Ingame Community > News and Updates

CIT Steam group logo contest 2018

(1/8) > >>

Franco:
CIT Steam group logo contest 2018
Hello

Our Steam group has an outdated logo and I would like to update it with one that represents what CIT stands for and the most important that it is made by one of the CIT community members.

There is also a big percentage of CIT members that does not even know the existence of the group and by doing this it will give the chance to people to join it as well, hopefully.

* The maximum file size is 1024kb.[/b]
* The original image may be any resolution as long as the file size is under 1024kb. 
Steam Community will automatically resize the image to a square 184, 64, and 32 pixels.

If your work gets selected you will be rewarded with 15 millions in-game and a community rank on the forums! Note that you must be a member of the CIT group in order to be able to receive your reward!

Q: Where can I join the CIT Steam Group?
A: All you need to do is Click Here and then join the group!

Preposterown:
Any particular theme you're after? Color schemes, etc? I'd be glad to throw in a couple of designs.

Sevec:
Ye we need more info like what exactly should we do and colors etc.

Franco:
That's completely up to you, use your imagination.

Sevec:

--- Quote from: Franco on 15 07, 2018, 03:21:06 am ---That's completely up to you, use your imagination.

--- End quote ---
u dont understand.. like I dont even know what to do, just make a normal logo to be the prof pic for CIT Steam profile?

like make a logo and put CIT in it or what exactly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version