Author Topic: NuCleAr_Squad - Application Center | [OPENED].  (Read 13866 times)

Offline NeTWoRK

• One shot, One Kill, Not Luck, Just skill !
  • Group: RnKGaming
  • Ingame: +NeTWoRK~
  • Squad: NuCleAr_squad
Re: NuCleAr_Squad - Application Center | [OPENED].
« Reply #255 on: 04 12, 2017, 08:05:04 pm »
Player name you vote for : Dear Fura
Positive
Reason : good English skills
And no problems to geve this boy chance

Offline Marry

• Scary_girl💇💇
    YearsYears
  • Group: Ofcourse SK
  • Ingame: Marry
  • Squad: NuCleAr_Squad
« Reply #256 on: 04 12, 2017, 08:13:59 pm »
Okay..
Hisense-Negative-reason :
4. Don't copy others apply or copying your old apply , WE WANT FULLY NEW APPLY
Did you read that ^^
Why do you want to join CID?(At least 50 words)my name is baoo , CID is very good law group that I always wanted to join , as thay have a good skills, and respecting the rules , and helping each others, I want to be a part of them, to help them and to have fun, I want to be part of something big

Croexe-Negative-Reason
Bad english skills , improve it..

Fura-Positive-Reason: good english skills and I give you a chance

Offline Azooz511

• Haai I'm PaiSoN The Anime Lover !,
    YearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: PaiSoN
« Reply #257 on: 05 12, 2017, 10:56:06 am »
Show content

1.1 : Ingame name : veX|Baoo
1.2 : Account name : momenbow12345
1.3 : Serial : 86099CE3E2D0BFD1A414AF5C51B5E513
1.4 : English skills (?/10) : 9/10
1.5 : Nationality : Isreal
1.6 : Your Name In Real Life : baoo
1.7 : Your Gender : Male
1.8 : Your Age ? : 17
1.9 : Languages you speak : Arabic , English

2.1 : Squads you have been in AnD Ranks : Tenb_Squad (Laeder)
2.2 : Reason for leaving : some problems
2.3 : Why do you want to join NuCleAr_Squad? (Minimum 30 words) : hello my name is baoo  NuClear_squad is very good  Civilian squad that I always wanted to join , as thay have a good skills, and respecting the rules , and helping each others, I want to be a part of them,  to help them and to have fun, I want to be part of something big

2.4 : Tell us about Yourself AnD YouR ReaL LiFe (Minimum 30 words) : Hey my name is Baoo momen and I was born the 6th of Des, 2000 in Isreal I am biggest child of my parents. There are 4 mebers in my family. my broter ali lives in Isreal . she is one year smaller than me my brother cavid lives in isreal with my grandpa and hhe is 5 years smaller then me. so far, I have enjoyed my life very much. I have no reqrets, although I have always made some mistakes in my life. I just think that I have gained valuable experiences through my mistakes. I will always remember this for my future. I will take a chance, and I won't waste my time anymore, because I want to realize my aspirations. I want  I want to be a businessman .
2.5 : Tell us about your CIT life(Minimum 30 words) : hello my name on cit server veX|Baoo , I desinger skins and car sharder and logo , I start playing Sete on 18/06/2013 , I LV Player and I love turf I playing cit 32Hour on The Week
2.6 : Your current group and rank :Vexatious (Outsider)

3.1 : Screenshot of (/myhistory)'Scroll Down' : https://imgur.com/a/mcBbO
3.2 : Screenshot of current stats (/stats) : https://imgur.com/a/OsCkN

4.1 : Do you agree that you will respect both CIT and squad rules? (Yes/No) : yes
4.2 : Do you agree that you will be loyal and won't leave the squad. (Yes/No) : yes
4.3 : I understand that deleting my application will lead me to the blacklist. (Yes/No) : yes
4.4 : I understand that copying my previous apply or other people apply will lead me to deny (Yes/No) : yes

-Player name :@Hisense
   -Reason : Voters already said all the reasons

-You're able to re-apply after 5 days.
-Dont annoy any leader.

