Author Topic: Re-enabling animations in indoor criminal events only before they start.  (Read 454 times)

Offline RealGame

• The Persuader
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYears
Suggestion explained in one paragraph: The suggestion is about re-enabling animations in indoor criminal events only before they start. The reason of disabling animations in indoor criminal events is because there are animations that are able to be abused. If they get enabled before the event starts and disabled after it starts, people won’t be able to abuse them as the animations get performed by people to hide after it starts, which is abusable. They are really enjoyable for us because they let us act like in real life. We perform them for that purpose before the event starts, so it won’t affect us if they get disabled after the event starts as who performs them after it starts intends to hide, which is abusable.

Additional details that are necessary for the suggestion: Once the indoor criminal event gets started, the animations will get disabled, so people won't abuse them.

If the indoor criminal event started while people were animating, they will stop animating.

Some people might think of annoying, but what I have to tell them is to remember the following update.

- Added a setting called 'Allow 18+ Animations' to disable annoying animations such as '/wanking' performed by immature players. (Brian)

This suggestion is worth the time developing because: Animations are really enjoyable for us, which let us act like in real life. We'll really enjoy performing them with our mates in indoor criminal events again. People only perform them for that purpose before the event starts, but if they perform them after it starts, they intend to hide, which is abusable.
« Last Edit: 28 11, 2017, 03:36:14 pm by RealGame »
Don't teach your grandma to suck eggs.

Offline (Pro)Hunter

• Only darkness shows you the true value of light.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Elite Force
  • Ingame: (Pro)Hunter
  • Squad: SAMD & AS
I guess this is much better than the previous one since this won't really have any effect on the event.

Even though it seems a bit pointless unless there are some specific people wanting to roleplay or /bump the gate, I guess it won't hurt at all and might just add a way to kill time before the event begins.

When the event starts, there should be a reliable way of stopping any currently animation and also preventing further animation imitations until the event has ended without producing any bugs or bugged players.

Though I guess unlike the earlier suggestion, I'm fine with this one.
Ex:SAPD - SGT & OTI | Ex:TF | Ex:Armed Forces | Ex:BTP - DCHF

Proud First Generation MTA SA Player | "It's time to hunt!" - (Pro)Hunter
⋙ Back Solely For EF ⋘
Thank Me?

Offline Ariana

• Donator L1
    Years
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Ariana
Literally a waste of scripters time. Maybe if you spent your time planning before CE starts instead of playing with animations you would actually win?

Offline RealGame

• The Persuader
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYears
Literally a waste of scripters time. Maybe if you spent your time planning before CE starts instead of playing with animations you would actually win?
Is it a waste of time just because you won't use them? They are hundreds of things you don't use, but you still have them. There are many people who want them, and re-enabling them won't harm the people that won't use them. Are you forced to use them? Nope.

You can't force anyone to do what you want. If people want to perform animations, they certainly can do that.

Offline Shinobi

YearsYears
NONSENSE NONSEN Animations should be removed why... you can get through walls and hide your nametags its just fucking stupid idea..  go play and stop trying to hide like a pussies

Offline RealGame

• The Persuader
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYears
NONSENSE NONSEN Animations should be removed why... you can get through walls and hide your nametags its just fucking stupid idea..  go play and stop trying to hide like a pussies
Yes, man. If you don't wanna read, you'd not mind getting warned, too.

Quote from: RealGame
Suggestion explained in one paragraph: The suggestion is about re-enabling animations in indoor criminal events only before they start. The reason of disabling animations in indoor criminal events is because there are animations that are able to be abused. If they get enabled before the event starts and disabled after it starts, people won’t be able to abuse them as the animations get performed by people to hide after it starts, which is abusable. They are really enjoyable for us because they let us act like in real life. We perform them for that purpose before the event starts, so it won’t affect us if they get disabled after the event starts as who performs them after it starts intends to hide, which is abusable.

« Last Edit: 01 12, 2017, 08:06:27 am by RealGame »

Offline FlAsH.

• لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: sl4pp3rs/TR
  • Ingame: FlAsH
  • Squad: SQUATTERS
- Disabled animations in indoor criminal events due to abuse. (Arran + Farhan)
They can only be abused after the event starts as people performed them to hide and get kills. This suggestion doesn't support abusing, but it supports an enjoyable thing to get re-added in game. Yes, I'm saying that it is an enjoyable thing because I tried it when we had it in game. I had fun performing them with our mates before the event starts, and they were something we could do to spend time by having fun.

This idea is better than your previous idea which has been denied by Arran because some of those exploitable animations are fun. In this one, you are suggesting to get us the ability to perform all animations before the event starts. I strongly wanna say that this is the best solution for enabling animations in indoor criminal events, which won't cause any problem.

:thumb:

Offline Arran

• The Proud Founder
  • L5 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Votes in favour over votes against: 33

Fun factor: 1
Speed factor: 5
Usage factor: 1
Total (fails if <7): 7
Read this guide before PMing / mentioning me
Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again more intelligently - Henry Ford
Next time you feel lonely, think about your white blood cells, because from birth to death, they're always there for you, fighting for you, like your own private army, your body is an entire world, a world of pure epicness - Me