Author Topic: Khairy's Introduction [UPDATED!]  (Read 972 times)

Offline Khairy

• A man of fortune.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SK
  • Squad: Undisputed
Khairy's Introduction [UPDATED!]
« on: 23 06, 2016, 08:23:53 am »
Khairy Introduction

Real Life  Information

Name: Abdelrahman Khairy
Age & Gender: 16 & Male
Date of Birth: 21st of January 2001
Nationality: Egyptian
About me: My name is Abdelrahman Khairy,I am 16 years old and I am egyptian I love to hang out with my friends and watch football matches.My hobby is playing football and my shirt number is #21

Ingame Information

Ingame Name: Khairy
Acount Name: khairy9
Group: SWATTeam
Squad: Undisputed
Hours: 2800+
Former groups Olympus , Ultimate Force , CAMORRA , US_Navy_Seals , Corleone Family

Ingame Story

I joined the server on 2012 summer walking like a normal guy in SF got the mechanic job and went to SF recovery I kept fixing vehicles till I reached 35K and I bought my first car ! (Flash).yes cars were very cheap back then after 1 hour of fueling and tuning my flash I drove it into water  :'( I thought I lost it untill RM-DJ told me to recover it I was so happy to get the chance to drive my car again  :D and not losing it. I started to work as a trash cleaner I made good money more than 500K. I bought a NRG-500 , Sultan to carry people and and a infernus all of that didn't cost me more than 500K  ;D ;D I also bought my first house for 150K (Int 1) it had a big parking area and I was so happy  ::). I didn't know how to navigate the map in GTA SA or MTA so one day I went to LS by wrong and left my cars and vehicles at SF and I kept searching for the SF mechanic job in LS and couldn't find it  :fp: till someone told me this "This is LS khairy not SF" I checked F11 and I said to myself "The fuck how I am getting back to SF" It took me a day to walk to SF from LS finally I reached SF and went to my house. the next day I was working as a trash cleaner again and some guy kept shooting my vehicle I took my infernus and drove it to the ammo nation and got the colt and M4 I marked this son of a bitch and I gave him a lesson  O0 untill I got jailed for deathmatch  :| my first punishment ever .More days passed and I got trolled by other people everyday I was either getting jailed for deathmatch or the other guy get jailed for deathmatch till one day a staff saw that guy killing me and he got frozen infront of me  >:D I was like this parrot
Show content
"haha in your face".The first staff that I pissed off was RM-DJ because he was driving his white NRG and I went fucked him over with my sultan and the wrong side got jailed for misconducting tho  :o

Olympus was my first group to enjoy and have fun with I mean a group in 2012 with a base back then that was so sick. I went to their base and I got invited by Loss to join Olympus I was so happy to be in a group like this with such a base and good members.at Olympus I met Saskeu , Dmitrimonsta , Young_Chris , Young_Hogan , Loss and Noob,-. Yes the pro Noob,- actually joined Olympus to help Saskeu and once he joined he trusted me and I got promoted everyday till I reached deputy rank we claimed the pirate turfs 5 times and I was so happy. guess who I met too ? the current Hobos founder Eqinox was with me in Olympus although I and him used to leave Olympus alot and rejoin when we get denied to join another groups  (◔◡◔).At Olympus I got my first 5 days ban by Teemo but because I killed two guys Zan made it 6 days  :o I went to Olympus board and I made a dramatic topic "I am banned  :'( :'( :'(" and I kept playing in LV without my vehicles or my house or anything I bought a car to drive with in LV and stayed at our base.After Olympus death I joined many groups like Black_HaWks and Burn_Crew they all died afterwards

Ultimate_Force After Burn_Crew died I kept surfing the forum for groups but they all had high requirements and I only had 500 kills + I applied for Ultimate force and got accepted by Marouane and Mohanned Who were leading it back then when Kaka and the other guys went to CAMORRA I found some Egyptian mates to spend my time with untill the group went inactive and I began to find another group meanwhile the war between PA~ and Nr7 + Soldiers started. I tried to join The_Soldiers but I was punished and that didn't help me.

