Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Remove bonus resistance from CEs.  (Read 4352 times)

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
  • Father of DoMinos_Family.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: JimMys
[IMPLEMENTED] Remove bonus resistance from CEs.
« on: 15 05, 2019, 07:47:19 pm »
This is a serious problem at CEs nowdays.
Both of them is a crazy combination.
I suggest to remove Bonus Resistance. This added for helping cops at ARs. Meanwhile, Brian added anti-rush to help cops at CEs, now CEs have both and it's kinda unfair, criminals don't have any chance. Cops can use the anti-rush system to regroup theirselves and attack together. I agree that Anti-Rush system needs some improvements, that's why I made a new topic about that.

Cops:

• You can enter even if CEs started.
• Even if you die, you can re-enter after 120 seconds. (and if the CEs hold more, maybe you have 3 ''lifes''). I am telling that by my own experience, I kill some cops 3 times in CEs, that's insane.
• You have the Anti-Rush system, it's hold 5 minutes. You are protected near to the entrance. It's good advantage for you because you can regroup at start, wait more support then move.
• There is this resistance thing, yes for both teams. But it's useless when 3-4 criminals left, there is no way to win, get whole checkpoints, secure them for 6 minutes, eventually they will die because cops will outnumbered them.

In my view, resistance thing should be removed from CEs, that's why Brian added anti-rush system, to help you. 15 criminals will enter. That's it. Not more can enter, unlike cops that in total can be 30++
Let's take as example DFR, we were 11 criminals against 5 cops. We were in middle of map, we didn't have all checkpoints for starting these 6 mins countdown. These cops had a resistance thing bonus and camping with MG. It was impossible to kill them. There were 2 options, camp in spot and wait more cops enter or some criminals die as a result cops don't have this resistance. We lost some criminals and we had fair fight. We got some cops but more re-enter. You guys re-enter in CE again and again, we were stucked in middle and after 20 mins we lost because in that CE, in total more than 30 cops entered. (remind you that started with 5).

It's total unfair, to keep resistance thing inside CEs. We should remove it ASAP. You already have all of these advantages, you don't need this too.
Let's be fair on this please.
« Last Edit: 18 05, 2019, 07:43:43 pm by Arran »
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline CyraX

• Donator L3
  • Group: Bikers
  • Squad: Raven Founder
Re: [DEBATE] CEs: Anti-Rush system or Bonus Resistance.
« Reply #1 on: 15 05, 2019, 08:02:52 pm »
So true, having these 2 combinations kinda gave cops an extra advantage, they are really owning criminal events real easy. I hope 1 of them gets removed just to make both sides fair. We don understand that criminals are out numbered, but these 2 features gave them an extreme head start.

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
« Reply #2 on: 15 05, 2019, 08:15:56 pm »
It's unbeliavable, we were 4vs1 and we lost because of resistance thing, we could kill this last guy but he had + this Bonus Resistance something like 50-60% and Anti-Rush system that allow him to cover craft armor and he feel safe until more cops enter to help him. I still believe that bonus resistance must be gone from CEs.This issue must be fixed asap.
« Last Edit: 15 05, 2019, 08:17:42 pm by JimMys$ »
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline Airhead

• Senior Community Member
  • Love Testing Bugs
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Airhead
  • Squad: Nuclear_Squad
« Reply #3 on: 16 05, 2019, 03:54:31 am »
I prefer the anti-rush being disabled.
”The biggest disability you can have is a bad Mindset”

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
« Reply #4 on: 16 05, 2019, 04:37:50 am »
• Even if you die, you can re-enter after 120 seconds. (and if the CEs hold more, maybe you have 3 ''lifes''). I am telling that by my own experience, I kill some cops 3 times in CEs, that's insane.
• You have the Anti-Rush system, it's hold 5 minutes. You are protected near to the entrance. It's good advantage for you because you can regroup at start, wait more support then move.
• There is this resistance thing, yes for both teams. But it's useless when 3-4 criminals left, there is no way to win, get whole checkpoints, secure them for 6 minutes, eventually they will die because cops will outnumbered them.

