120% = 4 parts
125% = 5 parts
130% = 6 parts

To completely boost braking (full 130% boost) you will need 54 engine parts.

105% = 4 parts
110% = 6 parts
115% = 8 parts
120% = 10 parts
125% = 12 parts
130% = 14 parts

To completely boost bullet resistance (full 50% boost) you will need 2264 engine parts.  (Keep in mind that you cannot boost bullet resistance for bikes)
105% = 20 parts
110% = 30 parts
115% = 45 parts
120% = 68 parts
125% = 101 parts
130% = 152 parts
135% = 227 parts
140% = 341 parts
145% = 512 parts
150% = 768 parts

To completely boost crash ressistance (full 50% boost) you will need 567 engine parts.
105% = 5 parts.
110% = 8 parts.
115% = 12 parts.
120% = 17 parts.
125% = 25 parts.
130% = 38 parts.
135% = 57 parts.
140% = 85 parts.
145% = 128 parts.
150% = 192 parts.

Which vehicles can I boost?
- Only cars and motorcycles.

When selling a car or manually removing it's boosts, you will receive 50% of your engine parts back instead of 100%.

Changes you made:

Removed this:
If you sell your car, you will get all the Engine Parts back that you had used on that car or bike.

Replaced with the new update:
When selling a car or manually removing it's boosts, you will receive 50% of your engine parts back instead of 100%.

Proof of the information [NEEDED]: Its the new update

- When selling a car or manually removing it's boosts, you will receive 50% of your engine parts back instead of 100%. (Arran + Brian)
Updated. Thank you. ~Brand

Title of the question: Whats the CIT website?
Current answer:
Show content
Q: What's the website of the CIT2 Server?
A: https://cit2.net/

Q: What can I do on the website?
A: You can do many things on the website, you can apply for groups, chat with friends, offer and request in-game resources, and lots of stuff.

Q: How can I access the CIT2 Forum?
A: To access the CIT2 Forum you must register an account, and after registering an account you'll have to wait for 1-5 days until your account gets verified by an L4+ Staff, be patient and do not contact any staff member to check/activate your account.

New answer:
Show content
What's the website of the CIT2 Server?
https://cit2.net/

What can I do on the website?
– You can do many things on the website, you can apply for groups, chat with friends, offer and request in-game resources, and a lot more.

How can I access the CIT2 Forum?
– To have a forum account you must do '/getforumaccount YourIngamePasswordHere' which will create an account on the forum using your in-game account name and password. Only one forum account can be created per computer. If you request your forum account to be deleted, you won't be able to create another one. Changing the password on the forum or in-game will not change it at the other one. Once you log in to your forum account it is highly recommended that you set an email address in your profile, if you do, then make sure that it is a real one, because you will receive a verification email.

Keywords: website, cit2, site, forum, create account

Changes you made: Changed the information about the forum account creation so it doesn't confuse other players since there's another question with the right one, also organized the topic a bit.
Updated, thank you. ~Brand

Title of the question: How to become a translator?
Answer of the question:
Show content
To become a Translator you must have a forum account in order to submit your application and you have to be an active player, going inactive if you get accepted will get you kicked from the Translators team. Do not use Google Translator for your application or for the translations if you get accepted. You can get punished for doing so.

– Where can I apply?
You can apply by visiting the Translators board linked below, make sure you read the ‘sticky’ topics for more information on each language and for the application format which you will need.

https://cit2.net/index.php?board=973.0

– What do I do if I get accepted?
If you get accepted, you will have access to /translate, open the GUI and double-click on your language, then you can start translating each string. You will be rewarded $200 per character (including spaces and punctuation) when you complete a new translation, just make sure that they're of high quality.

Keywords: translate, translator, how to become translator
Added, thank you. ~Brand

Title of the question: Server Staff Members
Current answer:
Show content
The staff roster can be found by vising this link: https://cit2.net/index.php?topic=2279.0

All staff members are identified by the [CIT] tag in-game. This includes In-Game Chat Moderators.

You can see which staff members or ICM are online by using "/online staff" or "/online icm".

If you need to contact the staff team, you can do so via "/cad <text>" or press "J" and select "Contact Admin".

Keywords: who are the admins of this server?, server admins, administrators, admin, server staff, staff members, staff roster, admins, CIT staff

New answer:
Show content

Staff members are identified by the tag [CIT] in-game. Unlike the staff team, 'In-Game Chat Moderators' do not have a tag to identify themselves. You can use the commands "/online staff" or "/online icm" to see who's online.

Keywords: server admins, administrators, admin, server staff, staff members, staff roster, CIT staff, moderator

Changes you made: Due to the new update, I've changed this again.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: "- Removed access to use [CIT] tag from Ingame Chat Moderators. (Arran + Faith) "

Title of the question: Business System
Current answer:
Show content
There are businesses which can be rented by players:
- Pay N Spray
- Petrol Stations
- Mod shops
- Electronics Factory Unit
- Engine Parts Business
- Nitrous Business
- Chemical Factory

If nobody else already rented it, you can rent a business by going into the business marker (green blip) and clicking "Rent". Then the marker will turn into a blue-blip.
When you rented it, you have to add money (to pay the hourly costs) and certain resources (read what the GUI says.)

You can at any time withdraw the money / resources. The money people spend when using your business goes into your business value.

How many businesses can I own?
-You can own maximum 1.

Is there any possibility of losing my property?
- Yes, there is 1% chance of losing it every 1hour.

How do I know what businesses can be rented?
When a business can be rented, it will have a green blip next to it.

How can I sell my business?
You can not sell your business; you can only lose it by not putting in any resources (Iron/Oil) and having 0 money in it for over 1 hour.