Show content

1.1 : Ingame name : RnK|Croexe
1.2 : Account name : OpBelfie
1.3 : Serial : 8F103CD7A8CE5622F3618EC1A3F4C293
1.4 : English skills (?/10) : 7/8
1.5 : Nationality : Croatia
1.6 : Your Name In Real Life : Antonio
1.8 : Your Age ? : 14
1.9 : Languages you speak :   croatian, bosnian and english

2.1 : Squads you have been in AnD Ranks : nexus (3.1)
2.2 : Reason for leaving : They kicked me because I was inactive
2.3 : Why do you want to join NuCleAr_Squad? (Minimum 30 words) : I want to join NS because Im looking for good squad with a lot of friendly mebers and events!
2.4 : Tell us about Yourself AnD YouR ReaL LiFe (Minimum 30 words) : My name is Antonio im 14 years old. I train football everyday because my life goal is to become a proffesional football player! I also nolife this f game
2.5 : Tell us about your CIT life(Minimum 30 words) : I started playing on this server like 2 years ago when a stafford was 2 milion and I couldn't get that much money working 24/7 for 2 weeks. And now 2 mil is nothing. I love to turf but also I love to earn some $ as civilian
2.6 : Your current group and rank : RnKGaming ( Laity [Trial] )

3.1 : Screenshot of (/myhistory)'Scroll Down' : https://imgur.com/a/78hv0
3.2 : Screenshot of current stats (/stats) : https://imgur.com/a/lGcic

4.1 : Do you agree that you will respect both CIT and squad rules? (Yes/No) : Yes
4.2 : Do you agree that you will be loyal and won't leave the squad. (Yes/No) : Yes
4.3 : I understand that deleting my application will lead me to the blacklist. (Yes/No) : Yes
4.4 : I understand that copying my previous apply or other people apply will lead me to deny (Yes/No) : Yes

-Player name :@Croexe
   -Reason : Voters stated all the reasons

-Dont annoy any leader.

Show content

1.1 : Ingame name : fuuraa
1.2 : Account name : Fura
1.3 : Serial : EF773856AF986E64D2C8F1F44CE6BEE4
1.4 : English skills (?/10) : 8
1.5 : Nationality : Brazilian
1.6 : Your Name In Real Life : Bruno
1.8 : Your Age ? : 20
1.9 : Languages you speak : Portuguese and English.

2.1 : Squads you have been in AnD Ranks : I have not been in any squad!
2.2 : Reason for leaving : I have not been in any squad!
2.3 : Why do you want to join NuCleAr_Squad? (Minimum 30 words) : Well, I was looking for a good squad to do the application and the squad I liked the most was this, and from what I saw on the forum this squad is well organized and serious and I love it!
2.4 : Tell us about Yourself AnD YouR ReaL LiFe (Minimum 30 words) : Well, my name is bruno. I'm 20 years old and I live with my parents, I'm not working anymore study at home, which means I have many hours to play on the CIT server, this is the only game I play besides play games I love watching series and movies and playing football with my friends when possible!
2.5 : Tell us about your CIT life(Minimum 30 words) : Well I started playing in CIT 2 months ago, I played before in other Brazilian servers, but I did not like any of them, when I started playing in cit I fell in love and I intend to play a long time on this server, I started to play in CIT as a police officer and then went to criminal and now I play as a civilian, and I really like being medic and iron miner, sometimes I become police and criminal.
2.6 : Your current group and rank : BITXUS [X4 member L3]

3.1 : Screenshot of (/myhistory)'Scroll Down' : https://imgur.com/a/w4Rfy
3.2 : Screenshot of current stats (/stats) : https://imgur.com/a/owsyu

4.1 : Do you agree that you will respect both CIT and squad rules? (Yes/No) : Yes
4.2 : Do you agree that you will be loyal and won't leave the squad. (Yes/No) : Yes
4.3 : I understand that deleting my application will lead me to the blacklist. (Yes/No) : Yes
4.4 : I understand that copying my previous apply or other people apply will lead me to deny (Yes/No) : Yes

-Player name :@Fura

-Welcome To NuCleAr_Squad.
-Contact any +Trusted for invite you.

