Ingame Community > News and Updates

[A] Adding /qs death

(1/4) > >>

Hazard:
Suggestion name: Adding /qs death
The possible outcomes: I guess it would be good if we added /qs death like other stuffs such /qs kills as it wouldn't harm anybody as long as there's "/qs kills" it would match together and players would easily share the log to have fun with their funs etc.
Description: -
Screenshot/Video to reference: I don't think a screenshot nor video can fill this question.

Jaguar.:
I don't think that it's really needed to add this, it's not really important to know how many deaths you have. As I did not notice that death is counted in stats now, well it's a great addition to know how many deaths you have by using the command /qs deaths.

Supporting.

21Savage:
Seems like a minor suggestion. No harm or much effort needed to add this. And as qs kills and others have this feature why not add qs death? Supporting  :tick:

Combat:
Since deaths are now also listed in our /stats so why not having this command too since we can use /qs kills and /qs kd

Voting positive

MgD:
Actually this would match a bit with other 'qsk' thingy and I don't think this'll cause any harm to the community, as it would be OK if we added it to 'qsk' just like /qs kills, not gonna lie this seem to be unnecessary and useless but I guess we should add it due to /qs kills and other stuff so why not adding this tho, Supporting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version