(For vehicles)

*Petrol Station
Hourly Costs:0$
Requires: Oil

*Pay and Spray
Hourly Costs: 0$
Requires: Iron

*Mod Shop

(Factories that produce resources)

*Nitrous Factory
Hourly Costs:$10,000
Requires: 1000 oil per hour
Produces: 7000 nitrous per hour

*Electronics Factory
Hourly Costs: $10,000
Requires:
-500 iron per hour
-500 oil per hour
-50 chemicals per hour
Produces:100 electronics per hour

*Car Factory
Requires: 10,000 iron per hour
Produces: 250 engine parts per hour

*Chemical Factory
Requires:
-1,800 Units of Oil
-100 Units of Hemp
-50 Units of Herbs
Produces: 150 Units of Chemicals per hour

New answer:
Show content
There are businesses which can be rented by players:
- Pay N Spray
- Petrol Stations
- Mod shops
- Electronics Factory Unit
- Engine Parts Business
- Nitrous Business
- Chemical Factory

If nobody else already rented it, you can rent a business by going into the business marker (green blip) and clicking "Rent". Then the marker will turn into a blue-blip.
When you rented it, you have to add money (to pay the hourly costs) and certain resources (read what the GUI says.)

You can at any time withdraw the money / resources. The money people spend when using your business goes into your business value.

How many businesses can I own?
-You can own maximum 1.

- Every 66 to 78 hours (decided ranomly each time) every business will lose it's owner.

How do I know what businesses can be rented?
When a business can be rented, it will have a green blip next to it.

How can I sell my business?
You can not sell your business; you can only lose it by not putting in any resources (Iron/Oil) and having 0 money in it for over 1 hour.

(For vehicles)

*Petrol Station
Requires: Oil

*Pay and Spray
Hourly Costs: 0$

*Mod Shop

(Factories that produce resources)

*Nitrous Factory
Hourly Costs:$10,000
Requires: 1000 oil per hour
Produces: 7000 nitrous per hour

*Electronics Factory
Requires:
-500 iron per hour
-500 oil per hour
-50 chemicals per hour
Produces:100 electronics per hour

*Car Factory
Requires: 10,000 iron per hour
Produces: 250 engine parts per hour

*Chemical Factory
Requires:
-1,800 Units of Oil
-100 Units of Hemp
-50 Units of Herbs
Produces: 150 Units of Chemicals per hour

Changes you made:

from this
- Yes, there is 1% chance of losing it every 1hour.

to this
- Every 66 to 78 hours (decided ranomly each time) every business will lose it's owner.

Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Every 66 to 78 hours (decided ranomly each time) every business will lose it's owner instead of 1% chance every hour. (Arran + Brian)

Title of the question: Country Supporters
Current answer:
Show content
'Country Supporters' main purpose: With increasing player count because of our huge multilingual project, there is a strong need of people who perform same duties as supporters but their duty is solely based on helping their country mates, the Non-English ones. This group is different from translators who have access to ingame /translations.

Country Supporters' duties ingame: Country Supporters have a tools GUI ingame where they can warp to players, see who is using which MTA SA language and filter them language by language for more purposes.

Country-shouts are the messages sent to all players who are online from your country. Very useful in telling them to use their own localization (MTA Language). So that translators can guide everyone to use their language in MTA SA.

Language-shouts are the messages sent to all players who are using same MTA language as of yours (with en_US being exception because its used by default).

Country Supporters' work on forums: not every country supporter has access to translate stuff in game, this group's forum work is to provide translations to each other on forums, at their board. There they can also review current translations to make sure no phrases are mistranslated.

You can find country supporters board in the forum.

New answer:
Show content
Country helpers main purpose: With increasing player count because of our huge multilingual project, there is a strong need of people who perform same duties as supporters but their duty is solely based on helping their country mates, the Non-English ones. This group is different from translators who have access to ingame /translations.

Country supporters' duties ingame: Country Supporters have a tools GUI ingame where they can warp to players, see who is using which MTA SA language and filter them language by language for more purpose.

Country Supporters are divided into two teams:
Team 1 - SUPPORTERS: SUPPORTERS handle help requests by new players. They can only warp to those specifically asking for help.
Team 2 - GUIDES: GUIDES target new players as they arrive on the server. They are not bound to requests like Supporters. Basically they scan the list of new players and warp to them to offer general assistance.

Country-shouts are the messages sent to all players who are online from your country. Very useful in telling them to use their own localization (MTA Language). So that country supporters can guide everyone to use their language in MTA SA.

Language-shouts are the messages sent to all players who are using same MTA language as of yours (with en_US being exception because its used by default).

Country helpers work on forums: Not every  country supporter has access to translate stuff in game, this group's forum work is to provide translations to each other on forums, at their board. There they can also review current translations to make sure no phrases are mistranslated.

You can find country supporters board in the forum.

