Author Topic: [Accepted]Nerfing/removing the blur effect of the tear gas  (Read 4473 times)

Offline Brand

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
The general idea of the suggestion: Nerfing/removing the blur effect of the tear gas
The party effected by the suggestion and the effect: Cops/Crims
The possible outcomes: For better health, for less blindness.
The calculation needed to the suggestion: -
Detailed explanation of the overall suggestion: The reason why I am suggesting this, I have participated in an Armed Robbery and some cops could spam the tear gas until we (criminals) lost the control of even pushing them away due to not being able to see any shit, I myself was literally blinded and it earnestly affected my eyes which led me to stop playing for a while until I come around. Just have a look at this screenshot, my screen was fully misty:

Show content

Suggestion accepted, although it would be better if the blur shader is reduced to prevent possible eye problems.
« Last Edit: 25 11, 2018, 07:02:23 am by RiDz »
Thank you, Java.

Offline Deniz

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: Deniz*SWAT
I am supporting nerfing but not supporting removing the blur effect of the tear gas because this is main idea of tear gas.
tear gas
/ˈtɪəɡas/
noun
gas that causes severe irritation to the eyes, chiefly used in riot control to force crowds to disperse.

Also supporting that tear gas shouldnt be able to spam, there could be limit by seconds or limit that how much can you use in event.

About your eyes

Offline Nidus

• Regular Community Member
  • I reject rejection
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I had a better idea in my mind, was about to suggest, I would like to say it with you and you might like it too, instead of removing or nerfing it.
What is perfect? Not me.

Offline XooMeRR Eleuce

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: XooMer
-I do not support this, it likes to have advantages but No disadvantages? They are not bad? both sides I think we're like that? you use the Molotov? previously tear gas removed HP, now only looks Blurry? and still complain?

negative

Proud  CAI Founder
My Introduction

Offline Ronaldo

• Junior Community Member
  • Honest.
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: RONALDO
  • Squad: The_Expendables
This gives a lot of fps lag and It'd be great if this blur system gets removed. I gotta fine pc but I still face this problem so imo, others should've been facing the same problem aswell. Blindness effect should get removed for sure.

Offline Jonio

• 5th Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
The possible outcomes: For better health, for less blindness.
Lol really? how does it effect your health in anyway, There are a worse stuff in a other international games like flashbangs in csgo and none complains about it "because It makes me blind"...

Tear gas is supposed to be like that if it makes you tired then I am sure you already have a weak vision because I never faced this. I am negative about it

Offline Combat

• The Bug Investigator
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Combat
I think this was already got suggested before.

Btw, I will support this suggestion, Because the blur effect of Teargas really affect our eyesight as thing's get blur and our eyes feels like being uncomfortable. Also it affect our fps that sometime's it goes down, So this suggestion would be good to be added as for the risk for our health and also for the others.
Producers of Outstanding Innovation ~ AvidaCompany

Offline Idareu

• Astro World
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLMTeam
I will support this for sure sometimes this effect suffer my eyes so I think if we change this teargaz by bombgaz with GTA sa effect caught and losing control for a while

Offline Zelda

• 1.3.4 LUA Programmer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cnr/Mw/Some RP
  • Ingame: Zelda
My opinion is that I think the effect is realistic, I do not participate much in the robberies, but it seems a great feature.

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
  • Father of DoMinos_Family.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: JimMys
In the past, I could use the gas mask from /equip. Now I can't do anything. We (criminals) can't go anywhere. For example, in Graveyard (one of the ARs), cops throw tear-gas from the main entrance. They go from behind and they throw tear-gas too. As you know tear-gas can pass the walls. Please nerf tear-gas range. Thanks.

Supporting.
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline Boles

• Original PiRu$ Founder
  • New Community Member
  • Censored..
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: UncleBoles
  • Squad: PBB
I think this was already got suggested before.

Btw, I will support this suggestion, Because the blur effect of Teargas really affect our eyesight as thing's get blur and our eyes feels like being uncomfortable. Also it affect our fps that sometime's it goes down, So this suggestion would be good to be added as for the risk for our health and also for the others.

"Blast me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so now I'm back to be a muthafuckin'
 menace, they cowards thats why they tried to set me up, had bitch ass niggas on my team so indeed
 they wet me up, BUT I'M BACK REINCARNATED."

Tupac..

Offline Nidus

• Regular Community Member
  • I reject rejection
I guess making a course about disabling it would be better instead of removing it, removing it would kill the teargas benefit and not to mention its' damage was nerfed.
What is perfect? Not me.

Offline Virus

• Junior Community Member
  • Fuck
You can shot the teargases. Anyway Iam supporting your suggestion since it's hurting my eyes.
Our bodies are tired, our shadows will dance.

Offline yanza

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
YAY Great Idea ! totally supporting on this suggestion !
Supporting

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
I don't mind the blur vision, I just get annoyed that I can't shoot. I think we should make it so that you can still shoot after being blurred.
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.