Author Topic: Richiniro's introduction  (Read 7175 times)

Offline Richiniro

• Criminal Boss & Pirus Leader
  • be patient things will get better
    YearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]Richiniro
  • Squad: Undisputed
Richiniro's introduction
« on: 13 10, 2015, 08:32:35 pm »

Real Life Information

Name : Joseph osama
Date of Birth : 1998
Nationality : Egyptian.
Religion : Christian Orthodox
My Pic :
Show content

Ingame Information

Ingame Name : [CIT]Richiniro[PiRu$]
Group : Pirus
Squad : Undisputed
In-Game position :L2 Staff,Ex-Supporter ,Undisputed - Founder, Assistant Head Criminal Boss.
Forum Status :L2 Staff SCM   Criminal boss Ex-Supporter
Hours : 3800 Hours

Real life :

Greeting, My name is Joseph Osama, I'm Egyptian I was born in Alexandria, Studying my last year in school, I'm studying at Victory College school, I have 2 Brothers, the most annoying brothers in this world for sure, one of them called George and the other called Jovanni, I got my first PC when I was 8 Years old, my first game I have played was Transformers, then I got my internet and started my online life, actually, I started by making accounts on every social media site, like Facebook, youtube, google, twitter, skype.

then I started playing S4 League I really know many great players in this game, one of my best friends right now, Ahmed Mustafa Tantawi (Echoo) almost know him from 2 Years then I knew  Aty he really a great friend then Akrso a great designer, actually, I learnt much from these friends, we got many problems.
but we still friends and we still love each other
Show content
no homo pls
then I knew a great guy his name his Hazem (Vend3tta)

We were the most known players in S4 League, we were really known, playing with each others making clans etc, then one day the Game has banned the Egyptian access so at first, we were playing with VPN, then we decide to left the game due to the lag caused by the VPN.
then Echoo started to play MTA and he invited me and Akrso and Aty to CIT2 server

Update:

I'm finally Graduated from the High School, I'm Currently studying in the college.

MyCIT2 Life

Well, I started my CIT2 life as every newbie , but with my Great friends on Skype ( Aty, essawy , Akrso, echoo, Vend3tta, Medusa ) , as Vend3tta and Essawy was old in this Game they start to learn us, Vend3tta Started to call us to Cop side, but I wasn't like this life, so I was playing as Criminal with Echoo and Aty and Essawy and Akrso, we started going ARs with each other with Faggios.

We were still newbies don't know how to earn money, then we met Medusa he was criminal and Co-founder of Palamino, then we invited Vend3tta to criminal life, he was leader in SAPD so it was hard for him to leave it, but he decides to leave it to play and enjoy with us, that's mean how he is a great friend Later Vend3tta joined PiRu$ .

then me and Echoo decide to apply for Palamino Squad and PiRu$ , at that time we didn't meet the requirments yet, I was almost 120 hour, Somehow I got accepted in PiRu$ and Palamino, I joined PiRu$ and Palamino when I was still newbie with 120 Hour, I stayed loyal for them trying to improve everything in it doing my best in the group and squad, until I became Leader in PiRu$, and Co-Founder in Palamino, and I will stay loyal and will stay trying to improve everything in group/squad, I'm current moderator of Palamino and moderator of PiRu$ ,

Also, I have been part of Top50 in Lifetime wanted, Cops killed in BR, successful BR, I remember whenever anyone from my friends is APB, we help him and make a good cover for him, we were calling Each other on Skype every day, I really miss this days
Atm, I don't open game much, I'm almost semi-active so I stopped calling them due to last year in high school, but once I end the last year in the high school I will back active more than before and I will achieve my last goal to be a criminal boss., Achieved I'm CB now, after a while Vend3tta and Echoo decide to create a new Squad Called Undisputed so they asked me to join their squad, it was hard for me to leave Palamino as it was my first squad but I took a step and left the squad after long thinking, I'm currently honorable in Palamino Squad which is something that I'm proud of, also, Current Founder of Undisputed, the squad is going so well and we doing the best,  After 2 months from working I got promoted to RCB!, Then I had to resign for IRL issue, after some months, I went again back to the game then I started to work to achieve the CB status again, and I got it, Thanks for those who trusted me and gave me another chance special thanks for Lucifer without him I would have been denied for CB, at that time I had a big achievement that I want to reach but I'm not going to state it now till I reach it!, Sadly I left pirus after a big problem with bokila and another leader , won't say many details but it end up with removing me from honorable and splitting my topics from my name, anyway, I found a new way I re-created Crips, many members joined my group, from the first day we took LS, then one day we made the highest score ever in CIT2 we got 600k Rep points, we are doing good till now, for now I'm searching for a good alliance that I can join, and I joined Gangsta nation !!!! , I didn't expect that I can join a powerful alliance like that, I'm really glad to CF and FFH that they gave Crips this big chance!