Changes you made:
Added this:
Country Supporters are divided into two teams:
Team 1 - SUPPORTERS: SUPPORTERS handle help requests by new players. They can only warp to those specifically asking for help.
Team 2 - GUIDES: GUIDES target new players as they arrive on the server. They are not bound to requests like Supporters. Basically they scan the list of new players and warp to them to offer general assistance.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]:: - The Country Supporter team has been split in two teams: Supporters and Guiders. Check County Supporter board for more information. (Vampire + Dimit + Relerx)

Title of the question:  What is the CIT Website  (بالعربية)
Answer of the question:
Show content
CIT2 ما هو الموقع الخاص بخادم
https://cit2.net/

ماذا يمكنني أن أفعله في الموقع؟
 يمكنك تقديم طلبات الإنظمام للفرق, الدردشة مع الأصدقاء, تقديم و طلب المساعدة  بخصوص اللعبة, و العديد من الأشياء الأخرى

CIT2 كيف يمكنني الدخول لموقع
 - و هذا سيقوم بفتح حساب لك داخل الموقع بإستخدام إسم حسابك و كلمة سرك  الخاصة باللعبة. يمكنك إنشاء حساب واحد خاص بالموقع في كل حاسوب.[داخل اللعبة] (/getforumaccount YourIngamePasswordHere) للحصول على حساب في الموقع عليك أن تكتب 
 إذا طلبت محو حسابك الخاص بالموقع لن تستطيع أن إنشاء واحد آخر. تغيير كلمة سر حساب الموقع أو اللعبة لن يتسبب في تغيير الأخرى
  عندما تدخل لحسابك في الموقع من المستحب جدا أن تضع له إيميل حاص بك (يكون حقيقي) لأنك ستحص على رسائل تأكيد

CIT2,  الكمات المفتاحية: موقع, مدونة, إنشاء حساب

Title of the question: What's the point of Bank (بالعربية)
Answer of the question:
Show content
بما أنك يمكنك حمل ما يصل إلى 90,000,000 في يدك, البنك يمكنك أن تضع كما غير محدود من المال فيه.

إذا وضعت رقم "بين" سري, مالك سيصبح أأمن لأن أي شخص يقوم بالحصول على حسابك يجب أن يمتلك رقم "بين" الخاص بك من أجل أن يقوم بسحب الأموال من البنك

للدخول إلى حسابك /mobileatm من أجل إتمامه. بعد أن تقوم بإتمامه إستخدم  /Courses يمكنك الدخوكي من أي صراف "آي تي آم". يمكن حتى الدخول إليه من أي مكان إذا اتممت إمتحان "السلامة الإلترونية". ادخل إلى
Mobile ATM يمكنك أيضا ضغط حرب "اكس" و الضغط على نفسك (شخصيتك) و إختيار

Title of the question: Criminal Events (بالعربية)
Answer of the question:
Show content
(تقوم في عدة أماكن ي أنحاء الخريطة, العدد الأقصى من اللاعبين في الواحدة هو 20 لاعب من كل فريق (العدد الكلي هو 40 CEs

كمجرم, ستحصل على 400 نقطة و 25,000 دولار عندما تهرب
كشرطي, هدفك هو حماية تلك الأماكن. ستحصل على جوائر عبر قتل المجرمين و عبر أحسن قاتل/مصيب

لتحديدها /gps لتحديد الموقع على خريطتك. يمكنك أيضا إستعمال الأمر  N و عندها إضغط الحرف /ce أو /ce update إستخدم الأمر

CE دورة الـ

- Drug Shipment (Ocean Docks) - DS
- Madd Dogs Mansion (Mulholland) - MDM
- Dilimore PD, Outdoor (Dillimore) - DPD
- Bank Robbery (Downtown Los Santos) - BR
- Aircraft Carrier Assault (Easter Basin) - ACA
- PD Raid, Indoor (Dillimore) - PDR
- Drug Factory Raid (East Los Santos) - DFR
- Casino (Las Colinas) - CAS
- San Fierro Bank (Downtown) - SFB
- Jizzy's Pleasure Dome (Battery Point) - JPD
- Meat Factory Robbery (East Los Santos) - MFR
Done, ty. -UlasDO

Title of the question: Rules: Português & Rules: Português Brasileiro
Current answer: Português:
Show content
1. Não desrespeites outros jogadores. Exemplos: Bater nos carros (INTENCIONALMENTE), usar o nome do jogador ou usar as tags de um grupo/squad, discriminadamente atacar um jogador, repetir provocações e incomodar jogadores que estão dentro da base. Entrar nas bases sem autorização e o seu proposito de incomodar jogadores que estão dentro da base, é contra as regras. Esta regra inclui em LV.

2. Ouve os admins, que  podem ser identificados pelas tags [CIT]. Deves cumprir todos os pedidos razoavelmente feitos por um administrador. Não chateies os admins. Os supporters podem punir (mute) a ti se tu ignorares a eles no support chat. Não faças má utilização '/report'

3. Podes discutir sobre coisas da vida real, como por exemplo religiões e políticas mas mantém-te calmo e respeitador quando o fizeres.

4. Não faças batota, abusar bugs ou roubar jogadores. Se tu seguires a regra 8, tu não vais ser roubado.

5. Não deves dizer mais de 1 mensagem no 'main' ou 'team' chat que não é ingles. Não digas "Fail" depois.

6. Não spam, não queixes sobre a lentidão (lag), postar estatísticas rápidas (quick stats) ou copiar das chat ou mensagens. Pressiona no 'J' se precisas contactar um admin. Todos admins começam com [CIT]. Não faças má utilização do chat que tem seu propósito e não escrever aleatoriamente. Não fales sobre alguem que foi castigado.

7. Não sejas verbalmente abusivo.

8. Transferir uma coisa para outro jogador, cujo não é acabado no sistem como F7 é proibido.
Português Brasileiro:
Show content
1. Não perturbar outros jogadores. Exemplos: Batendo o carro neles, usar nome de outro jogador ou usar tags de grupo / squad que você não esteja nele, discriminar atacando jogadores, provocação verbal repetitiva e incomodar jogadores que estão em sua base. É contra as regras entrar em bases sem autorização com o proposito de incomodar jogadores que estão dentro. Essa regra se aplica em LV.

2. Ouça sempre os administradores do server, Você poderá identificá-los pela tag [CIT]. Você deve cumprir com todos os pedidos razoáveis feitas por um administrador. Não irrite os administradores. Supporters podem punir se você ignorá-los no support chat. Não faça mal uso do '/report'.