CAMORRA after applying for 8 times and getting denied by either TheAmine , Balza , Kaka , Brian on 21/5/2013 I joined CAMORRA after being accepted by the guy who denied me the most TheAmine .I was so happy but in the same time so sad because once I joined CAMORRA. Brian and Kaka left and all the balkans players left to create "Balkan_Express" including the group founder ZanSlovenia. I thought the group will die but Chmm,Kilro,Faka,Kvaka told me not to worry and everything is going to be okay.after 2 weeks of joining a day came and I was so suprised  :o Brian rejoined and got MaRiN with him to fix the group and such.When I got the >S rank Brian made a topic "Need moderators" I went there and put my name I was actually shocked that Brian added me as a Moderator as a >S rank and as I am 12 years old! I started working and updating everyday I got promoted to >SG by Brian.After then I got the >CA rank and I started to lead major turfings and proved myself as a >CA untill I was promoted to >SO and joined Camorra staff team as a 12 years old boy.2013 ended and at 2014 I came back from inactivity and put my goals infront of me. I reached the CO and UB ranks in 2014 and I become the youngest official group leader also the first egyptian to be a Camorra leader days passed and I enjoyed my time at Camorra at every generation Kilro's Brian's Faka's and this is how 2014 ended it was great. in 2015 I came back from inactivity,the group was different many peoples left , many people wanted to leave , many people were seeking for power untill Zan gave Mike the Boss rank and we started to fix the group problems we gave people new people a chance Shadow , Se3da and we cleaned the group up untill problems happened and me and Mike left Camorra at July 2015.

US_Navy_Seals After me and Mike left CAMORRA we decided to join USNS. We liked the group style and loved it so much we met great people Dimit , Smile , Smasher , Falcon_Hawk , Shadow , Moni , Ramy then I decided to leave to find a criminal group to join. I was inactive at that time Shadow re-invited me to CAMORRA and I stayed inactive untill the deletion

Corleone_Family After CAMORRA death I joined Corleone_Family as I had many friends there Wayne who was a staff with me in C , Frutto , Geni and Shadow was there so I joined there on January 2016 and I went inactive due to stuyding and schools and stuff I came back on may but I left afterwards because Mike and Freebird invited me back to CAMORRA and I wanted to help in the group rebirth.

SWATTeam I joined SWATTeam after the problems that happened in CAMORRA again on 13th June 2016 and I am currently enjoying my time here and getting to know new people
---
Sadly I left the SWATTeam as I didn't enjoy my time much there as I wasn't hardworker that will go patrol everyday.You can say that I was lazy,Even though I spent a small time there I didn't cause too much problems and got to know more people.
FFH Yes people I joined FFH after being invited by Shine at August of 2016 and came back to the criminal life once again and I am currently inactive.
---
Here are some things you maybe don't know about me
Show content
#1I sucked at forum in 2012
Yes people this man fucked 1337 board with spamming when I tried to join the group I desired the most when I was a newbie and spammed topics with "Abdelrahman Khairy APPLICATION" "APPLY" "KHAIRY7 APPLICATION" and it was the first group I got blacklisted in though.
#2 I joined and left Olympus like 5 times everytime I managed to find an excuse everytime to join back.
Daaah ganghopper alert.Thanks Saskeu for accepting me everytime I left tho
#3 Before I applied to join CAMORRA,I applied TSF and spent alot of time to make the application as it was hard for a 12 years old to write an application.
Kisho or whatever his name denied me because TSF was for 13+ people  :fp:
#4 I tried to join NSM when I lost hope to join Camorra for the 5th time and got denied
I tried to join NSM and got denied there also so I said to myself I will join CAMORRA
#5 The day I joined CAMORRA 22/5/2013 everyone left including the Balkans and some good members like Kaka,Brian and some trials
emmmmm unlucky
#6 I got moderator as a >S in CAMORRA regular rank and the first and lowest in history untill Luther broke it in 2014.
in 2013 Brian made a topic and asked if anyone would like to be moderator to update the board I just wrote my name and logged in the game the next day and they told me Khairy you got added as a mod.
#7 Youngest Staff and Official Group Leader and First Egyptian Leader of CAMORRA
I became a staff in Camorra aged 13 years old and reached the leader rank aged 14 (UB)
Will add more later when I remember..

Friends
People you won't meet everyday
Faka , Mike , Freebird , Shadow , Dmirimonsta , Saskeu , Chmm , TheAmine , Balza ,Lil_Wayne , Suro , Nightmare , Rifleman 
Camorra members that I won't forget
Stan , David , Will , Luther , Bhairy , Se3da , Xon (hehe) , ZanSlovenia , MaRiN , Akshat , Air , Axels , Bucky , Dr.Chip , Shaheen , Slammer , Revenger , Rayus , Kaas 
HoBoS guys I met
NemO , Lil_Girly , Twi$T , Panik , Snoop , Eqinox
to be updated..
Show content
You don't need to be listed in here to be my friend  <3

« Last Edit: 22 01, 2017, 06:36:36 pm by Khairy »

Offline Quartz

• L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • http://www.thelifestylecompound.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/tumblr_mp8pwtsHbt1sxrbl4o1_5001.jpg
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Quartz[DT]
  • Squad: PETMALU
Re: It's Khairy not Bhairy
« Reply #1 on: 23 06, 2016, 10:05:29 am »
Nice to know more about you mate <3
Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success.
Thou end come near in sad bitter face, without thy heart thy will and grace, like the flower who died in autumn night, whilst can bring thy death from cupids eye. - Me

Offline Khairy

• A man of fortune.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SK
« Reply #2 on: 23 06, 2016, 12:09:59 pm »
Nice to know more about you mate <3
Thanks buddy  C:-)

Offline Apple.-

• Junior Community Member
  • Have you eaten an Apple today?
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #3 on: 24 06, 2016, 04:34:10 am »
Nice to know more about yaaaa Bhairy sorry, Khairy.
THE DELTAS ARE RISING!
DeltaTeam's Sergeant Major.

