Author Topic: [A] Spraying a graffiti over another group's graffiti in a turf will give you 3%  (Read 5214 times)

Offline Sam.

• Regular Community Member
  • Lost
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Sam
It is possible. I could do that myself but will wait for a developer to add a custom event for me ideally as I don't have access to graffiti script. The question I want to ask is, what currently happens whenever you spray a graffiti over another graffiti?
You get regular cluster points when spraying a graffiti anywhere on the turf, nothing happens if you currently spray a graffiti over another one. @Java

MTA Arabic & French Translator/Reviwer

Ex-FightForHonor Leader | Ex-Los Santos Vagos Mano Derecha

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • CzN Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
This will be a great addition. Believe me, when there was only like 6-7 turfs in LS, I tried spraying over other group's graffiti to see it it gives me a boost. I even remember asking in Support chat if this was a system. After that I knew that this is not how things works. As I said it will be a great suggestion as this is what Gta Sa Single player does (finding graffiti and spraying over them) which is more realistic
Supporting :tick:
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline Java

• Community Developer
You just get regular turf cluster points for spraying a grafitti , a graffiti is getting on top of the graffiti which has been sprayen over, nothing more than that.

You get regular cluster points when spraying a graffiti anywhere on the turf, nothing happens if you currently spray a graffiti over another one. @Java

@noD3 @Sam. I didn't mean that. What currently happens to the graffiti when you spray a graffiti over it? Does the first graffiti disappear?

Offline noD3

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
@noD3 @Sam. I didn't mean that. What currently happens to the graffiti when you spray a graffiti over it? Does the first graffiti disappear?
a graffiti is getting on top of the graffiti which has been sprayen over, nothing more than that.
As I have mentioned nothing happens the graffiti justs sprays on top of another graffiti, nothing dissapears @Java

Offline Sam.

• Lost
  • Ingame: Sam
As NoD3 Said, it's like 2 merged pictures, nothing really happens.

MTA Arabic & French Translator/Reviwer

Ex-FightForHonor Leader | Ex-Los Santos Vagos Mano Derecha

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

Offline Nidus

• I reject rejection
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Nothing happens except the dynamic percentage of the gang spraying the graffiti which is from 1 to 3, just like spraying another graffiti on nothing @Java
What is perfect? Not me.

Offline RaMoS

• Hazardian Co-Founder
  • Group: HazardClique
I do not see any problem with this, but I have a question, when I spraying my graffiti on his graffiti, his graffiti will be removed? I guess you should, otherwise there will be abuse, Positive anyway, But wait for him to answer my question.

Offline noD3

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
I do not see any problem with this, but I have a question, when I spraying my graffiti on his graffiti, his graffiti will be removed? I guess you should, otherwise there will be abuse, Positive anyway, But wait for him to answer my question.

I already have stated that in the suggestion that thr graffiti that over sprayen will dissapear.

Offline Brand

• Honorable
  • Group: Bikers MC
Approving this for now.

Voting Table

Proponents (10)
MgD
Nun0
HaMo
sheRRy
Sultan
Roster46
Zelda
Wikiboy
Sam.
Anuran
                               Opponents (Y)

Thank you, Java.

Offline TrickStar

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: TrickStar
  • Squad: Criminal Area
I like the idea as it's also very realistic. IRL and in single player gangs spray OVER already existing graffiti of rival gangs which shows dominance and change. Your idea of increasing the boost therefore seems very fitting.
Upvoting
L-1 Staff

Offline Java

• Community Developer