3. CIT é zona livre da politica e religião, mantenha argumentos vida real fora do CIT!

4. Não trapaceie, abuse de Erros (Bugs) do jogo ou roube jogadores. Se você seguir a regra 8 você não sera roubado.

5. Você não pode dizer mais de 1 mensagem no 'main' ou 'team' chat, que não seja em inglês. Você não precisa dizer "fail" depois.

6. Não faça spam, reclame sobre lag ou poste o seu ‘quick stats’. Aperte 'J' se você precisar falar com um administrador. Todos os administradores usam [CIT] em seu nome. Não faça mal uso dos chats que existem para um certo propósito e não para ficar falando algo aleatório neles. Não "ria" de alguém que foi punido.

7. Não xingue / insulte / ofenda as pessoas. Nunca faça isso.

8. Transferir algo para outro jogador que não é feito através do sistema como F7 (Trading) é proibido.

New answer:
Show content
1. Não perturbe a experiência dos outros jogadores. Comportamento disruptivo poderá ser, mas não limitado a, agredindo continuamente outros jogadores sem razão nenhuma, personificando outros membros da comunidade ou grupos. Assediar jogadores nas suas bases também é considerado como comportamento disruptivo.

2. Membros da staff do CIT são identificados com a tag [CIT] diante dos seus nomes no jogo, você terá que cumprir com todos os pedidos razoáveis feitos por um membro da staff. Não perturbe um membro da staff a não ser que seja necessário, isto inclui o abuso do comando ‘report’. Em vez disso, pressione “J” e use o chat de suporte para pedir ajuda.

3. Proibido o uso de programas ilícitos, abuso de defeitos no jogo ou enganar outros jogadores. Não tente transferir itens para outro jogador sem o uso da ferramenta de negócio (F7).

Ofensas de chat que são mutáveis
- Anúncios (Super Adverts) que não estão em Inglês.
- Falar continuamente outra língua sem ser Inglês no chat principal ou de equipa.
- Fazer ‘spam’ massivo ou assediando outros jogadores através dos anúncios (super advert).
- Discussões acaloradas sobre assuntos religiosos ou políticos.

As regras e punições são pesadamente dependentes na integridade, o que significa que deve seguir o princípio básico do código moral humano, ou seja, “Trate os outros da forma como gostaria de ser tratado”. Basicamente, isto significa que se agir desrespeitosamente para outro jogador da comunidade, então poderá esperar que o mesmo responda de maneira semelhante, porém, isto não evita que ambos sejam punidos, portanto, você deve evitar tal comportamento se quer ajudar o CIT a ser uma comunidade mais alegre.

Changes you made: These two topics had the old rules; Also, there is no need for two Portuguese rules topics, both are the same language, just a difference in wording which is acceptable  in both countries. Since the official language of Brazil is Portuguese, then the "Português Brasileiro" should be removed.
Done. ~Magneto

Title of the question: List of Commands (بالعربية)
Answer of the question:
Show content
"/messager" الذي يمكنك من كتابة الرسائل. إبدأ رسالتك بـ"/" و بعدها أدخل إسم الأمر (مثلا للدخول إلى الرسائل عليك كتابة  T لشغيل أمر ما إضعط حرف

يمكنك أيضا إدخال الأوامل عن طريق إف8. عندما تكتب الأمر في أف8 لا تحتاج إلى الـ"/" و أيضا يمكنك إستمعال الأسهم "أعلى" و "أسفل" لرؤية الأوامر التي أدخلتها سابقا

و تفقد النافذة التي تظهر في أسفل الشاشة X لرؤية قائمة الأوامر الصالحة/المفيدة و إستعمالها بطرق أسهل من العادية. إضغط حرف

Title of the question: Becoming a criminal (بالعربية)
Answer of the question:
Show content
لتصبح مجرما (LV أو أطلق النار 2مرات في ثانية واحدة (ليس في مهنة صياد أو في  Criminal < إضغط على نفسك<'X' أو حرف  "/criminal" لتصبح مجرما إستعمل الأمر

كونك مجرما يسمح لك بإرتكاب عدة جرائم لكسب المال.

كلمات مفتاحية: Criminal, Be criminal, Go criminal, Crim, Go crim, Be a criminal, How to become a criminal.

Title of the question: Event Managers (بالعربي)
Answer of the question:
Show content
من يصنع الألعاب؟ عادة, مسؤولو الألعاب هو من يصنعون تلك الألعاب لكن أحيانا. بعض طاقم الإدارة يصنعون الأحداث أيضا
متى تقام تلك الألعاب؟ تقام كل يوم, في بعض الأيام سترى أكثر من باقي الأيام (بحسب توفر صانعي الألعاب لإستضافتها) عادة

من هم مستضيفو الألعاب؟
"CEM" أعضاء الإدارة من المستوى2 أو أكثر + فريق الألعاب

https://cit2.net/index.php?board=598.0 رابط لوحة فريق الألعاب
هناك يمكنك التكلم مع مسؤولي الألعاب, الإشتكاء ضد أحدهم, إقتراح ألعاب جدد و غيرها

Title of the question: Neon (بالعربية)
Answer of the question:
Show content
لإستعمال النيون هو وضع أضواء تحت سيارتك (على اليمين و اليسار) و يمكنك أيضا تحديد ألوانها, الألوان هي: (الأحمر/الأخضر/الأزرق/الأصفر/الوردي/الأبيض)س(
حسب لونك. ستضع النيون تحت سيارتك. النيون لا يكلفك أي مال/موارد لأنه مجاني  "/neon red/green/blue/yellow/pink/white"عبر كتابة الأمر
"/neon remove" لإزالة النيون أكتب
ملاحظة: يمكنك وضعه تحت السيارات فقط

