Author Topic: [A] Adding /qs death  (Read 3921 times)

Offline Hazard

• New Community Member
  • ɴᴏ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ ɴᴏ ᴘᴇɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5ᴛʜsᴛʀᴇᴇᴛsᴀɪɴᴛs
[A] Adding /qs death
« on: 27 12, 2018, 06:42:26 pm »
Suggestion name: Adding /qs death
The possible outcomes: I guess it would be good if we added /qs death like other stuffs such /qs kills as it wouldn't harm anybody as long as there's "/qs kills" it would match together and players would easily share the log to have fun with their funs etc.
Description: -
Screenshot/Video to reference: I don't think a screenshot nor video can fill this question.
« Last Edit: 07 01, 2019, 11:00:00 am by Zelda »
ᴀᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏɴᴢ ᴀᴢ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴀʜ ❦︎

Offline Jaguar.

• Kai Zen
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Jaguar
  • Squad: CCC
Re: adding /qs death
« Reply #1 on: 28 12, 2018, 06:14:19 am »
I don't think that it's really needed to add this, it's not really important to know how many deaths you have. As I did not notice that death is counted in stats now, well it's a great addition to know how many deaths you have by using the command /qs deaths.

Supporting.
« Last Edit: 28 12, 2018, 07:50:02 am by Jaguar. »
Not only a group, but family.

Offline 21Savage

• Junior Community Member
  • Never Stop Hustling
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 28 12, 2018, 06:16:12 am »
Seems like a minor suggestion. No harm or much effort needed to add this. And as qs kills and others have this feature why not add qs death? Supporting  :tick:

Offline Combat

• The Bug Investigator
  • Honorable
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Combat
« Reply #3 on: 28 12, 2018, 06:26:08 am »
Since deaths are now also listed in our /stats so why not having this command too since we can use /qs kills and /qs kd

Voting positive
Producers of Outstanding Innovation ~ AvidaCompany

Offline MgD

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
  • Ingame: MgD
« Reply #4 on: 28 12, 2018, 07:48:17 am »
Actually this would match a bit with other 'qsk' thingy and I don't think this'll cause any harm to the community, as it would be OK if we added it to 'qsk' just like /qs kills, not gonna lie this seem to be unnecessary and useless but I guess we should add it due to /qs kills and other stuff so why not adding this tho, Supporting
Donator Level 3Senior Community Member , Tagcolor , 18 Personal Skin , 5 Personal Carshaders , TOP 100 Criminals

Offline Petey

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 28 12, 2018, 09:32:39 am »
Although we can use /stats and view all the details of your account but since we have /qs kills, so adding death option won't be harmful but positive, so I'm supporting this because there is something similar already exists.

Offline yanza

« Reply #6 on: 29 12, 2018, 04:44:24 pm »
Nice suggestion, I am agree on this because it's will show that how many times we death ! Supporting

Offline Jumper

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FFHGaming
« Reply #7 on: 29 12, 2018, 11:18:56 pm »
What is the benefit for us? I mean after we know how many times did we die .. And ?
it would match together and players would easily share the log to have fun with their funs etc.

This is not the first useless suggestion I see today 'no offense for sure' but instead of wasting your time in writing a suggestion that will not help neither harm try to be more creative and suggest a suggestion that really deserves the time developing to help new players

For me? If I was a developer I would not even bother myself read the whole suggestion.
LS Rapist
Criminals Mastermind
I don't feel safe in CIT anymore
Former Criminal Boss & Guider
ex L9 FightForHonor Founder, ex L8 CF deputy, ex L7 Vacouver Founder, ex L6 B13 leader, ex chaos deputy, ex crips founder, ex Bandidos founder, ex Dym founder, ex Sam leader.

Offline Zelda

• 1.3.4 LUA Programmer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cnr/Mw/Some RP
  • Ingame: Zelda
« Reply #8 on: 29 12, 2018, 11:35:48 pm »
Supporting, I think that having added the KDR and the visibility of the kill death this should have been added, so this is an additional supplement that should have the update.

