Author Topic: Race System  (Read 7932 times)

Offline LawLiet

• Regular Community Member
  • Feel free to PM me for any Help.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: LawLiet
Race System
« on: 10 06, 2015, 11:43:25 pm »

Hello community, here I'm going to show you everything about race system

Actually, at the moment we have just 2 types of Races:

Car's Race

• You need to take a car and check this blip on map :
    • To know the car race time you have to use this /racetime 

Bike's Race
    • You need to take a motobike and check this blip on map :
    • To know how much time left for a bike race to start , use /bikeracetime"

More information about races
    • for every racer that takes a place in the race ..9k is added to the winners payment
    • here You can chek all CIT races roster
    • I recommend you to follow this guide to know how to boost this will help you to win more races
    • Note: trolling races can get you punished

Most used cars:
    Infernus:
    Show content

Top speed unboosted:198 kmh
    Top speed boosted:  280 kmh
    Price:950.000$

Cheetah:
    Show content

Top speed unboosted: 210 kmh
    Top speed boosted: 267 kmh

Turismo:
    Show content

Top speed unboosted: 172 kmh
    Top speed boosted: 280 kmh
    Price:795,000$

According to the payment:
    The total payment is based on the amount of racers. The amount of money per racer drops when there are many participants. For 5 participants you gain 9k per racers. For over 5 participants you gain 7k per per racer. For over 8 participant s you gain  5k per racer. For over 11 participats you gain 3k per racer.

According to some race bugs:
    The most disscused race bug is the non paid race which you've finished. Let me explain why does it happens. In order to prevent the long interval of time between the races the developers has scripted it so after the first one finish the 2nd and 3rd ones have like 28-30 seconds to finish the race. If they dont do it in that interval of time next race will start and they will get messesage "You can't win a race you are not in".  (this one is just hypothesis it just can be not updated as before there was just 1 winner). If you get that you have to reconnect otherwise your next race(which you join) will load the amount of checkpoints from the race you couldn't finish and most likely you will get a messesage "Error 4-11 checkpoint" or something like that.
    The other thing which might be considerable as bug is the long interval between the race changes. As I said early  after the first one finishes the other participants have like 30 seconds to finish. But if nobody finish it the next race will start after 10 minutes.

Best method To win
    Lots of people:

Stay behind everyone, start last. When the race starts, stay behind until everyone in front has crashed into eachother or into something (they will, it's so normal), then as they crash simply prepare yourself - avoid their crash and drive past them, free positions.

Be patient, not braking or just going fast isn't going to make you win. Follow the people in front of you, brake a bit later than them, drive out of corners earlier than them.

Use Nitro coming out of every corner. Don't use it in the corners unless you're using AWD or a 'pro' with RWD cars.

Be alert, with so many people and players, lag etc .. crashes will happen, the idea is you're not part of those crashes.

Pray the people behind or in front of you don't drive like headless chickens and crash into you.

Not many people:

... Get a better start than everyone else and stay in 1st.

Simple races (long straights, no difficult corners [non complex tracks]):

Infernus.
    Nitro.
    Everything above.

Complicated races (lots of corners, complex layouts, not vary many straights):

AWD.
    Nitro.
    Bullet.
    Everything above.

Racing in general:

Practice Practice Practice .. Practice a lot. You can't win anything if you don't know the layouts, how people drive or the drama of races. Race a lot, everyday, a little bit, invite squad / group friends.
    Expect crashes. People crash, lag makes people crash, expect people in front of you to crash, expect people behind you to crash into you - start behind in races with lots of people.
    Buy 99 years worth of Nitro / Nos.
    Expect to lose a lot, it happens, you need to learn to lose before you can win.
    Expect to get REALLY ANGRY, that's racing, nothing you can do about wanting to rage, it's normal, just ignore the anger.
    Use AWD if RWD is too much to handle ..
    Memorize the races.
    Lag, don't follow people too closely, since if they lag and you're kissing their butt (driving too close) you will just fly away due to lag or desync (one way of putting it).
    Frame drops, some players have bad PC's, same as above ^.
    Try different cars with different races - Tight complex tracks do not need SPEEEEED, they need handling. Long easy tracks need SPEEEEEED.
    If you win a lot people will call you a hacker - totally normal from sore losers.
    Don't drive like an idiot / **** / ***** ... seriously, don't. Driving like an idiot makes people not want to race, if you crash into people constantly (intentionally or not), people will get bored and not race or not race with you - don't be that guy.
    Out side - inside - outside racing lines
    Don't be a bad winner or loser, don't mock people for winning and don't be a cry baby for losing. Banter is fine, no one likes an Ego maniac etc ..
    Use an XBOX 360 controller.
    Race for FUN, not for money.
    Invite friends, squad members, group members etc.
    The more you race and experiment, the more you get better at it.