لا يمكنك وضعه تحت الدراجات/القوارب/الطائرات/الهلكبترات

السيارات التالية لا يمكنك وضع النيون تحتها

1. Barracks
2. S.W.A.T.
3. Trashmaster
4. Caddy

Title of the question: Safe Zones (بالعربية)
Answer of the question:
Show content
ا تتأثر فيها (Safe Zone, Protected Area, Safe Area المنطقة الآمنة (عادة يشار إليها بـ

المجرمون المطلوبون يمكنهم فقط المشي فيها لكي يجري الشرطي و يقبض عليهم بسهولة بإستعمال مضربه. يمكن للشرطة إستعمال صواعقهم هناك أيضا

(إذا تعرضت لإصابة و دخلت المنطقة الآمنة ستكون غير محمي لبضعة ثوان (هذا لتفادي سوء الأسعمال

مناطق الأمان المعروفة
- (المناطق الآمنة موضوعة عموما أمام المستشفيات (لتفادي القتل
- ساحة مركز شرطة لوس سانتوس و هذا لعدم مضايقة المجرمين للشرطة
- هو منطقة آمنة "Jefferson"مدخل نزل
- هي مناطق آمنة Criminal Villa, West Prison Release, East Prison Releas منطقة الرسبنة في
- LV هناك منطقة آمنة في مطار
- DM منطقة الرسبنة في
- المركز التجاري
- (SF - CITy island & LS - LSAP) معرض السيارات
Added, thank you. ~Brand

Title of the question: What is the CIT Website? (بالعربية)
Answer of the question:
Show content
ما هو موقع المنتدى الخاص بخادم (سيرفر) الـ CIT2؟
- https://cit2.net
ماذا بإمكاني أن أفعل على موقع المنتدى؟
- يمكنك أن تفعل الكثير من الأشياء على موقع المنتدى، يمكنك تقديم طلبات انضمام لمجموعات معينة، الدردشة مع الأصدقاء، عرض وطلب محتويات خاصة باللعبة، والكثير من الأشياء المتنوعة.
كيف يمكنني الوصول إلى هذا المنتدى الخاص بالـ CIT2؟
- من أجل الحصول على حساب منتدى خاص بك، يجب عليك أن تكتب الأمر التالي في اللعبة: '/getforumaccount YourIngamePasswordHere' والذي سينشئ لك حساب في المنتدى مستعملًا الحساب وكلمة المرور الخاصة بك في اللعبة. حساب واحد فقط يمكنه أن ينشئ في كل كمبيوتر. إذا تقوم بطلب محو حساب المنتدى الخاص بك، لن تتمكن من الحصول على حساب منتدى آخر. تغيير كلمة المرور في اللعبة أو في المنتدى لن تغير كلمة المرور من كلا الجهتين وإنما في جهة واحدة وهي التي استعملتها لتغيير كلمة المرور. عندما تدخل على حساب المنتدى الخاص بك، من الجدير فعله أولًا وضع بريد إلكتروني موثوق وخاص بك لأنه سوف يتم إرسال رسالة تأكيد إلى البريد الإلكتروني المطبق في المنتدى.
- الكلمات الدالة: موقع، cit2، منتدى، حساب المنتدى

Title of the question: What's the point of Bank (بالعربية)
Answer of the question:
Show content
بما أنك قادر على حمل كحد أقصى $90,000,000، البنك يتيح لك بتخزين عدد لا نهائي من الأموال.
إذا تقوم بوضع رقم سري خاص بالبنك الخاص بك، المال الخاص بك يصبح أكثر حمايةً لأنه بحالة أي شخص يأخذ الحساب الخاص بك يجب عليه أن يحصل على الرقم السري من أجل سحب المال من البنك في الحساب الخاص بك.
يمكنك الوصول إلى أي بنك في أي محطة. يمكنك حتى الوصول إليه في أي مكان بواسطة إكمال المقرر التعليمي الذي يدعى بالإنجليزية: 'Online Safety'. قم بكتابة الأمر '/courses' من أجل رؤية هذا المقرر. بعدما تقوم بإكماله، قم باستعمال الأمر '/mobileatm' من أجل الوصول إلى البنك الخاص بحسابك في أي مكان، أو يمكنك أيضًا الضغط على X > اضغط على مجسم شخصيتك > وبعدها قم باختيار 'Mobile ATM'.

Title of the question: Criminal Event (بالعربية)
Answer of the question:
Show content
الأحداث الإجرامية تجري في جميع أنحاء السان أندرس، الكمية القصوى من المشاركين في حدث إجرامي واحد تم تقيدها إلى 20 لاعب فقط من كل فريق أي (المجموع: 40 لاعب).
كـ مجرم، سوف تتم مكافأتك بـ 4,000 نقطة سمعة وأيضًا$25,000  إذا تتمكن من الهروب.
كـ شرطي، وظيفتك هي حماية تلك الأماكن. سوف تتم مكافأتك إذا تقوم بقتل المجرمين وبذلك ستحصل على أعلى شخص مقاتل أو مسبب ضرر للمجرمين.
قم باستعمال الأمر '/ce' أو '/ce update' وبعدها قم بالضغط على N من أجل القيام بوضع علامة على مكان الحدث في الخريطة الخاصة بك. يمكنك أيضًا استعمال الأمر '/gps' وبعدها ألقي نظرة على فئة الأحداث الإجرامية.
ترتيب الأحداث الإجرامية:
- Drug Shipment (Ocean Docks) - DS
- Madd Dogs Mansion (Mulholland) - MDM
- Dilimore PD, Outdoor (Dillimore) - DPD
- Bank Robbery (Downtown Los Santos) - BR
- Aircraft Carrier Assault (Easter Basin) - ACA
- PD Raid, Indoor (Dillimore) - PDR
- Drug Factory Raid (East Los Santos) - DFR
- Casino (Las Colinas) - CAS
- San Fierro Bank (Downtown) - SFB
- Jizzy's Pleasure Dome (Battery Point) - JPD
- Meat Factory Robbery (East Los Santos) – MFR
الكلمات الدالة: حدث إجرامي، سرقة، مجرم.

