Ingame Community > News and Updates

[A] Spraying a graffiti over another group's graffiti in a turf will give you 3%

(1/6) > >>

noD3:
Suggestion explained in one paragraph: Spraying a graffiti over another group's graffiti in a turf will give you 3% of a turf control, for example a DoMinos_Family member sprayed a graffiti in a 1337 turf, if 1337 member will find that graffiti and spray's it over with his graffiti he will get 3% of a turf control instead of %1. This would make it more interesting to search for enemies graffiti's in a turf for a small reward.

Additional details that are necessary for the suggestion: The turf control points should be given only if you spray over non-Alliance groups members graffiti , and this can only be done once, after you spray it the enemy group's graffiti that got over sprayed will disappear.

This suggestion is worth the time developing because: Because it will bring some new fun to the turf wars in Los Santos, you will go actually looking for enemy graffiti's in a turf rather than just standing and spraying the turf in one spot.

noD3:
I would like to mention @Java and ask him if it is possible to script this thing before the voting procedure starts

MgD:
Absolutely yes, if its possible then why not, I believe it wouldn't ruin the turf system, it would even be better, great addition, Supporting.

MaX15:
@noD3 as far as I know it can be scripted, however,  I'll try to contact both Relerx and JaVa to confirm that. Meanwhile people can vote.

HaMo:
supporting this bringing old memories of old gta sa plus its a funny thing to be added to the turfs gameplay I go positive in this  :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version