Author Topic: Goku Black's Introduction [Updated: 12/08/2017, v3.1]  (Read 2537 times)

Offline metnakeR

• Legend F#cking Everybady Know Me!
  • Group: Naders
Re: Goku Black's Introduction [Updated: 12/08/2017, v3.1]
« Reply #60 on: 24 08, 2017, 02:49:28 am »
Yes after reading everything you wrote about yourself, I can only wish luck to you And I'm sure you have a good future Keep working hard and good luck!

Offline iku

• Group: idk
  • Ingame: DE4D
  • Squad: i said IDK
« Reply #61 on: 24 08, 2017, 04:32:54 pm »
Your nick when you were punished: iku
When were you punished "Date/Time": I Don't Know
Account name: baderbouazza
Serial (F8 > Serial): 9CCD278D9834219CA69EAC71099FB634
Who punished you:[CIT]Vengeance
What was the reason (rule you broke):  me saye helpme
Explain what happened: there's a bug and all groups in CIT deleted , I create a group with skin and job and many things so after I stoled all group money & helpme , so after 1 min I Go Reconnect And I See Banned
Why do you think it was unfair?: i'm not unfair ..
Chat Logs:(use local logs in your MTA folder or if on the forum, provide URL's [NEEDED])

Offline Nitch123

« Reply #62 on: 26 08, 2017, 06:04:18 pm »
Your nick when you were punished: iku
When were you punished "Date/Time": I Don't Know
Account name: baderbouazza
Serial (F8 > Serial): 9CCD278D9834219CA69EAC71099FB634
Who punished you:[CIT]Vengeance
What was the reason (rule you broke):  me saye helpme
Explain what happened: there's a bug and all groups in CIT deleted , I create a group with skin and job and many things so after I stoled all group money & helpme , so after 1 min I Go Reconnect And I See Banned
Why do you think it was unfair?: i'm not unfair ..
Chat Logs:(use local logs in your MTA folder or if on the forum, provide URL's [NEEDED])

:fp: :fp: :fp:

Offline Goku Black

• The Art of Kindness
  • L2 Staff
  • Hell, I welcome it even.
    Years
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Goku_Black
  • Squad: UFN
« Reply #63 on: 28 08, 2017, 08:44:04 pm »
It is my first time to read a whole introduction, I am an old CIT player but I went inactive in 2014 and came back active lately, I saw a guy called Goku_Black getting alot of Community votes on his application and people saying he was performing his duties very well, kept searching and knew that you were CS, SO, PAM and Translator so I decided to see all of your forum posts, checked them all and said in myself what a great guy, achieved all of this with 600 hours only, checked your stats and found you with 0 kills and alot of L10 civilian jobs, I was going to tell my opinion about you whithout even knowing you, only because of your posts and people who are saying you are a good man but I didn't because people are gonna say you just came back, how do you even know him to tell your opinion, idk why I was happy when you got it but maybe because I see that you deserve it very well. Congratulations, hope to know you more

And that's exactly why I've decided to do things in this community - for people like you. And that doesn't matter that you might just came back from an inactivity. That's even more awesome, because it shows you've put an actual effort to do some research about my persona, instead of usual hassle that is apparently a hot topic lately under the title "wtf, who is this 600h (now 700) nub and how's even a staff" etc. Not that it's all that annoying, nor bothersome, it's just... I don't get people who have such restricted sort of thinking in the slightest.

Anyway, thank you, @Vague! And it is who hopes to know more about you. Thanks for your kind words of appreciation, that's something I'm always showing my gratitude for! :)
If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?

Online Heartnet

• Group: CivilianZ
  • Ingame: Heartnet
« Reply #64 on: 23 10, 2017, 03:19:15 pm »
You have such an ironic name though... Goku Black. Who wants to help people and make their lives better? I don't know much about Dragon Ball at all, but I'm pretty sure Goku Black is evil, correct me if I'm wrong.

Not that it matters though. You are still a 100% amazing person. It was wonderful to meet you and hang out with you. Especially as a new player who really needed the help. :)

Offline nakefafan

• Manners,Maketh,Man
  • Group: none
  • Ingame: nakefafan
  • Squad: none
« Reply #65 on: 23 10, 2017, 03:56:15 pm »
hi nib goku the official CIT animERS

Offline Goku Black

• The Art of Kindness
  • L2 Staff
    Years
« Reply #66 on: 25 10, 2017, 11:43:49 am »
You have such an ironic name though... Goku Black. Who wants to help people and make their lives better? I don't know much about Dragon Ball at all, but I'm pretty sure Goku Black is evil, correct me if I'm wrong.

Not that it matters though. You are still a 100% amazing person. It was wonderful to meet you and hang out with you. Especially as a new player who really needed the help. :)

Well, thank you! Yeah, it's such an irony, isn't? About Goku Black's character, I can show you sometime. :)

hi nib goku the official CIT animERS

Hey, nakedfan, welcome. :)

Offline nakefafan

• Manners,Maketh,Man
  • Group: none
  • Ingame: nakefafan
  • Squad: none

Offline remaked

• CIT2 Radio Leader
  • Junior Community Member
  • #ezLV
    Years
  • Group: WingsOfGold
  • Ingame: wG|remaked
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #68 on: 22 11, 2017, 08:25:03 pm »
way liked you before but you just seem to be turning into a "savage-wannabe staff", probably because you think people will like you more like that or w/e reason but trust me it just sucks and won't make the community any better, I'm not the one to judge nor blame you, I'm just telling you being kind with people especially you are a staff will always get better results whatever the situation is, just like sabfas was doing. But if you are going through the way of some staff like xb0x/brian/arran in savageness and disrespecting players most of the time uhh it will just get them mad at you, personal opinion.