About the following translations, they can be added currently in-game. I'll fix them as soon as I'm not busy.
Show content
Done. ~Brand

Title of the question: Lista de comandos: Português/Brasileiro
Current answer:
Show content
Para executar um comando pressione 'T' que permitirá que você digite uma mensagem para o chat. Começar a mensagem com uma barra: '/' e digite o nome de comando assim, por exemplo para acesso à GUI das salas de chat você digitaria /chatrooms e apertaria enter.

Você também pode inserir comandos no console. Aperte ` ou F8 para alternar o console. Se você digitar no console, você não precisará iniciar os comandos com uma '/' e você também pode apertar as teclas para cima e para baixo para alternar uma lista de comandos que você inseriu recentemente.

/duelmng
- Comandos do Torneio

/lbm
- Deixar Bayside Marina

/race
- Abre uma GUI que permite que você Cadastre-se para a próxima corrida.

/criminal
- Torne-se um criminoso.

/criminal outlaw
- Torne-se um fora da lei. Criminosos fora da lei podem matar outros foras da lei e completar missões criminosas onde criminosos competem uns com os outros.

/gc <mensagem>
- Envie uma mensagem para os membros do grupo online.

/sc <mensagem>
- Envie uma mensagem para os membros da squad online.

/uc <mensagem>
- Envie uma mensagem para os membros da sua unidade online.

/ac <mensagem>
- Envie uma mensagem para todos os membros online nos grupos que fazem parte da sua aliança de grupos.

/superadvert <anúncio aqui>
- Envia um grande anúncio para o servidor que custa $100 por player online. Pode ser usado somente uma vez a cada 12 horas (uma vez a cada 12 minutos por DL3).
- Se você usar este comando sem fazer um anúncio apropriado, você ser silenciado por uso indevido.

/main <mensagem aqui>
- Para enviar uma mensagem para o chat principal, onde os jogadores de sua cidade LS/SF/LV. irão ver

/search <palavra para pesquisar>
- Encontrará texto em qualquer lista de grade visível. Principalmente útil para '/vehmods' e '/gunmods'.

/courses ou /shit
- Isso o tornará capaz de fazer cursos, abrindo seu painel.

/crimevent
- Mostra os minutos restantes de eventos criminosos e jogadores atuais. Digite '/crimevent update' para aparecer na tela atualizações contínuas com esta informação.

/hide
- Esconde seus veículos atuais (só se aplica a veículos próprios), para veículos de trabalho, use /djv e destruí-los.

/havesex
- Permite que você tenha relações sexuais com seu parceiro "se estiver perto um do outro"

/lock
- Alterna trancar/destrancar de seu veículo ou de veículos de emprego spawnados.

/djv
- Destrói o veículo de emprego spawnado, se você não precisar mais dele.

/smsmute <nome>   
- Impede um jogador de mandar SMSs. Mesmo comando para desmutar.

/sms <nome> <mensagem>
- Envia uma mensagem para o jogador, sem ter que abrir o CITphone.

/re ou /reply <mensagem>
- Mensagens a última pessoa que lhe mandou um SMS.

/messenger
- Acesso ao sistema de mensagens do CIT, você pode adicionar ou remover contatos, marcar seus contatos e muito mais!

/busy motivo
- Sempre que enviarem um SMS a você, eles irão ver que você está ocupado (motivo)

/report
- Permite que você reporte um jogador. Uma vez que a screenshot tenha sido upada, use /viewreport para adicionar uma mensagem, se a imagem não mostra a quebra de regra, você deve usar '/deletereport'!

/dropitem
- Solta um item que você roubou de uma casa
- Solta a pasta, se você estiver fazendo a missão de carregar a pasta.

/hitme <quantidade>
- Coloca um hit em você, o valor introduzido será deduzido do seu bolso e você será teletransportado para o depósito em LS. <não-doadores podem usar '/hitme <quantidade> warehouse' (máximo de 50.000).

/vehskin tipo <'tipo', sendo 'p', 'g' ou 's' <pessoal, grupo ou squad>>
- Para aplicar um shader (pintura) em um veículo.

/eventwarp
- Para teletransportar-se a um evento quando um é anunciado e começando.

/leaveevent
- Para deixar um evento depois de digitar '/eventwarp'.

/changeemail <novo e-mail> <senha>
- Exibe instruções para alterar o e-mail associado a sua conta.

/confirmemail código
- Permite que você confirme o código que você recebe quando solicita a alteração de seu e-mail.

/divorce <senha>
- Você pode divorciar de seu parceiro, digite sua senha para confirmar.

/gsc texto
- Chat para staff do grupo. Qualquer rank pode ter permissão para este chat, editando-se as permissões dos ranks.

/gmotd <mensagem>
- Definir mensagem de grupo do dia.

/smotd <mensagem>
- Definir mensagem da squad do dia.

/checkcustomskin NomedoPlayer grupoOuNomeDaSquad
- Para forçar uma verificação e ver se um jogador está usando um shader (pintura) de um grupo ou squad a que eles não pertencem.