In my view, resistance thing should be removed from CEs, that's why Brian added anti-rush system, to help you. 15 criminals will enter. That's it. Not more can enter, unlike cops that in total can be 30++
Let's take as example DFR, we were 11 criminals against 5 cops. We were in middle of map, we didn't have all checkpoints for starting these 6 mins countdown. These cops had a resistance thing bonus and camping with MG. It was impossible to kill them. There were 2 options, camp in spot and wait more cops enter or some criminals die as a result cops don't have this resistance. We lost some criminals and we had fair fight. We got some cops but more re-enter. You guys re-enter in CE again and again, we were stucked in middle and after 20 mins we lost because in that CE, in total more than 30 cops entered. (remind you that started with 5).

It's total unfair, to keep resistance thing inside CEs. We should remove it ASAP. You already have all of these advantages, you don't need this too.
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
Re: [VOTE] Remove bonus resistance from CEs.
« Reply #5 on: 16 05, 2019, 07:53:11 pm »
This is a serious problem at CEs nowdays.
Both of them is a crazy combination.
I suggest to remove Bonus Resistance. This added for helping cops at ARs. Meanwhile, Brian added anti-rush to help cops at CEs, now CEs have both and it's kinda unfair, criminals don't have any chance. Cops can use the anti-rush system to regroup theirselves and attack together. I agree that Anti-Rush system needs some improvements, that's why I made a new topic about that.

Cops:

Start voting please, thanks.
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
« Reply #6 on: 16 05, 2019, 07:59:24 pm »
 :tick:
Removing of resistance from CE

Why? Because a single guy literally ruin CE by attacking > going back into anti rush> repeat

Offline Ariana

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Ariana
  • Squad: SAAS
« Reply #7 on: 16 05, 2019, 09:04:01 pm »

Offline CyraX

• Donator L3
  • Group: Bikers
  • Squad: Raven Founder
« Reply #8 on: 16 05, 2019, 11:52:17 pm »

Reasons are quite clear and simple, cops are owning a lot of ce's due to this feature.
« Last Edit: 16 05, 2019, 11:58:32 pm by CyraX »

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
« Reply #9 on: 16 05, 2019, 11:56:40 pm »
Small edit with IG vote, this one proposal it's about only about CEs removal, not ARs.
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 17 05, 2019, 12:05:39 am »
Uh so because old stuff wasn't removed, remove something that both teams can get. GREAT LOGIC. :fp:

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
« Reply #11 on: 17 05, 2019, 12:07:56 am »
Uh so because old stuff wasn't removed, remove something that both teams can get. GREAT LOGIC. :fp:
Its about how a single player can take over a whole team by attacking (taking advantage of resistance) > going back to anti rush > healing > repeat

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
« Reply #12 on: 17 05, 2019, 12:11:12 am »

I stated every advantage of cop in CEs. I just ask to remove the resistance thing because as I said above it's not good for both teams. Read my post please. There is no point when 3 criminals left have 50% resistance because we don't control every checkpoint to win the CE. So finally these 3 last guys will die, but before they will stay there 20mins and they will get 10 kills (if they camping somewhere with MG)

Idea is simple. Remove the resistance thing only inside CEs and upgrade anti-rush system, give more space to cops (Already made another topic for that).
Show content
Example: we were 15 criminals vs 5 cops inside Night club. 5 criminals left and we got rekt. 5 cops starting but in total it's like were 30 cops inside because they have the other advantages.
« Last Edit: 17 05, 2019, 12:14:20 am by JimMys$ »
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline noD3

• Group: 1337
« Reply #13 on: 17 05, 2019, 12:20:45 am »

:cros:

Personally for me, damage resistance is good, it let's you to do atleast something against 10 criminals and it motivates some players ( Most usually from law enforcement side ) to attend CE's or AR's since you don't in a second against x3 more criminals. Damage resistance allows CE's to be over stacked by criminals.

People who vote Yes on a damage resistance are the people who have a hard time fighting against damage resistance, but they don't realize how happy they are when they are using damage resistance when they are outnumbered.

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
« Reply #14 on: 17 05, 2019, 12:33:17 am »
This ingame vote is a fail. This purposal not saying that. Read the name of topic at least...
There are 4 advantages for cops. I suggest to remove the one (resistance) and improve the anti-rush for cops...

Show content
• You have the Anti-Rush system, it's hold 5 minutes. You are protected near to the entrance. It's good advantage for you because you can regroup at start, wait more support then move. (Made already another topic for upgrade this feature)
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family