Author Topic: Disallowing Military to damage Wanted Crims and Gangster ( With Wanted Level).  (Read 6933 times)

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • Senior Community Member
  • Feeling good, man!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
To be moved.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
Ex. Head State Official | Ex. Civilian Minister | Ex. Mod Developtment Suggestion board | Ex. The Tinker | Ex. CIT DJ | Ex. Group Level Manager | 50+ contributions through suggestions | Ex. Application Handler & Moderator for Guider | Honorable Guider | Ex. Indonesian Moderator | Translation Progress Assistant

Offline Goku Black

• The Art of Kindness
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Moved from Development Stage 1.

Offline TrickStar

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TrickStar
  • Squad: Criminal Area
I was onced surprised why I was losing HP as a wanted criminal since there were no cops nearby and suddenly I realized there was someone who's not blue shooting at me.
I had already seen the olive green blip on the mini map but didn't give it much thought, I thought it was some group color or something but turned out it was a military guy who has absolutely no business in LS in the first place.
Upvoting
L-1 Staff

Offline StarKid

• Races Won: 3,338.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: StarKid
  • Squad: Akatsuki/HoldOn
Downvoting  :cros:
The military deals with 6 star criminals/gangster and violent suspects in the break, removing it would make it really suck!
And besides it would feel totally unreal.

Ignore all these criminals wanting advantages and making the game lame!!!

Jesus Christ, this should not pass! They are destroying the game!!!
8 Criminals upvoting this because they dont want to fight!
Dont want trouble? simply Dont get wanted!
Stop removing features!
This is the same populist idea of giving 1 million to everyone!
The Military job already has Movement/vehicles and skin restrictions to balance the fact they hunt criminals!
IF this passes, military should be able to use any vehicle and receive aditional skins, and cops should get aditional advantages to compensate for the loss of personal!
We must consider that the server usually has 20 cops for 140 criminals!
This stupid suggestion can make the army job boring and underplayed! As well making the criminal life even easier and boring too!
« Last Edit: 01 12, 2018, 08:07:32 am by Starshine »
🅲🅸🆃 🆆🅸🅻🅻 🅾🅽🅻🆈 🆂🆄🆁🆅🅸🆅🅴 🅸🅵 🅸🆃 🆄🅽🅳🅾🅴🆂 🅿🅰🆂🆃 🅼🅸🆂🆃🅰🅺🅴🆂

Offline LucasPLBR

Negative! No way!
Officers hunt criminals when requested, it is not fair to law groups! And this is related to the DSLE!
Please lock this topic! unrealistic and Cops are not being heard!
The military is cool but it would be not if we are disallowed to Arrest criminals!
What next? forbidding cops to arrest criminals?

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
There is no difference between military and police. I am as a leader of a military group. I am really against this and this will ruin our system. There are few organised players who want to play as military, using patrol vehicles and etc. The military has the opportunity to shot criminals even in real life when everything is hard and the situation is out of control. That's when military team interferes. It makes no sense to block the military from this opportunity, otherwise just delete this team already. Downvoting.
- I'm telling that Military are for Rebels and Crim and Gangster ( With Wanted Level ) Are for Police Officers/Cops.
Then restrict the gangster's team from killing cops. If that's the case.
« Last Edit: 01 12, 2018, 07:15:55 am by ExiSenza »

Offline Brutallized

• New Community Member
  • The Brutalizer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Brutallz
I totally agree with you!
Military is for Rebels located in LV they shouldnt have contact with criminals/gangaters and cops! I am supporting
Better to die than to be a coward

Offline TrickStar

Downvoting  :cros:
The military deals with 6 star criminals/gangster and violent suspects in the break, removing it would make it really suck!
And besides it would feel totally unreal.

Ignore all these criminals wanting advantages and making the game lame!!!

Jesus Christ, this should not pass! They are destroying the game!!!
8 Criminals upvoting this because they dont want to fight!
Dont want trouble? simply Dont get wanted!
Stop removing features!
This is the same populist idea of giving 1 million to everyone!
The Military job already has Movement/vehicles and skin restrictions to balance the fact they hunt criminals!
IF this passes, military should be able to use any vehicle and receive aditional skins, and cops should get aditional advantages to compensate for the loss of personal!
We must consider that the server usually has 20 cops for 140 criminals!
This stupid suggestion can make the army job boring and underplayed! As well making the criminal life even easier and boring too!
What are you even talking about? He didn't suggest removing the whole Law side wtf?
If you want to kill criminals then work as a cop no need to bring more colors into CnR.
There's a reason rebels don't do criminal activities in LS and so militäry men should also not partake in any LS activity. Stay in the desert and turf like you're supposed to. Want to kill wanted criminals work as a cop

Also how tf is it realistic for military to go arrest criminals?
IRL if there's a case of a very dangerous criminal or criminal group the swat team or other special POLICE force is dispatched not the damn military
« Last Edit: 01 12, 2018, 03:07:58 pm by TrickStar »
L-1 Staff

Offline Uzaki

• L1 Staff
  • Born, Live, Die and REPEAT.
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Uzaki
  • Squad: Cupcakes
I HONESTLY NOTICE THAT SUGGESTION PAGE HAVE BECOME A DEBATE FIELD OR A WARZONE FOR HARDCORE CRIMINALS AND COPS. FOR THEY ARE FIGHTING TO PASS OR GET A SUGGESTION PASSED WHICH WOULD BENEFIT ONE SIDE, raise your hand you agree.