28/7/2016

Today I got added as Supporter after a lot of trolling (1 day of trolling), anyway after a long/weird day that full of trolling, suddenly, I saw myself banned on forum reason was "Farming posts", I was like WTF, I never farmed posts, at the same time I was with moons on team speak I kept screaming in his face xDDDD, he kept saying "IDK"(which was making me really mad xD), then he said "iron man banned you", so I was like lol ironman? no hell no she would never do that, so I decide to talk in-game with her to get a clarify, she told me "You farmed posts in an etc topic", I told her I didn't my answer was clear, she said "don't lie" here the full conservation in the Spoiler

Show content
-[CIT]IronMan[DT] > Me: don't lie
why would I lie sent to [CIT]IronMan[DT]

Then I got kicked from the server, I joined again fast, but this time, I decide to say that

Well, IDK what to say, maybe I farmed posts when I was high or wasn't aware sent to [CIT]IronMan[DT]

then I found that!!!!

SMS from [CIT]IronMan[DT] > Me: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i was like

- what sent to [CIT]IronMan[DT]

I really appreciate this chance, I'm really thankful for everyone that decided to give me this chance, I promise I won't waste it

Eh, After 4 months, I applied for staff for the second time, I was really confused and afraid to get denied again, after 48 hours I guess, I was on TeamSpeak, I heard 'Server group assigned', I thought someone trolling me, I went on the team speak to check what happened, and found the CIT server group with me, then I logged into forum and found that I got added as Trial staff, I was really happy and excited, I'm trying to do my best as trial staff, ay yay after 2 months of being an L1 staff, I got promoted to L2!.

Things didn't go well with Crips, at that time I had a conservation with Bokila and Echoo and we fixed the things between us,I decided to end Crips at this point, then I went back to Pirus after a while I got promoted to Boss-(Co-founder) in Pirus by Echoo, that's all stay tuned!

My CIT2 Friends
If you consider me as your friend then I do as well! :deal:
« Last Edit: 22 11, 2017, 11:41:43 am by Richiniro »

Pirus Boss
Undisputed Founder
Assistant Head Criminal Boss
Former CIT Supporter
- Richiniro and Vend3tta added as Trial Staff. (25.11.2016 Staff Team + Community)

(LS) [CIT]Brian: It's not Richi, it's Bitchiniro
My introduction

Offline ~iiCriminnaaL

• Junior Community Member
  • The Actual βalla OG
    YearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: ~iiCriminnaaL
  • Squad: βallas
Re: Richiniro's introduction
« Reply #1 on: 13 10, 2015, 08:35:08 pm »
Good job, cool introduction O0
Left MTA.
iCriminal / iiCriminnaaL
Ex. MadeMan of FightForHonor
Co-founder and actual OG of the βallas

A.K.A. Kane49 @GTAForums

Offline Richiniro

YearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 13 10, 2015, 08:37:26 pm »
Good job, cool introduction O0
Thanks m8  O0

Pirus Boss
Undisputed Founder
Former CIT Supporter
- Richiniro and Vend3tta added as Trial Staff. (25.11.2016 Staff Team + Community)

My introduction

Offline Aty

• L3 Staff
  • Fitness
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: [CIT]Aty
« Reply #3 on: 13 10, 2015, 08:40:42 pm »
pr0
Do what you can't

Offline Richiniro

YearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 13 10, 2015, 08:41:29 pm »

Pirus Boss
Undisputed Founder
Former CIT Supporter

My introduction

Offline Echoo

• The Seeker
  • Senior Community Member
  • Not even close, not even close to being close.
    YearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 13 10, 2015, 08:43:24 pm »
copy cat ezpz

k gud intro m8
Show content
ro7 zakr yad
Shout out to
Sabfas, RabbidRabbit, Rusty, Bokila, Tiiger, Rands, JaMaW, PedoBear, Tad, Nvidia, Ryan, MethodMan, KuaT, Apache995, Rover, Eqinox, Denos, MHP, PapaGonzo, Pirus and Undisputed members along with all the fine and respected peeps this server ever had

Things don't last forever

Offline Assad.