Offline Hazard

• New Community Member
« Reply #9 on: 30 12, 2018, 11:24:22 am »
No benefits, and who would like to share his deaths, maybe if he got less death and a lot of kills, maybe he would. I agree with you Jumper, Negative from me, it is a time waste for the developers, you can just see it from /stats right? And if you want to paste it better do it from /stats , adding /qs to these all things will get no change, This suggestion is just a time waste, notihng else.
what is the benefits of adding '/qsk' then? everything in stats should be in '/qs' that's why I suggested to add it maybe Brian/Arran forgot about it.
ᴀᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏɴᴢ ᴀᴢ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴀʜ ❦︎

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #10 on: 30 12, 2018, 11:32:41 am »
Don't you think it's going to be useless addition ? Currently Developers are busy, Rebels/Military's bugs, They are working hard these days. This will take time from them and will increase time of fixing bugs. That will annoy us, Who always plays as Rebel or Military, Because there are many bugs currently. So they are trying to fix it. If it was going to be useful and will help us they will look at it and will add it. But I don't think they will add it since they are busy. It won't harm but it won't help a lot. You can do /stats easy and check it. For me Negative.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Hazard

• New Community Member
« Reply #11 on: 30 12, 2018, 11:35:07 am »
Don't you think it's going to be useless addition ? Currently Developers are busy, Rebels/Military's bugs, They are working hard these days. This will take time from them and will increase time of fixing bugs. That will annoy us, Who always plays as Rebel or Military, Because there are many bugs currently. So they are trying to fix it. If it was going to be useful and will help us they will look at it and will add it. But I don't think they will add it since they are busy. It won't harm but it won't help a lot. You can do /stats easy and check it. For me Negative.
can you please be serious at least once while voting?, MILITARY'S AND REBELS has nothing to do with this suggestion oh my god  :fp:, "Developers are busy with rebels/military's" are you serious man?, can't they just do this suggestion after they finish rebels stuff? this is invalid reason to downvote, "that will annoy us" Excuse me? WHAT???, what is going to annoy you? '/qs death'? DON'T USE IT?, oh, you're developer so it'll annoy you?, oh come on seriously? give me valid reason to downvote this not to farm posts.
ᴀᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏɴᴢ ᴀᴢ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴀʜ ❦︎

Offline DarkBlood

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 30 12, 2018, 11:35:13 am »
I'm pretty sure that it would be a waste of developers time because this command is totally useless and has nothing new, just tell me why do you think players will bother their selves to check their deaths.
Voting no
The Institute <3

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #13 on: 30 12, 2018, 11:47:00 am »
can you please be serious at least once while voting?, MILITARY'S AND REBELS has nothing to do with this suggestion oh my god  :fp:, "Developers are busy with rebels/military's" are you serious man?, can't they just do this suggestion after they finish rebels stuff? this is invalid reason to downvote, "that will annoy us" Excuse me? WHAT???, what is going to annoy you? '/qs death'? DON'T USE IT?, oh, you're developer so it'll annoy you?, oh come on seriously? give me valid reason to downvote this not to farm posts.
Please don't be rude. Read my vote again, I said it's going to be useless and will waste Developers time, When I said annoy us I meant annoy them* , You should notice that alone, Developers's work is hard to do. That what you should understand that will take a lot of time from them. While it's useless so why would we make Developers work on something hard while it's useless ?
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Hazard

• New Community Member
« Reply #14 on: 30 12, 2018, 11:53:01 am »
first of all don't call me "Rude" because I used some caps and facepalm, Anyway, as I said before?, They can keep this on pending until they finish their works?, "shame on you to share your deaths" buddy, everyone can see your deaths via stats isn't that shame? suggest to remove it then?, it wouldn't change anything if you added "/qs death" as it's already on the stats that's a shame.
ᴀᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏɴᴢ ᴀᴢ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴀʜ ❦︎