thx for reading hope you like my guid if you have any change or any add you can post here , LawLiet
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: 13 07, 2015, 03:00:51 pm by LawLiet »

Offline MeD.

• 5th Leader
    • Outstanding Community Member
    Re: Race System
    « Reply #1 on: 10 06, 2015, 11:53:53 pm »
    Add that you will get money if you won

Offline LawLiet

« Reply #2 on: 10 06, 2015, 11:56:29 pm »
    Add that you will get money if you won
    try to give more information to be add

guest25519

« Reply #3 on: 11 06, 2015, 12:00:41 am »
    try to give more information to be add
    for every racer that takes a place in the race ..9k is added to the winners payment

There are 3 winners in every race

Its /bikeracetime not /motorracetime

There are a lot of grammer/spelling mistakes try to fix them

Add this TUT
    https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=182480.0
    since its almost impossible to win without boosting

Offline LawLiet

« Reply #4 on: 11 06, 2015, 12:03:55 am »
    for every racer that takes a place in the race ..9k is added to the winners payment

There are 3 winners in every race

Its /bikeracetime not /motorracetime

There are a lot of grammer/spelling mistakes try to fix them

Adf this TUT
    https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=182480.0
    since its almost impossible to win without boosting
    I'm sorry about my english ... but I just try to help player with what I know , will add soon. added.
    « Last Edit: 11 06, 2015, 12:08:20 am by LawLiet »

guest25519

« Reply #5 on: 11 06, 2015, 03:14:12 am »
    you missed it up a bit..
    To know the car race time you have to use this /racetime
    To know the bike race time you have to use this /bikeracetime

For know time for every race you need to type  /bikeracetime
    Change this to "To know how much time left for a car race to start , use /racetime"
    For know time for every race you need to type /motoracetime|
    Change this to "To know how much time left for a bike race to start , use /bikeracetime"

I recommend you to flow this guide to know how to boost this will help you to win more races
    Change flow to "follow"

Offline LawLiet

« Reply #6 on: 11 06, 2015, 03:21:37 am »
    you missed it up a bit..
    To know the car race time you have to use this /racetime
    To know the bike race time you have to use this /bikeracetime

Change this to "To know how much time left for a car race to start , use /racetime"Change this to "To know how much time left for a bike race to start , use /bikeracetime"

Change flow to "follow"
    my bad.. fixed.

Offline DaKent

• Junior Community Member
    • The Warrior
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Ingame: DaKent
    « Reply #7 on: 15 06, 2015, 02:44:25 am »
    When I was racing alone, I got low money...When I was racing with many guys, I got more money!.  I think it's depend on X amount racer.
     Just confirm it in-game before add this

Text :
    Show content
    Races' money depend on X amount racer.
    "A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected."

guest25525

« Reply #8 on: 15 06, 2015, 03:09:53 am »
    When I was racing alone, I got low money...When I was racing with many guys, I got more money!.  I think it's depend on X amount racer.
     Just confirm it in-game before add this

Text :
    Show content
    Races' money depend on X amount racer.
    Crash28 already said that above..

guest35555

« Reply #9 on: 22 06, 2015, 07:37:51 pm »
    Can u add the best method to win ? And how to race ... Like make it how to race .

