Author Topic: Adding a board for CIT Developers' creations  (Read 1093 times)

Offline xProSoul

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: xProSoul
  • Squad: Hangourts
Adding a board for CIT Developers' creations
« on: 03 09, 2017, 08:45:11 pm »
Suggestion explained in one paragraph: Well, At the moment there are a lot of CIT services like Status Signutures, Meters, Random Profile Pictures, etc. So I think there should be a board that collects all these Services because General chat is not the right board to post stuff like that. So I'm suggesting to add a new board to collect all these stuff.

Additional details that are necessary for the suggestion: People like me and Ptole are always working to develop something cool for CIT. Ptole is doing like every week a new thing and he adds it in NeXuS board so why don't he add it in a Board that is made for this kind of stuff.
If a board like this could be added we could make a topic for each creation and provide a detailed description of how to use the creation and what it does! Most of them are easy to use but still, some people don't understand it or have done something wrong and it would be easier for us and for them to help them. Also, Board should get added in the offers board and should be named "CIT2 Services"!
« Last Edit: 22 09, 2017, 07:24:52 pm by Arran »
You can write me a feedback

Offline Arran

• The Proud Founder
  • L5 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Adding a board for CIT Developers' creations
« Reply #1 on: 11 09, 2017, 06:35:58 pm »
+64 votes. Added.
Read this guide before PMing / mentioning me
Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again more intelligently - Henry Ford
Next time you feel lonely, think about your white blood cells, because from birth to death, they're always there for you, fighting for you, like your own private army, your body is an entire world, a world of pure epicness - Me