Anyways, let's proceed.

As you said "Military are for rebel", you said it's unfair? Well, gogangsters are for LV, crims are for LS? Have you seen cops or military ranting about newb criminals who run down to LV Everytime they have wanted levels to seek shelter from a fast pace, new gameplay warzone? You didn't even argue that crims are for LS, yet you see them In LV.

SO BIG NEGATIVE!  :cros:

Offline StarKid

I HONESTLY NOTICE THAT SUGGESTION PAGE HAVE BECOME A DEBATE FIELD OR A WARZONE FOR HARDCORE CRIMINALS AND COPS. FOR THEY ARE FIGHTING TO PASS OR GET A SUGGESTION PASSED WHICH WOULD BENEFIT ONE SIDE, raise your hand you agree.

Anyways, let's proceed.

As you said "Military are for rebel", you said it's unfair? Well, gogangsters are for LV, crims are for LS? Have you seen cops or military ranting about newb criminals who run down to LV Everytime they have wanted levels to seek shelter from a fast pace, new gameplay warzone? You didn't even argue that crims are for LS, yet you see them In LV.

Uzaki is completely right about this!
Especially in this part:
"You didn't even argue that crims are for LS, yet you see them In LV."
Legendary comment!

Offline Leon

• New Community Member
  • Consistency and effort will go a long way
  • Ingame: Leon
  • Squad: 404
Military is a part of Law side. so im Downvoting

Offline StarKid

No it's not. It's a part of the rebel turfing system.
It was never been a exclusive part of the ""rebel system""!
It has always been a division of the law side! The rebel idea came later to give a pvp option to low fps players!

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
They have unfair advantages over police officers. Such as going prone. If that didn't exist, I would agree with you.
Also military have disadvantages over the police. They can't drive any vehicle or even chasing fast cars. They don't have nightstick that would be pain to you.

Offline TrickStar

Anyways, let's proceed.

What are you taaalking about dude? Criminals could literally have business everywhere on the map except for LV maybe.
An illegal trucker has to go out to various places outside LS so no criminals are not just for LS. Gangsters on the other hand are just criminals but with the ability to turf. The gangster team was made for criminals that dislike turfing and since there are turfs in LS that's also where they belong besides being criminals anyway.
Military on the other hand I remember years ago you had to apply to become part of the military and those played in LS. Now it's a job to fight Rebels so unless Rebels get the ability to do criminal stuff and kill cops in LS you military doesn't get the luxury of roaming LS.

Furthermore you sais there are criminals that avoid arrest by fleeing to LV, so how about instead of using such a lame excuse to downvote an actually good suggestion you go and suggest that wanted criminals shouldn't be allowed to enter LV?

Conclusion:
Gangsters are simply criminals that have the ability to turf and kill each other.
Criminals and Gangsters do not belong only in LS but all over San Andreas
« Last Edit: 01 12, 2018, 10:08:26 pm by TrickStar »
L-1 Staff

Offline Uzaki

• L1 Staff
  • Born, Live, Die and REPEAT.
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Uzaki
  • Squad: Cupcakes
What are you taaalking about dude? Criminals could literally have business everywhere on the map except for LV maybe.
An illegal trucker has to go out to various places outside LS so no criminals are not just for LS. Gangsters on the other hand are just criminals but with the ability to turf. The gangster team was made for criminals that dislike turfing and since there are turfs in LS that's also where they belong besides being criminals anyway.
Military on the other hand I remember years ago you had to apply to become part of the military and those played in LS. Now it's a job to fight Rebels so unless Rebels get the ability to do criminal stuff and kill cops in LS you military doesn't get the luxury of roaming LS.

Furthermore you sais there are criminals that avoid arrest by fleeing to LV, so how about instead of using such a lame excuse to downvote an actually good suggestion you go and suggest that wanted criminals shouldn't be allowed to enter LV?

Conclusion:
Gangsters are simply criminals that have the ability to turf and kill each other.
Criminals and Gangsters do not belong only in LS but all over San Andreas

Exactly dude! That's what I'm talking about.

You're here ranting about how flexible the ability of a military is? What's the difference? You can see him in the map when his coming, he has the same HP as cops.

Why not let him be flexy? As you said crims and gangster can have business everywhere either SF, LV or LS.
Why not let military have the same privilege sto be fair and square, right?
IF YOU DONT AGREE FOR GIVING THEM FWIR PRIVILEGES YOU'RE NOT SUGGESTING BECAUSE YOU WANNA HELP SOCIETY BUT YOU WANT SOMETHING IN YOUR ADVANTAGE. Lovelots