Author Topic: Allowing Acces to all GTA SA Weather IDs  (Read 373 times)

Offline Melo

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
Allowing Acces to all GTA SA Weather IDs
« on: 08 10, 2017, 07:08:36 am »
Suggestion explained in one paragraph: My suggestion is to include all original GTA SA weather IDs in /weather, to give us full client-side control of the weather in-game. As of now, only about 5(?) weather conditions are available, and if you look at the weather ID's in MTA's map editor you'll see that there are much more than that.

Additional details that are necessary for the suggestion: The ID's found in MTA is linked here. Additional weather ID's that are kinda extra can be found here, just in case. <- This one is nice because you can see how the weather looks like in different times of the day.

This suggestion is worth the time developing because: I'm sure we all have our preferences/tastes for how we want the game to look like. Being able to set the weather to any of the IDs would widen our options and be a big favor to those of us who care about the aesthetics of the game. This can be another great way of allowing players to be in control of how their games look like.
The weapon ID for country rifle is cuntgun

Offline Brian92

• L5 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Allowing Acces to all GTA SA Weather IDs
« Reply #1 on: 08 10, 2017, 11:55:31 am »
Idk why you'd want this feature, but I added it.

http://dev.prineside.com/en/gtasa_weather_id/ to see the various effects of each weather ID.