Offline Chris

• Senior Community Member
    • Duty, Honor, Country.
    • Group: Ineffables
    « Reply #10 on: 26 06, 2015, 11:13:17 am »
    Add this as a warning: You should use ''/engine'' when waiting the race.Because you can be crashed with some players when waiting the race start time.
    Ex. ArmedForces Overseer

Offline sasheto

• Junior Community Member
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Ingame: SashkO#R
    • Squad: Raven_Squad
    « Reply #11 on: 27 06, 2015, 11:11:31 pm »
    Can u add the best method to win ? And how to race ... Like make it how to race .
    There isnt something like best method. The only things you will need to race is tracks knowledge and luck.
    Let me add something to this guide.
     Most used cars:
    Infernus:
    Show content

Cheetah:
    Show content

Turismo:
    Show content

The total payment is based on the amount of racers. The amount of money per racer drops when there are many participants. For 5 participants you gain 9k per racers. For over 5 participants you gain 7k per per racer. For over 8 participant s you gain  5k per racer. For over 11 participats you gain 3k per racer.

The most disscused race bug is the non paid race which you've finished. Let me explain why does it happens. In order to prevent the long interval of time between the races the developers has scripted it so after the first one finish the 2nd and 3rd ones have like 28-30 seconds to finish the race. If they dont do it in that interval of time next race will start and they will get messesage "You can't win a race you are not in".  (this one is just hypothesis it just can be not updated as before there was just 1 winner). If you get that you have to reconnect otherwise your next race(which you join) will load the amount of checkpoints from the race you couldn't finish and most likely you will get a messesage "Error 4-11 checkpoint" or something like that.
    The other thing which might be considerable as bug is the long interval between the race changes. As I said early  after the first one finishes the other participants have like 30 seconds to finish. But if nobody finish it the next race will start after 10 minutes.

« Last Edit: 03 07, 2015, 07:20:16 pm by sasheto »

Offline LawLiet

« Reply #12 on: 13 07, 2015, 02:58:39 am »
    i will work on it

Add this as a warning: You should use ''/engine'' when waiting the race.Because you can be crashed with some players when waiting the race start time.

here isnt something like best method.

Let me add something to this guide.
     Most used cars:
    Infernus:
    Show content

Cheetah:
    Show content

Turismo:
    Show content

added.

Sorry I was inactive..

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
    • Honorable
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    « Reply #13 on: 13 07, 2015, 03:49:14 am »

Lots of people:

Stay behind everyone, start last. When the race starts, stay behind until everyone in front has crashed into eachother or into something (they will, it's so normal), then as they crash simply prepare yourself - avoid their crash and drive past them, free positions.

Be patient, not braking or just going fast isn't going to make you win. Follow the people in front of you, brake a bit later than them, drive out of corners earlier than them.

Use Nitro coming out of every corner. Don't use it in the corners unless you're using AWD or a 'pro' with RWD cars.

Be alert, with so many people and players, lag etc .. crashes will happen, the idea is you're not part of those crashes.

Pray the people behind or in front of you don't drive like headless chickens and crash into you.

Not many people:

Infernus.
    Nitro.
    Everything above.

AWD.
    Nitro.
    Bullet.
    Everything above.

Racing in general:

Practice Practice Practice .. Practice a lot. You can't win anything if you don't know the layouts, how people drive or the drama of races. Race a lot, everyday, a little bit, invite squad / group friends.
    Expect crashes. People crash, lag makes people crash, expect people in front of you to crash, expect people behind you to crash into you - start behind in races with lots of people.
    Expect to get REALLY ANGRY, that's racing, nothing you can do about wanting to rage, it's normal, just ignore the anger.
    Memorize the races.
    Lag, don't follow people too closely, since if they lag and you're kissing their butt (driving too close) you will just fly away due to lag or desync (one way of putting it).
    Try different cars with different races - Tight complex tracks do not need SPEEEEED, they need handling. Long easy tracks need SPEEEEEED.
    If you win a lot people will call you a hacker - totally normal from sore losers.
    Don't drive like an idiot / **** / ***** ... seriously, don't. Driving like an idiot makes people not want to race, if you crash into people constantly (intentionally or not), people will get bored and not race or not race with you - don't be that guy.
    Don't be a bad winner or loser, don't mock people for winning and don't be a cry baby for losing. Banter is fine, no one likes an Ego maniac etc ..

Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
    I wish the best for this community.

Offline LawLiet

« Reply #14 on: 13 07, 2015, 05:49:22 am »
    Lots of people:

Not many people:

Infernus.
    Nitro.
    Everything above.

AWD.
    Nitro.
    Bullet.
    Everything above.

Racing in general:

Memorize the races.

added.