NuCleAr_Squad - Original Founder
Keep Talking Cuz Dogs always barks - Azooz511

Offline Cromito

Years
  • Ingame: Cromito
« Reply #258 on: 05 12, 2017, 08:54:41 pm »

1.1 : Ingame name : Cromito
1.2 : Account name : ProKing
1.3 : Serial : 2E71D23766C1FEF8ACB0A030FD833133
1.4 : English skills (?/10) : 6
1.5 : Nationality : Portuguese
1.6 : Your Name In Real Life : Vítor
1.8 : Your Age ? : 19
1.9 : Languages you speak : English, Portuguese and Spanish

2.1 : Squads you have been in AnD Ranks :
2.2 : Reason for leaving :
2.3 : Why do you want to join NuCleAr_Squad? (Minimum 30 words) : Because I like to be civil before I left police I like to work on iron miner to get some money and move up my job level, I like to be medic too but not too much.
2.4 : Tell us about Yourself AnD YouR ReaL LiFe (Minimum 30 words) : Im Vítor, im 19 years old, I like to play videogames namely MTA, in my free times I like to go out with friends, recognize new places and do some crazy thingsbut moderated things dont worry.
2.5 : Tell us about your CIT life(Minimum 30 words) : My CIT life its been amazing because it was here were I found my best friends and they are that friends who I go out and do some crazy things, my time on CIT was the most part of the time I was a cop.
2.6 : Your current group and rank : MI6-JAG

3.1 : Screenshot of (/myhistory)'Scroll Down' : https://imgur.com/a/Qw5fU
3.2 : Screenshot of current stats (/stats) : https://imgur.com/a/f0at5

« Last Edit: 05 12, 2017, 11:24:11 pm by Cromito »

Offline Marry

• Scary_girl💇💇
    YearsYears
« Reply #259 on: 05 12, 2017, 10:05:23 pm »
@Cromito Negative
Your answer 4.3 and 4.4 is wrong

Offline NeTWoRK

• One shot, One Kill, Not Luck, Just skill !
  • Group: RnKGaming
  • Ingame: +NeTWoRK~
  • Squad: NuCleAr_squad
« Reply #260 on: 05 12, 2017, 10:23:34 pm »
Player name you vote for : Cromito
Negative
Reason : Your answer 4.3 and 4.4 is wrong and don't answer in 2.2 and 2.3

Online NuKiiPT

Years
    • https://www.twitch.tv/nukiipt
  • Ingame: NuKiiPT
« Reply #261 on: 06 12, 2017, 12:06:25 pm »

1.1 : Ingame name : NuKiiPT
1.2 : Account name : NuKiiPTWhiteNigga
1.3 : Serial : 3AC4519A76D3268B1FD8EADA49A7F293
1.4 : English skills (?/10) : 8/10
1.6 : Your Name In Real Life : Sérgio
1.8 : Your Age ? : 15
1.9 : Languages you speak : English, Portuguese and a bit of spanish

