Support > Tutorials and Guides

Need any topic locked/archived?

(1/4) > >>

Lxuraz:

Simply, here you can request a topic that has to be locked if there has been a rule broken on the topic itself. Also a tutorial or a guide that has been totally copied, in short, copying stuff and opening tons of pages that won't be helpful at all, which would actually include info that has been explained already on the previous topic.
Things that qualify the topic you've reported the rights to be locked:

- A topic that doesn't follow the board rule(s).
- A topic that has been actually copied.
- You are the topic owner.
- A topic that should be moved to the Creativity and Arts boards as what is currently happening with many players, opening a topic that has a big relationship to that board while not being aware of it.

--- Code: ---[b]Topic Link:[/b]
[b]Are you the topic's owner(Y/N):[/b]
[b]Explain why the topic you linked above should be locked([color=red]Ignore this part you're the topic owner[/color]):[/b]
--- End code ---

Lxuraz:
Thanks @Coolit3, I was about locking it before requesting this, I hope you put some efforts and review some old topics and report them here because the board is kind of outdated.

Sam.:
Topic Link: 0-100 acceleration of the most used cars
Are you the topic's owner(Y/N): N
Explain why the topic you linked above should be locked(Ignore this part you're the topic owner): The topic seems useless and outdated. Small lack of effort and the Topic owner doesen't seems to be active.

MakO:

--- Quote from: SaM4Yt on 08 01, 2018, 11:49:30 pm ---Topic Link: 0-100 acceleration of the most used cars
Are you the topic's owner(Y/N): N
Explain why the topic you linked above should be locked(Ignore this part you're the topic owner): The topic seems useless and outdated. Small lack of effort and the Topic owner doesen't seems to be active.

--- End quote ---
@Lxuraz.

Lxuraz:
Well, As I tried to give him a chance to update his outdated topic and didn't bother himself replying then i'm locking it, Anyways thanks @MakO and @SaM4Yt, I appreciate your effort as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version