/customskin on/off grupoOuNomeDaSquad
- Para aplicar uma skin a um grupo ou squad

/alliance
- Para abrir uma GUI contendo o sistema de aliança CIT.

/addally <nome do grupo>
- Adicione ícones para os membros do grupo aliado. Não inclua um nome de grupo para adicionar a todos.

/deleteally <nome grupo>
- Deleta os ícones para os membros do grupo aliado. Não inclua um nome de grupo para deletar a todos.

/customtitles
- Gerencia seus títulos personalizados ou acessa um título de grupo ou squad.

/buygroupslots <quantidade>
- Compra slots adicional para o grupo (o padrão é 20), $50.000 cada, máximo é 150.

/turfcolor
- Define a cor RGB dos territórios do seu grupo em LV / sea. Isso não vai mudar a cor dos territórios atuais.

/turfcolorls
- Define a cor RGB dos territórios do seu grupo em LS. Isso não vai mudar a cor dos territórios atuais.

/groupchatcolor R G B
- Muda de cor do chat do seu grupo (para todos os membros). No entanto, todo mundo pode mudar a cor que irá aparecer por si só em /settings. Fundador tem acesso a este comando e pode delegar esse poder a outros ranks.

/squadchatcolor R G B
- Muda de cor do chat da sua squad (para todos os membros). No entanto, todo mundo pode mudar a cor que irá aparecer por si só em /settings. Fundador tem acesso a este comando e pode delegar esse poder a outros ranks.

/unitchatcolor R G B
- Muda de cor do chat da sua unidade (para todos os membros). No entanto, todo mundo pode mudar a cor que irá aparecer por si só em /settings. Fundador tem acesso a este comando e pode delegar esse poder a outros ranks.

/tagcolor R G B
- Muda sua cor personalizada, você obter doando mais de 450 GBP ou comprá-la de outro jogador IG. Você pode desativar sua cor  usando o mesmo comando, mas sem os argumentos de R G B, que seria como /tagcolor

/setpin NovoPIN VelhoPIN
- Permite que você defina o seu código PIN que é usado para proteger o dinheiro da conta bancária de retiradas não autorizadas, se alguém entrar na sua conta. NUNCA DIGA SEU CÓDIGO PIN A NINGUÉM E ANOTE-O, PORÉM NÃO SE ESQUEÇA! NovoPIN e VelhoPIN devem ser entre 10 e 9999.

/release <nome>
- Libera o jogador preso. Use * para liberar todos.

/e <mensagem>ou /law <mensagem>
- Escreve uma mensagem no chat da lei, muito semelhante ao chat da equipe.

/stinger
- Implanta uma tira de pregos (Oficial de Trânsito somente).

/accept <nome>
- Aceita um suborno de jogadores recentes. Use * para aceitar qualquer suborno recentemente oferecido.

/online pc / cb / so / cem / staff
- Para mostrar Chefe de Polícia, Chefe Criminoso, Oficial de Estado, Gerentes de Evento da Comunidade ou Staffs online.

/bribe <nome><quantidade>
- Permite-lhe oferecer suborno a um policial nas proximidades.

/surrender
- Você irá direto para a prisão se você estiver sendo preso, em vez de ter que esperar que o policial o leve para uma delegacia.

/eject 1/2/3/*/nome
- Remove o jogador que está no banco 1 (frente direita), 2 (atrás à esquerda) ou 3 (atrás à direita), * (todo mundo, menos você), nome (um nome de jogador) do seu carro.

/cc <mensagem>
- Envia uma mensagem visível somente para aqueles em seu veículo.

/cv
- Ativa/desativa a visão em primeira pessoa para seu veículo ocupado.

/sell
- Permite que os motoristas do Mr.Whoopee (carro de sorvete) ou van de cachorro quente vendam produtos alimentares.

/jetpack
- Dá-lhe um jetpack que não pode ser usado em LV, dimensões do evento, no interior de edifícios, quando procurado ou segurando um prisioneiro.

/convertviptomoney <horas>
- Converte o número especificado de horas vip em dinheiro, a uma taxa de $10,000 por hora.

/wipeapartment <NomeDaSuaConta>
- Vende todos os objetos de seu apartamento, você deve estar dentro do apartamento para usá-lo.

/stopdrug <all/crack/speed/god/steroids/lsd/weed>
- Para de tomar a droga mencionada, all para parar todas. Mais rápido do que usar o F4 e desmarcar as caixas.

/bvrp
- Alterna os ícones, mostrando onde há locais de recuperação de veículos. Ficando em cima do ponto e, então, recuperar um veículo para si mesmo. "Ícone de locais de recuperação de veículos".

/takess
- Tira uma captura de tela que pode ser vista e enviada para outros jogadores.

/ircre 
- Se você receber uma mensagem de alguém no IRC, você pode usar este comando para responder, ele enviará de volta uma mensagem privada para o remetente.

/browse
- Para abrir o navegador de internet no jogo.

/ldma
- Para deixar a área de Las Venturas DM.

/buysquadslots <quantidade>
- Compra slots adicional para a squad (o padrão é 20), $10.000 cada, máximo é 150.

/myhistory
- Abre uma GUI que mostra o histórico da sua conta. Se você mudar seu serial do windows ou ter comprado um novo computador/laptop, então infelizmente o histórico será excluída e não pode ser recebido novamente.

/stats
- Para abrir as estatísticas que permite visualizar as estatísticas de cada jogador online.

/headlights
- Para fazer seu próprio RGB específico que pode ser usado em várias coisas, por exemplo: cor da Turf, cor do chat de grupo, etc. Para fechar a GUI de faróis, simplesmente clique fora da janela.