2.1 : Squads you have been in AnD Ranks : Millitary Police, Classic Car Club, Nuclear_Squad and RHB
2.2 : Reason for leaving : I left of MP because I was bored of law squad and when I left I applied to CCC, but I was kicked for inactive, then I applied to Nuclear_Squad and had a good experience but I was inactive and anyone kicked me for inactive and I know understand that, so, when I come active again, I goed to RHB because I have a friends there  but I dont like too much law squad so, im trying to back to Nuclear_Squad
2.3 : Why do you want to join NuCleAr_Squad? (Minimum 30 words) : Because I was already in, and I know that is a good squad and have good funny members, have good meetings and always active squad.
2.4 : Tell us about Yourself AnD YouR ReaL LiFe (Minimum 30 words) : Im a funny guy and like to live my life and live the maximum of the life and I cant be sad, im obligated to be funny always.
2.5 : Tell us about your CIT life(Minimum 30 words) : My CIT Life is the most of time Law because I have law group, that is MI6 and I like to always kill crims and earn some money with them. Sometimes I go to iron miner, space miner, fire fighter and some other jobs.
2.6 : Your current group and rank : MI6 and SAG rank

3.1 : Screenshot of (/myhistory)'Scroll Down' : https://imgur.com/a/tbCBo
3.2 : Screenshot of current stats (/stats) : https://imgur.com/a/ewiWT

4.4 : I understand that copying my previous apply or other people apply will lead me to deny (Yes/No) : Obviousvly

OBS: If I forgoted anything please notify me, and sry, my fault.
Special Agent Of MI6
Police Level 40
Twitch Link: https://www.twitch.tv/nukiipt

Offline Devin

• Best Hunter Pilot in CIT <3
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: Devin
  • Squad: NuCleaR_Squad
« Reply #262 on: 06 12, 2017, 02:40:49 pm »
Player name you vote for : @Cromito
Positive/Neutral/Negative : Negative  :cros:
Reason :

-Edited application after post it.
-Seems like he didn't read and check his application good. Applying for a squad/group is not an empty thing or waste of time You should give effort on it.
-Less Effort.

Player name you vote for : @NuKiiPT
Positive/Neutral/Negative : Positive  :tick:
Reason :

-Good English Skills.
-Meeting the Requirements.
-Not in the Blacklist.
-Seems good to me.
Ex. Sergeant Major of DeltaTeam | Donator L1

Offline GoldenFTW

• غريب في بلاد غريبه
  • Group: Global_Army
  • Ingame: GoldenFTW
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #263 on: 07 12, 2017, 12:29:50 am »

1.1 : Ingame name : SST-GoldenFTW[GLA]
1.2 : Account name : Degea1001
1.3 : Serial : 4C5A87040C8F0AE16D5305C00011B291
1.4 : English skills (?/10) : 7/10
1.5 : Nationality : EG
1.6 : Your Name In Real Life : Ahmed khaled
1.9 : Languages you speak : English and Arabic

2.1 : Squads you have been in AnD Ranks : ECF Rank:CON
2.2 : Reason for leaving : IA
2.3 : Why do you want to join NuCleAr_Squad? (Minimum 30 words) : well I want to join NuCleAr squad because it is a Good squad that are active and always Helpful with awesome skins and shader and because they have a professional Players and I want to be one of them and also to create a New Friends at this Squad 
2.4 : Tell us about Yourself AnD YouR ReaL LiFe (Minimum 30 words) : well my name at the Real life is Ahmed khaled I life in Egypt with my Family at small house But I am happy at it I am at 2prep and not intersted at school But the most subject that I hate is Math and the Most subject that I love is science I Love Football and I support FC Barclona I hope to be a Doctor when I grow up 
2.5 : Tell us about your CIT life(Minimum 30 words) : well The CIT was not my First Server to play at MTA I Was playing at another server I wont menion the name At this Server they told me about the CIT so I decide to Try it at the First I didient know how to play at it But After some Time I understand how to play at it and gain money then mukhtar give me a chanse at the Global Army and at this group they improve my skills
2.6 : Your current group and rank :Global Army Rank:SSGT

3.1 : Screenshot of (/myhistory)'Scroll Down' : https://imgur.com/a/2IZg0
3.2 : Screenshot of current stats (/stats) : https://imgur.com/a/gkEn4