Offline MiDo.-

• The best chicken nuggets seller of all time!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam ♥
  • Ingame: MiDo
  • Squad: Eagle_Squad
« Reply #4 on: 24 06, 2016, 05:13:40 am »
the next day I was working as a trash cleaner again and some guy kept shooting my vehicle I took my infernus and drove it to the ammo nation and got the colt and M4 I marked this son of a bitch and I gave him a lesson  O0 untill I got jailed for deathmatch  :|
LMFAO!!! I LOL'ed hard irl  nice to know more about ya
Yesterday I was a soldier on the front lines, Today front lines are history.

Offline meveRiiicK.

• Donator L2
  • ~~ DEF.QON.ONE ~~
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • http://why you CARE?
  • Group: #1
« Reply #5 on: 24 06, 2016, 08:02:06 am »
Nice one  :thumb:

Without sacrifice there is no victory
In the end, We only regret the chances we didn't take, Relationships we were afraid to have and the decesions we waited too long to make.
We all have unfair situations and things we don't like, You can get bitter, discouraged and sour or you can see it as fertilizer and say "This difficulty is not going to defeat me - It's going to promote me - It's going to hinder me - It's to help me" Don't just go through it, Grow through it.

Offline Universe.

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Universe
« Reply #6 on: 24 06, 2016, 01:11:51 pm »
Cool Suggestion , Laughed Hardly IRL For Many Parts ..
" Dear Haters, I just realised that awesome ends with ME and Ugly starts with U "

Offline Shadow.

• The Knight
  • Senior Community Member
  • No Body Is Perfect
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: Shadow
« Reply #7 on: 24 06, 2016, 01:14:00 pm »
Sup Khairy (◔◡◔)
There are mysteries to the universe we were never meant to solve.

Offline Se3da

• When i'm rich, you'll be my bitch!
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [Piru$]Se3da#AC
  • Squad: Anti_Cops_Squad
« Reply #8 on: 24 06, 2016, 04:54:03 pm »
Nice to know more about you, my bro  ;)  <3
Proud To Be CAMORRA SottoCapo
Proud To Be Anti_CopsFounder

Offline #Ta[R]K

• I am Proud To be a FFH Member..
    Years
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: #Ta[R]K
« Reply #9 on: 24 06, 2016, 04:56:22 pm »
Nice One  ;)

Offline Fakara

• Don't ever take sides against the family ✖
  • Group: Y
  • Ingame: Faka
  • Squad: Classic Car's
« Reply #10 on: 24 06, 2016, 10:17:43 pm »
Nice to know more about you kid, be safe  :)
"Boundaries are there to be crossed... In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti..."
Retired boss of the Camorra Family, also her Consligiere  for a long time.
Currently enjoying retirement within Epsilon program.
Bona Mors

Offline Bean le Clay

• Group: Clay
  • Ingame: Bean
  • Squad: Clay
« Reply #11 on: 24 06, 2016, 10:20:05 pm »
@Bhairy  wut ta fak old friend?
Long Live

Offline Chapo

• State Official
  • The Forth Musketeer.
    YearsYears
    • http://www.chapogroup.com/
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Chapo
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #12 on: 24 06, 2016, 10:24:51 pm »
Ayyyy good introduction, Khairy
If I'm not the one then I'm the best mistake you ever had.

Offline DmitriMonSta

• Regular Community Member
  • Ooga Booga
    • ⚠🖕🌟👔👓 ☠ ℜ ✟ ♋ ♚ 🎸 ♪ ♛ ✖ D00M II ★ ✞ ♠ © £ € ¥ 🎮 🎓💎 💦👯 🏁 ☢
  • Ingame: DmitriMonSta
  • Squad: Homies4Life
« Reply #13 on: 24 06, 2016, 10:52:05 pm »
nice one, homie
your tshirt number while playing football is #21?
mine is #73

-About Me and My Mod Collection.

Offline Bakoura

• FFH's Muscle.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: [FFH]Bakoura#D
  • Squad: Drift_Academy
« Reply #14 on: 24 06, 2016, 11:54:43 pm »
Nice to know more about u son
Feeling proud when I see my name in my fans' signatures.