Author Topic: Adding waste manager trash drop point in LS  (Read 104 times)

Offline Precious

• Ingame: Precious
Adding waste manager trash drop point in LS
« on: 07 12, 2017, 05:36:54 am »
Suggestion explained in one paragraph: I'm here discussing to add waste manager rubbish drop point in LS, there are currently two drop points, one is in SF and one is at the job location in Whetstone, in old waste manager job I supposed there used to be drop point in LS as well but it has been removed, there are fewer houses in SF as compared with LS so I personally prefer working as waste manager in LS than working in SF but there is no drop point in LS so I have to move all the way to SF and drop the rubbish and get the resources. My point is to add drop point in LS as well, I have selected a location, check in the screenshot below;
Show content

That's the place where the marker will be added to drop rubbish and convert it into resources.

Additional details that are necessary for the suggestion: Everything is stated above.

This suggestion is worth the time developing because: As I said above, there are more houses in LS than in SF and I personally prefer playing as waste manager in LS than playing in SF as we get faster rubbish/trash when working in LS. It will make it easier and let us work in LS as well.

Online Coke

• The Emperor of the Mind
  • Christmasssssss!!!
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: XXXTentacion
(LOC) [9][PiRu$]Bokila#R: Coke k1ng

Country supporter | Senior community member | State official

Online Pytho

• Junior Community Member
  • Step off, Abercrombie.
    Years
  • Ingame: Pytho
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Re: Adding waste manager trash drop point in LS
« Reply #2 on: 07 12, 2017, 08:46:02 am »
In my opinion there must be a drop point in every city except Las Ventrus obviously(maybe a drop point in bone country), that's the one of the reasons that people don't work as waste manager in Los Santos, all of them work at San Fierro because there is an area where there is a lot of houses you probably don't know about(it's in the North West of SF, forgot the exact name), so being a waste manager in SF is more profitable than being in LS,
   Anyways, I am supporting this waste manager needs to be more active in Los Santos.
"The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Offline PekkaPekok

• No gei no life !
  • Group: CivilianZ [PRO]
  • Ingame: Pekok
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #3 on: 07 12, 2017, 12:06:14 pm »
I agree, it can be placed around CJ's place and around MFR and DFR because there lies many houses.
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Online Amman

• State Official
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Amman'4.7
  • Squad: 4Point7
« Reply #4 on: 07 12, 2017, 12:28:56 pm »
In my opinion there must be a drop point in every city except Las Ventrus obviously(maybe a drop point in bone country), that's the one of the reasons that people don't work as waste manager in Los Santos, all of them work at San Fierro because there is an area where there is a lot of houses you probably don't know about(it's in the North West of SF, forgot the exact name), so being a waste manager in SF is more profitable than being in LS,
   Anyways, I am supporting this waste manager needs to be more active in Los Santos.
Adding drop point in bone county doesn't make sense as there are few houses in bone county and I'm sure nobody will work there, there are actually more houses in LS than in SF, I have worked a few times too and it takes less time to get 100% capacity in LS than in SF. About the suggestion, I do agree on it.

I agree, it can be placed around CJ's place and around MFR and DFR because there lies many houses.
If I'm not wrong then the old waste drop point was at exact location so it will be fair, it also looks realistic to add one there.

Online Pytho

• Junior Community Member
  • Step off, Abercrombie.
    Years
  • Ingame: Pytho
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #5 on: 07 12, 2017, 08:39:46 pm »
Adding drop point in bone county doesn't make sense as there are few houses in bone county and I'm sure nobody will work there, there are actually more houses in LS than in SF, I have worked a few times too and it takes less time to get 100% capacity in LS than in SF. About the suggestion, I do agree on it.
I forgot that bone country barely has houses, thanks for mentioning,
Yeah there are more houses in LS but believe if you checked the North Western part of SF near the bridge to New City, you will find a lot of houses and with the waste manager equipment you will get 100% easily, so as of right now SF is better for working as a Waste Manager, since the latest big update for this job it's now hard to level up even if you were working for hours.
"The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Offline UlasDO

• Quiz Magician / ESG Founder
    YearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: UlasDO
  • Squad: ESG
« Reply #6 on: 07 12, 2017, 08:49:57 pm »
Don't even mention whetstone angel pine or places like that, who even works there, just add it in LS and that's it

Online Amman

• State Official
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Amman'4.7
  • Squad: 4Point7
« Reply #7 on: 07 12, 2017, 08:52:37 pm »
I forgot that bone country barely has houses, thanks for mentioning,
Yeah there are more houses in LS but believe if you checked the North Western part of SF near the bridge to New City, you will find a lot of houses and with the waste manager equipment you will get 100% easily, so as of right now SF is better for working as a Waste Manager, since the latest big update for this job it's now hard to level up even if you were working for hours.
I know it, I'll show you a place in LS and then you'll know what's better :) SMS me when you're ingame so I could show you it and deleted the posts, not a problem. :)

Players seem to not have paid much attention to this topic but it still got enough support and nobody is against it so far, you can suggest it in development board, locked and the idea is approved.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 01:27:08 pm by Amman »