Offline Goku Black

• The Art of Kindness
  • L2 Staff
    Years
« Reply #69 on: 23 11, 2017, 12:06:15 am »
It's just tiring to see you people over and over wanting to jail/mute/ban someone just because something similar happened to you. Is it out of spite, maliciousness or something? Is it some twisted sense of "justice"? I don't know.

I've told you about that case and why I didn't want to punish that guy as I've already discussed it with other staff. And I'm sure you only wanted him punished because something similar happened to you and you were punished, yes, that's the reason why. If that wasn't for it, you people wouldn't probably give a damn about what's happening, but once something happens to YOU, then you're all like "let me be a snitch and tell about every smallest thing to staff, so justice is made". Yes, I don't like that kind of attitude and justification one bit and I don't intend to hide it.

Sabfas? He's done many good things here... And, what for? Seriously, what for? All good changes he was trying to do here were in vain, as you people voted soon after for it to be changed to how it was before. He tried to create more, alternative ways to reach the RCM rank? You people ruined it, because once he was gone, people voted for CB/PC/SO to get only JCM as reward, and not RCM, no matter the time of service, because "RCM is too much for that duty" etc. He was kind with people? You people ruined it, because of your stupid behaviour, constant fights and never-ending arguments.

You say I'm turning into a "savage-wannabe staff"? Funny, then tell me, why do I have my sms still open and I'm still free to help people out? Couldn't you take it that I'm only human as just about anyone else here and I can also feel things like annoyance etc.? This is a straigth forward hypocrisy, because you expect me to be a kind, lenient staff, yet you report people for trivial shit. Sabfas did quite a lot of good things here, and look - it was reverted soon after he resigned. What's the point, then?

Be considerate and try to see more than your own, subjective view on matters and then you just might be able to see the point I'm trying to make.

Offline Joanxz

• Viral Team Founder
    Years
  • Group: Groupless
  • Ingame: Joanxz
  • Squad: Viral Team
« Reply #70 on: 23 11, 2017, 12:17:01 am »
It's just tiring to see you people over and over wanting to jail/mute/ban someone just because something similar happened to you. Is it out of spite, maliciousness or something? Is it some twisted sense of "justice"? I don't know.

I've told you about that case and why I didn't want to punish that guy as I've already discussed it with other staff. And I'm sure you only wanted him punished because something similar happened to you and you were punished, yes, that's the reason why. If that wasn't for it, you people wouldn't probably give a damn about what's happening, but once something happens to YOU, then you're all like "let me be a snitch and tell about every smallest thing to staff, so justice is made". Yes, I don't like that kind of attitude and justification one bit and I don't intend to hide it.

Sabfas? He's done many good things here... And, what for? Seriously, what for? All good changes he was trying to do here were in vain, as you people voted soon after for it to be changed to how it was before. He tried to create more, alternative ways to reach the RCM rank? You people ruined it, because once he was gone, people voted for CB/PC/SO to get only JCM as reward, and not RCM, no matter the time of service, because "RCM is too much for that duty" etc. He was kind with people? You people ruined it, because of your stupid behaviour, constant fights and never-ending arguments.

You say I'm turning into a "savage-wannabe staff"? Funny, then tell me, why do I have my sms still open and I'm still free to help people out? Couldn't you take it that I'm only human as just about anyone else here and I can also feel things like annoyance etc.? This is a straigth forward hypocrisy, because you expect me to be a kind, lenient staff, yet you report people for trivial shit. Sabfas did quite a lot of good things here, and look - it was reverted soon after he resigned. What's the point, then?

Be considerate and try to see more than your own, subjective view on matters and then you just might be able to see the point I'm trying to make.
sabfas. Pretty much wasted a few years for nothing.
url=https://sanderc.net/adurl.php?account=Joanxz][/url]

Offline remaked

• CIT2 Radio Leader
  • Junior Community Member
  • #ezLV
    Years
  • Group: WingsOfGold
  • Ingame: wG|remaked
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #71 on: 23 11, 2017, 05:10:34 pm »
no I never reported anyone for anything so your point is wrong, just that time because it was clearly offending for black people if you remember. And not only that case, I noticed many things but w/e, just gave my opinion bro

Offline PLaXHa

• Group: MI6
  • Ingame: PLaXHa
« Reply #72 on: 23 11, 2017, 05:20:32 pm »
cool introduction, nice to know more about you.  0:)

Offline Goku Black

• The Art of Kindness
  • L2 Staff
    Years
« Reply #73 on: 23 11, 2017, 05:22:43 pm »
Thank you, PlaXHa. :)

Online Heartnet

• Group: CivilianZ
  • Ingame: Heartnet
« Reply #74 on: 23 11, 2017, 05:42:30 pm »
I like the alliteration in your personal text, Goku.