Author Topic: - New player's wil start with MP5, 5,000 Iron, 300 Oil. -  (Read 2900 times)

Offline Esta

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Esta
The general idea of the suggestion: Idea is simple and easy I don't think it we'll take much of staff time to make, Simply make new player's start with MP5 with 500 ammo, 5,000 Iron and 300 oil.
The party effected by the suggestion and the effect: New players.
The possible outcomes: New player's will have enough resources to craft an arrmor and have more chance to win a fight with an expierienced player.
The calculation needed to the suggestion: None
Detailed explanation of the overall suggestion: The idea is as stated above. New player's will get MP5 and 500 ammo Instead of Colt, + 5,000 Iron and 300 Oil for Arrmor, That will make new player's have
more chance to actually win a fight with a more expierienced player. I know that new player's get arrmor when they respawn however if they go to AR or robbing store they will lose the arrmor fast,  So if they had enough resources, they could craft an arrmor.  and carry on with the fighting.  So it isn't OP that new player's actually start with everything when they will get MP5 they will also get only 500 Ammunition.

Offline Uzaki

• L1 Staff
  • Born, Live, Die and REPEAT.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Uzaki
  • Squad: Cupcakes
Re: - New player's wil start with MP5, 5,000 Iron, 300 Oil. -
« Reply #1 on: 28 11, 2018, 02:15:33 pm »
Downvoting   :cros:

Very exploitable, Staff knows what I mean.
Even the 200k starting money before was exploited how much more if this is added  :fp:

Offline Esta

« Reply #2 on: 28 11, 2018, 02:27:26 pm »
Downvoting   :cros:

Very exploitable, Staff knows what I mean.
Even the 200k starting money before was exploited how much more if this is added  :fp:

How is this exploitable? You can't sell if you don't have more than 24 hours in the market same with trading + 3 accounts limit.

Offline Uzaki

• L1 Staff
« Reply #3 on: 28 11, 2018, 02:34:29 pm »
How is this exploitable? You can't sell if you don't have more than 24 hours in the market same with trading + 3 accounts limit.

I see you dont know much about internet tricks. Anyways, dude trust me this is very exploitable  :)

Offline Esta

« Reply #4 on: 28 11, 2018, 02:59:56 pm »
I see you dont know much about internet tricks. Anyways, dude trust me this is very exploitable  :)

How would I trust a guy who downvotes on every update beacuse there is a way of exploiting in your way of thinking
you shouldn't change any thing beacuse there is a way of exploiting. If you don't try something you won't know.

Offline Rook

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #5 on: 28 11, 2018, 03:06:25 pm »

He asked you how and your reply is "It just is"... At least explain how it's exploitable if you're going to vote negative for that reason.

Offline Uzaki

• L1 Staff
« Reply #6 on: 29 11, 2018, 01:26:47 am »
He asked you how and your reply is "It just is"... At least explain how it's exploitable if you're going to vote negative for that reason.

Okay, first that would be pretty much useless giving them armor and oil. You already stated the reason below
"They lose armor fast when robbing" pretty much when you Rob with colt there's roughly around 95% you'd lose to a well gunned cop. That makes the crafting and giving them oil and iron pretty much useless(with few seconds freezing when you craft that makes it more futile)

Second, when you're a starting you should understand you that you're new, you should not aim to be a big OG gangster right away. Like all of us, we started low before we get everything we need to become full time criminal. If you're here whining because when you started you always lose because you only had colt, then it's yourself who has a problem! That's why we have other jobs such as civilian to let you earn enough and get you well geared.

Lastly, AS FAR AS I REMEMBERED newbies are given a starting money which I assumed is enough to get you geared as a started.

Sorry for giving you hanging statement earlier on  :)

Offline Nidus

• Regular Community Member
  • I reject rejection
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 29 11, 2018, 01:30:08 am »
Voting Negative cause:

Players can sell things even if they had 0H.
There is alot of Armor sellers at ARs (Boxville users).
New players which played less than 5 hours already get armor whenever they respawn.
What is perfect? Not me.

Offline Juk1337

• Work Hard, Play Hard
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TSF
  • Ingame: Juk
  • Squad: BigRedMachine
« Reply #8 on: 29 11, 2018, 03:30:46 am »
You say that if a new player has a MP5, iron and oil then he will have a better chance of defeating a more experienced player, suppose then why money ??
For the extreme case, a new player will be able to go and buy weapons and iron if he needs it!!! Negative

Offline Combat

• The Bug Investigator
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Combat
« Reply #9 on: 29 11, 2018, 08:48:14 am »
Friday 9th November 2018
- New players will now start with an MP5 instead of colt. (Arran)

New player's will start with MP5 as it state in this update.

Btw about that 5K iron and 300 oil isn't needed as if they will spawn they will automatically get auto-armor and limit of 5 Hours below.

Voting negative.
Producers of Outstanding Innovation ~ AvidaCompany

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #10 on: 02 12, 2018, 03:28:12 pm »
 :tick: :tick: - They already start with MP5 and 1000 Iron so I've just added the 300 Oil. Increased starting Iron to 3000.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.