1. Do not be dishonest.
2. Do not post or link to illegal, copyright infringing, pornographic, disgusting, or inappropriate content.
3. Do not insult, be nasty, or trollish to people.
4. Do not make useless or off topic posts.
5. Post new topics in the right board, look through the board list before posting.
6. Do not post things that have already been posted.
7. The contents of your forum avatar, signature and profile must be appropriate.
8. Names must be appropriate and an actual name. For example using a full stop as a name will be not be tolerated. Names must only contain English alphabetical, numerical or standard keyboard characters.
9. Questions posted in the "General Support / Questions" MUST BE ABOUT CIT. If you want to make a server, buy a website or anything that has nothing to do with CIT, DO NOT ASK FOR HELP IN THIS BOARD.
10. Registering a forum account via a proxy or using a temporary email account will be assumed as attempted ban evasion or registering with malicious intent and will result in a permanent ban. When we are processing your forum registration attempt and another forum account has been used recently from the same IP address, probably because you're trying to create multiple identities for yourself and or ban evade, you will probably end up banned for multi accounting.
11. Do not PM staff members about bans, irrelevancies or anything else they don't want in their inbox.
12. Avatars or signatures that use an animated GIF, and that GIF movement is significant enough to cause annoyance or distraction to anybody who is trying to read stuff, but can't because somebody has an annoying avatar or signature which is constantly moving next to what they're trying to read. You will get warned and the image will be removed.
13. CIT is a politics and religion free zone, keep real life arguments out of CIT!
14. When posting in the forum shout box do not post anything against the above rules that also includes racism, non-English and any other inappropriate content. Do not complain about being disconnected or being unable to connect to the server. Posting in the shout box while muted will get you banned from the forum until your mute expires.
15. Asking somebody to vote in a certain way in a topic or post undermines democracy and is forbidden. Do not post links to server suggestions.
16. Giving stupid answers in support board like "format your PC" is stupid and will not be tolerated.
In short: USE YOUR COMMON SENSE.
Blah Blah Blah no need to read the stuff below.
You agree to abide by the following terms, non compliance will result in being banned.
- Do not post anything illegal or link to anything illegal including copyright infringement.
- Do not post any insulting, dishonest, racist, generally nasty, pornographic or generally inappropriate messages or link to such things, if you want to do any of that do it on another forum.
- Unless you are supporting somebody or something like a news post, if you don't have anything constructive to add to a discussion, do not post. This rule is not taken as seriously in "Generally Irrelevant" board.
- Do not post anything which may lead into discussion or conflict with other servers/communities.
- Do not make stupid or pointless comments, do not post lies, do not post anything which you're not sure of, if you don't know what you're talking about do not post, if you're mentally handicapped or do not understand the English language do not use this forum
- Anybody who posts in a way with the primary intent of provoking reader(s) into an emotional response will be seen as trolling and banned from the forum without question.
Failure to follow the above will result in forum warnings / post removal / forum bans.
You agree through your use of this forum that you will not post any material which is:
False, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, in violation of any International law, unauthorized copyrighted material, spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum. The owners of this forum take no responsibility for content posted by users.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation.
Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
Any content posted on this forum by it's users may not be copied and re-posted elsewhere without their permission.