Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Be able to repair the car even if a Pay'n'Spray is empty.  (Read 888 times)

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
  • Father of DoMinos_Family.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: JimMys
Greetings,
Should we allow the players to fix their cars even if the Pay'N'Sprays are empty?

First of all hello dear readers, I want to open a discussion here today. This discussion is that most of the Pay'n'Sprays are empty and we can't repair our own cars here. For example, many other Pay'n'Sprays from part of the city of LS and SF are always empty. Example, when people work in any profession, their car suddenly breaks down, when they go to a Pay'n'Spray near them, these places are empty and they cannot repair their own cars for this reason. My purpose in creating this discussion is that if don't have a Pay'n'Spray owner (this Pay'n'Spray is empty), you can fix your own car here. You'd better say your ideas here.

I'm going to send the places and pictures of the shops that are always empty here:

Palomino Creek
Show content

Red Country
Show content

Doherty
Show content

Bayside
Show content

El Quebrados
Show content
« Last Edit: 17 05, 2019, 10:27:29 pm by Arran »
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline Airhead

• Senior Community Member
  • Love Testing Bugs
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Airhead
  • Squad: Nuclear_Squad
Why disabled renting option? How about all empty PnS will auto work(like they normally do) and if it is owned by someone, the money would goto the owner.

Basically make all PnS operation regardless if its owned or not, if its not owned, anyone can own it and esrn money based on that.
”The biggest disability you can have is a bad Mindset”