Author Topic: [A] disallowing bots in LV  (Read 3975 times)

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
[A] disallowing bots in LV
« on: 06 11, 2018, 10:09:05 am »
Suggestion name: disallowing bots in LV

Description: so L8+ groups have a feature to spawn guards in every part of map they could either spam it or abuse it

Why it is needed: so I have seen alot of times players coming to and abusing their groups feature by spawning guards and killing players and it's unfair because LV I'd already over powered and while you spawn a guard it would shoot everyone who tries to kill you and shoot at you and it's unfair because I know it's easy to kill a guard jn LV by just spamming nades towards it but it distr
distracts you while shooting because you take slot of damage and I think there should be a restrictions disallowing players to use bots in LV.
« Last Edit: 30 11, 2018, 09:04:11 pm by BM »
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline #99isme

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: LMT74
Re: [SUGGESTION] disallowing bots in LV
« Reply #1 on: 06 11, 2018, 10:18:28 am »
After facing it in LV, I realized it's unfair and OP so my vote is yes.
« Last Edit: 07 11, 2018, 05:28:52 pm by #99isme »

Offline 5th|Altair

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
« Reply #2 on: 06 11, 2018, 10:22:11 am »
It's the only feature L8 groups got and another suggestion like this one got denied from some weeks.

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #3 on: 06 11, 2018, 12:24:35 pm »
Like I said before, bots do not fit into LV's playstyle in my opinion, and they are too powerful. Sometimes they do a random 180 degree spin and start shooting you, they can even shoot you from inside the protected zone if the owner is near the rails in LV hospital which means they cannot be shot back, and they randomly teleport a couple meters back and front at random times, it takes longer to kill a BOT than an actual player. Keep this out of LV, let the LS players keep it since they like it so much.
It's the only feature L8 groups got
False: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=139589.0

And just because they are L8 doesn't mean they should have an OP feature.

100% upvoting
People just want to keep this feature to abuse it, just like the tons of people that downvoted the MG and MP5 nerfs.

In case anyone says "report the bugs", I have reported a couple guard bugs and Brian keeps locking them so just remove the feature from LV, it's too bugged in my opinion.
« Last Edit: 06 11, 2018, 12:28:34 pm by OhhKarim »
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline Jonio

• 5th Leader
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
« Reply #4 on: 06 11, 2018, 12:39:01 pm »
This feature reminds me of the old turrents feature but with a more RP, I like it I don't know why should this be disabled in LV and enabled in other cities meanwhile in LV we have the abilities to counter this easy by explosives something LS lack.

Offline MaX15

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: MaX15
« Reply #5 on: 06 11, 2018, 04:41:48 pm »
If this feature got removed then basically there won't be any advantages for L8 groups in LV, players would keep complaining about any special advantages L8 or official groups have. The solution so far is to add Peds around LV so that LV players would be able to hire a guard by aiming at it and pressing G in this way equality would be applied but to keep it fair  L8 group members won't pay any money, meanwhile, other normal players, they'll have to pay for hiring a guard.

Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, is helpful. If the answer is no, maybe what you are about to say should be left unsaid.

guest21036

« Reply #6 on: 06 11, 2018, 09:52:53 pm »
I don't see the argument of "L8 groups need a feature", so you people work for features ? I thought Group Levels and Official Statuses meant something rather than a simple feature, go suggest something better.

Upvoting

Like OhhKarim stated, keep LV a PvP city. We don't need shitty OP NPC's around, as a matter of fact, I don't even see the purposes of having a guard other than to abuse a feature. Binds don't actually work against Bots and Bots play better than the ones who actually hired them, so are bots excuse for a lack of aim or no knowledge of usage of binds ? or is it a unfair advantage that you get once you are L8 ?

Let me state this, People I went against were absolute fucking shit, the only thing that got me killed was their stupid bot with its OP Accuracy. Normally I wouldn't bother going against a 2 vs 1 fight against Real players, because you would be able to evade the shots from one person, against a bot ? no, its perfectly accurate, accurate to the point where the player you are going against has to do nothing but distract you while the bot does its job.

Offline Jordan

« Reply #7 on: 07 11, 2018, 01:24:44 am »
I guess you old enough and have experienced the turrets already, They nowhere different just in a walking bot design.

Turrets were for everyone tho, this is not - upvoting.
« Last Edit: 07 11, 2018, 02:17:15 pm by Jordan »

Offline MadaFaka

• The Original
  • Donator L3
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #8 on: 07 11, 2018, 02:21:43 pm »
Just because a group has been around for a long time does not mean they should be given a fighting advantage over others. What's next? blast shield for L8+ groups? That is a ludicrous idea and not fair at all, for that reason alone I'm agreeing with this suggestion.

Offline MadaFaka

• The Original
  • Donator L3
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #9 on: 07 11, 2018, 03:02:46 pm »
Btw this should be locked as it was recently suggested and denied by Quartz

Topic link: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=327191.msg4818397#msg4818397

Actually no, quartz locked this (with 5 / 100% upvotes) because death wrongly locked the previous suggestion without letting others vote:

Therefore this will be kept open and everyone will have a chance to vote, seems most here are agreeing with removing them anyway.

Offline Prodigyz

• Donator L2
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 07 11, 2018, 03:06:25 pm »
Upvoting ofc. Not fair that only L8+ groups can have a feature like this lol, too op.

Offline xMaaaD)x

• Donator L2
  • Proud Founder of eXodus. Currently FBI.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: eXodus - FBI
  • Ingame: xMaaaDx
  • Squad: Madness
« Reply #11 on: 07 11, 2018, 03:10:22 pm »
Agree with this suggestion, can't be having unfair things like this in LV rofl, I'm already too sick dealing with such kind of abuse in LS, would be harder to deal with while the bot owner using nades/rpgs, totally supporting this.
Proud founder of

-LynX
-eXodus

Offline grizzeRRR.

• Donator L1
  • △ Team K3 #1 △
  • Group: K3chievers △
  • Ingame: grizzeRRR* △
  • Squad: ᴜɴᴄʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ △
« Reply #12 on: 07 11, 2018, 03:58:51 pm »
ye too op for bot, explainted already. So I am up-voting on this suggestion.

Offline Nidus

• Regular Community Member
  • I reject rejection
« Reply #13 on: 07 11, 2018, 04:53:16 pm »
why should remove such great features without good reason? More time waste for
More like the guy who suggested increasing the price of explosives, but they are already expensive, you are only here to ruin the server, Lol.

I'm agreeing on this suggestion by the way, a guy from LS who is in L8+ group can spam tec and guard, and it is very op  and you can not win unless you spam satchels or binds, that kind of a guy got 1k kills in less than 24 hours.
What is perfect? Not me.

Offline Punjabi

• New Community Member
  • You said you'd follow me anywhere;
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DG
  • Squad: notEasy
« Reply #14 on: 07 11, 2018, 06:08:18 pm »
Upvoting for sure. Bots are so annoying to be very honest and gives hella more than advantage to the player using it. Rest is explained above.
- wrecked_by -