4.1 : Do you agree that you will respect both CIT and squad rules? (Yes/No) : i agree
4.2 : Do you agree that you will be loyal and won't leave the squad. (Yes/No) : i agree
4.3 : I understand that deleting my application will lead me to the blacklist. (Yes/No) : i understand
4.4 : I understand that copying my previous apply or other people apply will lead me to deny (Yes/No) : I understand
NOTE:at my history you will Found another account name ellay and Vidal it is my brother account

Offline MiralceFTW

• فين الولد مايروح لازم يعود اسمر ♥ ●_●
    Years
  • Group: حبعمرى
  • Ingame: حبيبى
  • Squad: تسلم
« Reply #264 on: 07 12, 2017, 12:18:27 pm »

1.1 : Ingame name : MiracleFTW
1.2 : Account name : Grenade112
1.3 : Serial : D9A81BD4914C502B43B6C2AF0059BC54
1.4 : English skills (?/10) : About 7/10
1.5 : Nationality : Egyptian
1.6 : Your Name In Real Life : Mohamed Hesham
1.8 : Your Age ? : 16

2.1 : Squads you have been in AnD Ranks : Squad_97 : Trial
2.2 : Reason for leaving : 97 : kicked due to in-activity .
2.3 : Why do you want to join NuCleAr_Squad? (Minimum 30 words) : Well , Ns is a big and famous squad also it's old . Ns members are loyal , helpful and respectful . They work as a team and I wanna be part of  this family . I will be proud to hold Ns tags with my name also its the best civilians squad in CIT
2.4 : Tell us about Yourself AnD YouR ReaL LiFe (Minimum 30 words) : Firstly , my name is Mohamed Hesham . I'm 16 years old . I live in Egypt . Studying at AlBashaer International School . I love video games and hanging out with my friends . I have 1 brother and 1 sister . My brother is working in Emirates . We are a lovely family . We share love to each other .
2.5 : Tell us about your CIT life(Minimum 30 words) : Intially , I started to play this server 2 years ago but I was in-active . I started my life with criminal job and robbed stores and took part in some events . I made alot of friends we trolled the cops together till I decided to try the law life side and it was so bad for me so I decided to go back to the criminal life but in LV and it was so enjoyable and I stayed there . In addition , I tried to work and be criminal in the same time and i'm here today cause I know it's the perfect civilians squad for me .
2.6 : Your current group and rank : Imma groupless

3.1 : Screenshot of (/myhistory)'Scroll Down' : https://imgur.com/a/zhS3D
3.2 : Screenshot of current stats (/stats) : https://imgur.com/a/zhS3D

4.1 : Do you agree that you will respect both CIT and squad rules? (Yes/No) : Y
4.2 : Do you agree that you will be loyal and won't leave the squad. (Yes/No) : Y
4.3 : I understand that deleting my application will lead me to the blacklist. (Yes/No) : Y
4.4 : I understand that copying my previous apply or other people apply will lead me to deny (Yes/No) : Y
NOTE : you will see another 2 accounts in the history they are mine but this is the main account and I decided to play only on it . Thanks
« Last Edit: 07 12, 2017, 12:29:18 pm by MiralceFTW »
▒▐██▄▒▄██▌░▐██▒▐█▀▀▄─░▄█▀▄─░▐█▀█▒██░░░░▐█▀▀░▐█▀▀▒█▀█▀█▒█░░░▄░░▒█
░▒█░▒█░▒█░─░█▌▒▐█▒▐█░▐█▄▄▐█░▐█──▒██░░░░▐█▀▀░▐█▀▀░░▒█░░▒█░░▒█░░▒█
▒▐█░░░░▒█▌░▐██▒▐█▀▄▄░▐█─░▐█░▐█▄█▒██▄▄█░▐█▄▄░▐█──░▒▄█▄░░▒▀▄▀▒▀▄▀░

Offline Devin

• Best Hunter Pilot in CIT <3
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: Devin
  • Squad: NuCleaR_Squad
« Reply #265 on: 07 12, 2017, 12:32:30 pm »
Player name you vote for : @GoldenFTW
Reason :

-Not in the Blacklist.
-Seems good to me.