• Senior Community Member
  • Im no longer a Supporter, but Im available for you
    YearsYears
  • Squad: CSA
« Reply #6 on: 13 10, 2015, 08:44:28 pm »
Nice to know more about you ma nigga <3 <3  ^-^
Pirus Co-Founder
CSA Leader
Former In-game Supporter

Offline Salamander#74

• Donator L1
  • حقك راجع يا شهيد
    YearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 13 10, 2015, 08:45:01 pm »
Show content
ana esmy mawgood ?
Show content
l2aa
Show content
toyeeb
Show content
3el2
حط نفسك مره واحده في صورة اهل الشهيد ***** ظلم كابس علي النفس و القصاص عنهم بعيد

Online M3dusa

• The Hideous Gorgon & DT Leader
  • L1 Staff
  • Life is a package, Take it or leave it.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DT/DTA
  • Ingame: [CIT]Medusa
  • Squad: 404
« Reply #8 on: 13 10, 2015, 08:47:13 pm »
Nice to know more about you doe ^-^
Show content
Zaker yad
ﻭإﻥ ﺳﺄﻟﻮﻙ ﻋﻦ ﺍﻟﻌﺪﻝ ﻓﻰ ﺑﻼﺩ ﺍﻟﻤﺴﻠﻤﻴﻦ ﻓﻘﻞ ﻟﻬﻢ ﺍﻥ #ﻋﻤﺮ  ﻗﺪ ﻣﺎﺕ
Retired Police Chief
Honorable Leader of DeltaTeam
~I'm here for a reason, Medusa exists for fairness~

Offline Richiniro

YearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 13 10, 2015, 08:49:50 pm »
copy cat ezpz

k gud intro m8
Show content
ro7 zakr yad
Hhhhh
Show content
ana fady today xD anhrda mleaata xD
Nice to know more about you ma nigga <3 <3  ^-^
thanks m8
Show content
ana esmy mawgood ?
Show content
l2aa
Show content
toyeeb
Show content
3el2
aw sorry m8 going to added you now Added
Nice to know more about you doe ^-^
Show content
Zaker yad
Thanks m8
Show content
3lea l tla2 lsa rag3 ml dars

Pirus Boss
Undisputed Founder
Former CIT Supporter

My introduction

Offline P4nos

• Senks Brozer
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: P4nos
« Reply #10 on: 13 10, 2015, 08:50:17 pm »
am I ur friend? gtfoooooooooooooooo
Show content
a7a niqqa! :o

Offline Richiniro

YearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 13 10, 2015, 08:51:34 pm »
am I ur friend? gtfoooooooooooooooo
Show content
a7a niqqa! :o
Penis Panos MY FRIEND <3
Show content
h8er xDDD

Pirus Boss
Undisputed Founder
Former CIT Supporter

My introduction

Offline Vend3tta

• Speech Therapist & Pirus Leader
  • L2 Staff
  • Never let your feelings get too deep.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vend3tta
« Reply #12 on: 13 10, 2015, 08:52:50 pm »
Glad to know more about you.  :-*
Success is like being pregnant, everyone says congratulations, but nobody knows how many times you were fucked.

Offline Richiniro

YearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 13 10, 2015, 08:53:51 pm »
Glad to know more about you.  :-*
Thanks Friend  (◔◡◔)

Pirus Boss
Undisputed Founder
Former CIT Supporter

My introduction

Offline HeadBoss

• Pirus Founder
  • Criminal Boss
    YearsYears
  • Group: Piru Blood
  • Ingame: HeadBoss
  • Squad: #R, #AC & #U
« Reply #14 on: 13 10, 2015, 08:56:36 pm »
Nice to know more about you.
Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French.

Ex.Raven Squad Lord / Ex.Anti_Cops Co-Founder  / Ex.Undisputed Founder /

Head Criminal Boss
Ex.Country Supporter

Cops are like the air, if you take much you fly. If you take little you die. So smoke cops and be high! - My words, HeadBoss.