Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Making some necessary changes to "How load in Fuel Transporter"  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • CzN Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
This is how we load up for Fuel Transporter for now -
  • Recover a Flatbed from the marker
  • Get Oil Or Nitro or Chemical from the 3 markers.
Current Problem - But the Problem here is that the 3 markers lie next to each other and all 3 markers that we get different resources from looks exactly same in the overworld. The only difference is in the Minimap Radars. But they lie so close to each other that its impossible to tell what you are loading up unless you are an everyday experienced Civilian. Anyone new to the civilian side asks "How to get Oil from Fuel transporter" and someone has to say that "To take oil, load up from the marker is the middle." Other scenarios are when a player asks "Why I got Nitros from Fuel Transporter, someone said I can get oil from Fuel Transporter". Here its confusing as all the 3 markers deliver different resources and all looks the same.
This is what it looks like when we try to load up now -
Show content

Here in the pic the question arises "From which marker what can I get"(As all 3 marker  gives different resources).
Solution  - Adding a "Text Marker" above each Yellow Load Up markers. So that players can distinguish between which is Oil, Chemical and Nitro. By adding a text marker above them, I mean this -
Show content
The text will face front from all side
To be exact it will be Like Delivery man job where we can see the Type of Items even though we have Radars in Minimap for conveniencea and so that we can easily find what we want to get.
 --
Show content
« Last Edit: 18 05, 2019, 07:17:49 pm by Arran »
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline Ariana

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Ariana
  • Squad: SAAS
Or just add icons to them like pay and spray and mod shop have.

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
Or just add icons to them like pay and spray and mod shop have.
I already stated that they have icons. But they are so close to each other that they over lap on the Minimal and it's really inconvenient for a new player
Also there are 3 icons and players seem to easily forget which is what

To be exact it will be Like Delivery man job where we can see the Type of Items even though we have Radars in Minimap for convenience
Show content
« Last Edit: 15 05, 2019, 04:53:23 pm by Anuran »
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline Ariana

• Donator L3
I already stated that they have icons. But they are so close to each other that they over lap on the Minimal and it's really inconvenient for a new player
Also there are 3 icons and players seem to easily forget which is what

To be exact it will be Like Delivery man job where we can see the Type of Items even though we have Radars in Minimap for convenience
Show content

Go and look at a pay and spray marker and u will see what I mean.

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
Go and look at a pay and spray marker and u will see what I mean.
That will still create confusion. This proposal is to break the confusion here. New players won't know what Icon gives what. Pay and spray are something that new players are already experienced from Single Player. But Oil, chemicals, and Nitro aren't. Adding The Name like Delivery job is the BEST solution
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline Ariana

• Donator L3
That will still create confusion. This proposal is to break the confusion here. New players won't know what Icon gives what. Pay and spray are something that new players are already experienced from Single Player. But Oil, chemicals, and Nitro aren't. Adding The Name like Delivery job is the BEST solution

:fp:

If someone doesnt know what oil, chemicals and nitro icons MIGHT be then they are beyond help.

Here take a guess. Which is which?

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
:fp:

If someone doesnt know what oil, chemicals and nitro icons MIGHT be then they are beyond help.

Here take a guess. Which is which?

First of all, you got me wrong. Players wont even know that You can get - Nitro, Oil and Chemical from Fuel Transporter. When someone thinks of Fuel transporter they know thinks of Oil. Whats the purpose of the icons when a player wont even know what resources Fuel Transporter gives? For the icons to make sense the player have to know what resources Fuel Transporter gives. Lets face it only a few new players read F1 fully ."Names" will educate them that you can get Nitro, Oil and Chemical from the job and from the different markers
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
1 day has passed and thus turning this into a VOTE topic

The final proposal -
Adding a "Text Marker" above each Yellow Load Up markers. So that players can distinguish between which is Oil, Chemical and Nitro. By adding a text marker above them, I mean this -
Show content
The text will face front from all side
To be exact it will be Like Delivery man job where we can see the Type of Items even though we have Radars in Minimap for conveniencea and so that we can easily find what we want to get.
 --
Show content

This is mainly to educate the players that you can get Nitro, Oil and Chemical from Fuel Transporter rather than just Oil.
Just like what Delivery man does -
Show content

Everyone can vote now
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Airhead
  • Squad: Nuclear_Squad
 :tick:

Don't see any harm in this, might make the job much easier and less confusing.
”The biggest disability you can have is a bad Mindset”

Offline iShadow

• Group: 1337
  • Ingame: iShadow
 :tick:
Well, this suggestion can really help, especially for a newbie players.

Offline noD3

• Group: 1337
 :tick: Fuel Transporter is the third least played job according to the statistics, I do believe the job can be more simple by adding this suggestion so It would be easier for new players.

Offline Randy

• "Si vis pacem,Para bellum"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
 :tick:see no harm in this addition and might help
If you make yourself more than just a man if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely. Legend

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
 :tick: Will definitely help new players out or players who newly started in Fuel Transporter

5 POSITIVE and 0 NEGATIVE votes
This prefixed as ACCEPTED
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
You can lock your own topics, if they get rejected you should lock it. I prefer to look down the page to find accepted stuff, as long as they don't end up on page 2, if they do then someone can bump them.

Thus Bumping to get implemented
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Implemented.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.