Player name you vote for : @MiralceFTW
Reason :

-Seems not a loyal member for me.
-He is in L2 Blacklist
Show content
1. Account name : Grenade112
2. Ingame name : Cybrax
3. Reason : - left as under test rank
4: Duration of blacklist (level) : Never
5: Added By  :
Ex. Sergeant Major of DeltaTeam | Donator L1

Offline Marry

• Scary_girl💇💇
    YearsYears
« Reply #266 on: 07 12, 2017, 09:03:55 pm »
Player name you vote for : @GoldenFTW
Reason :

-Not in the Blacklist.
-Seems good to me.

Player name you vote for : @MiralceFTW
Reason :

-Seems not a loyal member for me.
-He is in L2 Blacklist
Show content
1. Account name : Grenade112
2. Ingame name : Cybrax
3. Reason : - left as under test rank
4: Duration of blacklist (level) : Never
5: Added By  :

Same..
@NuKiiPT Positive :
Meeting the requirements

Offline Azooz511

• Haai I'm PaiSoN The Anime Lover !,
    YearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: PaiSoN
« Reply #267 on: 08 12, 2017, 01:59:35 am »
Show content

1.1 : Ingame name : Cromito
1.2 : Account name : ProKing
1.3 : Serial : 2E71D23766C1FEF8ACB0A030FD833133
1.4 : English skills (?/10) : 6
1.6 : Your Name In Real Life : Vítor
1.8 : Your Age ? : 19
1.9 : Languages you speak : English, Portuguese and Spanish

2.1 : Squads you have been in AnD Ranks :
2.2 : Reason for leaving :
2.3 : Why do you want to join NuCleAr_Squad? (Minimum 30 words) : Because I like to be civil before I left police I like to work on iron miner to get some money and move up my job level, I like to be medic too but not too much.
2.4 : Tell us about Yourself AnD YouR ReaL LiFe (Minimum 30 words) : Im Vítor, im 19 years old, I like to play videogames namely MTA, in my free times I like to go out with friends, recognize new places and do some crazy thingsbut moderated things dont worry.
2.5 : Tell us about your CIT life(Minimum 30 words) : My CIT life its been amazing because it was here were I found my best friends and they are that friends who I go out and do some crazy things, my time on CIT was the most part of the time I was a cop.
2.6 : Your current group and rank : MI6-JAG

3.1 : Screenshot of (/myhistory)'Scroll Down' : https://imgur.com/a/Qw5fU
3.2 : Screenshot of current stats (/stats) : https://imgur.com/a/f0at5

-Player name :@Cromito
   -Reason : Voters stated all the reasons

-Dont annoy any leader.

Show content

1.1 : Ingame name : NuKiiPT
1.2 : Account name : NuKiiPTWhiteNigga
1.3 : Serial : 3AC4519A76D3268B1FD8EADA49A7F293
1.4 : English skills (?/10) : 8/10
1.6 : Your Name In Real Life : Sérgio
1.8 : Your Age ? : 15
1.9 : Languages you speak : English, Portuguese and a bit of spanish

2.1 : Squads you have been in AnD Ranks : Millitary Police, Classic Car Club, Nuclear_Squad and RHB
2.2 : Reason for leaving : I left of MP because I was bored of law squad and when I left I applied to CCC, but I was kicked for inactive, then I applied to Nuclear_Squad and had a good experience but I was inactive and anyone kicked me for inactive and I know understand that, so, when I come active again, I goed to RHB because I have a friends there  but I dont like too much law squad so, im trying to back to Nuclear_Squad
2.3 : Why do you want to join NuCleAr_Squad? (Minimum 30 words) : Because I was already in, and I know that is a good squad and have good funny members, have good meetings and always active squad.
2.4 : Tell us about Yourself AnD YouR ReaL LiFe (Minimum 30 words) : Im a funny guy and like to live my life and live the maximum of the life and I cant be sad, im obligated to be funny always.
2.5 : Tell us about your CIT life(Minimum 30 words) : My CIT Life is the most of time Law because I have law group, that is MI6 and I like to always kill crims and earn some money with them. Sometimes I go to iron miner, space miner, fire fighter and some other jobs.
2.6 : Your current group and rank : MI6 and SAG rank

