Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Inability for cop to enter CE for 120 seconds after they die  (Read 2274 times)

Offline Airhead

• Senior Community Member
  • Love Testing Bugs
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Airhead
  • Squad: Nuclear_Squad
my recommendation is that a cop won't probably return a CE after he kicks the bucket for "120 Seconds" (2 minutes), giving criminals a reasonable opportunity to win the CE's as right now cops simply crack it over and over as no script interrupts them.  120 seconds is sufficient (2 minutes) as a CE last precisely around 6 minutes or near that and it would give criminals a reasonable opportunity to play and win the CE's as opposed to being dwarfed by players that keep re-joining.

This thought merits the time scripting it on the grounds that I unquestionably feel that it is uncalled for cops having the option to reappear at CE's (after they die) without having any limitations what so ever. I discover it incredibly unjustifiable as a cop that I'm allowed to join CE's on different occasions without limitations.
« Last Edit: 13 05, 2019, 10:08:29 pm by Arran »
”The biggest disability you can have is a bad Mindset”

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
I guess this became a problem after my recent changes to CE's? If so, my bad, it should certainly be corrected.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
I guess this became a problem after my recent changes to CE's? If so, my bad, it should certainly be corrected.
not sure which specific updates you're talking about but this kind of makes the CE unfair tbh, it's been like this ever since cops were allowed to re-enter.

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
  • Father of DoMinos_Family.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: JimMys
A cop who didn't reach on time, he should can enter even if CE start. Cops running from one ar to ce and opposite, sometimes they need more time.

Well, I agree that cops should have a ''second chance'' if they die. So, I agree to this, when a cop die, he need wait 120 seconds to re-enter.
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
This definitely became a problem. Criminals have again stop participating in these CE. Now a days all CE are won by cops as cops can easily outnumber the criminals by joining again and again after they die the first time. While sometimes Criminal comes strong, they last 12/6 mins and are still won and outnumbered by the cops
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline iShadow

• Group: 1337
  • Ingame: iShadow
Well, nowadays it is not a big problem especially when criminals are outnumbered. Plus, we've got an protection areas which give you a good chance to win. Cooldown with a 120 seconds would be good.

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
Well, nowadays it is not a big problem especially when criminals are outnumbered. Plus, we've got an protection areas which give you a good chance to win. Cooldown with a 120 seconds would be good.

Most of criminals only attend ars because can't win ces because of that, I remember to kill one cop 3 times in a row and finally lose because we start 15 crims vs 10 cops, but it was like 15vs30+
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline iShadow

• Group: 1337
  • Ingame: iShadow
Most of criminals only attend ars because can't win ces because of that, I remember to kill one cop 3 times in a row and finally lose because we start 15 crims vs 10 cops, but it was like 15vs30+
Dude, criminals are attending AR's instead of CE's because it is more faster and you can get more reputation. Let's imagine, 6 minutes while you're playing on CE or the whole time while you're playing on AR.
CE's gives you - 2.5k of criminal reputation in 6 minutes.
AR's gives you - 6k reputation in whole time there.
It is the main reason.

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
Dude, criminals are attending AR's instead of CE's because it is more faster and you can get more reputation. Let's imagine, 6 minutes while you're playing on CE or the whole time while you're playing on AR.
It is the main reason.

I'm a cop and trust me, individuals quit going to CE's as a result of the way in which cops play, it is very unfair when cops legit rush just to kill 1 criminal and afterward respawn - reappear - rush - execute another criminal - repeat.

criminals can't do much with the exception of losing each and every CE along these lines and this is one reason the because of CE's gameplay reduced.

Offline DroMa

• Regular Community Member
  • Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Piru bloods
  • Ingame: DroMa'
  • Squad: Squads_hopper
 :tick:
i'm supporting Airhead's idea, last time I killed the same cop 3 times in 1 CE, in the end he killed me when he entred for 4th time, I was like "WTF ! " since that moment I didn't play any CE again, it's obviously unfair.

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
It is the main reason.

That's right, I don't know if you were active before this update : 
Tuesday 9th April 2019
Increased reputation points you earn as a criminal from an armed robbery to 2,000. (Java + Senpay)

Let me give my input. Before that date, everyone ignores ARs because of shitty rewards (1.250RP) and everyone rushed to CEs for getting 2.500RP).
When this added and combine it with new resistance thing, none went to CEs because as you said, in same time you get x3 RP.

In /ds I already have a suggestion about ''Balancing ARs/CE's rewards, it's there almost 1 month but still has 0 votes. I think it's time to deal with it.
But this topic is another thing, about cop life and should be fixed too according this, for me. (I will open a new topic about balance ars/ces rewards right now)

A cop who didn't reach on time, he should can enter even if CE start. Cops running from one ar to ce and opposite, sometimes they need more time.

Well, I agree that cops should have a ''second chance'' if they die. So, I agree to this, when a cop die, he need wait 120 seconds to re-enter.
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Implemented without delay due to obvious need for change.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.