Ingame Community > News and Updates

VIP System

<< < (20/61) > >>

Zeky:

--- Quote from: Miriam on 14 10, 2020, 03:09:48 am ---I just donated 2k of vip hours and in total already donated 50euro the VIP dl1 is given automatically? and it will also give me 2k hours ago 2 hours ago I did not receive the payment

--- End quote ---

Arran will have a record of what you've donated in total on your account name, once he adds your VIP hours, if you have 50 GBP in total he will go ahead and add the DL1 to your account as well. Just be patient, it will definitely be delivered to you.

Ahmed?:
I wanted to know how to buy it DL3 because when I donate it says to £ 10 For CIT Server and that means it will be 10 GBP but I have to think DL3 and tagcolor is 200 GBP but I don't know if I can donate 20 of that £ 10 For CIT Server or what do I do ??

seba:

--- Quote from: Arran on 20 12, 2012, 03:27:46 pm ---2. In the quantity box put how many £10 GBP you want to contribute so if you want to give £10 you don't need to do anything and if you want to give £30 put 3 in the quantity box.

--- End quote ---

If you want to donate 200 gbp, then put "20" in the quantity box

PiNo.:

--- Quote from: husseN on 04 11, 2020, 09:03:45 pm ---Hello
I donated for DL1
How can I get the forum rank “ Donator L1 “ ?

--- End quote ---
Send Arran a forum "Private Message" with your e-mail adress & account name. And that you donated 50GBP so you would like to get your DL1 status on Forum.

sando:
I donated 20 euro once if I donate another 10euro I will get DL1 or if I donate more 30euro I can get DL1 .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version