3.1 : Screenshot of (/myhistory)'Scroll Down' : https://imgur.com/a/tbCBo
3.2 : Screenshot of current stats (/stats) : https://imgur.com/a/ewiWT

4.4 : I understand that copying my previous apply or other people apply will lead me to deny (Yes/No) : Obviousvly

OBS: If I forgoted anything please notify me, and sry, my fault.

-Player name :@NuKiiPT

Show content

1.1 : Ingame name : SST-GoldenFTW[GLA]
1.2 : Account name : Degea1001
1.3 : Serial : 4C5A87040C8F0AE16D5305C00011B291
1.4 : English skills (?/10) : 7/10
1.5 : Nationality : EG
1.6 : Your Name In Real Life : Ahmed khaled

2.1 : Squads you have been in AnD Ranks : ECF Rank:CON
2.2 : Reason for leaving : IA
2.3 : Why do you want to join NuCleAr_Squad? (Minimum 30 words) : well I want to join NuCleAr squad because it is a Good squad that are active and always Helpful with awesome skins and shader and because they have a professional Players and I want to be one of them and also to create a New Friends at this Squad 
2.4 : Tell us about Yourself AnD YouR ReaL LiFe (Minimum 30 words) : well my name at the Real life is Ahmed khaled I life in Egypt with my Family at small house But I am happy at it I am at 2prep and not intersted at school But the most subject that I hate is Math and the Most subject that I love is science I Love Football and I support FC Barclona I hope to be a Doctor when I grow up 
2.5 : Tell us about your CIT life(Minimum 30 words) : well The CIT was not my First Server to play at MTA I Was playing at another server I wont menion the name At this Server they told me about the CIT so I decide to Try it at the First I didient know how to play at it But After some Time I understand how to play at it and gain money then mukhtar give me a chanse at the Global Army and at this group they improve my skills
2.6 : Your current group and rank :Global Army Rank:SSGT

3.1 : Screenshot of (/myhistory)'Scroll Down' : https://imgur.com/a/2IZg0
3.2 : Screenshot of current stats (/stats) : https://imgur.com/a/gkEn4

4.1 : Do you agree that you will respect both CIT and squad rules? (Yes/No) : i agree
4.2 : Do you agree that you will be loyal and won't leave the squad. (Yes/No) : i agree
4.3 : I understand that deleting my application will lead me to the blacklist. (Yes/No) : i understand
4.4 : I understand that copying my previous apply or other people apply will lead me to deny (Yes/No) : I understand
NOTE:at my history you will Found another account name ellay and Vidal it is my brother account

-Player name :@GoldenFTW

Show content

1.1 : Ingame name : MiracleFTW
1.2 : Account name : Grenade112
1.3 : Serial : D9A81BD4914C502B43B6C2AF0059BC54
1.4 : English skills (?/10) : About 7/10
1.5 : Nationality : Egyptian
1.6 : Your Name In Real Life : Mohamed Hesham
1.8 : Your Age ? : 16