/getpaintcolor
- Dá-lhe uma mensagem de saída da cor RGB do veículo que você está sentado.

/createveh <NomeDoVeículo>ou <IDdoVeículo>
- Este comando irá dar-lhe a capacidade para criar o carro que quiser na Dimensão da Lei (Law Dimension), na seção <NomeDoVeículo>, insira o nome do veículo corretamente para spawná-lo.

/lawrepair
- Este comando pode ser usado apenas na Dimensão da Lei (Law Dimension) para reparar seu carro enquanto dentro dele e evitar a criação de outro.

/lawflip
- Este comando pode ser usado apenas na Dimensão da Lei (Law Dimension) para desvirar o seu carro e evitar a criação de outro.

/neon <cor>
- Permite que você adicione luz neon abaixo de seu veículo com a cor desejada.

/neon remove
Permite que você adicione luz neon do seu veículo.

/gapps
- Este comando é usado para gerenciar suas aplicações de grupo (Aceitar/Rejeitar os candidatos)

Palavras-chave:
lista de comando, todos os comandos

New answer:
Show content
Para executar um comando, pressione 'T' que lhe irá permitir que escreva uma mensagem na caixa de texto. Comece a mensagem com uma barra: '/' e escreva o nome do comando, então, por exemplo, para aceder à ‘interface’ do Messenger você escreveria /messenger e enviava.

Você também pode escrever comandos na consola ao pressionar F8. Quando você escrever um comando na consola você não irá precisar de começar com a barra '/', você também poderá pressionar as teclas da seta para cima e baixo para ver os comandos usados recentemente.

Para ver a lista de comandos e os executar mais facilmente do que as formas acima, pressione 'X' e use a ‘interface’ que irá aparecer na parte central inferior do seu monitor.

Changes you made: Removed every command and translated the same text from the topic "List of Commands". Also, it would be best to rename this topic to "Lista de Comandos: Português" since the language of both countries is the same.
Done. ~Magneto

Title of the question: Job: Waste Manager
Current answer:
Show content
The Waste Manager occupation can be assumed in Whetstone scrapyard.

Waste manager is a job that now works with Trashmaster vehicle only (though you will still have to leave your vehicle when you are going to drop off the rubbish). First get the Trashmaster, you can collect garbage bags from houses around city quarters. You'll notice there's a trash bag right under house markers that need cleaning, walk on it and then bring it to the back of your truck.Once your truck is full go to the junkyard which is iconed as "Red House" at radar to extract Iron and Electronics for your crafts to sell.

After reaching Level 10, you'll be able to switch to this job using "/go Waste Manager"

WASTE MANAGER PROMOTION SYSTEM:
Level - Rank name - Payment - Requirements

L0 - Sewage Pipe Cleaner - Depends on the price in F7 - 0 Units
L1 - Sweeping Brush - Depends on the price in F7 - 500 Units
L2 - Litter Grabber - Depends on the price in F7 - 1,000 Units
L3 - Litter Bin Emptier - Depends on the price in F7 - 2,000 Units
L4 - Leaf Blower - Depends on the price in F7 - 3,000 Units
L5 - Rubbish Collector - Depends on the price in F7 - 5,000 Units
L6 - Rubbish Truck Driver - Depends on the price in F7 - 10,000 Units
L7 - Rubbish Truck Manager - Depends on the price in F7 - 15,000 Units
L8 - Sanitation Officer - Depends on the price in F7 - 20,000 Units
L9 - Sanitation Inspector - Depends on the price in F7 - 37,500 Units
L10 - Sanitation Chief - Depends on the price in F7 - 75,000 Units

New answer:
Show content
You can take the Waste Manager job in three different locations:
– Whetstone, Angel Pine
– Willowfield, Los Santos
– Doherty, San Fierro

To find these locations quicker, use /gps and search for “Waste Manager”.

Take the job and then purchase a Trashmaster, which can be done near the location of the job. To collect garbage bags, go to a housing area where you can find multiple houses, the garbage bags will be under the house markers. They will also be marked in your mini-map with a “red house” icon the closer you are to them. Get out of your Trashmaster vehicle and touch these bags, then take them to the back of the vehicle and your character will drop it in. Once your truck is full, go to a junkyard which will be marked with a red/black circle icon in your map. After dropping the garbage at the junkyard, you will receive iron and electronics which can be sold on the market (F7).

After reaching level 10, you will be able to take this job without going to the marker by using the command '/go Waste Manager'.

LEVEL PROMOTION REQUIREMENTS
L0. Sewage Pipe Cleaner – 0 Items
L1. Sweeping Brush  – 500 Items
L2. Litter Grabber – 1,500 Items
L3. Litter Bin Emptier – 4,500 Items
L4. Leaf Blower – 10,000 Items
L5. Rubbish Collector – 20,000 Items
L6. Rubbish Truck Driver – 30,000 Items
L7. Rubbish Truck Manager – 40,000 Items
L8. Sanitation Officer – 50,000 Items
L9. Sanitation Inspector – 60,000 Items
L10. Sanitation Chief – 70,000 Items

Changes you made: I've taken the rank information that DarkBlood posted on the reply above and re-wrote the restof the topic; Added the other job locations, updated information about the map icons and cleaned up the ranks to make it easier to understand.
Done. Thanks @Nun0 and @DarkBlood. ~Magneto
« Last Edit: 08 12, 2018, 06:16:29 pm by Magneto »

Pirus Founder
Head Criminal Boss
Former CIT Supporter
- Richiniro added as Trial Staff. (25.11.2016 Staff Team + Community)

My introduction
Join our team speak: ts3.citcherry.nl