Author Topic: Custom Emergency Lights for Lv. 40+ Police Officers  (Read 873 times)

Offline Holger

• Regular Community Member
  • The Limit Breaker
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
Custom Emergency Lights for Lv. 40+ Police Officers
« on: 07 11, 2017, 11:28:03 pm »
As previously discussed at the law features board: here

Suggestion explained in one paragraph: Police Officers who are Level 40 and above will receive access to a new panel called /elights (emergency lights for short). This fun and exciting feature will allow you to turn any of your personal vehicles into an undercover police vehicle. How is this achievable, you may ask? Let me tell you. MTA has an internal resource called sirenEdit, that when added to your server you are able to access it through a certain key (In my case it's 0). From there you can choose a number of lights, color, pattern and even to enable or disable siren sounds. Panel preview: here

Additional details that are necessary for the suggestion:
Since this is in MTA internally, I don't think a download link is required. You can try it yourself. Default lights script activation key is H.
However, if one is needed there is an alternative siren editor that I found: here

- However, this script (MTA's) would need adjustments from a skilled developer, since the color picker is not functional and any emergency light edits you have made to your specific personal car should save even after despawn. Preferably, an RGB color picker would be perfect.

- Preview of the many possibilities with this amazing script:
Show content

So now you may ask, why only level 40 and above? Because I want this to be a symbol of skill and dedication towards the law side. It means that when a criminal spots a custom emergency lighted car, they should be prepared to face skilled law enforcers.

This suggestion is worth the time developing because: I want the law side to have something to look forward to when leveling as a police officer. Currently the level system brings nothing fun or exciting.

Enforcer V - Seen it all, Dealt with it all.
'Time is like sand, an infinite source that you can only carry a handful' - Me

Online Arran

• The Proud Founder
  • L5 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Custom Emergency Lights for Lv. 40+ Police Officers
« Reply #1 on: 14 11, 2017, 04:13:16 pm »
+89 votes. Added for level 20+ because it took so much time to make that it shouldn't be limited to such a small portion of players.
Read this guide before PMing / mentioning me
Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again more intelligently - Henry Ford
Next time you feel lonely, think about your white blood cells, because from birth to death, they're always there for you, fighting for you, like your own private army, your body is an entire world, a world of pure epicness - Me