2.1 : Squads you have been in AnD Ranks : Squad_97 : Trial
2.2 : Reason for leaving : 97 : kicked due to in-activity .
2.3 : Why do you want to join NuCleAr_Squad? (Minimum 30 words) : Well , Ns is a big and famous squad also it's old . Ns members are loyal , helpful and respectful . They work as a team and I wanna be part of  this family . I will be proud to hold Ns tags with my name also its the best civilians squad in CIT
2.4 : Tell us about Yourself AnD YouR ReaL LiFe (Minimum 30 words) : Firstly , my name is Mohamed Hesham . I'm 16 years old . I live in Egypt . Studying at AlBashaer International School . I love video games and hanging out with my friends . I have 1 brother and 1 sister . My brother is working in Emirates . We are a lovely family . We share love to each other .
2.5 : Tell us about your CIT life(Minimum 30 words) : Intially , I started to play this server 2 years ago but I was in-active . I started my life with criminal job and robbed stores and took part in some events . I made alot of friends we trolled the cops together till I decided to try the law life side and it was so bad for me so I decided to go back to the criminal life but in LV and it was so enjoyable and I stayed there . In addition , I tried to work and be criminal in the same time and i'm here today cause I know it's the perfect civilians squad for me .
2.6 : Your current group and rank : Imma groupless

3.1 : Screenshot of (/myhistory)'Scroll Down' : https://imgur.com/a/zhS3D
3.2 : Screenshot of current stats (/stats) : https://imgur.com/a/zhS3D

4.1 : Do you agree that you will respect both CIT and squad rules? (Yes/No) : Y
4.2 : Do you agree that you will be loyal and won't leave the squad. (Yes/No) : Y
4.3 : I understand that deleting my application will lead me to the blacklist. (Yes/No) : Y
4.4 : I understand that copying my previous apply or other people apply will lead me to deny (Yes/No) : Y
NOTE : you will see another 2 accounts in the history they are mine but this is the main account and I decided to play only on it . Thanks

-Player name :@MiralceFTW
   -Reason : once u removed from the blacklist apply again

-You're able to re-apply after You get removed from the blacklist apply again.
-Dont annoy any leader.

NuCleAr_Squad - Original Founder
Keep Talking Cuz Dogs always barks - Azooz511

Offline Marry

• Scary_girl💇💇
    YearsYears

Offline AHOH

• Group: BITXUS
  • Ingame: |B-X|AHOH|ONE|
« Reply #269 on: Yesterday at 02:58:17 pm »

1.1 : Ingame name :|B-X|AHOH|ONE|
1.2 : Account name : AHOH
1.3 : Serial : DC65EC8DD3B28CAAE3853A719F96B192
1.4 : English skills : (7/10)
1.5 : Nationality : portugal
1.6 : Your Name In Real Life : RUI
1.7 : Your Gender : male
1.8 : Your Age ? : 17
1.9 : Languages you speak : english,portuguese,french and spanish

2.1 : Squads you have been in AnD Ranks : I've never been in any squad
2.2 : Reason for leaving : I've never been in any squad
2.3 : Why do you want to join NuCleAr_Squad? and besides it seems to be an excellent squad and this is what I'm looking for a squad like and when I saw this I was very excited and my dream is to enter this squad!(Minimum
2.4 : Tell us about Yourself AnD YouR ReaL LiFe I live with my parents and I'm 17 years old I live in portugal and play football and I do soccer school because my dream one day and become a better player than cristiano ronaldo, and that's why I take football seriously but what I do at the moment is to play mta on the cit2 server!(Minimum 30 words)[/i] : [/b]
2.5 : Tell us about your CIT life I started playing in CIT2 5 months ago and since then I'm in love with this server I love it so much because there are so many things to do on this server that I get lost haha, I play everything from police, criminal and civil! That's why I want to join this squad.
2.6 : Your current group and rank :BITXUS rank [headboss]founder

3.1 : Screenshot of https://imgur.com/a/J9Svx(/myhistory)'
3.2 : Screenshot of current stats https://imgur.com/a/aTj1x(/stats)[/i] :

4.1 : Do you agree that you will respect both CIT and squad rules? : (Yes)
4.2 : Do you agree that you will be loyal and won't leave the squad. : (Yes)
4.3 : I understand that deleting my application will lead me to the blacklist. : (Yes)
4.4 : I understand that copying my previous apply or other people apply will lead me to deny : (Yes)
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:03:49 pm by AHOH »