Author Topic: Being available to extinguish only 5 fires with Fire Truck  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Suix86

• Berzerk
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Cupcakes
Suggestion explained in one paragraph: Im suggesting to change the Fire Truck possibility to be available to extinguish ONLY 5 fires per mission. When you extinguish these 5 fires you'll get that message:
Your cistern has gone dry. Use your fire extinguisher to continue!
Im suggesting that because I have noticed a lot people uses Fire Truck in order to extinguish the fire really fast. I mean REALLY fast because right now we're available to extinguish like 10-15 fires at once, which is not fair. The idea for Fire Truck using to extinguish is great but that is too OP.

Additional details that are necessary for the suggestion: Well It's just to change the Fire Truck possibility to extinguish only 5 fires, and when you already extinguished 5 fires to get that message which I mentioned above.

This suggestion is worth the time developing because: As I said the Fire Truck using right now is really unfair. You can extinguish like 10-15 fires at once just in few seconds, proof. This really disbalance the job and adding this would be way better for the fire fighters.

Thanks to @lawlietpay
Always value your time, and set a good price to it. Dont let them waste it for free

Empathy is the virtue of being able to identify with others, to put yourself in their place, and to know what it feels.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Being available to extinguish only 5 fires with Fire Truck
« Reply #1 on: 06 04, 2018, 07:34:10 pm »
+5 votes. Added by JaVa.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.